Page 71 of 147 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 ... LastLast

EWNCW Inferno

[ This episode is in honour of our very good friend Vegas, and the birth of his daughter Tessa. Congratulations from EWNCW!]

Bob Daniels:
    Hello and welcome to EWNCW Inferno here from Milwaukee, Wisconsin! We are just a few days separated from Pain for Treasure, and it’s time for some fallout! As always, I am joined by my broadcast partner, Pierce Kingmaker.

Pierce Kingmaker: Thanks, Bob! There are plenty of different stories to look forward to, there’s Rose becoming the new Ignition Champion, King Strem retaining, Hawk joining Lansdale, and the big one, Krysys beating Tommy Thunder.

BD: Looks like we won’t have to wait for the fallout to the last one, because here comes Krysys! And out to a new theme!

PK: That’s because he’s a new man, Bob. You saw it at Pain for Treasure, he really wanted to go out there and give it his all, and he did, then he beat the crap out of Thunder, which is even better. I am so glad this man is champion now, he’s done a real 360 for me.

BD: I think he’s disrespected Thunder. All he wanted to do was help give EWNCW a new face to behold, and he kicked him in the teeth after performing what was a very good match. And don’t you mean a 180? A 360 would be the same?

PK: Shut it, I know my rotations!

*Krysys walks out to his new theme and is instantly booed, he smirks and take it all in, he yells something
    before be heads to the ring*

Krysys: I told you all! I told you that I would walk in to Pain for Treasure Champion and walkout Champion, and what happened?

*Raises the mic to the crowd for an answer, but they boo him instead*

Krysys: I Won! I beat Thunder and proved to everyone that I am the best in EWNCW! I'm better than every single person to walk through that curtain and stepped into this ring!

*The crowd boos him, and begin to throw trash. Krysys takes the boos in as he smiles. The crowd begins a "You Changed" chant, which causes Krysys to stop and look around*

Krysys: You know what! You're right! This littls feud with The walking Storm has shown me that it pays to take what you want, you do whatever you have to in this business. I'm not going to lie, I love being the number 1 guy in this business, being the true King of EWNCW! I am King Zero! Now and forever. Your. EWNCW. CHAMPION!

BD: And here come the Thunder!

PK: Look at him, he’s a little bumped and bruised from the beating he took at Pain for Treasure, and so he should be!

BD: I can’t believe that Thunder would let that lying down, let’s see what he has to say.
    *Thunder comes out to a big ovation from the crowd. He has a mic in hand and instantly begins to speak*

Thunder: Wait a minute. Wait right there Krystian.

*Thunder climbs the steel steps and steps between the ropes into the ring*

Thunder: King Zero? King Zero?! What the hell is that supposed to mean?! Zero as in Zero personality? Zero as in Zero charisma? Or perhaps Zero, as in you've gone from hero, to Zero.

*crowd cheer*

Thunder: You see Krystian, you've changed. You've really changed. I gave you that title, I handed you that title on a silver platter to see how you'd react. To see how you'd act as champion. To see if you were worthy of being champion. Now, to begin with, it seemed all well and good, but then it became clear. It became clear that you weren't ready for that, you weren't ready to be the face of this company, you weren't ready to be the change around here.

*crowd cheer*

Thunder: You're no different from the personality vacuum that is Gillz!! In fact, you're no different from Kevin Matthews!! *turns to camera* Oops! Was I not supposed to say that name? *shrugs shoulders and turns back to Krysys* You carry that title just the same way as they did, you carry yourself just like they did, and you're a bad reflection on this company.

*crowd give a big pop*

Thunder: But after you won that title at Pain or Treasure, you made a mistake. A mistake that so many others have made before you. You blindsided me and gave me a proverbial slap in the face after you hit me with that title belt. After everything I've done for you, that's how you're going to repay me?

Well like I said, it's the same mistake that so many others have made, and your fate will be no different to theirs. I'm going to beat you Krystian. I'm going to beat you up so bad and I'm going to take that title from you. I'm going to kick your ass all over this ring and I will take that title from you.

Because these people have had enough bullshit. They've had enough of people forsaking them. They need a voice, they need a change. I said that I was going to bring that change, and that change was meant to be you. But it now seems that I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands. Because come Rise from the Ashes, I am going to be that change when I beat you for the EWNCW Championship.

*Smirks at Thunder*

Krysys: You seem surprised at how I have acted, you claim that you were trying to help me, and I ask you, how? How in the hell were you helping when you just handed me this title? How the hell were you helping when you put me through test, going so far as to screw me out of a win in one of my matches? How is that helping?

*Krysys just shakes his head*

Krysys: You never wanted to help me! You wanted an easy target! You wanted to kill two birds with one stone, get the belt of Fishboy and put it on a guy you THOUGHT you could beat at any time! You come out here and act as though you are the savior to these people, you claim that you will lead EWNCW to a new promise land! But you are full of S**t!

*The crowd boos*

Krysys: Boo me, but I am telling the truth! This man *points to Tommy* he doesn't do things to help you people, he does things to help himself! He is just as arrogant and Gillz! Just as annoying King Strem, and just as much a liar as Kevin Matthews!

*The crowd boos even louder at the comparisons*

Krysys: You say you are going to beat me at Rise From The Ashes? I say, why should I face you again? I already beat you! I shouldn't have to face you. However, I will! On the condition that you pass my little test tonight. Beat Arthur Lansdale and than and only than will I give you another shot at this belt

*Raises The Championship*

However, no this, I will be going to Staples and demanding that this be your LAST chance at facing me! It's all or nothing Thunder! Will you do it?

BD: Wow, what a main event for tonight!

PK: And what a match for Thunder, because I can see Lansdale ending his faint hopes of a title reign in the near future.

TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

PK: Oh here we go…

BD: Yes here we go with better being bigger, it’s McCoy, who was literally seconds away to winning the International Title in the fatal-four way at Pain for Treasure!

PK: Yeah, and he’s come to bitch and moan about it, yippee!

*McCoy comes out onto the stage, he stops dead, to survey his audience. McCoy is wearing a new Billy McCoy; Master of the Mat T-Shirt and a black sports coat. He proceeds to stroll down the ramp, slapping the hands of those in the front row, he gets to the bottom of the ramp and stops and stairs at the squared circle, he his handed a mic by a ringside assistant, he climbs up the stairs and with his left hand on the top of the ring post stops for a second time to take in the audience, he gives them a salute, then steps through the ropes. McCoy mounts the corner and poses for the crowd, he does the same for all four corners of the ring, he stops in the middle of the ring and raises the mic to his mouth.*

BMcC: I am sure you all saw “Pain for Treasure” this past Sunday.

*crowd cheers*

Then you would have also seen Billy McCoy come within in an inch of becoming the first ever two time international champion

*crowd cheers again*

But...you would have also seen; King Strem walk away with the championship

*crowd boo’s*

Now, you see over the last the few months, I have said that I won’t stand in the way of others opportunity, because that would make me a hypocrite, but I have made a decision, and I wonder if you’d agree...

I am going to get King Strem one on one for the International Championship

*crowd goes nuts*

And...And I don’t care who I have to go through to get that, because I am Billy McCoy, I am not afraid of anyone. I am the Master of the Mat and I fight with Pride, with Honour and with Desire, and will overcome Mark Dimensions, Broc or both at the same time, if that’s what it takes.

Every time I step through those curtains, I feed off my addiction, my addiction to you guys, the crowd, and I give my all in this ring

*crowd cheer in appreciation*

But lately, its gone a lot deeper than that. This deal with King Strem has pushed me to question who I am? And do I really want it anymore? Am I truly destined to be great?

Questions that I didn’t necessarily answer at PfT, questions I won’t necessarily answer until I get King Strem one on one, no bullshit and we fight it out. But rest assured Strem, your going to look into the whites of my eyes and you’ll know, I AM BETTER than you, and we all know that better is

*McCoy raises the mic to the crowd, who shout “bigger”*

And I am the “Master of the Mat".

BD: And here comes the man McCoy really has to blame, Broc Flucker.

PK: Why does he have to blame him? He wanted to win too, that’s why he tried to!

BD: Well, if he had, it would have been an almighty fluke.

Broc Flucker's official EWNCW Titantron plays on the big screen as Broc makes his way down to the ring, interrupting Billy McCoy. Broc is currently wearing sweat pants and a sleeveless Steeler shirt as he makes his way to the ring, with a mic in hand. Broc climbs up the steps and enters the ring. He gets in the face of Billy McCoy as they stare each other down for a few seconds until Broc backs away and pulls the microphone up to his lips.

Broc: Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. McCoy. You still wrestle these days? Figured by now that you would have retired after being beaten by the new kid twice. Billy, you've been here since the beginning of this company, and yet, you have won just about nothing. I've been here for a few months, and I'm already ahead of you. I've beaten you twice, and I'm already next in line to be the International Championship.

Billy, why not you just hang up your boots while you still can? Wouldn't it be better to just end it right now instead of embarrassing yourself even further by continuing to compete against 2 guys that are already clearly better than you? I mean, Queen Strem isn't too great a competitor, but he's still better than you, geezer.

Speaking of Queen, you may have gotten lucky at Pain for Treasure, but there will be no more of that when I get my hands on you again. This time though, we'll get rid of the useless trash of Billy McCoy and Mark Dimensions, that way we can leave it between the two guys who actually deserve to be here.
    Well, let me try to not give you too much credit Queen, I mean, you still wear those Burger King paper crowns on your head all of the time.

So, to both of you, there's one thing that I'm coming for in this company right now, and that is the International Championship. So watch out, because no one will be getting in between the B-Train and that International Title this time.

PK: Oh deary me!

BD: And Mark is out now, they all want a piece of King, do they?

PK: Of course they do, a championship belt can send a man crazy, it seems.

*** disgusted face***

Mark Dimensions: Can I Here Pure Silence for Just a Second as I Proceed to inform with My Interruption. And The Best Part Now, is for you to shut your traps and stop the complaining , before I smack you into humbleness. Why Complain if you know I'm close by. If You Know its only right for One Individual to be standing in that ring. Only One shall be standing ..Not. Billy. Not Broc. THE ONLY G.o.D. Mark Dimension has The Only Turn On The Mic to Speak. As If I Can't Beat The Blood outta Both of You Right now and prove that I stand alone. One on One I Can Dismiss your thoughts of capturing a Win. But , that's not why I'm here. I'm here TO GET A KINGS HEAD SWIPED CLEAN OFF HIS BODY AND SERVED ON A GOLDEN PLATTER ONCE AND FOR ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!

I Could've been Done this, But NO !..billy Bob.. want to stick his nose... BROCCO WANTS TO STICK HIS NOSE.. I Got One Settlement in Mind.. Hhoww About I BREAK THESE NOSES AND SWIFT KICK THERE ASS FROM RINGSIDE TO THE VERY BACK OF THE PARKING LOT!!..UH!..I GOT NOT A PROBLEM IN DOING SO.

BUT STREMLY...STREMLY..YOUR MY FOCUS. The Focus that drives me to riches. To Championships.to recognition. The platform is through you.and point Blank Me vs You ..No One Else.. Kingstrem Vs MD ..Just Us!... and This TIME .. I regain My Title and Move On. Because There Will Be Mark Dimension and THE rest Of The Names that have Been associated with Me and The International Title Will Perish.. In The Fire of Inferno WHERE I rule as THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION.....

**drops The Mic with Hate and anger**

PK: Finally! Someone with class!

BD: The champion is here to answer all these challengers? What’s on his mind?

King Strem: “Ok, I am gonna try to makes this as easy as I can for all three of you to understand. When you challenge someone to a title match, and you lose, you don't come out the next week and said in the next match you will win and all that garbage. Let me explain something to all three of you, especially you Mark, and you too Billy since apparently no is not an answer to you to. I beat all three of you at Pain for Treasure. I honestly shouldn't have to see any of your faces, hear any of you bitches bitch, none of that. Nothing good will come out of you three complain. You must not understand how pathetic you guys sound. You are all washed up pieces of trash and I threw you away. I am better than the three of you. Hell, I am better than all three of you at the same time. Haha boy that makes you guys shitty. It only makes me look even more superior. I mean think about it. All three of you attacked me to get a chance to face me. This angered the King so the best way I thought to solve the problem was to have all three of you in the ring at once. And I got what I wanted and I succeded too. So to answer all of your questions, no, I will not challenge you three, you lost, you had your chance, it is time to sack up and let other people, some other more worthy competitors, step up for a chance. The king has spoken, All Hail!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

BD:
    THE BAWS! THE BAWS! THE BAWS!

PK: Yes, “The Boss”, hopefully here to sort out this clusterfuck.

Nathan Staples: Gentleman, please. The amount of you that want King Strem one-on-one is ridiculous, so I have an idea.
    Billy, Broc, Mark, tonight you will be in a triple threat match to determine who faces King Strem at Rise from the Ashes.

*big cheer*

King, as you won, take the night off.

*boo’s can be heard*

But, prepare yourself for next week, as you will be in the main event, in a champion vs champion match against EWNCW Champion Krysys! Have a pleasant evening!

BD: The Baws lays down the law!

PK: What a set of announcements! Stop saying Baws but oh my lord!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

JMcM: This contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring, from Greensboro, North Carolina, Andy Cannon!

BD: And you have to feel as if Cannon is emotionally unstable right now.

PK: Just a bit Bob, he tried his hardest to keep Mike Hawk from joining Lansdale's faction and failed horribly at it and paid for by being screwed over at Pain for treasure.

BD: Let's see if he can rebound from it

JMcM: And his opponent, from Osaka, Japan, Bam!

(Cannon/Christian, Sin Cara/Bam)

PK: What a win for Cannon! that is a win he needed.

BD: Let's see if he can take this momentum and move forward

-Arthur Lansdales music hits the arena and the crowd erupts into an ocean of booing and jeering. Flanked by the Cult of Class, Lansdale strides out onto the staging area, Ms Ravensdell and Bill Richards applauding him and encouraging the fans to do the same, the refuse of course. Ravensdell barks orders to the fans who just grow louder, Lansdale shakes his head and Richards mouths off to a few fans in the front row. Noticably, the Cults newest member isn't with them as they make their way to the ring, Lansdale ushers the others up the ring steps first, waiting impatiently for them to lower the ropes. He ascends the steps and climbs into the ring, sneering at all the fans as he extends his arms as if expecting rapturous applause. Lansdale frowns and glares at the fans at they continue to boo, his expression slowly turns to a smirk as a replay from Pain for Treasure plays on the big screen, showing Mike Hawks betrayal of Andy Cannon. Lansdale pulls his microphone from his pocket and begins to speak as the fans continue to try and drown him out.-

Lansdale: Cretins.. parasites.. vermin.. your opinions are nothing. Your futile attempts to remain in the disgusting cess pits that you call lives never cease to amaze me. But fear not.. at Pain for Treasure, it was proven that even the most stubborn of you can be shown the light, your times will come, whether you like it or not. Since arriving in EWNCW I have been on a quest, a crusade to educate the festering masses that your lives are nought but shams and built upon filthy lies. Despite my efforts.. and my divine intentions.. I have endured nothing but unwarranted abused.. and disobedience.. from all but a few true believers.

-Lansdale gestures to Richards and Ravensdell who smile proudly and continue to applaud Lansdale, hanging off his every word.-

Lansdale: But you shall all see me for what I truly am in the end, a guiding light, your one true salvation. Look upon my followers, their ascendance into greatness assured through their unquestioning faith in my abilities and my teachings. Where you moronic dolts rot your minds with reality television, where you stuff your diseased craws with festering monstrosities, where you defile my sight with your poor and disgusting choice of style and fashion.. my acolytes follow my guidance word for word, and reap the benefits in doing so. At Pain for Treasure.. a new acolyte revealed himself, he saw the light and came to me for transformation, in the hopes that I could guide him towards the greatness he was destined for, and in my great wisdom, I accepted.

-The crowd begin to boo louder, chanting 'Hawk Sold Out! Hawk Sold Out!-

Lansdale: I did not expect your enfeebled minds to understand, but allow me to clear things up for you. Arthur Lansdale is a man of many talents, one of which is having an eye for talent, and in Hawk I saw potential. The potential to become one of the greatest champions this business has ever seen.. second only, to Arthur Lansdale. Under my tutilage, Hawk will realise his full potential, glory and fame will become synonymous with his name.. all because of me. His name will one day be uttered in the same sentences as greats such as Bruno Sammartino, Harley Race, Lou Thesz, Ric Flair.. Arthur Lansdale. So without further delay.. allow me to introduce you to.. the second greatest wrestler within EWNCW, the new and improved, Michael Hawk!

-Lansdale gestures to the top of the ramp and awaits Hawk.-

*Hawk walks down into the ring, he shakes Lansdale's hand and takes the microphone

Mayhem: First off, thank you Mr. Lansdale for this once in a lifetime opportunity to wrestle alongside someone as talented as you. Now to answer the question that has been going through everyone's head since the PPV, Why did I attack Cannon?

*The crowd starts a "you sold out" chant

Mayhem: No I didn't, I just bought in to the future. Everyday you all do stuff like this, yet you fool yourselves into thinking you are still better. The only difference between you people and me is that I bought in to a higher power. I attacked Cannon to move on with my career and actually start to win some titles. Cannon, if you want to continue with you war go ahead. I will be moving on to bigger and better things.

BD: I still can't believe that this has happened, how can he take sides with Lansdale?

PK: Um, because he is smart, talented and skillful, where have you been Bob?

JMcM: This match is set for one fall! Introduing first, from the misty mountains of Mongolia, it’s Nightmare!

BD: Here comes a man with a real attitude problem!

PK: That he does, but what he does is get results. However, he has a reason to be frustrated, where is his top feud? He gets to face champions here, yet faced the new guy at PfT? What a joke!

BD: Well, he’s not going to get any happier tonight, because the duo of Mint Berry Crunch and Captain Amazing are already in the ring.

PK: Prepare for a beat-down.

(Ryback = Nightmare / MBC and Amazing = Jobbers)

JMcM: Here is your winner, Nightmare!

BD: That was scary, that was two fully grown men!

PK: It seems so simple for him, looks like Sir Gunther Wigbert wants a word!

SGW: Ladies and gentleman, you just witnessed another outstanding feat by the phenomenon known as Nightmare!

*Crowd boo*

But, we are becoming a little irritated. You see, we have been thrown a lot of useless talent, and we want something that will really test Nightmare’s abilities and unlock his true, violent potential.

So, anyone in the back, if you think you are worthy, please, step forward, and face your worst nightmare!

BD: Who will take this up?

PK: He’s got to brave. Or stupid. Maybe even both!

*There is a still silence, until…*

*The crowd is wondering who will enter the arena, but the music just carries on, until silence is heard again. Sir Gunther looks disgruntled, as he gestures for him and Nightmare to leave.*

PK: Well, that was strange.

BD: It’s clear that someone is prepared to face Nightmare, but who?!

BD: Well, haven’t we had a show full of bombshells so far, hasn’t it?

PK: We have some incredible matches ahead of us, and we have so much to talk about until next Inferno, and we haven’t even finished! It’s great!

PK: And here we are! The picture of excellence, it’s our new EWNCW Inferno Ignition Champion, Johnny Rose!

BD: Could you sit down?

PK: I WILL NOT SIT DOWN. EVERYONE IN THIS ARENA SHOULD BE APPLAUDING AND STANDING.

BD: Really? Oh my.

PK: YOU ARE A PEASANT TO THIS MAN, BOB. WE ALL ARE.

Rose: Ladies and gentleman, at Pain for Treasure, I became the new Ignition Champion. So now, it’s time to gloat and shove it down all your throats. You see, I said that…

BD: Now here comes the man who should be champion, Ali Kazam!

PK: Why? He didn’t pin him? That means he lost, no matter how much damage you deliver.

BD: Well, still.

Kazam: I am here, because I should have won. I did all the hard work, so you didn’t have to! And, for that reason, I plan on using my rematch clause! So you better be ready at Rise from the Ashes, because…

BD: Crikey, is this just interruption day?

PK: Well, we have Jones now, what does he want?

*Jones walks out with a mic in hand and stands on the stage looking down at the new champ Rose and Ali Kazam*

Jones: Stop, stop, stop, stop, STOP!!! Enough of this... This... Travesty of justice! *Jones points at Rose* That man is holding my title!

*Jones storms down to the ring and slides in getting face to face with Rose*

Jones: Wow Rose. I won't lie, I expected better. I may despise you, but I still respect you... Or at least respected you. You see, you and I, we've been having this dispute for a long, long time Rose. You and I. Only you and I. All along we knew it'd either be me or you walking out with that title. But then EWNCW had to ruin everything by adding the magician to the party!

*Jones turns to Kazam and stares at him*

Jones: And that's where it all went wrong. You see, not only did he screw my out of the title, he used an illegal maneuver to do it! You see, it's a well known fact that there is an unwritten rule backstage in all of wrestling that the piledriver is not used. But you, Mr. Role Model For The Kiddies used it on me- twice!!! And that's how I lose my title? A man who shouldn't have even been involved from the get-go hits me with an illegal move so this man can quickly pin me? Come on!

*The crowd chants "SHUT THE HELL UP!" clap clap clap clap clap "SHUT THE HELL UP!"*

Jones: So now I go back to you Rose. How can you hold that title with pride, with confidence, knowing that you don't deserve it? You know if this went the way it was supposed to and David Blaine stayed over in the corner asking "Is this your card?" instead of sticking his nose where it didn't belong- a wrestling ring- that I'd be the one with the title around his waist, moving on to bigger and better things! But instead look where we are. Once again we don't have a true champion... Because I don't acknowledge you as champion. What was that big move you hit me with to win it all again? Oh yeah, nothing. You stole the work another man did, and he was only able to do that because you two teamed up on me, and then Ali cheated!

*Ali goes to say something*

Jones: No, you shut the hell up until I'm done talking!

*Crowd Boos*

Jones: Ali, everyone knows you wouldn't even be in this ring right now if you couldn't do whatever the hell it is you wanna call it- I'm not saying magic, because there's no such thing as magic- and that is why you will never be in my league. You can win as many matches as you want, but you will never have the raw talent I have- hell, you won't ever have the raw talent Rose has! And Rose, you will never be in my league simply because I am and always will be better than you. I am the best in this god damn business! You can put me up against anyone in this company, I don't care, I will out talk them on this microphone, and out wrestle them in this ring! And you can believe that!

*Crowd Boos Louder*

Jones: But there's something I think you both forgot about- Ali Kazam isn't the only man who has a rematch clause! Don't forget that I too have a rematch clause that I can cash in... And I want my rematch... And I want it at Rise from the Ashes!!!

NS: Gentleman, I can’t have two people cashing in their title shots!

So, Ali Kazam will be facing Sweet Jones, and the winner will be the only one allowed a rematch. So, Rose, get to the back, because this match will start, right now!

BD: You heard it from the horses mouth, Kazam vs Jones, next!

BD: Welcome back, here we go, Kazam vs Jones for a shot at the Ignition Title!

(Bourne = Kazam / Ryder = Jones)

(Stop at 9:32)

PK: Jones was so close there!

BD: This match has been back and forth, these two really want Rose one-on-one

*Jones goes out to the ledge of the ring, berating the referee, as he sets up for a springboard senton bomb, hitting it perfectly*

PK: What a perfectly executed Senton!

BD: And look in his eyes, he wants the SKO!

*Jones looks to finish with the Sweet Knockout, but Kazam manages to reverse it into a shining wizard!*

BD: What a counter! Kazam has a chance!

*Kazam runs up the turnbuckle, and hits the levitating backflip!*

BD: PIN!

1!

2!

3!!!

JMcM: Here is your winner and your number 1 contender for the Inferno Ignition Championship, Ali Kazam!

BD: Kazam proved that he deserves to be in such prestigious company this evening, as he will be the one to face Johnny Rose at Rise from the Ashes!

PK: My god, Jones was inches away from the W himself, but he looks irate that he can’t get back to the title!

*Backstage*

Erica Generica: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome at this time, the newest member to the Inferno family, Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr.

Mikkel, what made you choose to join EWNCW.

MGF: Well, Miss Generica, I have fought proudly for many, many years around Scandinavia and Europe, and erm, I saw the fight and heart here in EWNCW's, and erm, I wanted to join in the battle!

There are many skilled warriors EWNCW's, and erm, I wanted to test my skills against them all!

EG: That was a little loud...anyway, what are you aiming to do here in EWNCW?

MGF: I want to erm, win titles and gold Miss Generica! I want to return to Stockholm and erm, display my victories in EWNCW's! I want my nation to be proud and erm, I won't let anyone bully me!

EG: You have a strange manner of speech, Mikkel. Wait, watch out!

*Sweet Jones clubs Mikkel from behind with a steel pipe, knocking him to the floor

SJ: Welcome to Inferno you foreign freak!

*Jones begins to lay kicks to Mikkel as he lays motionless*

BD: Now, he shows his talent in the ring, then he has to go and do that!

PK: Jones is angry, he had to take it out on someone! Unfortunately for Mikkel, it was Mikkel!

BD: Up next, we have a triple threat match to determine who will get a one-on-one shot with King Strem for the EWNCW International Championship!

JMcM: This match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Devon, England, Billy McCoy!

BD: And what a chance this is for McCoy tonight. He’s wanted to face King Strem one-on-one for the past month, and if he picks up the W tonight, he gets his wish.

PK: He’s up against it though, he has two other tough competitors in his way.

BD:
    He has the determination to do it, you can see it written across his face.

JMcM: And now, from The Future, it’s Mark Dimensions

PK: Well surely, this is last chance saloon for Mark. How many times has he had now?

BD: I have to agree, he will have to pull out all the stops to get another chance to regain his title.

JMcM: And finally, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Broc Flucker!

BD: This man has cost Billy more than once a shot at the title, now he wants to grab one for himself, and that could be crucial.

PK: He is in Billy’s head. It’s an excellent chance, he’s the one with the least pressure, I could see him easily cruising to victory.

(Sheamus = McCoy / ADR = Mark / Ziggler = Broc)

(Stop at 10:18)

BD: Both wrestlers taking their shots at Billy! He’s clutching his arm!

*Broc starts to re-enter the ring, but he is stopped on the apron by Mark Dimensions, who hits a shuffle side kick, knocking Broc back down, who lands awkwardly on his neck. Pierce stands up and gives the “x” symbol to the back, who bring out medical help*

BD: Well, I applaud you Pierce, because Broc looks in a bad way and hasn’t moved since the blow, but the match is still on!

*Mark lifts Billy up, who strikes him in the face and hits a quick Real McCoy! He turns Mark over for the pin!*

1!

2!

3!!!

JMcM: Here is your winner, Billy McCoy!

BD: What did I say!? I knew Billy had it in him, he has a chance to win the International Championship now!

*As Billy heads up the ramp, Mark looks sorrowful in the ring. As he exits, he sees Broc on the floor. He moves the medical team out of the way, and puts Broc in a modified Texas Cloverleaf he calls The Portal*

BD: NO! WHAT IS HE DOING?!

PK: GET HIM OFF! BROC ISN’T EVEN STRUGGLING!

*Mark screams in anguish, then lets go, kick’s him in the sternum, and leaves*

BD: Forget what Broc has done, you do not kick a seriously injured man whilst he is down!

PK: It’s a horror show, Bob! I demand that Nathan Staples does something about this!

JMcM: Ladies and gentleman, this is your main event of the evening.

JMcM: Introducing first, from Manchester, England, accompanied by Rachel Ravensdell, Arthur Lansdale!

PK: This is another chance again for Lansdale to show his skills at the main event stage. He performed exquisitely against Krysys a few weeks ago, now he has Thunder in his way.

BD: It will be difficult, Tommy is the best of the best of the best, and he will need his A-game to win tonight.

PK: And he will bring it, we know it, he is a talented, talented man.

JMcM: And his opponent, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tommy Thunder!

BD: Well he put Krysys through tests last month, it’s time to pass one of his own. Thunder knows this is a tricky opponent, but a win here could give him another shot at the gold.

PK: I hope this arrogant son-of-a-gun gets shot down, it’s the end of the road for the electrifying one.

BD: Okay, Lansdale vs Thunder, it’s Inferno’s main event!

(Lansdale = Ziggler / TT = Bryan)

(Stop at 8:30)

BD: What a beautiful move from Lansdale!

PK: He executes a move so perfectly, he needs to go for the cover!

BD: The ref is knocked over!

*Lansdale has Thunder covered, but the ref is out cold. He walks to the ref, slapping him in the face to wake up, when he turns round into Thunder, who delivers an inch perfect enziguri kick*

BD: That was stunning! Like a flowing painting!

PK: But the ref is still out, it doesn’t matter!

*As Thunder looks to take advantage, Krysys runs into the ring. However, Thunder out-wits him, throwing him straight back out. He then hits a shining wizard, then placing Lansdale in the Anaconda Vice*

BD: The submission is locked in, the ref is coming to!

PK: Lansdale is trying!

*Lansdale is crawling to the ropes, but he can’t hold on, as he begins to tap out*

BD: Ring the bell, it’s over!

JMcM: Here is your winner, Tommy Thunder!

BD: It’s a big win for double T, he’s pulled it out of the bag!

PK: Will this be enough for Krysys and Staples to be pleased? I’m not sure, Lansdale had him on the run!

BD: That’s all for this week folks, tune in next Thursday for more EWNCW Inferno action!

*As Thunder makes his way to the back, Lansdale is left in the ring with Ravensdell. He looks disappointed in his loss this evening, but he is being consoled by Rachel, who he shuns a little. The anger on his face is visible, but also during the match it was clear his appetite to be in the main event. Suddenly, the arena goes dark, with only the titantron screen lit. It’s dark, but then slowly fades in showing two letters to him and the audience.*

RR.

Ready for this week's Inferno?

Watch out for the main event, Krysys vs King Strem, it's going to be a good one!