Page 94 of 147 FirstFirst ... 44 849293949596 104 144 ... LastLast

*The pyro goes off at the top of the show! The cameras pan out towards the crowd, showing the place fully packed. The crowd is live after last week’s show, and are interested in seeing where this week’s is going to take them! Around the ring, a huge mound of dirt can be seen next to a hole, on one side of the ramp an open casket can be seen. The cameras show no one is standing in the ring. A voice can be heard beckoning the crowd though!*

Staples: Hey! Hey! Look up here! Not in the ring! Not in the rafters! Up to the titantron! That’s right, I’m up here! Last week, the show was dedicated to a legendary match! The Tables Match. But what about this week? What will this week’s show be dedicated too? I’m thinking something we can’t escape from, or the object IS to escape. I’m talking the down right evil buried alive matches, the sinister casket matches, the beat down, stomp’em out, stretcher matches, Ambulance matches, the cage matches, all things of that nature!

*A video package of the aforementioned stipulations is shown, showing some important matches that have taken place in said matches, from EWNCW and some acquired footage from other e-feds. Staples can hear the crowd getting hyped up over the announcement. He continues to walk around backstage, looking around and absorbing the loud sounds of the crowd.*

Staples: Wow, you folks are really excited about this, huh? Well, how about this! Look up!

*Staples points towards the sky, indicating that the crowd should look above the ring. There they find a cage situated above the ring, suspended there. They get loud.*

Staples: Yeah, I figured you folks would like that one a lot!

*Staples walks some more and comes across a ambulance, but something in his eyes isn’t right. As he approaches the ambulance he can see that the back doors are open for some reason. He looks around the front and sees someone sitting in the driver’s seat. Before he can speak with the man, he can see Bazza, Dingo Mac’s koala, sitting on top of the vehicle. Staples looks bewildered as he comes around the ambulance and hears a commotion! Down the hall Dingo Mac and Ano Doom are trading blows! Ano Doom gets the better of him and sends him backwards, falling against some boxes, trunks, and metal objects.*

Staples: Guys! What’s going on here?!

*Ano ignores Staples and continues on his attack! However as he gets close to Dingo Mac he is hit with a big shot from a lead pipe! Ano stumbles for a moment, but comes back for more, only to be hit again. This time, he doesn’t come back as quick! Dingo makes it to his feet, and goes on the attack. From behind one of the trucks he hits Ano Doom in the side, causing him to move back. Dingo Mac hits him with another shot to the side to get Ano Doom further away from him. With enough room, he comes over and immediately clips Ano Doom with a shot to the legs. The demon doesn’t fall! Dingo hits him with another, taking the big man down to his knees! Dingo Mac moves back, and waits, just as Ano Doom is getting up, he is blasted with a Spear, otherwise known as ‘The Bite’, with the lead pipe slammed into his chest!

Dingo Mac gets up and quickly drags Ano Doom over to a stretcher! He lifts the big man up, and puts him on the thing, before relieving him of the signature jacket! Ano tries to get up, but another lead pipe shot to the chest keeps him at bay. Dingo Mac straps him in and starts pushing him towards the ambulance. He passes Staples and gives him a bit of a nod, and smile, before pushing the gurney up to the ambulance. The driver gets out, and helps load it up. Dingo grabs Bazza, and heads off, while the Ambulance is driving away.*

Bob Daniels: Wow, that was awkward!

Pierce Kingmaker: Yes it was. Have we finally seen someone take Ano Doom out? Has Ano Doom finally been bested for good?

Daniels: More to the point! Inferno is starting off with a bang! A show dedicated to matches that you can’t escape from, or that you HAVE to escape from. Tonight is going to be a big show! Especially with the cage hanging perilously above the ring!

Kingmaker: Indeed, plus two of the most haunting matches in wrestling.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

McManus: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the woods of Mississippi, KJ Punk!!

Daniels: And we have Ignition tournament action next as we see KJ Punk walking down the ramp. He lost last week in a tag team match but looks more focused tonight

Kingmaker: Yeah he lost to Rose and Angelo last week and then had Angelo belittle him. I would say he more wants his hands on Angelo than he wants to win this tournament.

Daniels: KJ has a mic, let's listen in.

Punk: Last week, me and Muir just couldn’t work together enough to beat those two punks, Angelo and Rose. But you know what? That doesn’t matter. I’m not a tag team wrestler. I’m not here to win tag team championships. I’m here, right now anyway, for that Ignition Championship.

I’m going to run through this tournament and be named Number One contender for the Ignition Championship. Then, I will take the title and be the champion of the people, for the people! I’ll have the championship belt draped over my shoulder as I proclaim that it’s WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!! CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!

Daniels: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Kingmaker: You are an idiot Bob...

McManus: And his opponent, from Dallas Texas, JoRo, Johnny Rose!!

Daniels: And out comes Johnny Rose who was on the winning side of that tag team match last week

Kingmaker: Yeah he is riding that wave of victory into tonight and hoping to pull off a win.

(Rose-Jericho, Punk-Edge) (Stop at 21:20 and ignore title)

Daniels: A quick roll up by Punk only gets him 2.

Kingmaker: A solid back and forth match by these two you have to love the ignition division

*Punk hits a drop kick that drops Rose back down to the ground. Punk goes to the top rope as rose gets back up and connects with a double ax handle*

Daniels: And punk is rolling on Rose right now.

Kingmaker: He can put this away right now

*Punk picks Rose up for a gut wrench powerbomb, but Rose slides out of it and turns and hits punk with a superkick*

Daniels: And just like that Rose turns the tables.

*Rose begins to stomp on punk who is laying on the ground. who signals to the crowd that Punk is finished. He picks Punk up and lifts him up for a rockstar powerbomb, but punk flips out of it and runs off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, which rose ducks and rose goes for a clothesline, which punk ducks and hits a rolling elbow that takes Rose down.*

Daniels: Rolling Elbow!!!

Kingmaker: Major connection right there and punk is back on top

*Punk goes to pick up Rose who grabs him and pulls a schoolboy on him*

.............no

*Punk kicks out real quick, who is quick to his feet, but not as quick as rose who runs for a clothesline, but Punk grabs his arm and slaps an anaconda vice on*

Daniels: And the submission is in

Kingmaker: He likes to call that the southern discomfort. And he has him in the middle of the ring.

*Rose squirms around trying to get free but to no avail as he begins to tap*

McManus: Here is your winner, KJ Punk!

Daniels: An impressive win for Punk as he moves on in the tournament
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*King walks out to boos from the crowd, he just laughs and waves as if it does not phase him. his smile then goes away and a determined look is on his face as he walks to the ring*

Daniels: That look could scare the dead Pierce.

Kingmaker: He doesn't look to be kidding around now. he is storming to the ring.

*Strem rolls into the ring and stands up and just looks around, a look of disgust is one his face as he picks up a mic*

Strem: You guys happy? Are you deeply truly happy that Istvan gets yet another title shot?

*Crowd erupts in cheers*

Strem: Well then, I feel truly sorry for you. You see it is dawning on me that we live in a society today that is humbled with repetitiveness of things. You all wake up and do the same routine, go to work, come home, eat, sleep, die. In between there is more and more repetitiveness. Such as you people wanting Istvan to have title shot after title shot. Why? Why do you want that? Istvan is not good, I have proven this not once but twice. TWICE! Yet you still want him to have a title shot each and every time. These things, you people, truly disgust me. Istvan, last week you pulled out a ridicoulos win last week and should have never happened, but your little superhero Thomas gave you some help in distracting Krysys. Well our match at In Violence We Trust, there will be no help. There will be no running from the wrath of the king. When I lay you out, and pull that long slab of wood out into the ring, the end will be near. And then when I pick you up and hit Thy Kingdom Come, you will be down. And when I say you are done, I mean done Istvan, no more stupid pitches to get you one more title shot, no more having people like Tommy rally behind you. You will get nothing but your own doom. I am tired of repeating, I am a man who likes variety. And you have been a pain for far to long. In Violence We Trust let it be known, will be not only the end of Istvan's chance for the crown, but the end of his life as well. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

McManus: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Washington, D.C., Michael Archangel!

Daniels: And we have a good match set here between Archangel and The Pharaoh Seth Ferrell.

Kingmaker: Indeed, both men have been having some slumps lately but tonight can defiantly help them out, and I think Archangel has a good chance to get the win, money is on him Bob.

McManus: And his opponent, from the banks of the Nile, The Great Pharaoh, Seth Ferrell!

Daniels: The Pharaoh has been going back and forth for weeks with Luke Jameson.

Kingmaker: That's right now Jameson won at Bred for Combat, but the next week Ferrell won in a impressive match

Daniels: An impressive match that at the end of saw Ferrell deliver an unneeded low blow.

(regal-Ferrell, Guerrero- Archangel) (Stop at 9:19)

Daniels: Ferrell is just beating Michael down now

Kingmaker: Just like a unwanted scrub

* Ferrell is just laughing now as he goes to pick up Michael, who begins to fight back. Left and right, left and right. He goes to run of the ropes, but is caught by Ferrell who hits a capture suplex.*

Kingmaker: Welp, old Mikey tried.

Daniels: Ferrell hit that capture suplex spot on, he can put it away right here.

*Ferrell is prancing around the ring when he looks up to the stage and sees Luke Jameson standing there.*

Daniels: Hey! It's Luke Jameson, what is he doing here?

Kingmaker: Looks as though he is staring down Ferrell

*Ferrell and Jameson begin to argue back and forth, when Michael gets up behind Ferrell and gets a schoolboy*

McManus: Here is your winner, Michael Archangel!

Daniels: Unbelievable, thanks to the help from Luke Jameson, Michael got a quick win.

Kingmaker: What an outrage!! the pharaoh was robbed!!! I can't belie...

*Just then, the camera begins to become static*

Daniels: The hell was that?

*the lights start flickering on and off and everything comes to a standstill… finally, the lights go out and a burst of light flows through the arena as a picture comes on screen and a song begins to play along with it.*

*After the picture leaves, blurry still images begin to appear with an announcer talking…*

“Oh my god… he’s done it!! He’s the new number one contender for the AWF Adrenaline Championship!!! JMan better get ready!!”

*The images fade away and the screen goes black. The song is still playing as a voice is heard throughout the arena…*

“But it never happened. Did it? Shortly after that, AWF went under and I was denied. I won’t be denied anymore…”

*The lights flicker again and the crowd begins chanting. Finally the lights come back on fully as the chants become louder…*

“ARTEMIS E-CLIPSE!! (Clap, clap, clapclapclap)”

Kingmaker: Is that? who I think it is?

Daniels: I am not too sure but we may in fact be in the presence of the Boston badass himself, only time will tell.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

McManus: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, From Springfield, Massachusetts, Rain!!

Daniels: Two big monsters will square as we have Rain taking on Raden Blaine. I gotta say, I think Rain can pull this off tonight, with Blaine worrying about Grind Bastard, who knows how he will be.

McManus: And his opponent, from Jerusalem, Israel, The Unholy Savior Raden Blaine!

Kingmaker: Now see I don't think Blaine is too worried about Grind right now, he looks focused on taking out Rain here tonight.

(Blaine- Kane, Rain- BDV) (Stop at 3:50)

Daniels: Blaine is looking for something huge here!

Kingmaker: Big man going to fly!

*The crowd begins to become wild. Blaine looks around to see Grind Standing on top of the stage with a bat in hand.*

Kingmaker: Oh boy, Grind is here with that deadly bat

*Blaine is yelling at Grind to leave while Rain runs over and hits the ropes, causing Blaine to sit on the turnbuckle. Rain climbs the turnbuckles and sets Blaine up for a superplex, he connects it from the top rope.*

Daniels: Huge Superplex by Rain and he goes for the cover

McManus: Here is your winner, Rain!!

Kingmaker: Little paid off for Rain who pulled off quite a win.

*Grind begins to slowly walk to the ring, bat still in hand.*

Daniels: Come on Grind you cost him the match isn't that enough?

Kingmaker: I don't think nothing is ever enough for Grind.

*Grind Enters the ring and stands over a Raden Blaine who is trying to get to his feet, Grind picks Raden up and sizes him up to hit him with the bat*

Kingmaker: He may knock his head off here

*Grind swings, but Blaine ducks it and tackles Grind to the ground and begins to throw punches after punches on Grind. He gets off grind, who fights to get back up and turns into a choke bomb by Blaine. Blaine gets up standing over Grind. He sees the bat and picks it up and goes to strike a fallen Grind, but right before he does he stops. He pulls back and leaves the ring with the bat.*

Daniels: He is taking Grind's bat with him!

Kingmaker: Somebody stop that thief!

Daniels: He was being attacked I don't blame him Pierce
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Daniels: Well, we are getting into our tournament at full steam here, Kingmaker!

Kingmaker: Yes we are, and coming up soon, we have a special tag-team match! Aj Dixon will team with Mike Hawk to take on the impressive team of Andy Cannon, the Inferno Ignition Title hold, and DJ Williams, the briefcase holder.

Daniels: Can you get over how impressive AJ Dixon was last week, with that shooting star DDT?

Kingmaker: I cannot!

Jason: The next match is scheduled for one fall, and is a tag team match. Introducing first, from Tokyo, Japan, Mr. Mayhem Mike Hawk,

*Mike Hawk makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the crowd. Still sour over his loss in this tournament.*

Jason: And his partner, from Atlanta, Georgia, “Primetime” AJ Dixon!

*AJ comes out next and yells Primetime to the crowd. His high energy takes him down to the ring where he stands next to Hawk and awaits his opponents.*

Jason: Introducing their opponents, first, from Harlem, NY; ‘The Ladies Man’ DJ Williams!

*DJ and Rosita walk out on stage to a loud course of cheers! Rosita holds the briefcase and kisses DJ Williams before the pair head down towards the ring. They stop before DJ gets in.*

Jason: And his tag-team partner! From Greensboro, North Carolina, the Inferno Ignitiion Champion! Andy Cannon!

*The crowd erupts in cheers, as he comes out of the gorilla position. The Belt held high in his hands. He rushes down the ramp, slapping hands. He hands the belt off to a ringside attendant; and he, and DJ, get into the ring.*

AJ Dixon and MIke Hawk(SSB) vs Cannon and DJ Williams(KoW)

(Stop at 5:42)

*Williams looks back at Cannon, and drags Hawk towards him, locking him in a headlock to prevent him from escaping. He reaches back and tags Cannon in. Cannon slides through the ropes and hits Hawk in the side with a big right hand. Williams steps back through the ropes. The referee has to stop Dixon from getting back in the ring, after a prior knockdown. Cannon whips Hawk across the ring and sets up for a clothesline, but Hawk avoids it. He bounces off the ropes and drops Cannon with a springboard elbow. Hawk kip’s up and tags in Dixon, getting out of the ring. Dixon comes in on fire, jumping over a rising Cannon and hitting Williams with a retaliatory Shining Wizard-esque move. He springboards off the middle rope and drills Williams in the face with a big knee. The referee goes to check on Williams by leaning through the middle rope and calling out to him. Cannon makes it to his feet and grabs Dixon, but the grab is reversed! Dixon ends up behind Cannon and yells, “Primetime” before setting up for, and executing a Russian leg sweep. He rolls through the move, and comes up on his feet. The crowd boos him loudly as he does so. He points towards Cannon, and then tags in Mike Hawk. Dixon lifts Cannon in a Scoop Slam type of maneuver, but holds his body lower. Mike Hawk motions behind him, where Williams is trying to get in the ring. The referee goes to stop him! Mike Hawk peppering Cannon’s back with his signature martial arts kicks!*

Daniels: REF! REF! TURN AROUND! THIS IS NOT FAIR!

Kingmaker: Wow, these guys are double teaming the Inferno Ignition Champion!

Daniels: This is completely unfair!

*The referee finally turns around, and Dixon slams Cannon, much to his chagrin. Dixon gets out of the ring, while Hawk starts stomping on Cannon. Williams gets the crowd hyped and chanting for Cannon to get back into the match. Hawk kicks Cannon and tells the crowd Cannon won’t be doing anything! He drags Cannon to his corner and tags in Dixon, who taunts Williams, before attacking Cannon. He lifts Cannon and sets him on the top rope. Hawk and Dixon start hitting Cannon in the back and stomach respectively. Cannon manages to kick Dixon away, and then elbow to Hawk. Another kick to Dixon! Another Elbow to Hawk. He bounces off the second rope and hits Dixon with a DDT, leaving them both laying in the middle of the ring.*

Daniels: Both men are left laying!

Kingmaker: Can either one make it to their feet?!

Referee:

*Cannon and Dixon start showing signs of life, both making it to their feet as the referee gets to the count of eight. Both men make a final leap to tag in their partners! Mike and DJ come in, exchanging blows, left and rights! The crowd is getting loud as the two men pound each other senseless. The Camera circles the two men through a rotation of their lefts and rights. DJ starts getting the upper hand, so Mike kicks him in the gut. Mike attempts an Irish whip, but it is reversed into one of DJ”s own. As Mike comes back, Williams hits him with Spinebuster! The crowd goes crazy! DJ calls for the Respect Females and starts to pick Mike up, but Dixon hits him in the back! Cannon shoots back into the ring and clotheslines Dixon out, taking himself out in the process. Mike Hawk makes it to his feet and sees DJ Williams is down! He climbs to the top rope for the Phoenix Splash! As he sets up for the move, the referee turns to see Cannon and Dixon coming to blows outside of the ring! With his back turned, eh doesn’t see JoRo come over the barricade and drill Hawk in the middle of the forehead with a pair of brass knuckles. Hawk falls backwards! Williams quickly scales the top rope just as the referee turns around! He flips backwards for a double rotation moonsault, as he calls it, the ‘J-Smooth’. He moves into a pin.*

Referee:

3!!!

Jason: Your winners, as a result of pinfall, DJ Williams, and the Inferno Ignition Champion, ANDY! CANNON!

*DJ and Cannon head up the ramp, but stop and look at each other. Cannon holds up his title, and Williams holds up his briefcase. William’s arms snake around Rosita, pulling her close. Dixon looks up the ramp at both men. In the ring, Mike Hawk touches his head and sees the blood running down his face. JoRo is up in the crowd, smiling from ear to ear. Mike Hawk is seething mad.*

Kingmaker: Several elements at play here! Andy Cannon is still the champion, and he is standing next to a man who, at any point, can challenge him for that title. Aj Dixon, a brash newcomer, wants to take that title no matter who has it and his sights now are on the current champion. Can he make it through the rest of the tournament? And finally, Mike Hawk, on the verge of winning his match in a big way, is now busted open by a pair of Brass Knuckles and JoRo.

Daniels: Wow, next week is going to be huge.

Kingmaker: And combustible. If any of these forces see each other again, I can’t vouch for a civil man to man!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*Luke Jameson runs out wearing his usual wrestling gear and seems excited for the mixed reaction he's still recieving from the fans. He heads down the ramp from the stage in a sprint. He stops and looks at the fans behind the right side barricade. He points at a little boy whose being held by his father. Luke walks to the boy and holds out his hand, waiting for a high five. The kid leaves him hanging. Luke takes some steps back while saying "It's cool. I understand.")

Daniels: There's something different about Jameson. I can't quite put my finger on it.

(Luke runs around the side of the ring, holding out his hand. Not a single slap was given from the fans. He starts climbing up the stairs but stops on the second step and looks at the fans he just passed. He holds his arms out and looks surprised. He shrugs and can be heard saying "It's cool.")

Kingmaker: I see what you mean. It's like he's...trying to connect with the fans.

Daniels: Well earlier we saw Luke come out and distract Ferrell to help Michael Archangel get the win.

(Luke climbs into the ring, runs to the turnbuckle, climbs it, and raises his arms in the air to a slightly more cheerful reaction. He looks around the arena before jumping off the turnbuckle. He asks for a mic and walks to the middle of the ring. He looks around the arena once more before he starts speaking)

Jameson: Before I get started on Seth Ferrell and why I did what I did earlier tonight, there's something I need to get off my chest. For the better part of the past year now, I've been doing things...Lets just say my mom wouldn't be proud. I come out here, I call all of you hypocrites, I throw your imperfections in your face, and I tell you that I'm better than you every chance I got.

(Moderate sized group of fans boo)

Jameson: Yeah I know. Since my win at Breed for Combat, I've been looking at my career and it wasn't exactly the future or how I'm going to get there I was looking at. I was looking at my past and I have to say...I've been a real ass haven't I?

(Fans cheer. Luke shrugs and continues)

Jameson: I understand why you all fell that way. Want to know why I acted like I did? I treated you all like crap because I was afraid of looking at myself. I was so disappointed about not being where I wanted to be that I took it out on all of you. I'm done with bitching and complaining and blaming others for not getting things done and now I'm just going to get things done. I'm not going to hold on to the past. I'm looking to the future and I'm not expecting forgiveness. I want you, the fans, to decide if I deserve it.

(The fans cheer)

Jameson: And to all present and future opponents...do not take this as scent of dying prey. Do not because now I'm even more motivated to get to where I want be and that is at the top of this company. I will tackle every match as if it was my last and bring prestige to every title I wrap around my waist. From this point on...I am going to demonstrate why all of you should cheer me and why the guys in the back should fear me!

(The fans cheer)

Jameson: Now...on to Mr. Ferrell. This man wins our match with a roll up and low blows me from behind last week and has the audacity...the nerve...THE BALLS...to say that he's better than me! He should had expected what I did after pissing me off.

(The fans cheer as Jameson looks at a zoomed in camera)

Jameson: Mr. Ferrell, you want to prove that your better than me? Well then consider that distraction as an open invitation to come down to this ring right now so you can attempt to prove it while I beat your ass and leave an imprint of my boot on your face like I did at Breed for Combat!

(Ferrell comes out on stage and mocks like he's going to head down towards the ring. Instead, however, he winks towards Jameson and heads to the back. Jameson stands in the ring seething.)

Daniels:
    Wow, strong words from Jameson there.

Kingmaker:
    Yeah, looks like he's turning over a new leaf!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*The scene opens up with a video package highlighting Shuriken’s return to the promotion last week. It cuts to Gillz entering and shows some excerpts of the words exchanged between the two men.*

*Ryusuke “Shuriken” Serra makes his way towards the ring, the crowd elated to see him. He shakes a couple hands, though doesn’t take off his signature mask. The crowd eats it up. He makes his way around and sits next to Bob Daniels.*

Shuriken: Hello, Bob, Pierce. Nice to see you folks again!

Daniels: Shuriken! What a wonderful surprise! I gotta ask, what are you doing out here?!

Shuriken: Well, My good friend Gillz has a match next, as you know, and I wanted to be out here to support him!

Kingmaker; Well, that’s very commendable! His opponent, Bam, is already in the ring and waiting for him.

Shuriken: Indeed he is! I know Bam, Gillz better have his wits about him if he wants to make it past this man right here.

*Gillz makes his way out and down the stage. He sees Shuriken sitting on the other side of the ring at the announce table and tilts his head.*

Daniels: I think Gillz is surprised to see you out here as well!

Shuriken: Well, he shouldn’t be! I’m just out here for support! Go Gillz! Show me why you’ll be the one winning the championships, instead of me, as you say!

Kingmaker: Good reason to be out here! Let’s see how Gillz reacts!

*As the match starts, Gillz immediately looks out towards Shuriken, to make sure he is watching. This gives his opponent, Bam, the chance to get in a pre-emptive strike! Bam unloads on Gillz, making it rain rights and lefts on to the distracted Gillz. Gillz is backed up in a corner, but it doesn’t last long! Gillz immediately reverses Bam and puts him in the corner, reciprocating the blows that Bam dished out at the start of the match.*

Shuriken: Wow, Gillz seems to have been distracted there for a moment! Good on him to be able to get back into the fight!

*Gillz pulls back and drills Bam with a Enzuigiri, knocking the man senseless. The ropes hold him up, much to his own dismay. Gillz grabs him and hits an exploder suplex, tossing him clear across the ring. Gillz hops up and leans over the ropes, looking directly at Shuriken with a smile. He mouths, “At the end of the day, I will always be the last man standing!” He turns back to Bam, who is nursing his back and trying to get up. Gillz moves into position and pulls Bam into a Double Underhook. He turns him towards Shuriken, before drilling him with the follow up DDT; or as he calls the move, the Dead Memories. Bam gets drilled into the ground hard, and doesn’t appear to be moving, much. Gillz takes his time to go the cover, but Bam manages to kick out right before the three count! Gillz looks down at Bam, who is rolling out of the ring! Bam leans against the announce table as Gillz comes out of the ring. He tries to go for Bam, but Bam moves quickly and slams Gillz’ head into the desk. Gillz is stunned for a moment and Bam quickly scampers back into the ring! Shuriken looks over the table intently at Gillz, before winking at him.*

Daniels: Gillz better get back in that ring, before the referee gets to the count of ten!

Kingmaker: He should, but him and Shuriken cannot keep their eyes off each other!

Daniels: Oh god! The E-Fed marks are all sweating nervously, and got their pens out! The internet is going to be full of ShuriGillz, and Gilliken, and ShurikenXGillz tonight!

Kingmaker: Already plotting it ou---

Daniels and Shuriken and Gillz: The fuck?!?!

*Gillz backs away from the announce table and crawls into the ring! Bam has him lined up and goes for the Buzz-Saw Kick, but Gillz cleverly evades! He drops low and springs up, kneeing Bam in the mid-section! Bam is doubled over and Gillz lifts him into the sky, before bringing him crashing down with a spinning power bomb. Bam lands in a fashion so that during the following pin attempt Gillz is facing Shuriken.*

Referee:

3!!

*Gillz stands up after the match, pointing down at Bam.*

Daniels: Wow, an impressive win by the man himself.

Kingmaker: Indeed it was. Shurike--

*Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra stands up at the announce table and grabs a microphone. The crowd notices this.*

(ignore title belt)

*As Shuriken is about to speak, he is introduced with

"SHURIKEN!"
    "SHURIKEN!"
    "SHURIKEN!"

chants. He then begins to speak.*

Shuriken: Gillz, you say that you will always be the last man standing? You know....I want to test that for myself. I want to see if your words actually hold truth. Fitting that I should be the one for the job. The next Pay-Per-View is In Violence We Trust and it is in this Pay-Per-View.....that you and I will have....A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!

*crowd cheers loud*

So this is a challenge, from me to you. You, me, the back, and the rest of the world will see who will be the last man standing.

*Gillz looks out of the ring at Shuriken and nods his head, indicating that he accepts the match for In Violence We Trust.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

A new video begins playing up on the big screen and a hush falls over the fans as they begin to watch intently. The scene is a set in a rather dingy, small looking gym with old posters half hanging off the walls as well as a mixture of equipment ranging from a boxing ring and punching bag to an amateur wrestling area and various pieces of exercise apparatus. The small room is empty for the moment, but on the far side of the wall the entrance opens and two men step inside. Immediately the fans recognise the men as Lansdale Junior and Senior. Arthur Lansdale looks around the place in disdain, rubbing his temples as if pained by some distant memory of the place, his father identified as Dave last week beams with pride as he walks around.

Dave turns to Arthur who looks back with a scowl on his face, he shakes his head and raises an eyebrow.

Dave: What's the matter with you then lad? You still got tha' little sulky 'ead on because your aunt Debbie tried to feed you a bacon butty? 'Ow was she to know you've forgotten where you come from?

Arthur looks down at the floor as if shamed but then snaps back at Dave.

Arthur: I have not forgotten where I come from Dad.. though I damn well wish I could. Do we really have to be here? I mean truly, what is the point in all of this nonsense? You know as well as I do that a man of my stature should be nowhere near a place like..

Dave: Don't you dare finish tha' sentence you pompous little pratt!

Both Lansdales fall into silence at stare at each other, you could cut the tension with a knife. Dave walks over to a wall and looks at a poster which has seen better days. On the poster is a young blonde man with a belt draped over his shoulder and a big sincere smile on his face, at the bottom of the poster it reads in large, bold font 'Arthur Lansdale! The Pride of Manchester!' A tear runs down Daves face.

Dave: You know damn well why i've brought you here.. because this is the only place I can come which reminds me of the bright, lovely young lad who me and your ma' raised! So don't you come in 'ere with your new snooty, posh little accent and talk down on it.. this place is all I 'ave to remember of the lad you used to be.. the only place which makes me not feel like a total failure when I look at you now. What 'appened to you Arty.. what 'appened that made you the way you are?

Arthur looks at his dad with a strained look on his face before answering.

Arthur: Nothing happened to me.. I just opened my eyes to the way the world truly works. There are two types of people in this world, winners and losers, you taught me that. I am a winner.. and as such It is my duty to open the eyes of all those beneath me.. I..

Dave: There you go again! Talkin' like you're some Mister Big Shot loadsa money arse hole.. you sound like a wanker Arty.. a Grade A wanker! Get your arse over 'ere and look at this picture.. you won't 'ave your aunties cookin' but you can eat some humble pie.

Arthur groans and shakes his head before humouring his dad and walking over to the picture. He looks at the junior world championship belt draped over his younger selfs shoulder and then looks down at his feet again as if feeling another jolt of shame.

Dave: I remember the night you won that belt.. was the proudest moment in my life, all the 'ard work we put in together finally came together. All the failures I'd had in my life, all the times I couldn't make it to the top.. all of a sudden they didn't mean anything, because I wasn't a loser no more.. I was a winner, because I had you. I remember that young lad right there didn't think he was a big shot just because he was a winner.. no, when all the cameras came looking for him he hid away in his room because he didn't think he was anythin' special.

Arthur continues to look down at his feet, absorbing every word as his Dad continues to look at the poster. Finally Dave turns to look at his son, another tear runs down his face.

Dave: An' now i'm forced to pretend like that lad didn't even exist.. like the highlight of my life was just a dream! I look at you now an' I see a stranger.. a stranger a don't wanna know. I don't have a son Arty..

Arthur: Dad..

Dave: Don't call me that.. I don't wanna hear it! But.. you're in luck lad, I didn't just bring you here for a trip down memory lane. I'm gonna give you a chance to earn the right to call yourself family again. All this shite i've seen you pull on TV is done now, you've got none of your cronies of class 'ere to bail you out.. you're going back to school Arty.. only you ain't the teacher in this gym.

Dave reaches down and picks up a kit bag and pushes it hard into Arthurs hands.

Dave: Now go get changed.. i'm afraid we 'aven't got facilities that you're used to..

Arthur looks over his shoulder and winces, the camera then slowly pans over to a dirty and damp changing room with a broken shower unit and then fades to black.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

McManus: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Arkham Asylum, Grind Bastard!

Daniels:I am kinda scared right now. Who knows what Grind is going to do now that Blaine took his bat.

Kingmaker: He may well, infact, kill someone. No ones fault but Blaine's on that one.

McManus: And his opponent, from South Park, Colorado, Mint Berry Crunch.

Kingmaker: Looks like MBC is about to get BERRIED!!! hahahahaha

Daniels: You are a heartless heartless man Pierce

(grind-Koslov, jobber-MBC)(Stop at 2:00)

*Grind is going to finish off MBC when Blaine comes out nowhere with Grind's bat and smacks him in the gut, this calls for the bell but Blaine still continues to beat down on grind. After a few more stomps Blaine exits the ring and through the crowd as grind is still out in the ring*

Daniels: Tonight is not Grind's night.

Kingmaker: You have to wonder what is going to happen next week between these two.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]