Page 73 of 147 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 123 ... LastLast

EWNCW Inferno

BD: We are live from the EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah, home of the Jazz, to bring you EWNCW Inferno action! We are heading full-steam ahead into Rise from the Ashes, and my do we have a jam packed show tonight! With me this evening is my regular broadcast partner, Pierce Kingmaker!

PK: We have so much on this evening, it’s going to be difficult to pick something I’m looking forward to the most!

BD: Out first this evening is our GM, the baws, Nathan Staples!

PK: It must be some big news if the GM is out first, this could be good!

Nathan Staples: Welcome, Salt Lake City, to EWNCW Inferno!

*Loud cheers from the crowd*

NS: Tonight, we have a great show for you, with plenty of surprises and regular EWNCW action. Such as the in-ring debut of Raden Blaine facing off against “The G.O.D” Mark Dimensions! We also look to see if Nightmare will finally face his challenger tonight!

And, I’d like to announce, that tonight, we will have a contract signing between Krysys and Thunder to make sure their title match at Rise from the Ashes goes ahead!

*Huge pop for the announcement*

NS: There is plenty more action tonight, so get ready for…

BD: Is he interrupting the GM?! How arrogant can you get?

PK: Well, he has an important match tonight too, I’m sure he’ll want to make the people here know that too!
    *The crowd boos huge as the camera pans over and we see Sweet Jones making his way onto the ramp. He walks down the ring with a questioning look on his face, snatches a mic, and gets in the ring, face to face with Staples*

Jones
    : I think you're forgetting something Staples! The most important occurrence coming up later tonight! Later tonight after I defeat that freak Mikkel, or whatever the hell his name is, I will go on to defeat Johnny Rose and restore the prestige I gave the Inferno Ignition Title!!!
    *Crowd Chants "MIKKEL! MIKKEL! MIKKEL!"

Jones
    : Really? The guys a nobody, and even if he makes it out of tonight without being terribly injured, he'll still be nobody! He's just another stepping stone on the rise to the top of Sweet Jones! The rise to above the top- because I'm much better than those there now! The likes of Tommy Thunder, Krystian Krysys, all of them will be mere shadows, trying to break free of second or third tier, but can't! Because there's only one man in EWNCW who is in a league of his own, and that is the next EWNCW Inferno Ignition Champion, SWEET JONES!!!
    *Crowd boos and Jones begins walking around the ring and talking*

Jones
    : Don't boo me! I am the savior of the Ignition Division! Ever since I've come into this company I have made the Ignition Division matches the top spot on the show, made the title as prestigious as the World Titles, and always had match of the night!
    *Jones gets back in Staples's face*

Jones
    : Yet I'm still snubbed by you. What's up with that?

NS
    : I-

Jones
    : SHUT... THE HELL... UP!!!
    *Crowd boos and Staples looks taken aback that Jones would speak to him like this*

Jones
    : Staples, you need to learn that when your top money maker is speaking you keep your lips sealed and your ears wide open! See, I could be the man on Inferno if you would just stop being threatened by my potential, but if you don't start giving me opportunities to grow I guess I'll just have to take them- just like I did tonight! You've been warned Staples! Tonight I crush the dreams of another failure, and move on to regaining the title that belongs around my waist! It starts there Staples- the Sweet Revolution starts there!

NS: You know, I’m glad you are out here, Jones, because I wanted to say something, but it’s not the best idea to interrupt the GM.

Now, due to unforeseen circumstances, Johnny Rose has had to be suspended indefinetly. I cannot disclose any more than that, but he has also been stripped of the Ignition Title. And with Kazam suffering a broken arm from your assault last week, I have had to make some action. So, tonight, your bout with Mikkel will be to crown the new EWNCW Inferno Ignition Champion.

*Crowd pop*

NS: However, if you lose, you are gone.

*Crowd pop loudly, Jones looks furious*

NS: Got that? Good. Now get out of my ring.

BD: Well, he’ll learn not to interrupt the boss again!

PK: How does Staples get off on himself? He’s a top competitor, and he’s threatening to fire him!? Even if he loses a title match? Insanity.

TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

JMcM: This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the mountains of Mongolia, Nightmare!

BD: Well, I don’t think I have seen this man so angry since he came back to EWNCW. He was embarrassed last week, and I think he’s going to come out swinging tonight.

JMcM: And his opponents, the team of Bam and Surgeon General!

PK: Well, he put Surgeon General out of action when he first appeared back here in EWNCW, and I doubt him and Bam will be able to stop the freight train that is Nightmare. And some insane guy dropped a cross flag on him, crazy stuff!

BD: You mean, the Scottish Flag?

PK: Really? I thought it was some sort of alternate pirate flag.

(Nightmare = Ryback / Bam and SG = Jobbers)

JMcM: Here is your winner, Nightmare!

PK: Nice and quick, he’s getting good at this!

BD: Yet again, Sir Gunther is going to have a good chinwag!

SGW: Again! Again Nightmare takes on two fully grown men and dismantles them! Can no one see how much this behemoth needs exposure? How much he needs an actual challenger to come against him?

He needs, someone of championship material, not some hooligan who throws flags like an insult to myself and my powerful monster.

But what the hell, we would love to crush you for the embarrassment you caused us last week, you buffoon. So, Nightmare is still as fresh as ever? Do you finally have the guts to take him on?

*He gestures towards the ramp, he waits a few seconds, but there seems to be nothing*

SGW: Well, I suppose it’s just some real idiot with no real talent…

BD: Here is that music again!

PK: Someone is playing games here!

BD: Maybe someone will come out this time!

*The whole stadium holds it’s breath, when a figure finally appears on the ramp, and the crowd go nuts*

BD: It’s, it’s!

PK: GILLZ! GILLZ IS BACK! I AM MARKING THE HELL OUT!

BD: That’s why the Scottish flag was used, there is only one great Scot in the land of EWNCW!

*Gillz takes in the crowd, before pointing at Nightmare, and sprinting down the ramp*

BD: Here we go!

PK: Oh my!

*Gillz hits a delightful Lou Thesz press on Nightmare, as he begins to lay down punch after punch after punch, he allows Nightmare to stand up, as he hits an enziguri, Nightmare falls out the ring and walks back up the ramp*

BD: He’s hightailing it!

PK: I never thought I would see that! And I am so glad to see Gillz back! It’s the former world champion!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

BD: Welcome back folks, I tell you one thing, I could do with catching my breath!

BD: Here comes this arrogant man and his troop of idiots…

PK: Shut up, Bob! To the more educated, it’s Arthur Lansdale heading down to the ring, flanked as always by Bill Richards, Mike Hawk and the wonderful Rebecca Ravensdell.

BD: Wonderful? More like dreadful, she’s got the voice of an…

PK: Angel, and she just adds to the magnificence of this group.

*Lansdale heads into the ring under a rain of boos, as he lifts the mike to his mouth*

Arthur Lansdale: Well, that’s never any different, so time to get down to business. Last week, yet again, I was tormented by the mysterious RR, who is still really beginning to push my buttons. However, in his cryptic messages, he at least had the decency to tell me he will meet me face-to-face next week, so I have a week to spare.

Moving swiftly on, I thought I would help my compatriot, and friend, Mike Hawk this evening, by helping him with his current situation. As you know, he’s being pestered for a match by a certain Andy Cannon, who I had hoped we had disposed of at the last pay per view event.

He seems to be a bit, persistent, so as an act of generosity, I am willing to intervene. So, Cannon, you shall take me on this evening, with the stipulation of if you somehow defeat me, you may take on Hawk. However, if you lose, you will not. I believe that’s just about fair.

So, Andy, what do you say?

Andy Cannon: Lansdale, Lansdale, Lansdale. You're not as intelligent as you think you are my friend. See when you issue a challenge to me you're inviting trouble. See, you know just as well as I do that there's a lot of people in the back that would love to get their hands on a little prick like you. However I don't think anyone who detests you & your posse anymore than I do, especially Hawk. You're just bringing hell on yourself.

As you well know Hawk, I don't like you one bit. I tried my best to lend you a hand & some advice but you turned your back on me. But worse than that you tried to take me out! I'm not gonna hold that against you anymore though. Like I said last week I'm going to have my revenge. Well no it won't be revenge, it'll be a reckoning. This little freak show is gonna be put to an end, BY ME!

Oh yea, Richards don't think I've forgotten about you. You put up a good fight last week, no doubt. However, you want to continue being a do-boy for Lansdale. That's fine by me, I couldn't care less. What I do care about though is you getting in my way. I wouldn't suggest doing that big guy!

Now if you boys haven't figured this out yet, I'm answering the challenge. I've got a golden opportunity here. Beating you Lansdale will be mostly business but once I've disposed of you it's on to Hawk. Now that will be fun!

BD: Well, it looks like we have a match-up, and it’s up next!

BD: Before this match gets underway, the GM has issued that Hawk, Richards and Ravensdell be removed and go to the back so as not to interfere. Remember, this is for Cannon’s chance at facing Hawk in two week’s at our next PPV.

PK: Well here we go, it’s time for Arthur Lansdale against Andy Cannon, this should be pretty damn good!

(Lansdale = Angle / Cannon = Benjamin)

(Stop at 8:10)

BD: What a fight Cannon has put in here tonight! Lansdale is clearly a class athlete, but not once has Cannon given in, and he’s impressed!

PK: But both are laid out, the first up will surely gain that advantage!

*Lansdale somehow makes it to his feet, waiting for Cannon to rise to his feet as well. They have a quick back and forth of strikes, with Lansdale gaining the upper hand, he attempts an irish whip, which is reversed by Cannon, who kicks to the midriff, and goes for a scizzor kick, which is reversed by Lansdale into a belly-to-belly*

BD: Wow, another excellent exchange!

PK: Lansdale has Cannon exactly where he wants him, you can tell!

*Lansdale backs away, smirking, with his arms behind his back, suggesting he is looking for the Lansdale Lockdown, when the lights go out*

BD: What the hell!?!

PK:
    Get the power back on!

*When lighting is resumed, the canvas has been spray painted with a large “RR” over it. Lansdale goes as pale as a ghost, and in his confusion, he walks out of the ring, back up the ring, and high tails it out of the arena*

JMcM: Here is your winner by countout, Andy Cannon!

BD: Well, I think he’s been spooked by “RR”, and it gives Cannon the win he needed!

PK: Why is this vandal allowed to get away with this?! And because of that, Hawk now has to face Cannon at Rise from the Ashes!

BD: It’s a big match-up, and we also find out who “RR” is next week! I can’t wait, who could it be!?

*Backstage*

Erica Generica: Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time, the newest member to the Inferno rosters, Raden Blaine. Raden, do you want to give a quick introduction for yourself to the audience?

RB: I am the Unholy Savior sent to save this world from the false god you pathetic sheep have been following. I am the man who The Unholy Father choose to open your eyes to the truths of the world. That there is only one higher power and that is my unholy father.

EG: How do you feel about taking on Mark Dimensions in your first match later tonight?

RB: Dimension is a man who claims to be a god among humans. It will be my unholy pleasure to remove these thoughts from his head and prove he is nothing more than a pathetic individual who has fooled you all.

EG: And finally, what are your aims here in EWNCW?

RB: To spread the word of the unholy father and remove all thoughts of false idols. I will take each soul I come in contacted with and beat them with in an inch of their lives until they see that The Unholy Father is the only higher power they should praise. Mark Dimension will be the first of many to kneel before me and pledge their soul for my Unholy Father.

BD: Blaine takes on Mark Dimensions, later tonight!

JMcM: This contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Inferno Ignition championship. Introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, Sweet Jones!

BD: And now it is time for some Ignition action! And this is big, we need a champion, and this is a chance for Jones to wear gold again.

PK: Damn right it is, one thing is for sure, we will see a new champion and I gotta tell ya, I like Jones winning it. Man is poised for greatness, he’s a former champion too, so you have to favour him!

JMcM: And his opponent, from Stockholm, Sweden, Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr!

BD: While you may think Jones will win, I have a strong feeling in Mikkel pulling out the win. Ever since he got here he has been a strong force, and I am sure he wants to take Jones down after the attack Jones gave him.

PK: Jones is just trying to stay on top by getting rid of the weak.

BD: Weak? Mikkel is a brute. He surely will get revenge on Jones tonight. It would be a huge victory for the Swede, winning gold so quickly could prove his goal of dominating U.S shores as much as he did European, could come true!

(Jones = MVP / Mikkel = Hardy)

(stop at 6:12 in second video)

BD: It’s been a hell of a match here!

PK: At times, it just looks like Jones is toying with him, he’s trying to beat the fight out of him!

*Jones continues his physical assault, shouting and mocking Mikkel. He looks like he’s readying for the Sweet Knockout, as Mikkel gets to his feet. He rushes in, Mikkel ducks and Jones turns in to a stunning Spinebuster, as he goes for the cover*

BD: Freyr pins!

1!

2!

NO!

BD: Oh my word, there were milliseconds in it, he almost took the gold!

PK: Get up, Jones!

*Mikkel looks on top, as he looks to go for the Valhamma Slammer, but Jone irish whips Mikkel to the turnbuckle. Jones charges Mikkel in the corner and Mikkel dodges it. He goes to clothesline Jones, but jones rolls him up, as he does he pulls up the tights of Mikkel*

1!

2!

3!!!

JMcM: Here is your winner and the new! EWNCW Inferno Ignition Champion, Sweet Jones!

PK: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Jones has become the champion for a second time! I’m so happy, this man has worked so hard!

BD: That bastard stole this win from Mikkel. what a heartless win

PK: He did what he had to do to win Bob, I can respect that.

BD: Of course you do Pierce, of course you do.

BD: This next match is huge. Mark Dimensions takes on the debuting Raden Blaine, with Nathan Staples threatening his future if he loses.

JMcM: This match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Jerusalem, Israel, ‘The Unholy Savior’ Raden Blaine!

BD: Well this is this mans debut here in EWNCW, and boy is he a scary, scary individual!

PK: How many men do we see tower over almost everyone in the locker room? Maybe Mark himself? This man is humungous, and he just seems so angry at Mark.

BD: Staples said he held Blaine back for a few weeks just to see who would be ideal for him, why do you think he’s chosen Mark?

PK: Mark is a monster, and I think Blaine can match him there. And like Blaine said about the G.O.D stuff, he looks like he’s not the biggest fan of dimensions either.

JMcM: And his opponent, from The Future, ‘The G.O.D’ Mark Dimensions!

BD: Mark has been in tough matches before, but this could be one of the biggest of his career, because if he loses, he could be out of here!

PK: I can’t believe Staples has even given him the chance. He viciously assaulted an already injured competitor in Broc Flucker, and he still has a chance of staying here in EWNCW! It’s outrageous! If I was the GM, he would be out the door!

BD: That’s what we have though, Pierce, and Mark must put in that little extra tonight.

(Mark = Batista / Blaine = Kane)

BD: Spinebuster! Spinebuster by Mark! He needs to get back in this!

*Mark lifts back to his feet, he tries to get the crowd in to the match, he waits for Blaine to get to his feet, he shouts something, before hitting the Next Dimension! (Stone Cold Stunner)*

BD: That’s it!

PK: A big move from Mark, the leg is hooked!

1!

2!

NO!!!

BD: How did he kick out!?

PK: Oh my, Blaine is one hell of a tough customer!

*Mark looks a little shocked, he lifts Blaine up, who hits him in the midriff, lifts him up and hits the monstrous Chokebomb, much like last week*

PK: He’s done it again!

1!

2!

NO!!!

BD: Mark just had enough, he’s still in this!

*Blaine looks a little shocked, shares a quick stare with the referee, as he lifts Mark back up. He swings Mark in to the corner, and begins hitting strike after strike. He then looks to hit Mark out of the corner with a bulldog, but Mark reverses it into a Next Dimensions attempt, which is replaced by a superkick. The crowd go deftly silent*

1!

2!

3!!!

JMcM: Here is your winner, Raden Blaine!

BD: The crowd are in utter shock, Mark might have lost his job!

PK: What a match, and what a debut for Raden Blaine, but where does this leave Mark!?

*Mark is sat down in the middle of the ring, looking at the sky, as the screen fades to black*

*Backstage*

Erica Generica: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome at this time, Mike Hawk. Mr Mayhem, Lansdale walked out of that ring tonight and has handed you a match against Cannon at Rise from the Ashes, thoughts?

*Hawk snatches the mic from Erica*

Hawk: Listen Lansdale losing his edge is inevitable. Every great man in history has eventually lost their flair and reduced to ashes. But let me explain to you the bigger picture, when the flames of the past die out, a new fire ignites and we move on to tomorrow. Now in just about every case the tomorrow has always been brighter, better, and edgier than yesterday and this will be no different.

I have learned a lot from Lansdale and I finally know the reason why we are not on top. Are styles are flawed. Lansdale can pick his spots on his opponents to make the most of his shots, but lacks the high impact moves in his arsenal to make it mean more. While I just flew around trying to pull of the flashiest stunts I could, when what I should have been worrying about is "Am I using this technique to it's full potential"? My time here has made me better, Lansdale has given me the tools to make sure no one comes back up when I hit them. I have been slowly leeching off of him for ways to improve and I think I am ready to finish it. Come Rise From Ashes, a new flame will be lit and from that flame the phoenix will rise reborn and rejuvenated. Mayhem is coming soon, so brace yourself because no one is safe when it gets here.

*Drops the mic and walks off*

BD: Some real strong words there from Hawk!

BD: Here comes the number one contender for the International Title, ‘The British Excellence’ Billy McCoy!

PK: Well, he’s coming up against King Strem at Rise from the Ashes, and I don’t see this guy winning. I mean, why do people love him so much? He’s not a winner!

BD: But he has so much heart, more than anyone, and everyone loves someone who will put in 110%!

*Billy McCoy’s music starts, there is sharp rise as the crowd rises to its feet with an injection of noise for The British Excellence, McCoy comes onto the stage with his left arm in the air pointing out to the audience, McCoy continues to work down the ramp slapping hands with those in the front row, he climbs the steps and with left hand on top of the ring post, he stops and survey’s his audience. McCoy is wearing a new and exclusive Billy McCoy “Great Day to be Great” T-shirt with “because Better is Bigger” on the back. And his ring gear underneath, white trunks with strip of black at the top, white knee pads and black boots with a strip of white at the base, McCoy steps inside the ring and approaches each corner, taking time to salute his crowd, McCoy heads over to the near corner and retrieves a microphone, McCoy stands in the middle of the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth*

BMcC: What a great day it is to be great!.

*Crowd pops*

Because Better is Bigger is Better than Ever before!!!.

*Crowd pops again feeding off McCoy’s excitement*

Now, if you were in two minds about ordering EWNCW Rise from the Ashes 2012 on Pay Per View, then please, I emplore you to purchase it because I can guarantee that you are going to witness something special from Billy McCoy because I will Rise from the Ashes and I will become a record breaking, earth shaking, history making...Two time International Champion.

*crowd cheers and starts chant “McC-oy Rules, King-Strem Sucks”, McCoy drops the mic from his mouth to take in the chant...”McC-oy Rules, King-Strem sucks!”, Billy McCoy nods along with the crowd before raising his arm to silence the crowd and lifting the mic back up to his mouth.*

If I may just take a little detour on this verbal road to RftA, to give a shout out to my buddy Tommy Thunder, Last week we left it all in this ring and we stole the show, I came here to fight the best and to test myself, Tommy my brotha your the best and I can’t wait for you to beat that arrogant little waste of space King Zero Krystian Krysys and win the EWNCW Championship at Rise from the Ashes!,

*crowd pops and starts chanting “Thund-aa Rules, Kry-sys sucks!””*

But Tommy I’ve got to warn you, no matter how well you and Krysys wrestle at Rise from the Ashes, I plan on stealing the show!

*crowd is split, half cheers, half boos*

Which brings me back to King Strem, last week you had a golden opportunity, to live up to your own hype, to be all you claim to be, you had a one on one match with the EWNCW Champion, an honour that I myself have only received once in my career, and I have NEVER been given a title opportunity (somebody can explain this to me) like you did a few months back. Yet, when you get your chance you try and cheat your way to victory,

*crowd boo’s*

now that kind of thing is expected of a World Champion, because of the Greed that encompasses those at the very top, but if your the International Champion then you have to wrestle and most importantly you have to have integrity and honour

*crowd cheers*

and you do not disgrace that title for your own ends. Strem, I not only plan on taking back the International Championship and FINALLY restoring some prestige to it,

*crowd cheers and starts chanting McC-oy rules, King-Strem sucks once more*

but then I plan on heading for the EWNCW Championship and taking that title,

*crowd cheers again*

and put an end to all the hot patato over who’s the face of this company, and when I become the first man to simultaneously hold the EWNCW Championship and the International Championship at the same time, I will bring Intergrity and honour to this kingdom, and King, In my Kingdom we have nothing for you!

*crowd is all fired up and they are eating up everything McCoy says*

And I will be the face of the face that this company needs, people from all four corners of the company and all four corners of the World will come to face, me because lets face it I am the man everyone wants to face!

*McCoy goes to continue talking, when some familiar theme music is played, McCoy drops the mic from his mouth and turns to the tron*

BD: Oh here we go…

PK: Yes! Here we go! The International champion in the house! He had an awesome performance last week!

BD: Where he tried to cheat?

PK: Krysys also had to cheat to win!

BD: Fair point…

King Strem: I cheat, is that what you think it is? Haha Let me tell you something, you know what the difference between your title defense and my title defense is Bill? Mine is still going on. Do you want to know why mine is still going on, Billy? It is because I am great, the greatest in fact, wins do not matter here, everyone gets a scam once in a while, I am talking to you Krysys you pathetic worm. But the King Digresses. As I was saying, I am the greatest, not just because I win, but because I do what I have to to get by. It is not cheating Billy, if that is considered cheating, than you and everyone here are hypocrites and lie to yourselfs. You are mad, understandable, I would be mad too if I could never defeat someone after months of trying. Want my advice, friend? Just go. Either go to the ignition division, go to Rage, or just plain GO, because you will never be able to defeat me you low live england bloke prick. But you see, you may think I am arrogant, but I speak the truth. You don't beat anybody that is great. So I asked someone to face you tonight, for the sake of you proving to me you can stand up to someone great. Now, he has lately been wrestling in tag team form over on Brutality, but he doesn't need a partner to put you in his place. Billy, your opponent tonight is....HOLYJOSE!!!

BD: WHAT!?

BD: It’s HolyJose! On Inferno!

PK: Wow! A former dual champion in a rival company, and currently holding an ultimate opportunity briefcase over in Brutality, he’s a bonafide superstar!

BD:
    He’s gonna say a few words!

*HolyJose walks out to a massive pop from the crowd*

HolyJose: So this is what an Inferno crowd is like huh? Ha well then looks like I finally made my way here. Now before anybody goes off to tweet "OMG JBW INVASION HOLYJOSE NOW IN EWNCW" remember I have been here in EWNCW for months on Brutality so no I'm not following the footsteps of Jman and K-Jammin and Kayden James who seem to lean toward Rage. Why? Because they prefer the inferior show I suppose. Now why am I here and more importantly why am I facing Billy McCoy? You see McCoy you and I are a lot alike we both dominate the Midcard scene in our respective companies but in the end we get overlooked. I get overlooked for the likes of Jman and K-Jammin and you're overlooked for the likes of Krysys and Tommy Thunder.

*Mix of crowd pops and boos*

HolyJose: McCoy you and I have never faced each other one on one. We need to prove why we deserve the top spot so win or lose I don't care we'll put on a worthy of a PPV. I needed a way onto Inferno so enter King Strem and Nathan I thank you two for allowing me this opportunity. Whatever your personal feelings towards McCoy are well they're not my business I got what I wanted and thats to prove why McCoy and should not be overlooked. So McCoy lets do this you and me one on one. May the best man win.

BD: I can’t believe I’m saying it, but it’s McCoy versus HolyJose, next!

BD: We are back, McCoy vs HolyJose is now!

(McCoy = Benoit / HolyJose = Eddie)

(Stop at 20:10)

BD: And HolyJose kicks out at 2!

PK: My oh my, what a match-up!

*Billy looks around at the fans as he begins to clap, as HolyJose begins to stagger back to his feet. He backs slowly in, as McCoy looks for a German Suplex, but HolyJose manages to pull him in to the corner face first. HolyJose then takes a run-up, and hits a beautiful knee to the back of the head*

PK: Cover!

1!

2!

NO!!!

BD: He was close there Pierce!

*HolyJose keeps his composure, lifting Billy up and hitting a dropkick. He lifts Billy again to repeat the feat, when it’s reversed in to a belly-to-belly suplex!*

BD: Beautiful stuff there!

*He looks at locking in the Double Bill Thrill, but HolyJose manages to wriggle away, getting to his feet. McCoy chargers in with a spear, but HolyJose somehow manages to reverse into the Final Judgement! (Rolling Cutter)*

PK: What a shot! HolyJose hit the Final Judgement!

BD: And here’s the pin!

1!

2!

NO!!!

PK: What the hell?!

*The same expression is written across Jose’s face, as he looks up to the skies. He looks to hit Final Judgement for a second time, but Billy manages to reverse it, and yes, he hits The Real McCoy! The crowd goes wild*

BD: That’s the Real McCoy, and this is the W!

1!

2!

3!!!

JMcM: Here is your winner, Billy McCoy!

BD: Wow, what a match, and McCoy showed everyone that not only is he a top athlete, but he has the heart of a lion.

PK: I’m still on a high, Bob, what a match that one was!

BD: The boss it out here first, we have a table set up in the ring, which can only mean one thing, contract signing time.

Nathan Staples: Thank you ladies and gentleman and welcome to the official contract signing for the EWNCW Championship match at Rise from the Ashes between Krysys and Tommy Thunder.
    Please welcome the two competitors.

BD: Well here comes Thunder, with both a smile on his face and a sense of purpose in his stride!

PK: Could you sound any more up his butthole? This arrogant S.O.B can’t wait to get down here and sign this so he can ruin another main event match for me!

BD: He’s one of our best Pierce, why do you say that!?

PK: I’m just sick of the way he treats other competitors, he has so much talent, but why does he have to mock everyone?

BD: It’s part of his charm.

PK: And here comes our EWNCW Champion, what a man!

BD: A man that had to cheat last week?

PK: Yes, but…

BD: A man that has tried to beat up Thunder week after week?

PK: Also true, but…

BD: Even though he doesn’t really want to face him again?

PK: Why don’t we shut up and see what he has to say for himself.

*The theme of the EWNCW Champion plays as King Zero walks out to the ring for the contract signing he stops in front of a group of people consuming alcohol. Krysys looks disgusted, slapping the beverage to the floor before he enters the ring*

Krysys: You! *Points to the guy in the audience* You'll thank me for doing that one day.

*The crowd boos loudly, throwing a few things*

Krysys: You see it is individuals such as that man, that make it needed for me to be EWNCW Champion. You all need me in your lives! You need my influence, and with the EWNCW Championship, I can reach so many more of you! You see with this belt, so many more of you are willing to hear me, willing to embrace me as your King! King Zero! Your Straight Edge King!

*The crowd drowns out Krysys with the boos and Krysys just shrugs. Many of the fans chant the name of Thunder*

Krysys: I see you bring up the man who claims to be all about you! How much more can he feed you before you realize that he is lying!? He cannot beat me.. Not at Rise From The Ashes, not anywhere! He can keep telling the lies but we all know the truth. Of all the lies and charades that Thunder has done, I am grateful of him.. He made me see my true self! For so long I accepted the way you all live, under the influence.. But now.. thanks to Thunder.. I see that I need to show you all the way

*Raises his fist that has an X written on it*

The way of Straight Edge! Follow me! Follow your King, the EWNCW Champion! Me! And at the PPV, I will validate my title run…

Thunder: Validation this, validation that. Shut up Krystian.

*crowd cheers*

Thunder: You've been rambling on about this for so long now, I'm starting to think it's all a bad dream we're witnessing here each week, since I think you've put us all to sleep with your idle chit chat. In fact, would you mind pinching me here, just to make sure that I'm not dreaming? *Krysys just looks at him unamused* No? wow, ok, then I guess all of this is actually happening here.

See here's the thing; over the past several weeks I've seen you change, and it's not for the better as I had hoped, but it's for the worst, like the worst of the worst. Because not only are you claiming to be the best there is, because everybody here knows that I am the best in the world.

*cheap pop*

Thunder: But you also actually think that you're now going to retain that title at Rise from the Ashes, well let me assure you of one thing. That is not going to happen. You can bet your mortgage on that.

I don't like who and what you've become Krystian, because it's exactly what I hate in a man. You're an arrogant self-centered little bitch that likes to get his own way. Why did you become this person? Well it's simple, because you weren't strong enough to be what you needed to be, what this company needed you to be.

And as I was watching you becoming this person, I knew at once that you'd end up just like the rest of them. Just like Gillz, just like Kevin Matthews, just like K-Jammin; you've ended up as the piece of trash that nobody cares about.

*crowd cheers*

Thunder: You've ended up as a guy who just craves the spotlight for himself, a guy that just wants to be relevant and hang on just a little bit too much.

But you want to know what happens to the trash? It gets taken out. And that's what I'm going to do at Rise From the Ashes Krystian. I'm going to take out the trash; you, and I'm going to become the EWNCW Champion.

*crowd cheer*

Thunder: So after you've been putting all of us to sleep and in this nightmare situation that we're in here over the last several weeks, at Rise From the Ashes, I'm going to do the same to you. Because when I put you in the Anaconda Vice and you slowly pass out, I know for a fact that you're going to be slipping into a deep slumber where you'll be having a nightmare of your own; loosing the EWNCW Championship. And when you wake up a little later, you'll be waking up to find out that your nightmare was just as real as the nightmare you've been putting us in here, because I WILL be the EWNCW Champion.

*Staples jestures both men to sign, Thunder signing first, who then passes the contract to Krysys, who reluctantly signs. As soon as his pen lifts from the paper, Krysys jumps Thunder, raining down punch after punch, whilst they roll over and Thunder gets the upper hand. They stand, Krysys misses a clothesline, and Thunder spinebusters him through the table! He stares at the EWNCW Title, before placing on top of Krysys, and leaving the ring.*

BD: What a statement by Thunder!

PK: Why do contract signings always turn in to brawls in the wrestling world…

BD: We will never know Pierce, but join us next week for the last episode before Rise from the Ashes, with the reveal of “RR”, it’s going to be a blockbuster, don’t miss it!

Quick filler!:

- If you are a part of EWNCW, then please keep mentioning this in the thread so that people take a look, as I'm posting this pretty early for most.

- Gillz vs Nightmare is added to the card at Rise from the Ashes.

Enjoy the show!