Page 84 of 147 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 134 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Bob Daniels: From Tallahassee, Florida, we welcome you to Thursday Night Inferno! It's been a while since we had a regular edition of the show, after the War Games, and No Guts, No Glory, but here we are again, yours truly Bob Daniels and my broadcast partner Pierce Kingmaker.

Pierce Kingmaker: It's good to be back, fellas!!! We've had some amazing weeks with the War Games, and an astonishing PPV in No Guts, No Glory.

Daniels: Indeed. We had some great matches, like the one that Tommy Thunder and Ronaldo Romulus had for the EWNCW title, or Andy Cannon and Mike Hawk for the Inferno Ignition title.

Kingmaker: Let's not forget King Strem retaining against Istvan Gretzky, Gillz defeating Nightmare, or Jesting Madness retaining their belts.

Daniels: But now it's time for some vintage Inferno action!

Daniels: Here comes the champion!

Kingmaker: As if we didn't know, Captain Obvious.

*Tommy Thunder emerges at the top of the ramp to a rapturous applause. He's wearing a sleeveless version of his t-shirt, the EWNCW championship around his waist. He plays to the crowd before continuing down the ramp. He then climbs the steel steps and then the turnbuckle before unhooking theEWNCW Championship and holding it aloft shouting "EWNCW CHAMPION" as the crowd pop. He then drops down into the ring. He then goes to collect a mic from a ringside personnel before settling in the middle of the ring as he prepares to speak.*

Thunder: Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment! My name is Tommy Thunder, and I am here to help all of you! At No Guts No Glory, I defeated Ronaldo Romulus in a hard fought contest, and through my actions, I have saved all of you from a reign of boredom, darkness and an eternity of having a champion that nobody understands what the hell he's saying!!

*the crowd cheer*

Thunder: YOU'RE WELCOME!!

*Thunder laughs as the crowd pop and laugh with him*

Thunder: That's right, I beat Ronaldo Romulus. A man who claims to be all about enlightenment, illumination, but in reality is he the kind of champion that brings excitement? Unpredictability? Entertainment? No, he's not. He may have come through the War Games series on top of the main event class, kudos to him for that, really. But this the era of change, and he is not the man to bring any sort of change that would be beneficial to this brand, this company, and for you the fans!

*the fans cheer*

Thunder: And speaking of the War Games, I have to give my respect to the whole roster that competed in the series. We saw some awesome matches played out as everyone tried to earn a title shot at No Guts, No Glory. The desire on show from the crew was incredible, and let's get one thing clear, every single superstar, whether you like him or not gave his all for you guys over the past month or so. My only regret is that I couldn't take part in the series myself. So please, can everyone here stand up and give a HUGE round of applause of appreciation to the whole EWNCW roster.

*Thunder puts the mic under his arm and leads the audience in a round of applause as the fans join in, cheering as they do. Thunder then grabs the mic again and prepares to continue*

Thunder: EWNCW have proven over the past few weeks that we are the best in the world, and I am very lucky to be wrestling for this company because it is the best company in the world. Always imitated, never duplicated, EWNCW always has been and always will be the best in the world, no matter who or what try and emulate it. And believe me, people are trying to become the best in the world right now, but what they fail to see is that best in the world is more then just a name.
    You can slap that tag on the posters, on the flyers, on the merchandise, hell, you can even call your company 'Best in the World' if you want. But you will never become the best if you can't beat the best, and right now, this place right here, EWNCW is where the best reside.

*the fans pop loud as Thunder pauses*

Thunder: And since this is the best company in the world, it gives me great pleasure to represent this company as one of it's world title holders. I have beaten all comers that have challenged me for this title. From Krystian Krysys, to Gillz, toRonaldo Romulus. I have proven each and every time that I am the best in the world. And if anyone wants to step up and try and take this title away form me, then be my guest, because I promise each and every one of you. I can not and will not be beaten easily. I will not give up this title on a whim because I am going to represent you people the right way for as long as it takes to take this company to heights never before reached, so that EWNCW can continue to be the best in the world!

*The fans go nuts at the sound of Madina Lake, and the British Excellence wastes no time in appearing on top of the ramp, and the clamor for Billy increases. Billy is smiling as he proceeds down the ramp, and before entering the squared circle he asks for a mic. He then enters the ring and confronts Thunder. *

BillyMcCoy: Well, first of all, congratulations for retaining the belt at No Guts, No Glory. That was an amazing match, and let me tell you that no doubt, the best man won.

*Crowd is pleased with that showing of respect. *

McCoy: But there's something you just said right now that got me thinking.You welcomed every challenger to your EWNCW title. You beat all those who tried to take it from you. In fact, you have beaten almost everyone there is to beat in this company. I say almost because I can't recall how many you have wrestled, and how many you've never faced. And among those you have beaten, you have beaten me. Yes, you did, but, how many of you remember that match?

*There's silence in the arena. *

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    McCoy: See? That's what bugs me. No one remembers, and if they do, they don't give it much importance. They remember well your fights with Gillz, Krysys or Romulus, but they've forgotten Thunder vs McCoy. And it did happen. But neither it didn't nor do matter. My point is, you and I can give the audience, here and at home, a match they'll always remember. We can tear down the house, like Booker T says, with da greatest of eaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzee, dawg. And this is a great moment to make it happen. With a big crucial difference from our previous bout: it will be for the EWNCW title. So, how do you like it, folks?

*People are screaming on top of their lungs. *

McCoy: The Storm vs the British Excellence. This crowd loves it, Tommy. But what about you? Are you in?

*Asif on cue King Zero plays through the arena as the "King" himself comes out to massive boos. McCoy and Thunder both look annoyed, McCoy looks a bit frustrated as well. None of this bothers Krysys until a fan yells "You suck Krysys!"*

Krysys: That is no way to speak to a royal figure! I am King Zero and you will show me respect!

*Krysys now turns his attention to the men in the ring*

Krysys: Beautiful words Billy, truly they are, and I just as everyone else in this arena would love to see you and Tom go at it. My only problem is, it shouldn't be for the EWNCW Championship. No, that honor belongs to me. Why you might ask? Simple, I beat you at No Guts No Glory, I destroyed you at the last War Games.

*Krysys enters the ring with a puzzled expression upon his face*

Krysys: So, please explain to me how it is you deserve to challenge Lightning boy for MY title? That's right, you have none! You just came out here hoping Tommy would be generous enough to give you a shot because you guys are buddies. You know that you could never get a shot on you own merit. Am I right Billy? C'mon just tell me the truth, tell all of us the truth. You don't deserve a shot, you never deserved a shot, and you ever will!

*The crowd boos with some "McCoy Rules" chants heard*

Krysys: Hey! I only speak the truth remember! I do not lie. That is why I cannot allow this match to happen, it is because the only individual in EWNCW that deserves to face Tommy at Bred for Combat is none other than myself the Straight Edge King of EWNCW, Krystain Krysys! So, I demand that Staples get his ass out here and make it official, we all know that not giving me my shot is only holding off the inevitable. I will be EWNCW Champion again, so why put it off?

Kingmaker: Here's the BAWS!!!

Daniels: Thanks, captain Obvious!

*People pop for good old Nathan Staples as he addresses the men in the ring:*

Nathan Staples: Well, I like how this sounds. It's a win-win situation. Either we've got McCoy vs Thunder or Krysys vs Thunder. I'd like to see those happening, but unfortunately we can only have one for the EWNCW at Bred for Combat. But there is a solution. I want to see another match. How about King Zero Krystian Krysys vs Billy McCoy, the winner becoming the number one contender for the EWNCW? I don't know about you, but I can dig that!!!

*Crowd digs it too, no doubt! *

Staples: Well, that will be our main event! But right now, the winners of the briefcases at No Guts, No Glory are going to reveal their contents, so, gentlemen, please leave the ring, and get ready for your match, if you have one.

Daniels: I want to see this main event, don't you, Pierce?

Kingmaker: Absolutely. Two damn fine wrestlers, we already saw them at No Guts, No Glory, and they can blow the building's roof. I think Krysys has the mental advantage in this one.

Daniels:The momentum is on his side, but never deny the heart and skills of Billy McCoy.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Vintage Dick Thompson, fellas!!

*Dick Thomson comes out to a generous pop from the crowd, wearing one of his trademark suits, his hair and mustache looking perfect. He waves to both sides of the arena before continuing down the ramp, shaking hands with fans on both sides as he goes. He then climbs the steel steps and enters the ring before being handed a mic from Jason McManus.*

Daniels: And it is time to show the opening of the briefcases and who better to do it than EWNCW's own Dick Thompson!

DickThompson: Hello everyone, my name is Dick Thompson; EWNCW's anchorman, and I'm kind of a big deal!
    So at our last ppv; no Guts No Glory, we witnessed a brand new match to EWNCW for the Ignition division. We saw 5 of the top Ignition performers from the War Games series enter the 5 Man Draw match! Where 4 briefcases were up for grabs! Now of course, only one man knew the contents of these briefcases, and he was the independent adjudicator who sealed all 4 briefcases. All we know is that there are 3 different contracts up for grabs. one contract grants the holder an Ignition Championship shot for him to cash in at any time he wants! There are 2 brand switch contracts up for grabs 1 and finally, the one that nobody wants, there's one contract which grants you a one month suspension from all EWNCW programming!
    So right now, I've been handed the task of bringing these superstars out here, for them to reveal their briefcase contents!!
    So without further ado, let's have the 4 men out here!!

Thompson: Mike Muir!!

Thompson: DJ Williams!!

Thompson: KJPunk!!

Thompson: And from Monday night Rage, Rain!

*All 4 men eventually enter the ring and stand in a line with their briefcases*

Thompson: So let's not hold things up any more here, lets get to seeing what you've all got here!! I've been given a code here that I'm told is the code that opens all 4 briefcases, so Rain, since you're the odd one out here, why don't you open yours first!

*Rainis handed the code on a piece of paper by Thompson and opens the briefcase*

Thompson: Ok, let's see what you've got there...

*Thompson takes the paper document that was in the briefcase*

Thompson: Well!! It seems that you're left out no more Rain! You are now officially a member of the Inferno roster! Congratulations!

Kingmaker: The big guy Rain is now on Inferno, the ignition division is gonna get crazy!

Thompson: Let's move on! Punk, let's see what you've got there!

*Punk is handed the paper with the code and enters it. Upon opening the case, Thompson takes the document inside*

Thompson:Ok, let's see..... well, it looks like another brand switching contract. But since you're new to EWNCW, prior to War Games, you weren't on any brand, so I'm going to have to let Mr Staples to work that one out!

The BAWS (Again)

Staples: KJ, I thought about it and I got to tell you I would love you to be on Inferno, only if you win your match I have scheduled for you...NEXT WEEK!

*Staples leaves*

Kingmaker: So KJ has to win his match next week to get a contract for Inferno, wonder who he'll face

Daniels: That's how you do it...LIKE A BAWS

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Thompson: Let's move on, just 2 contracts left to be revealed! I bet you two are sweating right now! Let's go with you Muir!

*Muir is handed the code and cautiously opens his briefcase. He looks nervous as does DJ who is looking on with great interest. The briefcase is opened and Thompson grabs the contract*

Thompson: Now let's see..... oh dear, I think you better pack your bags Muir, because you're going on vacation! You've been suspended for one whole month from all EWNCW programming! It says here that you won't be allowed to appear again until after Bred for Combat!!
    Which means that DJ Williams, you have earned the Ignition Championship title shot!! You can cash that in whenever you want!!

*Muir looks devastated as Williams and Rosita celebrate with his briefcase!!*

Thompson: And that concludes these proceedings! Congratulations to all 4... umm,... I mean 3 of you!! Commiserations Muir!

Muir:..... What the fuck? Suspended? I just started here. I worked my ass off in EWA and TWE before being reconized by EWNCW and got the call up. This is bullshit, complete bullshit. I want, no I deserve another chance. In that No Guts No Glory match, I proved I was the better man as I beat the other 4 men to a case first. I earned my spot in this fed and no bullshit like this will take it away from me. I want a chance for the title. All I need is one chance...........

Bam Virus: Step aside...you had your chance Muir and you got the short end of the stick. Tough break, but I do not care. I am here because I want my title shot. I deserve this damnit now give it to me.

Muir: Why the hell do you deserve a shot? You did nothing worth noting in the match. You should get a shot at DJ's case. NO! Thats my spot, I earned it. I DEMAND IT!

*Staples on the screen*

Staples:Gentlemen easy easy. I tell you what, both of you are going to go one on one and the winner get's the shot, loser is gone. Sound good? Ofcourse it does, I'm the BAWS

Daniels: That match will take place later tonight! Someone is getting canned!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

Jason McManus:
    The following contest is schedule for one fall, on his way to the ring, "The Demon Cyborg" Ano Doom!

Daniels:
    And out comes Ano Doom who has been waiting to get back into the ring and cause havoc

Kingmaker:
    The self pro-claimed "Demon Cyborg" has been out of action for a little and tonight is his return to the ring. And I think he wants to talk before hand.

*Ano Doom is lit up, seeminly on fire shaking with intensity, burning up as he is ignited by the usual drive and determination to run over anyone he crosses paths with*

Ano Doom:
    Tonight marks the moment of truth in my determined hunt for crushing, breaking,and smashing all of those around me that I should ever meet. I have been waiting for this night for so long and at the same time others have been praying it would not arrive. Tonight is the night I fully return to EWNCW after War Games and No Guts, NoGlory. Finally The Demon Cyborg steps foot onto Thursday Night Inferno,my permanent brand where I shall find the devastation of every single other man that is around me. It has been such a long wait over time to find out just which brand I was going to end upon. And now that I know...Every single superstar around here knows as who is and who isn't going to cross my path...Some are exempt from my unstoppable run I am going to go on through all of EWNCW, but only for so long. Sooner or later all shall fall to The Demon Cyborg. None shall be left standing regardless what brand they are with. I am EWNCW's most lethal warrior and Inferno is my Battle ground, I'm prepared to break every enemy that walks into my line of fire on Thursday Nights. All of the competitors here are going to be constantly in my cross-hairs and my full intention is to take the head off of every man who gives me the opportunity to temporarily feed my undying, unstoppable hunger for annihilation. None are safe. It does not matter .The urge to massacre can not be tamed. Each time I step in a ring it's a beating waiting to happen. I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO CRUSH, KILL,AND DESTROY. It is my passion to slaughter everyone I ever face. If you do not like it makes no difference, you will be flattened in a matter of seconds. Soon enough it shall be revealed who is going to be brought forth for the first undeniable defeat I will hand out, the first of many, many, in a long line...The hunt is on...Now give me destruction.

Kingmaker: That is one angry Cyborg, hate to be facing him.

McManus:
    And his Opponent, Captain Amazing!

McManus:
    Here is your winner, Ano Doom!

Daniels:
    I mean, can you even call this a match...I think the Captain is dead.

Kingmaker:
    Ha, I don't know if he is dead, but he ain't moving, Doom just crushed him. I can't believe how fast that was.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Daniels: Welcome back to Thursday Night Inferno!

Daniels: That's the music of a new wrestler in the show, Michael “The Archangel”

Kingmaker: Indeed, he's the younger brother of Azrael and Holy Jose, and he's been making a name for himself in the indies before coming to EWNCW.

*Michael makes his way down to the ring as a small pop is heard. Some fans know who he is. He makes his way into the ring and pics up a mic*

Michael: So here I finally am. In EWNCW! Now for those who don't know who I am. I am the younger brother of HolyJose and Azrael.

*Crowd pops*

Michael: I establish that right away but I do not want to live in their shadow. I do not want to be considered to be piggy backing off their careers and saying that people only get behind me because of my family. I am about hard work, dedication and putting on the best match possible. I made a name for myself in EWA having a high profile feud with both Hans Gruber and Alex Kidd and that one was for the World Heavyweight Championship. I've been on a small break since EWA closed down a few months ago. Getting my thoughts sorted out and my next move. I saw EWNCW as an opportunity and I took it. My goals here are simple. To be the best that I can be! Of course I'm here to winc hampionships, but my main goal is to still prove to the world that I belong in this business that I don't need my brothers that I can get on their level on my own. That's why I'm here in EWNCW and I'll take on any and all challengers!

Daniels: Why is Rain out?

Kingmaker: Your guess is as good as mine, Bob, I guess he wants to address the new one, Michael “The Archangel”

*As if on cue "On The Back of Angels" plays as the mysterious Rain makes his way to the ring to a decent reaction from the crowd*
    Rain: Michael, is it? *Rain twitches a bit* You say you are here to be the best.... and win championships....? So in retrospect your goals are to feed your own ego, is it not?
    *Mixed reaction from the crowd, and Michael looks none to pleased by Rain's words*

Rain: You.... you do not have to like what I say..... for them to be true.... You are here.... here to feed the ego, just as your brothers are here to feed theirs. However.... you and I do have something in common.... We both want Championships... However it will not be you who wins these Championships... It will be I.

*Again mostly a mixed reaction, but the boos seem a bit louder as there are a few "Archangel" chants heard, Michael looks a bit more annoyed now*

Rain: What you said... It was something quite unpleasant to my ears.... My ears didn't like what you said because.... Because it clashes with what it is I wish to accomplish doing. You say that you welcome all challengers....? So be it.. I will destroy you here and obliterate the soul within...

*Rain and Michael go nose to nose, staring at each other with intensity. When everything indicates tension will explode into blows, Rain whispers: “Soon” and leaves the ring. Fans dislike this, and Michael is left standing in the middle of the ring, with a smile on his face. He also whispers: “You will fall.”

Kingmaker: Well, it seems that these two will clash, and it will be a damned battle.

Daniels: No question about it.

Kingmaker: Theyshould have traded blows now, methinks.

Daniels: You alwayswish that. You'll get those blows, when the time is right.

Kingmaker: Ofcourse, this is wrestling!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

Daniels: Time for Mike Hawk to address the fans after losing to Andy Cannon.

Kingmaker: After losing to such a bore like Cannon, this guy should be out of his freaking mind.

Daniels: Cannon ain't boring.

Kingmaker: Not in your book, yes in mine.

*Hawk comes out pissed off as the crowd mocks him with "You taped out"chants. Angry Hawk tears up a couple of signs and gets in fans faces as he gets in the ring.*

Hawk: No Guts, No Glory was supposed to be my night. Jones should have been striped and the second place winner of War Games should have gotten the title. And it just so happened that person was me. I went through hell to make sure I would win beating guys like Blue Flash, Ano Doom, a monster coming in with a lot of hype for his first match, Kyojin,the last ICW World Champion and undefeated here and Andy Cannon, the third place winner and the man who beat me at Rise From Ashes. But I did not beat Cannon once, I beat him twice to make it to the finals and crush his dreams.

*Hawk takes a moment to think and looks both pissed and disappointed.*

Hawk: But Jones was taken out and management made the worse decision in the world giving the shot to a man I had just beaten and a man who had no right being in that match, Andy Cannon. I worked my ass off in War Games to be in the top and they just go and give the shot to the man that blew his chances already. I demand justice from management because since day 1 I have been treated unfairly here. I want a rematch and I will not leave this ring until I get it.

*But instead of Cannon or Staples, a mysterious hooded man enters the ring and catches Hawk off guard with a chair shot to the back*

Daniels: Who is this man?

Kingmaker: Looks to me that he's the guy who cost Sweet Jones his spot on the EWNCW roster.

*The assailant doesn't seem to be happy with just one shot, and he continues to deliver strike after strike of the chair into Hawk's back. Then, he throws the chair away, asks for a mic, takes the hood back to be revealed as Johnny Rose.*

JoRo: Your savior has returned! No longer will you be treated to a show without the presence of yours truly! Yeah it was me who set that whole plan to remove Jones into motion. Now I am back to do the very same thing to Andy Cannon. You see I am a former Ignition Champion myself. I deserve the right to have another rematch just as much as you do Mike Hawk. I know the commentators missed me being the Ignition Champion! I bet all of you missed me as a Champ! This place has been lacking in SO MANY areas since I have been gone. But no need to worry anymore. Ole' Johnny boy here will set everything right again. And this journey to the new era of EWNCW will be on my shoulders... As the new Ignition Champion!

Not many people can pull off being handsome with a Championship like me! I have everything that your Ladies want... Gentleman. *Raises eyebrow to a chorus of boos* Yeah, you can boo me all you want but whenever I had a Lady from the audience back in my hotel room they were cheering me on. Hell, they even chant my name! That is something that most of you will never get to experience simply because you are all failures. I am the epitome of WINNING!!! Something that everyone here could never achieve! If you think you are above me then you have another thing comin' playboy. I come from a tough Texan background! So I can take some punches when they are thrown at me. So Andy!... Hawk...!... I hope you two are praying to the Hospitals around the country that they have a hospital bed with a view. If you get in my way that is where both of you will end up.

*Crowd chants 'JoRo needs to gogo' in a repetitive way*

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    JoRo: I need to go?! Ha! I am the best thing going today and I will continue to repeat this until my vocal chords deteriorate! For days I have been away... For days I have been lifting weights.. For days I have been proving myself to everyone in the Gym that I am and will continue to be a serious threat inside of this ring... ON THE MICROPHONE... And backstage! See it does not matter to me where you are. If I think you are challenging me to what is rightfully mine then you will be a target of mine. EWNCW is a great company only worthy of the best... That is why Johnny Rose is here.. This is where Johnny Rose will always be at. Through thick and freakin' thin! I...Will...Be....A Champ once again!

*Johnny Rose slides out of the ring and goes over to the barrier where a fan is holding a replica Ignition Championship. Rose steals the Championship away from the kid who is holding it and takes it with him back into the ring*

JoRo: Although a replica this Championship means so much more now that I am the one holding it. Just by having this replica I have overdosed the prestige on this by 1,000%. I am what a real champion is made of! I can turn gold into diamonds! I could make a simple girl in the audience tonight a Queen! I am just that damn good.. I could talk all day about my greatness but then I would just be telling all of you what you already know about me. That I am the best thing going from the past, present, and FUTURE!

*Crowd chants: We don't need you!*

JoRo: Ohhhhh but you do need me! You need me to fix all the things that have been wronged here! To fix everything that has been purposely destroyed by mediocre booking! I am here to show all of you to a new way of life! One that has Johnny Rose on top... Through everything going forward! When you are sitting there in the morning at your coffee table makin' a good old cup of Joe you are not going to want to see Mike Hawk or Andy Cannon's faces on the side of it. HELL NO! You are going to want to see Johnny Rose's face because I am fucking good looking!

*Johnny Rose drops the replica Ignition Championship on to the mat and goes for a lighter and a small can of fuel, splashing the fuel on the championship before dropping the lighter catching the replica on fire*

JoRo: This is what will happen to anyone's career who messes with the likes of me. Like this replica right here your entire career with go down in flames. And.. whatever you do you will not be able to extinguish it! Johnny Rose is comin'... Remember this day, son.. For it will be your last ride... So enjoy this ride until ole' Johnny says it is time for you to get off... Rest your head.. Let Johnny take care of that Championship.

*Johnny drops the microphone on top of the burning replica championship. The sound of crackling flames briefly filling the entire arena before the microphone became completely melted and unusable.*

*Staples appears on the Titantron.*

Staples: Nice speech, Rose, but if you want the spot, you have to earn it. So, later on, you'll face Mike Hawk to get the number one contendership for the Inferno Ignition title! So, you'd better get ready!

*Doctors go down the ramp to check on Hawk.*

Kingmaker: That's not wise from our GM. Hawk will not make it.

Daniels: The doctors have the last word.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

McManus: This contest is scheduled for one fall, with the loser being suspended. Introducing first, from Mississippi, Mike Muir!

Daniels: And like McManus said, the loser will be suspend, but the winner also will recieve a chance for an Inferno Ignition title match.

Kingmaker:
    And in a match like this, I put my money on Mike Muir, he has nothing to lose, he already drew the briefcase with the suspension notice in it so why not try and get rid of it?

McManus: And his opponent, from Osaka, Japan, Bam Virus!

Daniels:
    Bam came out here earlier and stated that it was his time to move and demanded the title shot.

Kingmaker: He has been around a while and nothing was shown for it really so tonight may in fact be his time.

(HBK-Muir, Kane-Bam) (Stop at 12:20)

Daniels: A huge elbow drop by Mike Muir!

Kingmaker: Nothing to lose I told ya. He is leaving it all out there.

*Muir stands in the corner waiting for Bam to stand up*

Kingmaker: Looks like Muir is waiting for a superkick. He is looking to end this.

Daniels:
    If he can connect he may well do it

*Muir goes for the superkick, Bam ducks it and hits a buzzsaw kick on Muir*
    *Muir stands still before collapsing to the ground, knocked out cold*

Daniels:
    Oh good god! he knocked him clean out here is the cover

McManus: Here is your winner...BAM

Daniels: A defining win for Bam but you have to feel for Muir, he tried all he could to win this and it wasn't enough

Kingmaker:
    Tough break, better luck next time kid

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Daniels: What a great show we've had so far, and Inferno continues with more!

Daniels: one of the most dangerous men on the roster comes out now.

Kingmaker: I wouldn't like to be in Blaine's opponent mind, whoever he is.

*Blaine walks slowly to the ring, His eyes fixed on the ring as his Covenant follows behind him. One member holds to ropes for is as he makes his way in the ring. He grabs a mic and looks across the crowd*

Blaine: Sinners. You are all sinners

*the crowd boos*

Blaine: You all follow a false idol. A God with no name, no face. You read from a book written by man full of stories of murder and sin yet you put those very action down. The same actions that make you praise those figure in that book.

*The crowd errupts with the chant burn in hell*

Blaine: I have burned in hell and was sent back to show you ignorant souls the truth. The Unholy Father is wh you should praise for it shall be him who you beg for mercy when he walks this ground. On the day when he rises I will be is vessel and my words will be his. EWNCW is but a platform for me. A place for me to collect souls for his Unholy Army. Those who stand against me and The Unholy Father shall have their soul tortured for a never ending eternity. Those who continue to praise God will regret on the day of the apocalypse. I am the only one who can save your soul. Pledge your allegiance to The Unholy Father and be saved!

*All of a sudden the lights go out and the arena is silent. Several seconds pass, and no one stirs.*

Kingmaker: What's going on here?

*All of a sudden, the arena is filled with this music, full sound on:*

*The titantron shows a dark room, illuminated by a candelabra with black candles. We see the figure of a man seated, with a roll of parchment, a quill and a bottle of red ink. The shot does not allow the viewer to perceive the face of the seated man, as his back is facing the spectator. He keeps writing a little bit, with Toccata and Fugue still echoing on Inferno's venue. The man stops writing, puts the quill aside, takes some sand and scatters it on the parchment to help the ink drying. Then the man stands up and leaves. The camera comes closer to the parchment to show the words written on it.*

Quote Originally Posted by Parchment
    There are some that believe they can dominate EWNCW. Some that think they can establish their reign of darkness and terror in this company. But they are wrong. A familiar force has been unleashed, and unwired. He will obliterate them all. His first target, Raden Blaine.

*Camera fades to black and the music ceases. Blain is still in the ring, with an angry face. He motions towards the ramp, demanding the presence of the mysterious man. But no eone comes out. Raden storms out of the ring and up the ramp.*

Daniels: Who could be that?

Kingmaker: I don't know, Bob, but challenging a mad beast like Blaine doesn't indicate much sanity.

Daniels: I guess so. Still, more to come after this commercial break.

Also check TWE!!