Page 85 of 147 FirstFirst ... 35 758384858687 95 135 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Daniels: We're back and we are about to watch the number one contender's match between Mike Hawk and Johnny Rose .

Kingmaker: I'm not sure if this is a good idea, after the way Rose attacked Hawk earlier on.

Daniels: Hawk has proven he's a tough competitor, he earned the right to face Sweet Jones for the Inferno Ignition title at the last episode of the War Games.

Kingmaker: But he failed to become champion. As he'll fail tonight.

McManus: This match is set for one fall, and it is for the number one contendership to the Inferno Ignition championship!

McManus: Approaching the ring first, from Dallas, Texas, he is “Jo Ro”, Johnny Rose!!!

*The fans are not happy to see Rose after his previous actions,and they make him know about it, but they only obtain a smirk in return. Rose climbs to the top turnbuckle and poses for more booing.*

Kingmaker: That's my man for this match. He made a statement by attacking Hawk, and delivered a great promo. The guy's on fire tonight and he'll prove it once again.

Daniels: I may not like Hawk, but you shouldn't count him out.

McManus: And his opponent, from Tokyo, Japan, he is “Mr Mayhem” Mike Hawk!!!

*Hawk seems to be in pain after the brutal attack of Rose, but still goes down the ramp with fierce eyes.*

Kingmaker: So, you're backing Hawk, do you, Bob?

Daniels: Not really, Pierce, I'm just trying to be fair.

Kingmaker: You just do it because I back Rose.

Daniels: Don't be silly, Pierce!

Kingmaker: You know he is going to lose, he doesn't stand a chance after getting so many chairshots from Rose, but you have to be the good old fair man at any cost, do you?

*Bob facepalms.*

(Hawk = Randy / Rose = ADR. Start at 3:19, stop at 9:23)

Daniels: Hawk seems ready to strike. Will he go for the Mayhem Driver?

Kingmaker: A Phoenix Splash is more appropriate, with the opponent on the ground.

*As if hearing Pierce, Hawk goes to the top rope to hit the Splash, but in the last second, Rose rolls out of the ring and Hawk eats canvas. *

Kingmaker: Nicely done by Rose there, take a moment to regroup outside the ring.

*The referee checks on Rose before starting the count.*

One!

*That small sort of time has been enough for Hawk to recover. He has checked the position of his opponent, so he runs for the ropes and hits a suicide dive on Rose, who was getting to his feet. The ref interrupts the count and goes down to check on both wrestlers. They seem to be able to continue, because the official goes back to the ring and starts the count again.*

One!

Two!

Three!

*Hawk starts to make his way into vertical base again.*

Four!

*Hawk is on his feet, and he's lifting Rose, only to punch him right on the jaw.*

Five!

*Rose stumbles to his feet, and eats another right. *

Six!

*Rose seems to be out of this, but all of a sudden, he explodes, and rains punches on Hawk. Mike takes a few steps back, towards the exit next to the ramp. Rose follows only to fall to Hawk's ruse and eat some more punches.*

Seven!

Kingmaker: Hey, you fools, the ring is the other way!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Eight!

*Both wrestlers are exchanging punches as they leave the ringside area.*

Nine!

Ten! Ring the bell!!!

Ding, ding, ding!

McManus: As a result of a double count out, this match is declared a draw!

Kingmaker: These guys lost their focus. There was a number one contendership at stake, but they made it personal and forgot what was important here, the pinfall!

Daniels: Indeed. It seems we have a camera backstage following them.

*Camera shows Hawk and Rose trading rights:*

Rose
    Hawk
    Rose
    Hawk
    Rose
    Hawk
    Rose
    Hawk

*None of them gets the advantage, as some refs and security personnel manage to separate them.*

Kingmaker: What will happen now?

Daniels: I think we'll know it next week.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    *Inferno returns with a shot of Gillz walking down a corridor, with a confident smile of his face. The crowd gives him a good pop.*

Daniels: I think Gillz wants to address the audience after his win at No Guts, No Glory.

Kingmaker: He got lucky there.

*All of a sudden, Nightmare enters the shot from the right side and starts unloading punches on Gillz's head.*

Kingmaker: Nightmare is not happy after he lost the their steel cage match. He had it won, but threw Gillz against the side of the cage. It didn't resist the impact, and Gillz's feet touched the floor, awarding him the win.

*Nightmare is relentless, but Gillz manages to connect several kicks that cut Nightmare's offense. The former champ then goes with forearm shots to the head of the Mongolian monster. But they are not enough, and Nightmare retaliates. This leads to a exchange of punches:*

Nightmare
    Gillz
    Nightmare
    Gillz
    Nightmare
    Gillz
    Nightmare
    Gillz
    Nightmare
    Gillz
    Nightmare
    Nightmare
    Nightmare

*The monster manages to get the advantage. Gillz is dazed and confused, for so long it's not true, but he still seems to recover, and when he is up to his feet, he eats the KO punch.*

Daniels: My goodness, he's out cold!

Kingmaker: Nightmare wanted to make a point here, and he did, no question.

*Nightmare is roaring, and we can hear Sir Gunther Wigbert's voice:*

Sir Gunther: Here, come get this.

*Camera falls back and we see Wigbert handing a table to Nightmare. The Mongolian mastodon sets the table up, and goes to grab a motionless Gillz. Nightmare gets in position and powerbombs the Scottish throgh the table. We hear the crowd booing like mad.*

Daniels: That was nasty!

Kingmaker: Unnecessary. Nightmare had already delivered the message with that KO punch, now he may have broken Gillz in half.

*Nightmare and Sir Gunther leave, and EMT's arrive to tend Gillz, who is out cold. We fade to commercial.*

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

Daniels: And here comes RED HOT Istvan Getzsky.

Kingmaker:
    He may go as Red Hot, but he is ice cold coming off of No Guts No Glory.

Daniels: This is true, after winning war games, he was unable to capture the International title from King Strem. And Getsky has a microphone in his hand, lets listen in...

"Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky: Czecz Czecz, people of ECWN, it is I, great and noble Polish hero, and all around ideal candidate for ECWN International Champions--Istvan Gretzky. Yes, Istvan is knowing that Istvan once again entered a pay-for-the-viewing catch-as-catch-can-grapples-champions-match, and came out here on next show without big shiny gold belt around vascular waist, but once again, Istvan was victimized by the circumstances. Again, Istvan has perfectly great reason as to why Istvan came up short against man who lacks not only the class and charisma of Isty Baby, but also the strength and catch-as-catch-can-grapples talents that mighty Istvan is possessing.

You see, kurwa, Istvan did in fact spend two days prior to match in hospitals with a record breaking fever of one hundred and seventeen and a half, kurwa!! But, as Istvan and all of Istvan's Istymaniacs know, any excuse is poor excuse, and to be quite frank, Istvan is tired of excuse, kurwa!!!

So...

**Istvan flexes his biceps**

Istvan will say this...

GIVE ISTVAN ONE MORE MATCH AGAINST THE KINGS PISS STREAM AND ISTVAN WILL EITHER CRUSH LIFE OUT OF THIS FARM BOY WITH VASCULAR ARM MADE FROM FALLEN STAR, KURWA, OR....

Istvan will lay down hat and never grace an ECWN ring again.

NO MORE EXCUSE, KURWA!!

So, peoples in the back with the pen, what do you say, kurwa!

**Istvan holds up his index finger**

ONE-MORE-MATCH-KURWA!!

ONE-MORE-MATCH-KURWA!!

**The fans in attendance begin to chant with him**

"ONE-MORE-MATCH-KURWA!!"

"ONE-MORE-MATCH-KURWA!!'

"ONE-MORE-MATCH-KURWA!!"

Yes, kurwa....

One, kurwa..

More, kurwa..

MATCH!!!

KUUUUURRRRWWWAAAA!!!!

Daniels:
    Listen to these fans!!! ONE MORE MATCH KURWA!

Kingmaker:
    Sit down Bob

Kingmaker: Now here is Ferrell! what is this?

Daniels:
    Well Ferrell is coming off a win at No Guts No Glory, perhaps he wants to stake his claim

Ferrell: So, the man with the big arms and tiny brain, lost, his title match against the King. Poor Isty-baby. And to emerge from the gauntlet of the tournament only to fail at the hands of champion. It's a sad story! Perhaps if you'd had a bigger kielbasa that day....

Chill! I'm not out here looking for trouble. Just out here to leave you a quick message. You lost, goodbye. The next title shot for the International title is mine! I think it's high time someone show that so called King who's really got the class around here. He always says it, but I'll be the first to make him do it. Bow down! haha!

*kicks gretzky in the nuts and leaves the ring*

Kingmaker:
    Well I think he made his point clear.

Daniels: Ferrell out here demanding a title shot instead of Istvan and you can only wonder what the King is thinking.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

Daniels:
    Whose this?

*King Strem walks out to new music*

Kingmaker:
    THE KING! ALL HAIL!

Daniels: The King is in fact out here, and after coming off a successful defense at No Guts No Glory, and all he heard here, you have to wonder what he will say.

King Strem: Ha...Haha....hahahahaha....you...ALL of you...MAKE ME SICK.
    I sit here and listen to you two piss and moan, and see how these people react, it is utterly pathetic. I am truly embarrassed by the society in which a man will bitch and moan about a title shot and people cheer about it. You wanna know how you get a title shot? you fight, you work, you sacrifice. Ever since I came into this company 16 months ago, I have worked harder than any man has can. I have fought longer than any man could. And I have sacrificed more than any man will. And while I did all these things, I received a lot of things out of it. I won titles, I have won matches, I earned accolades, I have defeated men that some people just can not beat. I have all these things but yet I still do not get respect from any one. Why? is it because I am mean? is it because I speak the truth and all of you people are just too stupid to see it? I don't fully understand, but I know it angers me to a point where I can not stand this company and how management makes decisions. But that is a whole story in of itself.
    Istvan, I am not one to give rematches. I do not think people deserve second chances if they can not get the job done. And quite honestly, I can't stand you and your broken english. I can't your playboy lifestyle. I just can't stand you. So the fact that you are begging for a rematch is funny to me. I hope you do not succeed and you are done for good. Nothing will make me happier than to watch you get the fuck out of my company.

As for you, Seth, my predecessor. How ya been? Haven't heard your name in a while. That is probably because no one talks about you. You say that you should be rewarded, and that you are going to take back what is yours from me. well I don't know why you should be rewarded. You are so happy you won a couple of matches which I think you should have easily won but you didn't. You are washed up, you have been washed up since I joined you. That is why I joined you anyway, you couldn't hack it on your own. And it shows. You needed my help to win and as soon as I took your title and ditched you, you crumbled to pieces. How dare you talk down on me. Look what I have done since leaving you. I have made something of myself and I had no one to help, no one! No one is there for me ever, I have no one to support me or no one who respects me, and I am ok with that, I will just beat that into everyone.

You two I assume are the only two bitching about a title shot right now so I tell you what, you two want a shot? how about you both just beat the shit out of each other and whoever wins may get a chance to face me for my title, but it really doesn't matter, I will defeat anyone in my way at this point, I have bigger things to do than worry about you two sobbing little pussies.

Kingmaker: I guess we're going to have a match with these two

Daniels: And whoever wins gets a chance to face the King for his title.

(Cena: Ferrell, Punk: Istvan) (Stop at 8:00 of second video ignore nexus attack)
    Daniels: That guy just came in and cost the match for Ferrell, and now he is just beating him senseless.

Kingmaker:
    This guy looks familiar but I am not sure who he is but he hit Istvan then went right at the Pharaoh and knocked him out cold. Whoever he is he made an impact

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Daniels: Welcome back to Thursday Night Inferno, it's time for the main event!

Kingmaker: Will Krysys keep the momentum going, or will McCoy be able to capitalize on an overconfident opponent?

Daniels: That I can't tell, but it is going to be a great match for sure.

Kingmaker: That's undeniable. They are going to bring their A show to get a shot at Tommy Thunder, and we're all going to enjoy it.

McManus: this match is set for one fall, the winner will become the number one contender for th EWNCW title. Introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, he is the King Zero, Krystyan Krysys!

*Massive boos for Krysys. People chant “Krysys sucks” “Say no to Straight Edge”. Krysys yell “You suck, drunkards" to the fans and gives them the vintage X.*

Daniels: Nobody seems to like Krysys.

Kingmaker: And they are wrong. I may disagree with the Straight Edge way of life, but the guy has a lot of attitude, and displayed an aggressive side he hadn't in the past. He looks focused, as he showed at No Guts, No Glory.

Daniels: I agree, but let's see how he deals with Billy tonight.

McManus: And his opponent, from Devon, England, he is The British Excellence, Billy McCoy!!!

*Fans give a big pop for McCoy. He is serious all the way down the ramp, but he cracks a smile when he climbs to the top turnbuckle and poses for the crowd, who gives more love for Billy.*

Daniels: This is Billy's great chance. He paid his dues and he deserves to face Tommy Thunder for the EWNCW championship.

Kingmaker: But if he enters the match with the same mindset he had at No Guts, No Glory, he is going to lose the match. He has to be focused every second, from the bell to the one, two, three. If not, Krysys will do it.

(Eddie = Krysys / Doug = Billy. Start at 0:19. Stop at 10:09)

*When Krysys turns around, Billy charges and tries to Brogue Kick King Zero, but the Straight Edge wrestler ducks and grabs Billy to hit a spinning neckbreaker.*

Kingmaker: Beautiful!!

Daniels: What a match this is been! Technical masterclass! Will Krysys win it here?

*Cover is made, and the ref goes for the count:*

1!

2!

2,75 NO!

Kingmaker: Not this time.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    *Krysys wastes no time and gets immediately to his feet, waiting for billy to do the same, and when McCoy does, Krysys hits a standing dropckick that sends The British Excellence face first into thecorner. King Zero goes to the opposite side of the ring, ready to hit One Last Breath.*

Kingmaker: I don't like McCoy's chances if Krysys connects with One Last Breath.

Daniels: That could be the definite maneuver of the match.

*Billy manages to get back to his feet, and Krysys goes for One Last Breath. At the very last second, Billy moves out of the way and Krysys hits the ring post, shoulder first.*

Daniels: The tide has turned into Billy's favor. That arm is hurt, and we all know how he likes to hurt the arms with the Double Bill Thrill.

*Billy grabs Krysys and hits a quick German Suplex to wear his opponent a bit more, before turning him around and locking into the Crossface, putting the pressure on the arm that hit the post. Krysys screams in agony, and tries to reach the ropes. As he's about to do it, McCoy changes the Crossface into the Cross Arm Breaker. Krysys does not yield, and as he is not able to grab the ropes with his free and, he twists and turns, mighty in his wrath, and gets his foot on the rope. The ref counts to three before Billy releases.*

Kingmaker: Great display here by Krysys, saving his chances of winning the match.

*Billy gets up and screams: “Real McCoy!” and gets ready to hit the finisher when a familiar voice echoes through the arena:*

Voice: Hey McCoy!

Kingmaker: I know that voice!

*On top of the ramp emerges Arthur Lansdale, impeccably dressed with a suit, his vintage Union Jack mic, and the British flag itself as a cape.*

Daniels: That's Arthur Lansdale!! What the hell is he doing here?

Lansdale: McCoy, you are a disgrace to Britain!

*Billy has turned his back on Krysys, and he's looking at Lansdale in disbelief but he motions to the cocky fellow countryman, while screaming. “Come and say it to my face”. The distraction is used by Krysys to roll Billy up.*

1!

2!

3!

Ding, ding, ding!

McManus: Here's your winner, and the new number one contender for the EWNCW title, King Zero Krystian Krysys!

Kingmaker: Remember what I told you? Remember what I told you?

Daniels: Yeah, I do.

Kingmaker: Krysys made it again!

Daniels: Thanks to the assistance of Arthur Lansdale!

Kingmaker: As Bodom says, a win is a win.

Daniels: Whatever. Ladies and gentleman, this has been all, from Tallahassee, Florida, we wish you a good night, and hope to see you next week on Thursday Night Inferno.

Kingmaker: And tune in for Rage and Brutality!!!

*Arthur Lansdale leaves with a look of amusement and satisfaction. Krysys rolls out of the ring and celebrates his win up the ramp, while McCoy is seated in the middle of the ring with a face of disappointment and disbelief on his face, as Inferno goes off the air.*

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    And from out of nowhere...

Fillers!!!!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    I know I should be waiting for Tommy to post Rage...

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    And this week, no contest Nobody liked that. if anyone has a spark of interest in knowing the answers, just PM me.

Also check TWE!!