Page 87 of 147 FirstFirst ... 37 778586878889 97 137 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

McManus: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from the mountains of Mongolia, being accompanied by Sir Gunther Wigbert, Nightmare!

Daniels:
    And here comes Nightmare who must feel so proud of himself for attacking Gillz with a chair last week.

Kingmaker:
    Gillz has been a thorn in the side of Nightmare and he did what he had to do.

McManus: And his opponent, from South Park, Colorado, Mint Berry Crunch

Daniels: It's time to get Berried!!!!

Kingmaker:
    Oh god Bob shut up pleeeeasssee just shut up.

(Thorn/Nightmare, Nunzio/MBC) (stop at 2:54)

Daniels:
    Nightmare has this one in the bag

*Gillz comes through the crowd, with chair in hand and slides into the ring unknowing to Nightmare*

Kingmaker:
    Look out Nightmare! he's got a chair!

*Nightmare turns into a thunderous chair shot to the skull by Gillz*

Daniels:
    Good god what a shot to the head by Gillz.

*Gillz continues to hit Nightmare with the chair, shot after shot to the back of Nightmare. Sir Gunther runs in trying to save Nightmare and he is met with a chair shot to the face as well*

Kingmaker:
    Hello and goodbye Gunther, he is out cold.

*Gillz stands over both man with arms high and chair and hand screaming out a battle cry*

Daniels:
    Well I am glad that Nightmare got his come uppens.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

Daniels:
    We are headed to the end of the show, and we still have to hear from the International title scene fellas.

Kingmaker: They were on fire last week, no doubt about it.

Kingmaker:
    The Pharaoh was beaten out cold by a mysterious assailant last week, and no doubt he wants an explanation.

Daniels:
    Fortunately, he'll get one.

*The crowd boos Ferrell on his way down the ramp, and he mutters “Ignorant peasants” before entering the ring and asking for a mic: *

Ferrell: Last week on Inferno, I come out, immediately make the show better by doing so, try to have a respectable discourse with the kurwa-parrot, then leave in peace, and I'm given nothing but crap for it!

*Crowd boos even more:*

Ferrell: Unacceptable. And then I am competing much to the delight of the audience, and have the opponent with all his giant-ass strength, in spite of all his giant-ass strength, hanging by a thread... what happens? Some fool brute runs right down to the ring and makes two mistakes. One, this fool interferes in a match that he has no business being within 50 clicks of, and two, he interfered with me. Mm-mm. Ya know... last week this so-called King blows a bunch of wind about sacrifice and hard work, about how I'm not able to get it done, and about how nobody has helped him along the way.

*More boos*

Ferrell: Well what about the ignoramus on the very same show? I know many of you here today are stupid but I'd hope at least a small fraction are smart enough to figure out that that goon came straight from the King's ramshackle castle, probably from the bedroom... cause in addition to the King being an absolute woman there is no doubt in my mind that him and the nameless wonder are in bed together. The King might be letting a King-sized shit out in his stripey King trousers since he learned that I am in the International title scene, but I'm not gonna tolerate having my matches screwed around. My match was ruined. This is a joke. I am not in a good mood about all of it. Fix it. Somebody better damn well get out here and start piecing this shit back together before I clean this up myself by picking up the pieces and shoving them up random asses. 5...4...3...

Seth and ???: 2...1!!!

*Ferrell stops talking as he notices another voice on top of his and he looks angry. Suddenly a mountain of a man walks out on stage to a mixed reaction from the fans wearing a grey suit with a tight black vest and black dress shoes. He has medium length brown hair that's parted at the sides.*

Kingmaker: That's the man who attacked Ferrell and Istvan last week.

The man takes the mic that he was holding and finally speaks:*

???: Well where are my manners? For those of you...poor and lazy people that don't have internet, I believe an introduction is in order. My name...is Luke Jameson.

*The mixed reaction becomes more evident as the sounds of boos and cheers become a little louder.*

Jameson:
    Now some of you may remember me from a few years when ago I competed in ROH and some of you may remember me from my time in HWA, it matters not if you know me or if you don't. All that you hypocrites need to know is that I'm in EWNCW now...and shit is finally going to get exciting!

The mixed reaction continues as Jameson walks towards the ring:*

Jameson: I mean listen to this guy (he says as he points at Ferrell). He's out here bitching and throwing a temper tantrum, expecting things to get done for him if he yells loud enough. Let me give you some advice Ferrell and I'm pretty certain that you should digest what I'm about to tell you because I had to learn it the hard way...

Jameson walks up the steps, takes off his suit jacket, and hangs it on the ring post. He then goes through the ropes and stands by the turnbuckle*

Jameson: When you've been wronged, you don't come to the ring and bitch about it. You find the one that has caused you trouble and you do something about it. Now with the situation your in, I wouldn't suggest trying it because your looking at six feet and seven inches, two hundred and ninety five pounds of muscle...not one ounce of body fat by the way... and a decade of experience and skill that has been honed to a frightening degree...

*Jameson lets his words sink in for a few moments before continuing: *

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Jameson: But if you want answers Ferrell, I will gladly give them. You see my attack on you wasn't personal and no...I am not working with Kingstrem. It's actually the exact opposite. You were just in the wrong place at the right time. You and that other loser Istvan seem to be the only ones competing for Kingstrem International Title and upon my arrival here last week, I became interested in that title. Then I saw you two (puts fingers up in quotations) "wrestlers" (laughs a little bit) in the ring making an absolute laughing stock of the sport I love in the name of deciding the next number one contender for said title and I saw the perfect oppurtunity to show Kingstrem that not only is there a better man seeking his title but that he should be afraid of that better man.

*Jameson starts rolling up his shirt sleeves*

Jameson: You see Ferrell, you and Istvan helped me make an impact and to be honest...

*Jameson inhales before letting his arms go limp and then exhales before*

Jameson: I'M READY TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE!!!

*Jameson starts to run for an attack but is stopped by the music filling up the arena*

Daniels: We all love this, KURWA!

Kingmaker:
    Relax, Bob, you'll get a heart attack, and trust me, you ain't no Jerry Lawler.

*Istvan enters the ring by nipping over the top rope, showing off his athleticism. He points around the arena, doing a three sixty degree spin as he does so, before dropping down on one knee and flexing his huge muscles. He then grabs a mic and begins to speak.*

Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky: Csezc Csezc, people of ECWN, it is once again the only man in all of eFedding with the VASCULAR ARMS MADE FROM FALLEN STAR, KURWA!! It is for this reason alone that only Istvan truly deserve to lay claim to being the premier contender for KING (of fuck all but a piss) STREAM CHAMPIONSHIPS, KURWA! But, there is also more reasoning than the fact that Istvan is prime physical specimin--yes, kurwa, Istvan is the one who picked up victories last week, kurwa!!! Istvan is of more worth than Pharaoh From Far Away Land and new-boy-child on the block, The Littlest Jimmy of all the Little Jimmies!

Istvan is full of tiredness to come oh so close to championships, only to have said championships cruelly taken away from him at the very last moments, kurwa!! Istvan have been catch-as-catch-can-grappling for ECWN for over a year now, and still he has gone without wearing gold for all of Mother Poland to be witnessing... Well, kurwa, Istvan is sick to his vascular stomach of not get recognition that him is so deeply and richly deserving of. Istvan will tell his Istymaniacs made from fallen star once more. If Istvan lose in next catch-as-catch-can-grapples match for gold, then Istvan will consider himself failure and try his vascular hand elsewhere, kurwa. Too much embarrassment has befallen his vascular shoulders for him to be baring, and Istvan is very proud and great Polish hero and for him not to have the gold to show it is greatest travesty in history of all travesties, kurwa. It is IstyBabys time now or never! Now, KURWASTREAM, get your fat child-like ass out here and face up to facts that it is only Istvan who is right choice to face for Internationals Championships. Be a man, kurwa, and not the fifteen year old pussy that Isty and his Istymaniacs know you to be, kurwa mac!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

Kingmaker: All hail the KING!!!

Daniels: Who has to relax now?

*King strolls slowly out to the stage, a non nonchalant look upon his face*

King Strem: So let me get this straight, I have an man who thinks just because he was tossed around from one small time company to the next he deserves a shot, I have a man who I use to lend a hand to because he was so washed up couldn't and still can't do the job by himself, and I have a half retarded Polish guy whose English is so broken it may quite be a whole new language. Well...If I didn't work or know of EWNCW then I would say that some people are high off of shrooms. Look I can give the same spiel of how I am the EWNCW International champion and none of you deserve a shot and not face any of you. I COULD say that, but I am not that kinda of champion. You see, I AM the EWNCW International Champion, NONE of you deserve a title shot, but I will defend if I must. You see I am a pure champion, no matter how much you all hate me. I may upset you poor fragile little hearts, but that is because you people in the society we live in today are to dumb and blind to the truth. You pin your hopes and dreams onto petty little people like the 3 sad excuses for men I am looking at right now, you people get mad at me and act like I am some sort of coward, but do you ever see me run from a title match? For 9 long and glorious months I have not only been champion, but I have defended the title numerous of times and each time I have came out not just victorious, but I have crushed my enemies, and driven each and every one of them out. You three want to challenge me? Don't you understand? I am a career ending King. Let's look at just a few of the people who have decided to challenge me and see how well they fared. Let us start from the beginning, Mark Dimension. Mark was an undefeated war machine that like the early panzers in WWI, could not be stopped. Men feared him, no one wanted Mark, and if they were dumb enough to face him, they were destroyed. This was until the one day, Your's truly not only stood up to the Beast, but got in his face and told him to fuck off. I defeated Mark and Won this..."

*Hoist title into air*

King: This stunned Mark, took over his life, he tried multiple times to get back everything he loved, and failed. And each time he failed I laughed in his face. It was so bad to the point he jumped ship and went to Rage. Pretty tragic ending.

Then you have Broc Fluker, you guys remember him? Yeah I thought you didn't, he was a one a done opponent. He thought he was like you Luke, hot shit coming in from another company thought he could take anything he wanted. Maybe you should take note.

And How about Billy McCoy? Oh Billiam was the biggest pain in my ass for the longest time. But even him, the most energetic and spiritual out of all of them, lost his spirit, he can never, and will never catch a break. And that just makes me so happy.

So, you three want to challenge me? That is great, that is the best news I heard to day? Hell I will even solve the question of who gets the chance to lose their live....all three of you. hahahaha I will make all of your lives the most depressing story anyone has ever heard. And I will do it all at the same time. I want to watch all of your careers die one by one. You sacks of shits do not deserve a title shot. You do not respect me, do you think you can walk all over me? This title? I oughta smack the shit out of you three worthless pieces of shit. So, let us roll up our sleeves, and lets have a little fight, and when we are done, when I am finish with your lives, you all three can bow down to your unholy King.....

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE KING!

Kingmaker:
    Once again, THE BAWS!

Staples: Gentlemen, I have an idea. We're going to have a number one contenders match. But not in the usual way. This is going to be a tag team match, King Strem and Seth Ferrell vs. Luke Jameson and Istvan Gretzky. Whoever gets the pin, gets the shot, and if King Strem makes the pin, the non pinned guys will face each other next week for the shot. Clear? All right, all we need is a ref, and the match starts immediately.

*A ref emerges and goes down the ramp.*

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    (Istvy Baby = Hernandez / Jameson = Chavo / King = Daniels / Seth = Kazarian. Start at 2:04, stop at 12:32)

Kingmaker: The king saves the day for his team

Daniels: Underhanded tactics there!

Kingmaker: If the ref doesn't catch you, it's legal.

*Seth hits an enzuigiri on Istvan, who falls to the mat. Then The Pharaoh prepares for the moonsault and nails it. He covers Gretzky:*

1!

2!

2,9999999 NO!

Kingmaker: He had it there!

*Ferrell makes the tag to King Strem. The International champion rains punches on the man with vascular arms from fallen star, until he's out. Then he turns to his corner to tag in Seth, but Jameson has come from out of nowhere and is beating the shit out of The Pharaoh, King Strem leaves the ring, and kicks Jameson in the back of the thigh, making Jameson stumble. Then King Irish whips Jameson into the steel steps.*

Kingmaker: That's how the King rolls, fellas!

*King Strem goes under the ropes, gets back into the ring and eats Greetings from Warsaw!*

Daniels: This could be it!!!

1!

2!

3!

*Ding, ding, ding!*

McManus: The winner of this match, and the new number one contender for the International title, “Red Hot” Istvan Gretzky!

Kingmaker: He got lucky!

Daniels: He just saw the chance and capitalized!

Kingmaker: He doesn't deserve another shot. He already failed at capturing the belt.

Daniels: You can complain all you want, but Gretzky will face King Strem at Bred for Combat!

*Gretzky celebrates up the ramp by yelling: ONE-MORE-MATCH-KURWA!! One-MORE-MATCH-KURWA!!!*

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Daniels: It is main event time!!

Kingmaker: We've had an awesome show, and we expect no less from this match.

McManus: This is a tag team match set for one fall, and it is your Inferno main event!

Krysys

McManus:
    Introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, he is “King Zero” Krystian Krysys!

Kingmaker:
    This is the next EWNCW champion, Bob. He deserves it, and I'm sure he'll defeat Tommy at Bred for Comb
    at.

Daniels: He has proven his skills many times, that's for sure, but he's not facing a jabroni, Pierce.

*People boo the hell out of Krysys, who doesn't give a shit.*

Arthur Lansdale

McManus: And his tag team partner, from Manchester, England, he is the Mouth of Manchester, Arthur Lansdale!

Kingmaker: Mark my words, Lansdale is going to be EWNCW champion in the future. He has to wait in line for his shot, but he'll earn it and eventually win the match.

Daniels: He has a long way to go until that, but one thing ois clear, the man has a way with words. No doubt about it.

Kingmaker: And people should listen those words more often!

*Lansdale goes down the ramp with an arrogant smirk on his face, while people rain boos and jeers towards him. Lansdale gets into the ring and has a cold staredown with Krysys.*

Billy McCoy

McManus: And their opponents, first, from Devon, England, the British Excellence, Billy McCoy!!

Daniels: He got screwed out of his chance for the EWNCW belt, and no doubt he is in search of retribution.

Kingmaker: All his fault, Bob, and tonight he won't make it.

*People give a good pop for Billy and he smiles all way down to the ring, high fiving people on his way. He climbs to a turnbuckle and poses for the fans to cheer on. He goes down and stares at his opponents, before telling them: “I'll get even with the two of you”. Lansdale and Krysys look at each other and laugh.*

Tommy Thunder

McManus: And his tag team partner, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, he is the EWNCW champion, The Storm Tommy Thunder!

Daniels: The champ is in da houze, dawg!

Kingmaker: You mean the chump!

Daniels: I said what I said, and you heard me!

Kingmaker: Yeah, sure.

*Crowd receives Tommy with the biggest pop of the night, and the champion appreciates it, encouraging the fans as he proceeds down the ramp. He also climbs the turnbuckle, and receives and ovation. Tommy high fives Billy, and then confronts Arthur and Krystian and yells them: “Best in the World!!!”. That starts the hostilities between the four:*

(Billy = Kurt / Tommy = Styles / Arthur = Kazarian / Krystian = Daniels. Stop at 13.31)

Kingmaker: Krysys saving the day for his team. Will they be able to resist?

*Krysys argue with the ref, and Tommy comes from the top rope with a huge crossbody, but Krysys moves out of the way and Tommy hits the ref. Krysys goes into the ring and starts brawling with Billy. They trade blows:*

Billy
    Krysys
    Billy
    Krysys
    Billy
    Krysys
    Billy
    Billy
    Billy

*The British Excellence manages to get the upper hand, but Lansdale drop toe holds him, and both Krysys and Lansdale start to beat down Billy. Then Tommy comes in to make the save, and tries to take out Krysys. Billy gets up and the four brawl in the center of the ring.*

Kingmaker: This is awesome, folks, all hells have broken loose!

*Tommy gets the advantage on Krysys with forearm shots, taking him near a corner, and then grabs King Zero's head into the top turnbuckle. With Krysys momentarily stunned, Tommy goes to help Billy. They beat him up a bit, then they throw him out of the ring towards the entrance ramp. Billy follows connecting with a huge crossbody on the Mouth of Manchester.*

Daniels: Beautiful!

*Billy recovers fast and starts raining punches on Lansdale, who runs to the back with Billy on his heels. Tommy turns around to deal with Krysys, but he eats a punch in the head that knocks him out cold. Krysys smiles and raises his fist into the air and everybody can see the brass knuckles.*

Daniels: What a sneaky coward!

Kingmaker:
    Nop, it is brilliant strategy, the referee is not in the ring, so anything goes. He just did what he had to do.

*Krysys hides the knuckles in his pants, then goes to help the referee up. When he sees the ref is moving, he goes to cover Tommy. The official sees the pinning attempt, and goes for the slow cover:*

1!

*Seconds pass*

2!

*More seconds pass*

3!

Ding, ding, ding!

*Crowd boos like mad*

McManus: The winners of this match, the team of Arthur Lansdale and Krystian Krysys!

Daniels: What a despicable win!

Kingmaker:
    But as Bodom says, a win is a win, and Krysys has left his mark on Tommy.

*Krysys goes down to grab the EWNCW belt. He returns to the ring, puts a foot on Tommy's chest, lifts the belt and yells: “Best in the World!!” much to the displease of the crowd. He then leaves the the belt on Tommy's chest and goes to the back.*

Daniels: Ladies and gentleman, this is the end of this week's show. From Tampa, Florida, we wish you a good night, and tune in for Brutality and Rage.

*The referee is seen trying to reanimate Tommy as the show fades to black.*

Also check TWE!!

One filler!

And another one!

Warzone is on hold as HolyJose finishes his finals. The show should restart after Bred for Combat now!

Next up though, it's Grind with Inferno!