Page 93 of 147 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
    Daniels: Ano Doom has been on an absolute tear! One. Two. Three. Four. FIVE. Five men at BfC and they all could not stop him!

Kingmaker: Ano Doom showed true dominance, I don’t think we’ve ever seen a more dominating performance! He defeated five men with ease!

Daniels: I think the monster is starting to realize his true potential! Tonight we will see just how great the Demon Cyborg can be when he faces off against another that the crowd hates in Nightmare!

Kingmaker: Nightmare vs. Ano Doom, a match that could literally scare anyone in the back!

Jason: Introducing first, from the misty mountains of Mongolia, being accompanied by Sir Gunther Wigbert, NIGHTMARE!

*Nightmare walks out with a look of pure evil in his eyes, and his manager holds a microphone in his hands.*

Sir Gunther: There seems to be talk of a monster in the back that rivals, and even surpasses Nightmare. I would like to address those rumors with one word! False! There is no monster in the back that even rivals this beast I have walking beside me! Look into his eyes and tell me that there is another that can possibly match him! The monster they are hailing as the new great one is none other than Ano Doom, the man who ran through five men at Bred for Combat like they were nothing! Well, let me tell you something Doom! They WERE NOTHING! You are now about to face off against the most dominant monster this e-fed has ever seen, and once he is done with you, Nightmare, and I, will reclaim our places at the top of the heap and head straight for the EWNCW Title!

*Nightmare climbs into the ring, and gets ready to rip Ano Doom apart!*

Jason: Introducing his opponent, from The Netherworld, ‘The Demon Cyborg’ Ano Doom!

*As Jason announces him, the lights go out!*

*Ano Doom appears on the stage after a long moment!*

*Ano marches down to the ring, the crowd booing him. He looks to not be fazed by the loud noises that the crowd makes. He stands outside the ring for a moment and looks in, before climbing inside. Sir Gunther runs away, leaving Nightmare and Ano Doom face to face!*

Daniels: Wow, this match could literally be one of the biggest matches we’ve had on Inferno! Ano Doom vs. Nightmare!

Kingmaker: Indeed it can! We saw Nightmare lose to Gillz at Bred for Combat, and we saw Ano Doom defeat five men! Can Ano keep up the momentum? Or will Nightmare’s desire for retribution be too much for the Demon Cyborg to handle?!

Nightmare(Kane) vs Ano Doom(Big Show)

(Stop at 5:15)

*Nightmare stalks Ano Doom as he lays on his back, stomping on his midsection! He pulls him to a stand position and whips him across the ring, as Ano comes back to the collide in the middle of the ring, neither man falling. Ano and Nightmare look towards each other, and then begin unloading with massive rights and lefts. Ano eventually gets the upper hand with an uppercut to Nightmare. Nightmare stumbles back giving Ano Doom the opening one should never give him. Nightmare tries to regain his balance but gets caught with a discus uppercut! Gunther can be seen on the outside of the ring going crazy. He gets on the apron to get in the face of Ano Doom. Ano turns his attention towards him and walks over there, Gunther yelling and telling him to leave Nightmare alone. Ano Doom grabs Gunther by his collar, and attempts to lift him! As he does, however, Nightmare grabs his arm and turns him around and blasts him with a short arm clothesline! Ano is down! Ano is down! Nightmare moves him to the center of the ring, and goes for the pin!*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Referee:

Thre---

*Ano Doom kicks out in force, but Nightmare doesn’t seem to care. He gets up and sets up for his WMD Punch. Ano rolls over and attempts to make it to his feet. Nightmare urges him up and then goes for the WMD! But Ano Ducks out of the way! Nightmare comes back around but is caught with a KO Punch, aptly named, Devil’s Flame! Gunther cannot believe his eyes! Nightmare is down! Nightmare is down! Ano Doom backs up, and waits on the other side of the ring. The crowd is booing both men loudly! Torn between who to hate more! Gunther is pleading for Nightmare to get up and look out! Ano Doom gets a crazed look in his eyes! Nightmare gets to his hands and knees, Ano lets himself shoot forward! My God! My God! Kick of the ancient Curse! A Punt Kick right to the skull of Nightmare! Nightmare is out! Ano Doom, picks him up, not yet finished with Nightmare. He brings him to the middle of the ring and slings his unconscious body over his shoulders. He looks out into the crowd and hits Nightmare with the Cold Blooded Murder, a cradle suplex lifted and transitioned into a running muscle buster! He floats over into the pin.*

Referee:

3!

Daniels: My God, Ano DESTROYED Nightmare! Ano destroyed nightmare! Nightmare is out.

*Gunther quickly slithers into the ring and tries to revive Nightmare to no avail. Ano Doom grabs him, and quickly puts him down with a Demon’s Trick, a Discus Elbow Strike.*

Kingmaker: Wow, the monster keeps up his momentum! I don’t think any other monster in this industry can stand up to Ano Doom at his point. He would give Grind a run for his money here on Inferno! Staples is going to have to keep this man reigned in, lest he gets out of control! Wait a minute! Ano Doom is asking for a microphone!

*One of the ring attendants hands Ano a microphone*

Ano Doom: Another one comes and another one falls. Like it was nothing. Nightmare was defeated in just as much ease as everyone else that came before him. Every single one of you can say what you want (You know who I'm talking to.) you want about me crushing "nobodies", and "Local jokes" ,week in and week out,but the fact of the matter remains that I still beat and destroy my competition and have the best current win loss record on Inferno right now. I absolutely abominated five men BY MYSELF at BFC, In STILL pretty short fashion. Never mind the fact one of them is a former World Tag Team Champion ,And I've beaten him emphatically into the dirt twice ,both when the odds were greatly against me, And the second time way more than the first. And just now I have BEATEN TO A PULP a man that has countlessly kicked the living shit of a guy that has won not ONE but TWO World Championships around here. Yes, I'm talking about Gillz. The man was the top one with the gold on Rage and then went on to do the same thing here on Inferno. So If I can do what I did to Nightmare, when we've all seen over and over what he is able to do to someone like Gillz...What does that say about me? That NO ONE, or NOTHING, Can stop me. I will do what I want, to who I want, Whenever I decide.

I've said for months now the time of The Demon Cyborg is approaching, And MANY, MANY, MANY, have doubted...But they are about to realize they were never more wrong in their entire life. The same doubters will get their heads knocked off right in the middle of the ring. You see, Nightmare is called by many , "A monster", Well, For some reason it doesn't appear that he has me beat in that department. I try to refrain from calling myself this, because it goes without saying, But its clearly evident I am THE TRUE BEAST here on Inferno...The top destroyer. Others may be called monsters around here, but NONE are in my category. Every one of you had better take heed to those words, Since sooner or later, Everyone will realize there is NONE more monstrous than The Demon Cyborg. Now who's up next to be destroyed unceremoniously? I'll be waiting for the answer, believe that.

Kingmaker: Strong words by the victor of our recent match! Can he keep it up? Or is there someone who will put him down?

Daniels: Who knows! But someone, anyone, better do it, or this will be one unstoppable monster!

*Backstage, Dingo Mac can be seen looking at the monitor and talking to his Koala.*

Dingo: Looks like we’re going hunting, mate. And this time, it’s for demons.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Daniels: This is our second Inferno Ignition Number One contender’s tournament! Earlier tonight, we saw AJ Dixon defeat the strange Dingo Mac!

Kingmaker: what a match it was! Dixon won out of nowhere after avoiding ‘The Bite’, and hitting Dingo with the ‘Drive-by’ a Shooting Star into DDT.

Daniels: Wow, what a move that was! Can DJ Williams and Mike Hawk top that?

Kingmaker: Well, I think they can. Mike Hawk recently competed in the EWN Grand Prix in a winning effort

Jason: Introducing first, from Harlem, New York, ‘The Ladies Man’ DJ William!

*Crowd Cheers as DJ comes out from the back with his Ignition title shot briefcase wearing black jeans, with the Jordans “Bred” 13s and a black T-shirt with “Ambition Is Forever” in red letters. He slaps a few fans hands *

DJ: What’s happenin’ EWNCW!! *Crowd pop* Bred for Combat was the shit, wasn’t it!?!? *Bigger crowd pop as the fans cheer in agreement* As you guys saw at the PPV, I beat Bam’s ass to hold on to this briefcase that I worked my ass off to get in the damn first place! I just don’t understand why Bam Bam didn’t get the memo, I mean did a nigga really beat his ass so bad at NGNG that it caused short term memory loss?! *Some fans laugh* Shit, I am being dead serious since he still thought I didn’t deserve the damn thing. Oh well, I guess he had to find out the hard way that when I earn something on your behalf, I make sure your ass don’t forget about it!

Now, on to this eight man tournament that I am involved in to determine the new number one contender for the Inferno Ignition Championship. Do I need to be in this tournament?? *Looks at his briefcase* Obviously no but, that won’t stop me from winning this damn tournament. You see these words *Points to his t-shirt* This is a saying that I live by, it’s my way of life! Do you guys know what the word Ambition means??....Well let me tell you, Ambition is the desire for personal achievement. Let a nigga tell you something, if I did not have that mind set, I would have never made it out of the hood in Harlem and made it to where I am at today. Almost everyone told me I wouldn’t do shit with my life, the only two people that supported me and believed in me was my parents. I told them that I was going to make it big one day, I didn’t know what I would do but, I was going to be great at it!

*Crowd cheers*

Which brings me back to this tournament…. I am going to win this damn thing! In everything that I did in my life, from school to getting a job, I had a strong desire to do my very best, and that is what a nigga is going to do. I am going to prove all my god damn haters wrong back home and to the wrestlers in the back that I FUCKING BELONG HERE! *Crowd pop* It’s going to be great, being the number one contender and having this briefcase at the same damn time. It will be almost as satisfying when my baby Rosita surprised me with another women for my 21’st birthday. Man a nigga was feeling awesome, I bet no one here had there girlfriend or wife do that for them *laughs as some men in the audience shake their head no* Anyway, when this shit is all set in done, I am going to be your number one Contender!!

*A huge crowd pop as DJ raises his briefcase*

Daniels: Wow, strong words from DJ Williams, the holder of the Ignition Title shot whenever!

Kingmaker: Says a lot about him! He can get a shot any time and he still wants to compete in the tournament!

Jason: Introducing next in the Ignition Title Tournament, from Tokyo, Japan, ‘Mr. Mayhem’ MIKE HAWK!

*Hawk comes out to a massive chorus of boos and you got beat chants from the fans. As he looks around at the crowd, Hawk gets more pissed and starts tearing up any Cannon signs he can get his hands on.

Hawk: What happened in the triple threat match was a fluke, the fact that it was a triple threat match was a fluke and even Andy Cannon being the champion is a fluke. I am pissed off because every chance I have had at the Ignition title, I get short ended and you people are having a field day with it. Think about it, a day before the match at NGNG, Cannon weaseled his way into my match and I knew nothing about it until it was to late to prepare. I come out to get my fair one on one rematch for the title and Rose comes back and jumps me and then demands he get the shot. So do you know what management did? They made me defend my shot that night, hurt and we drew which lead to a triple threat match where Rose cost me my title.

*Hawk starts to pace around and calm down

Hawk: But that was the past and now if I am going to get my shot at the Ignition title, I need to outlast 7 other men in this tournament and only then will I be able to receive another opportunity to defeat Cannon. But unlike before, I am not going to fail this time, I am going to do what I do best and soar to new heights and take what should be mine. I am the ultimate aerial predator and whoever steps out into my territory tonight will go down in one fell swoop I guarantee you. As for you Cannon, watch closely tonight, because I will not be losing anymore at another PPV again.

But I am no stranger to tournaments because unless you have been living under a rock, you all know that I won the second Grand Prix tournament with names like Kaige Chamberlin, AJ Dixon, Chris Divine, Mr. Smyth, and the man I defeated in the finals, Kyojin in it. But despite all the adversity, I overcame the odds and I soared to heights I have never been to there and I plan on doing the same thing here as well. The only difference between these tournaments is that the competition here can't even hold a candle to the guys I defeated. You people want me at my best? Then you should just go ahead and give me Cannon now because watching him lose that title to me is going to be far more entertaining than beating a couple of nobodies.

(Benjamin-Williams, Archer-Hawk) (Stop at 7:31)

Daniels: A near fall for Williams, great back and forth action in this Ignition tournament match.

*Willams picks Hawk up, who counters and both men begin to trade blows*

Kingmaker: back and forth, back and forth. I love this kind of action!

*Hawk gets the upper hand with a kick in the gut, he sets williams up for a mayhem driver, but williams flips hawk over his shoulder.*

Daniels: That reversal just saved Williams in this match. he almost ate a Mayhem driver.

*Williams picks Hawk and whips him into the corner. He charges at Hawk who sticks his foot up and smacks Williams in the mouth with a boot. He then throws Williams in the corner and sits him up on the top turnbuckle. Hawk climbs up and looks for to hit a superplex. Williams hits blows to the mid section and ends up tossing Hawk down onto the canvas. Hawk lays motionless as Williams gets up and hits a J-Smooth on Hawk.*

Kingmaker: Holy hell what a double moonsault.

Daniels: I'd say, this one looks over

McManus: Here is your winner, DJ Williams!

Kingmaker: Williams pulls out an impressive win and advances in the tournament!

Daniels: He hit that double moonsault perfectly, Hawk is still laying in the ring, Cannon should look out for DJ. On another note, soon, we will be seeing the appearance of the much talked about signee!
    Last edited by TheJosephBanks; 01-31-2013 at 07:17 PM.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Dick Thompson: Please join me in welcoming my guest at this time, the EWNCW Champion, 'The Storm', Tommy Thunder!!

*the crowd can be heard cheering loud as the camera pans to Thunder*

Thompson: Tommy, first of all, congratulations on retaining your Championship at Bred for Combat! You beat Krystian Krysys again and continuing your reign as EWNCW Champion!

Thunder: Why thank you Dick. But let's face it, was it ever in any doubt? I've beaten Krystian Krysys more times that I care to count now. What happened at Bred for Combat was nothing more than a formality I schooled Krystian in what it means to be a wrestler. I schooled him in what it takes to be the best in the world, and he learnt that the hard way at Bred for Combat.

Thunder: Indeed. Now coming to tonight, earlier on we heard Krysys plead his case that he should face you again. He talked about wanting redemption.....

Thompson: Woah woah, redemption? From what exactly? The fact that he's lost several times in a row against me? The fact that he can't beat me? The fact that he's not as good as I am? Yeah, I can see exactly why he wants redemption from those things!
    But let's get something straight, if Krystian Krysys wants to lost to me yet again, then bring it on. He's only going to make an even bigger fool of himself than he already is. But why the hell does he think he deserves yet another shot at my Championship? He's lost to me 2 ppv's in a row. He's lost to me 2 ppv's in a row over last summer too. Does that equate to another chance? On planet Krysys it might, but here on earth, it most certainly does not!

What does equate to another chance is if he beats Istvan Gretzky here tonight for starters, a man that's quickly climbing the ranks and a man that Krysys needs to start looking over his shoulder for.

Now I hear the King Strem is going to be at ringside for tonight's match. And with that in mind, I think I'm going to make an appearance at ringside too. Just to observe of course.

Thompson: Finally, Krystian Krysys hinted that he was the victim of preferential treatment and that he was being punished because Nathan Staples doesn't like him. Your thoughts on that?

Thunder: Krystian needs to put his brain into gear and start absorbing some information. He isn't being punished, he's having to EARN his title shots, just like everybody else has to EARN their title shots. Not he, not me, not nobody here is going to be gifted anything. If you want a title shot, then you're going to have to earn it. The sooner that Krysys comprehends that then then the better it's going to be for him.

Now if he thinks that I am some obedient, lap dog that sucks up to management then he can't be further from the truth. I don't like order. I don't like management. I don't like Nathan Staples. All I care about is going out into that ring and being the best in the world. And because I do that, I've earned this Championship. So if he thinks that all of that equates to me getting "preferential treatment", then he's wrong. You want to know what that really is? That's Krystian Krysys making excuses because he's not the Champion. And you want to know what that means? That means he's not trying hard enough, or maybe, he's just not capable of keeping up with me. In short, what it means is that Krystian Krysys isn't the best in the world. Tommy Thunder is.

So if you'll excuse me Dick, i need to be elsewhere right now.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Kingmaker: Grind was literally a force in the Punjabi Prison against Raden Blaine. Using that bat as a vicious club was surely one of the many points that led to a Grind victory!

Daniels: What a shot he delivered with it! But, what’s more amazing, is that neither men were ‘put down’ by the meeting! Both are still up and about, despite going through what could only be described as hell!

Kingmaker: Indeed it was! It’s been noted that Grind has taken to carrying around that signature bat! He will be terrifying force carrying around that weapon! Is it a sign for Raden? Or is it a sign to the back? Grind is putting everyone on notice!

Daniels: What a notice to put out!

Jason: Ladies and Gentlemen, our next match is a single’s match! Already in the ring, from Monday Night Rage, Harley McCartney! And his opponent, from the Arkham Asylum, GRIND! BASTARD!

*Grind walks out to the stage and begins swinging his bat around, as well as swinging it like he is aiming for someone’s nether region. The crowd boos loudly towards him as he makes his way into the ring. He puts the bat in the corner of the ring.*

Daniels: It’s true, he is carrying around that bat! My god, what is he going to do with it?

Kingmaker: Inflict. Pain.

Daniels: And so much pain it will inflict!

*As the match starts, Harley McCartney tries to move to the right, but Grind cuts him off. He tries to go in the other direction, but is cut off again. He attempts to high tail it out of the ring. Before he can get through the ropes, Grind pulls him back into the ring, by the tights on his waist. Grind shakes his head, and gets a wild look in his eyes, as if to say “Nowhere to run. This ring is now our prison!” He pulls Harley into a big German Suplex, dropping him behind him. Harley pops backwards and nearly tumbles out of the ring, but is stopped by the ropes. Grind turns and stalks him, dropping a knee on his back several times before the referee gets to the count of four. He pushes Harley’s head outside the ring and rolls out, stomping on his upper body to keep him down. He backs up and hits Harley with a apron leg drop. Harley slides down, and out of the ring, one foot holding him from completely falling to the floor. Grind looks towards the referee, and begins stomping on Harley while the referee looks on.*

Kingmaker: Wow, Harley doesn’t look like he stands a chance to win this match!

Daniels: Well, he’s had a hard time over on Rage, I suppose he thought a change of scenery was in order, but it looks like that isn’t the case.

*Grind rolls Harley back into the ring, taking his time to walk back in after him. Harley tries to get to his feet, unaware of where Grind is. Grind watches from the apron and slowly gets in, but is met with a stiff shot to the stomach. Grind doesn’t flinch, but is met with another. The shot knocked him back slightly, but he doesn’t seem otherwise fazed by it. Harley gets to his feet, and hits Grind in the face, by Grind doesn’t move. Harley jumps and runs back towards the ropes, using him to send him arm first into Grind. This, however, does not work out as Grind side steps and grabs Harley mid-run, and Snake Eyes’ him on the turnbuckles. As Harley turns around, dazed, Grind blasts him with an uppercut. Harley drops to mat and Grind goes for the pin. The referee gets to two, before seeing Harley’s hand on the bottom rope. Grind grabs him by the head, and pulls him to his feet. He climbs on the ropes, and pulls Harley between his legs, lifting him with a massive amount of power. The referee waves off the move, but Grind goes for it anyway, drilling his opponent with a Package Piledriver from the top rope, otherwise known as Grind’s ‘Ultrakrusher’. He rolls Harley over, and went for the pin.*

Referee:

3!!

*Grind gets a sadistic look in his eyes as he is declared the winner, he rolls out of the ring and went back to the corner he started in. He grabs his trusty bat, and rolls back in the ring. He stalks Harley, before scaring the referee out of the ring. He kneels on the back of Harley and looks towards the stage. It is there he sees Raden walking out and watching him. Grind pulls the barbed bat across the face of Harley, holding it roughly against his face - Grind’s eyes never leave Raden for the duration of the torture. When he finally relents, he hangs over the rope and points the bat at Raden, particularly, his crotch and lets out a vicious laugh.*

Daniels: Wow, Grind is really sending a message here. He won at Bred for Combat, and the next PPV, IVWT, is right up his alley.

Kingmaker: If Raden is thinking about giving Grind another go, he may want to reconsider. In the Punjabi Prison, Grind came out victorious, it seems Grind has all the momentum, going into a PPV like that could be the end of Raden.

Daniels: Indeed it could be!
    Last edited by TheJosephBanks; 01-31-2013 at 07:54 PM.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

McManus: This contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the banks of the Nile, The Great Pharaoh, Seth Ferrell!

Daniels: I tell you Pierce, even though he lost at Bred for Combat, Ferrell has no reason to hang his head.

Kingmaker: Other than the fact that he lost, but yes, he had an impressive performance against Luke Jameson but just could not get the job done.

McManus: And his opponent, from Oakland, California, Luke Jameson!

Daniels: And here comes the man who defeated Ferrell at Bred for Combat. He looked in top gear at the pay per view don't you agree Pierce?

Kingmaker: I agree, he has been on a tear since coming to EWNCW and doesn't seem like he will be slowing down anytime soon.

(Regal-Ferrell, Benoit-Jameson) (Stop at 12:27)

Daniels: What an odd looking submission hold by ferrell, but an even more impressive escape by Jameson.

Kingmaker: Yeah I don't exactly know what that was but I liked it.

*Ferrell to his feet, adjusting his tights. he signals for a capture suplex. He snatches up Jameson up and as he goes to hit the move, Jameson stops him and reverses into a jackhammer*

Kingmaker: Huge Jackhammer by Jameson and this one is over

..................NO

Daniels: Not so fast as Ferrell kicks out right before 3

*Jameson is yelling the ref, telling him that is was 3 while he sticks three fingers in his face. As Jameson is arguing with the ref, Ferrell hits a quick roll up*

McManus: Here is your winner, Seth Ferrell!

*Jameson gets up and argues again with the ref telling him it was a fast count. As he does Ferrell goes up behind him and gives him a low blow, as Jameson falls and lays on the ground writhing in pain, Ferrell stands on top of him screaming "I am better than you"*

Daniels: Ferrell with a dirty low blow to Jameson

Kingmaker: Well it seems Ferrell is just not over that loss at the pay per view just yet.

*White noise goes across the screen*

Daniels: What the hell was that?

*White noise continues*

Kingmaker: I don't know it seems that there is something trying to come in on the screen

*As the white noise continues, a picture starts come in clearer and clearer on the screen*

Daniels: Who the hell is that?

Kingmaker: I don't know but he sure looks scary.
    Last edited by TheJosephBanks; 01-31-2013 at 11:12 PM.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*The crowd is red hot from the show while the lights go out. The crowd grew silent as pictures were shown at the tron. The first years of EWNCW were shown to the crowd. Several great matches were shown and the crowd cheers for what they did. Finally, and old but familiar mask is shown. The crowd cheers grew wild.*

*Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra comes out as the crowd goes wild. Shuriken knowing that he has a past in EWNCW, he smiles and waves at the crowd. He walks down the ramp, giving high-fives to the crowd and makes his way in the ring and asks for the mic. The crowd gives him a slight mixed reaction, the majority cheers that is deafening. The crowd now chants*

"WELCOME BACK!"
    "WELCOME BACK!"
    "WELCOME BACK!"
    "WELCOME BACK!"

Shuriken: *still unable to speak because the crowd chants*

*Then someone from the crowd throws Shuriken's signature mask in the ring. Shuriken sees it and points at it, asking the crowd if he should wear it. The crowd goes crazy with cheers. Shuriken then wears his old, signature mask in front of the EWNCW crowd and they go crazy again with cheers and pops.*

Shuriken: *with a smile on his face* EWNCW!

The crowd goes silent.

Shuriken: I'm home.

The crowd goes wild.

Shuriken: Hahaha yes I am back home. I missed it a lot and I want to thank everyone for letting me back. I am truly honored so thank you all.

The crowd cheers*

Shuriken: Great to be back.....the reason I am back is to pick up where I left off. I only remember a few things because well...you know...the head has been hit numerous times. I remember when Rage and Inferno had a feud. I remember that I was feuding with the best of this company offered, feuding with.....

Shuriken looks up at the rafters.

Shuriken: You know....I would rather not say. I had too many feuds here. But I also remember....being a champion here. I was a two-time EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion in the early days. A great time back then. But now since I am back.....I want to pick up where I left off and go for the main championship here again. Be the proud champion again.

The crowd cheers again.

Shuriken: In due time, I will be champion and take on all comers. Just like in the past.

*he appears on the stage and the fans seem confused as to why*

G: Dont worry people im not out here for one of those beatdowns i used give people i dont like. Im out here to say to my good friend here

Welcome Back

See Shuri here was talking about a certain someone he was fueding with before he left the company a long time back, that certain someone was me, now as i duely recall i had 2 singles matches with Shuri and one triple threat involving someone else, Now if i cast my mind back in the first match it was The Champion Shuriken vs The Challenger Gillz in what was a fiercely contested match but in the end the Champion came out on top and held onto the belt admitedly with a run in from an old enemy of mine, then came the Triple Threat again an incredible match but in the end it was me that won, that night was my first ever Championship win and was up there with one of the greatest nights of my life, ofcourse the champion is entitled to his rematch and we had our second ever singles meeting and this time i came out on top, so basicly me and Shuri go way back and were 1-1 against each other.

I havent came here to ruin your homecoming with useless trivia about the good ole days i came out here because i respect you and respectfully i have to point out that it wont be you who becomes the next EWNCW Champion, i told the world that after i dealt with the big sack of crap himself Nightmare that i would step up once more and make sure that in 2013 The original EWNCW Champion gets back whats rightfully his, i dont care if i have to go Krsys

*Crowd Boos*

Tommy Thunder

*Crowd Cheers*

or even you Shuriken

because i am not stopping until i am king of the mountian once more so you keep up the good work and if we meet in the ring then good luck, i look forward to it but it will be i who becomes the EWNCW Champion

Shuriken: Looks like we have the same goal for now. So....win from now on. Because I will be waiting for a championship match between you and me. That is.....IF you get there.

Daniels: Wow, Shuriken is back in EWNCW! This man is a legend here in EWNCW, right up there with TBOZ!

Kingmaker: Indeed he is, but he seems to be faring much better than the aforementioned!

Daniels: Yes he does! But it seems Gillz, while not wanting to step on his parade, has made his intentions clear as well.

Kingmaker: True, but will the friendliness between the pair last? Both gunning for championships, and being in the way of the other? This collision will surely be a big one!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Daniels: It’s time for the Main Event! Earlier in the night, Staples announced several things. One was the fact that every inferno will be dedicated to a different stipulation. Tonight, it was the illustrious Tables Match! He also announced that, in the main event, it will be the Krystian Krysys vs. ‘Red Hot’ Istvan Gretzky! The winner of the match would be allowed to go on to earn a rematch against the champion that they lost against at Bred For Combat!

Kingmaker: For those unaware, that would be Tommy vs. Krysys, if Krysys managed to defeat Istvan tonight, or Istvan vs. King Strem, if Istvan manages to be victorious.

Daniels: Both of these men want that shot! To make things better, Staples also mentioned that the winner of this match would face said champion in a TABLES MATCH, homage to the stipulation that requires you to put your opponent through a table!

Kingmaker: Indeed, we saw such a thing at Bred For Combat, though it was not an official tables match, Shaz put TBOZ through one in a vicious assault after he had already defeated the legend of EWNCW

Daniels: Indeed, now one of the men that will be coming out here soon will have a chance to be in a actual tables match!

*The camera heads towards the stage.*

*King Strem walks out on stage, staying true to his promise of being out here for the match! He heads down towards the ring and takes a seat next to Kingmaker*

*Tommy, as well, makes his appearance. He heads down and takes a seat next to Daniels. Both men proudly display their individual titles on the announce table.*

Jason: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to our MAIN EVENT! Thje winner of this match goes on to face the champion they suffered a loss against Bred for combat, in a tables match at In Violence We Trust! Introducing first, from Warsaw, Poland, it’s ‘Red Hot’ ISTVAN, GRETZKY!

*Istvan rushes out to a chorus of cheers. He quickly makes his way into the ring and hangs over it, looking towards King Strem*

King Strem: Keep your eyes on the prize, boy, because that’s the closest you’ll ever get to it!

Jason: Introducing next! From Las Vegas, Nevada, ‘King Zero’ KRYSTIAN KRYSYS!

*Krysys makes his way out, the crowd booing him. He has a deranged look in his eyes as he marches down the ramp and around the ring, getting in the face of Tommy Thunder, threatening to put him through a table right here and now. Tommy stands up and holds up the EWNCW Title, looking Krysys directly in the eye!*

Kingmaker; Wow, there is no love lost there! I am almost afraid for these two men if they end up in a tables match! They will kill each other!

Istvan(Eddie) vs Krysys(Brock)

(Start at: 7:00/Stop at: 21:25)

Tommy: Wow, Istvan is really taking it to the man I beat! Maybe Staples should have made this match a number one contender’s match for my EWNCW Title.

King Strem: Well, I definitively defeated that very man, so you obviously must feel the King of EWNCW, and the International Champion, should be made number one contender! That way, when I defeat you, I’d be a dual Champion.

Daniels: Boys, play nice; watch the match, it’s looking good!

*Istvan hits Krysys with a strong forearm to the back, and then another, causing Krysys to lean against the ropes. The Polish Grappler gets pumped up by the crowd, and pulls Krysys away from the ropes, giving him a bearhug from behind. He whips Krysys around, squeezing him tightly and pulling him further away from the ropes. The referee tries to see if Krysys wants to quit the match, but Krysys holds on tight, drawing boos from the crowd! Istvan increases his grip, leaning back. He soon drops him, and Krysys falls to a knee! Istvan grabs him and turns him around, setting him up for the Catch-as-catch-can-grapples-bomb, a Tiger Driver. The crowd gets loud, Istvan shows off for the crowd. He goes for the move but can’t get Krysys up yet, Krysys powers out of the move, and rolls on his feet to the side, pulling Istvan down for a Orton-esque backbreaker. Istvan cringes and falls to his back, while Krysys tries to get up using the ropes. As he gets up, he stumbles back against the ropes and nurses his back. He watches as Istvan brings himself to his feet, facing the wrong way. He turns right into a standing dropkick from Krysys, knocking him clean out of the ring! Krysys picks himself up and demands the referee to count while he looks towards Tommy, pointing towards the tables.*

Kingmaker: It looks like he’s sending you a message, Tommy! He wants you, that title, and those tables at In Violence We Trust!

Tommy: Well, if he wants me that bad, then he can win this match and meet me there!

*As the referee is counting out Istvan, who is getting on his feet, Krysys rolls out of the ring and the two begin to exchange viciously. Krysys, obviously, gets the upper hand and begins unloading on his opponent - almost as if he thinks Istvan is Tommy Thunder himself! He rolls Istvan back in the ring and hops in after him. As Istvan attempts to make it to his feet, Krysys drops him with a spinning neck breaker! He goes into a pin, staring a Tommy Thunder, but is only able to get a two count. He slaps the mat, and begins beating Istvan down with lefts and rights. Krysys quickly puts him in the cloverleaf, locking it in and not taking his eyes off Tommy Thunder. He cranks back on the move, threatening to never let go of it. The referee looks towards Istvan, asking, imploring him to quit to prevent further damage from being done to him. Istvan refuses and fights the move but can’t get free! Krysys yells for him to tap out, to quit, but Istvan refuses.*

King Strem: That’s right, Krysys! BREAK HIM! BREAK HIM!

Tommy: Strem, shut the hell up.

King Strem: Or what, champ? All these tables out here I bet there is one with your name on it.

Kingmaker: Woah, boys, it’s not time for you to fight!

*Istvan manages to make it to the ropes, his back is disarray! Krysys gets up and goes into Rage mode, slapping his chest and setting up in a corner. As Istvan gets up, Krysys nearly kills him with a One Last Breath, completely blasting him out of the ring. Krysys leans through the ropes, trying to grab at Istvan to stop him from falling but can’t. King Strem gets up and looks down at the fallen Istvan, and walks towards him as Krysys keeps the referee distracted. King Strem fires away with stomps, until Tommy Thunder stood up and pushed King Strem out of the way. Krysys pushed away from the referee and got out of the ring, getting in the face of Tommy, as he picked Istvan up. He held Istvan by his head as he and Tommy went back and forth, trash-talking each other.*

Daniels: Krysys better get him back in the ring quickly!

*Krysys throws Istvan back into the ring, and continues talking to Tommy Thunder. The referee continues to count while Istvan regains himself and gets to his feet. Krysys and Tommy continue to go back and forth before Krysys gets back into the ring. Just as he does and comes to his feet, he is brutally drilled with the ‘Greetings from Warsaw’ a clothesline from hell! Krysys nearly flips completely over from the force of the move! Tommy and King Strem look on as Istvan goes for the pin!*

Referee:

3!

*Istvan has won the match! He stands over Krysys and looks outside of the ring towards King Strem and motions towards the tables that surround the ring. He climbs through the ropes and looks towards King Strem and points towards the title! Tommy Thunder looks towards Krsyys and then exits, leaving Krysys prone on the ground. Istvan makes the motion for the title and then garners cheers from the crowd!*

Daniels: He’s done it! In Violence We Trust we will see Istvan Gretzky vs. King Strem for the EWNCW International Championship in a TABLES MATCH!

Kingmaker: That match is going to define Violence and redefine war! We’re in for a one hell of a match!

Daniels: Yes we are. Ladies and Gentlemen, that is all we have time for tonight! Tune in next week to see the fallout from tonight’s broadcast, as well as to see WHAT special match type, or types, the show will be dedicated to!

*The show fades to black as Istvan and King Strem have a stare down, a table between them.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Jman announced he is holding another Poker Tournament, after winning the last one.

1,000,000 dollar buy-in.
    Small blind 10K
    Big Blind 20K
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

The participants will be, as well as their amount of money in chips/cash:

Ano Doom - 1.5 Million
    Seraphim - 4 million
    Tommy Thunder - 4.5 Million
    HolyJose- 1.5 Million
    Shuriken - 4 Million
    Jman - Champion - 6 Million
    Van Darius, of TWE fame - 1 million
    and surprisingly
    Mr. Smyth - 3 Million.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]