Page 63 of 147 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 ... LastLast

EWNCW Inferno

Bob Daniels: Ladies and gentleman we welcome you to another scintillating episode of EWNCW Inferno live here from Phoenix, Arizona, and my oh my, we have one hell of a show waiting for you tonight. Joining my this evening as always is my broadcast partner, Pierce Kingmaker!

Pierce Kingmaker: Thanks Bob, we have some great matches up ahead tonight, including an Inferno Ignition title match between Ali Kazam and the champion, Johnny Rose. There’s also still blood boiling from last week between Krysys and Tommy Thunder, I just can’t wait to see how things play out.

BD: And here comes our EWNCW Champion, Krysys! Now last week, he not only faced a brutal beating from Gillz, but he also got an answer he wasn’t expecting from Tommy Thunder.

PK: Tommy Thunder should be ashamed, he’s placed this poor young man, who might be incapable of being a champion, in a false place. He really is just as arrogant as we all thought.

BD: It was an unselfish act, Pierce, to give a man a chance he deserved.

PK: It looks more like poison to me, Krysys’ head must be all over the place.

*Krysys walks out, his demeanor differing greatly than how it usually is*

Krysys: So, last week Tommy came out here and explained his actions, and frankly.. It only served to piss me off. I didn't need Tommy to do what he did, I didn't want it to happen that way. Tommy you know me, you knew I wouldn't be ok with this! I am a fighter, I fight for what I get, I don't want or need anything handed to me!

*The crowd is mixed with emotions*

Krysys: This Championship, it means nothing now! This reign mean NOTHING! I look at this title and see nothing but disgust! I am disgusted at the site of this Championship belt. Actually you know what...

*Krysys walks out of the ring and hands the belt to a kid in first row*

Krysys: Go ahead and keep that. It's worthless to me now. I do not want to see that belt. No, the guys in the back can make a new one once I beat Tommy and the EWNCW Championship can actually be vindicated again, because right now it's not. Right now, all it is, is a very expensive fashion accessory that I just do not want.

PK: This pathetic excuse of a man has a lot of answering to do, he’s the one who’s devalued this title not only in the eyes of Krysys, but in the eyes of every single fan.

BD: I think Krysys just devalued it by giving it away, he seems to have such a strange demeanour these days.

*Thunder emerges at the top of the ramp and instantly makes his way down to the ring. He has a kind of a pissed off look on his face as he rubs his stubbly beard. Krysys has since rolled back into the ring. Thunder has a mic in hand and half way down the ramp he begins to speak*

Thunder: Let me stop you right there Krystian. Let me stop you right there and ask you a question. Would you even be in this position right now if it wasn't for me? Huh? Would you?
    The simple answer to that is; no, you wouldn't. The only reason you're in that ring right now running your mouth about not being a valid champion, is simply because I gave you that opportunity. I campaigned for change here, and while everybody here thought that I was that change that was needed, it was actually you. I wanted you to be the next champion because I thought that with you as champion, The EWNCW Championship and Inferno as a whole would be better for it.

*crowd cheer*

Thunder: However much you think that this title here *Thunder walks over to the kid that just received the title from Krysys and takes back the belt from him*, sorry kid, maybe some other day. However much you think that this title isn't yours simply because I seemingly handed it to you, you're wrong. So wrong.

*Thunder gets into the ring*

Thunder: Because you seem to be missing the point. I gave you this title so that you could get a taste of what it feels like to carry it, to hold it.
    When I helped you beat Gillz in that triple threat at Vendetta, you're absolutely right, you didn't truly become the champion, it wasn't a valid win, and I'd feel the same way as you about it all if it happened to me. But you're too short sighted to see through things. Gillz was an obstacle, he was in the way. I, we both needed him out of the way. Don't you realize what I said last week? If you want to become the true EWNCW Champion, if you want your validation, then accept my challenge and face me one on one at Pain for Treasure!!

*crowd pops*

Thunder: You want this *puts belt in Krysys' face* You want to be the champ?! Then face me and we'll see if you're really ready!! Face me and get your validation!!

*crowd pop big*

BD: It’s the baws!

PK: Here we go, red tape and Krysys won’t get his validation.

Nathan Staples: I’ve come out here to settle this little confusing debate, so I have a plan of action.
    First of all, though, after his actions last week, Gillz has been suspended indefinitely. It’s a shame, but we have a duty to protect our superstars.

Now, Krysys, you will get your validation come Pain for Treasure, as you will be facing Tommy Thunder one-on-one to keep the EWNCW Title.

But what I have to worry about is tonight, and Krysys you looked like a defeatist, throwing away this company’s prestigious title. Therefore, you will be facing off against Nightmare in our main event! With Tommy Thunder as the special guest referee!

BD: Oh my! What a main event!

PK: Why does Thunder get to join in on Krysys’ punishment! This just all doesn’t seem right to me!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

BD: Welcome back, and here’s another man needing answers. Mike Hawk was left last week scratching his head after Lansdale told him to join his group.

PK: It would only be positive for Hawk to move. Lansdale is a great competitor, and it will only help improve Hawk’s career to join him.

BD: But would he be selling out his morals to do so? Something tells me he would have to, and he doesn’t seem to be willing to do that.

PK: If he wants to get to the top, he might have to.

*Mayhem comes out to a pop but instead of running down the ring slapping hands, he walks down and looks like he is thinking about something. When he gets in the ring he asks for a mic.

Mayhem: As all of you know, Lansdale has asked me to join his group.

*The crowd erupts in a boos*

Mayhem: I know, I know it does suck. But lately I have been thinking more and more of joining. If I join I will have some back up, Lansdale can back up his talk and help me out, and I will have some new opportunities open to me.

*Pauses a second before he goes on *

Mayhem: However, if I do join, my dream of winning a singles title will take a backseat to Lansdale winning a title. The reasons for both sides are equal so I decided in a few weeks, Lansdale you and everyone here will have my answer. But I guarantee you that whatever I decide I will go on to make an impact for myself.

*Mayhem tosses the mic and walks out*

BD: Well here is an unexpected guest, it’s Andy Cannon!

PK: What is Cannon doing out here!? Sticking his nose in where it doesn’t belong, it seems!

Andy Cannon: Hold on just a minute. Mike, man let me have a word with you. Are you sure you really want to do this? I mean this Landsdale is a major creep. Now I know what you're thinking & you're right. This is really none of my business at all but I have to do this. See I know what it's like to fall into a trap so just hear me out.

I don't know how much you really know about me but I'm Andy Cannon, formerly known as......(Cannon grimaces) Captain Howdy. Solla & his pal Surgeon General really ruined me for a long time. Now I didn't go willingly but the same principle applies. Don't get yourself involved with some idiot that can cause you more harm than good. Man my time in the Collective was just pure Hell. I was drugged, cut, beaten, & forced to hurt people. Shoot, I thought I was really doing something but I was wrong......very wrong. I was being used just like you will be.

You think Lansdale cares about you? He don't give a damn about you! He's gonna make you his little do-boy & step on you for his benefit. Like I said this is probably none of my business but I can't let this happen without at least trying to stop it. I can't let Lansdale piss on your head & tell you it's raining. He's gonna stop you from being what you can be just like the Collective stopped me from being what I could have been.

When I look at you Mike, honestly I see a future champion. You could be the next Tommy Thunder or Krystian Krysys. Hell you could be better than them Mike! I'm begging you, please don't let him ruin you! Now you're a grown man & you can make your own choices but please take what I've said into consideration.

BD: Cannon has a point, and I’ve just been informed from the GM that these two are going to have a match right now!

PK: Get in the ring Cannon and let them ring the bell!

(Orton = Hawk / Barrett = Cannon)

(Stop at 7:55)

BD:
    Looks like Hawk could put Cannon away here!

*Hawk looks to hit one big last move on Cannon, when Cannon slips to the side of him, hits a backdrop, which stings Hawk*

PK: He’s getting right back up though!

*Hawk looks a little riled up, goes for a big clothesline, which Cannon ducks into a quick school boy pin*

3!!!

JMcM: Here is your winner, Andy Cannon!

BD: That was a nice win there from Andy Cannon! He used his better in-ring knowledge to pick in a chink in Hawk’s armour to pick up the victory.

PK: Hawk looked to pre-occupied there, and his aggression led to him being outsmarted by Cannon.

*Cannon lift Hawk up, extends his hand, which Mayhem shakes*

BD: That’s a good show of respect from the two men, who put on a good show.

*From the ramp runs down Arthur Lansdale, flanked by Bill Richards and Rebecca Ravensdell, brandishing baseball bats*

BD: Oh no! Someone stop these!

PK: This is why you don’t stick your nose in where it doesn’t belong!

*Lansdale, Richards and Ravensdell all begin a savage beating on both Hawk and Cannon, leaving them motionless in the ring. As Lansdale is leaving, he is visibly screaming “JOIN ME” as he heads to the back, and EMT’s run into the ring*

BD: That was just brutal, who does Lansdale think he is!?

PK: He thinks he is better than everyone Bob, and time and again he’s proven that. He will do as he pleases.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

BD: Now last week Pierce, we had a bit of a scuffle involving the International Title

PK: That’s right Bob, it looked like McCoy would get a shot at the champion King Strem, but Broc Flucker and Mark Dimensions decided that they weren’t ready to move on like Strem and McCoy.

BD: Much like jiltered lovers.

PK: Much like competitors you sissy! I want to see this fallout!

The stage lights hit, the music plays, and we all know what time it is; it's time for that one point on every Inferno where Broc Flucker walks out to the ring and speaks his mind. Whether what's on his mind makes sense or not is up to you, but regardless of what many will think, Broc will speak his mind. He makes it to ring, climbs up the steps, gets in the ring, and finally begins to grace us with his voice here tonight.

Broc: I know what you're all wondering right now; why in the world would Broc attack Billy McCoy when he's already clearly proven he is, and always will be the better man? Well, my answer; Billy McCoy can still walk. You see, my goal since day 1 was to ensure the fact that Billy McCoy would be watching me in a retirement home, while I'm winning world titles. And given, he probably would have wound up there anyway, but I want it to be because of me, and no one else but me.
    Billy; you can't just simply say "you win" and move on, no, it's more than that. It's far more than that. This isn't just "I beat you, now we're done" this is me ending you.

The fact that you think you can just lose to me, and then demand a shot at the International title is sickening. If anything, I should be the one getting that shot. I should be the one facing Queen Strem for that title, not you. I call him a queen, because, well, I've seen his work in the ring and he if FAR from a king.

You see Queen, Broc Flucker does not take a back seat to people like you. No no no no. Broc takes the seat right our from under you, and right now that seat is that International championship you hold. That, is the start for me. That is a good way to kick off my first title run in EWNCW, that is a way to get recognition. While recognition isn't really something I lack too much, the more the better. I plan on being a house hold name around here in EWNCW, and some little so called "King" isn't going to stop me from being that.

Both Billy and King are two guys in EWNCW that really think they're something, they really think that they can be something they really think they're the best in the business, no. I'm the best in this business. To quote Chris Jericho; "I'm the best in the world." or, to quote the Rock "It doesn't matter what they think!"

Two mottoes that both fit in this situation perfectly. King, Billy, do both of yourselves a favor and just avoid me as much as possible, because it's obvious at this point that I want something from the both of you. And with that, I'll give you a goodbye everybody.

Broc throws the microphone into the crowd and one of the members sitting in the first row catch it. Unfortunately, seconds later security takes it away from him and returns it to ring side as Broc begins to walk away acting as if nothing happened.

BD: Pierce, how is this man even standing after Vendetta!?

PK: I have literally no idea. That was the only way of stopping him, for me. He’s determined to get that title back, and avenge his losses.

Mark Dimensions: Are You Hearing Yourself? Do You Even Know Where You Are At?
    Better Yer, Do You know What I Can Do TO YoU!!!

*Steps closer in his Face*

I Helped Build This Place and Ill Be Damned If YOOUU...BRRROOOCC!

Come in Here,Talking as If you someone to mess with....
    ..If I Didn't Defeat Him, Me MD The Most Dominant Force in E-wrestling History Period

*laughs at brocolli*

..What..,You Think You Can? ..I KNOW YOU WON'T!

As I See it, Your Someone I'm Going to Make a Mess Of!
    And That's For Your Thoughts of Imagining Holding My Championship Alone.
    You Want to Talk About Deserve?
    How Can You Be in The Title Picture
    If I'm Now about Ready to backslap your mouth and give you a swift kick in the Ass!....
    .....OH & Don't worry With Your Blood..I Guarantee to Paint you a Perfect Picture!
    THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVVE

*broc about to speak MD yells extremely loud*

SHUUUUTTT!!!...UUUP!

If You Want to make a Mark And Be Called Champ,Then Make This Mark get out your way for you to Be Champ!

*grinds teeth*

I Dare youu.

*starts to get hype*

Three Broc, 3 Broc 3 is The Magic Number to Poof Make That Stremshit Dissapear like Magic...
    I've tried Before and he has found ways out,So I've Failed.......
    ..............To Kill Him!..............I Haven't tried to Beat Him, I've Tried to...KILL....HIM.
    But, Just Like Right Now as I look at you...His and Now Your Lifeis in my Hands

*holds one hand up*

..And The Path is Clear! *makes a Fist,holds it close to brocs face*
    SHOW ME MY OPPONENT, DECIMATE MY OPPONENT!

*looks over shoulder to the crowd*

..YOUR Once Again Champion.

*Turns his back on Broc*looks at camera*

KINGY!...THEN YOU WON'T STOP THE REIGN!...JUST WATCH!

JJJUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSTTTTTTTT WAAAAAAATTTCCCHHHHHHHH!

*Throws Mic Far into the audience*

BD: Here’s the boss again!

PK: Let’s see what he has in mind, this situation needs to be sorted before it gets out of hand again.

NS: Gentleman, both of you interrupted in that match last week, and it ruined my plans for the International Title. So, next week, you will both face off against opponents of my choice, and if you win, you can get a shot, but for now, it’s Billy McCoy vs King Strem for the International Title at Pain for Treasure.
    As for this week, you two will be against each other in tag team action. Mark, you will team with McCoy and Broc, you will team with King Strem. Enjoy your night gentleman!

BD: That’s another big match for tonight!

PK: And two for next week! Things are hotting up!

JMcM: This contest is schedule for one fall and is for the Inferno Ignition championship match, introducing first, the challenger, from the House of Fun, Ali Kazam!!!

BD: And here comes Kazam who decided to challenge Rose for his share of the title after he earn the chance for the number one contender

PK: This is a huge night for Kazam as well as Inferno's ignition division. If Kazam wins, this would add a whole new problem to this crazy situation as it is.

BD: Wouldn't that be crazy?

JMcM: On the way to the ring now, he is one half of the Inferno Ignition Championship, from Dallas, Texas, Johnny Rose!

BD: Johnny Rose looks like a man determined not to lose, but he must be careful, not only does he have to look out for Kazam and his magical antics, but Sweet Jones and his dirty ways as well.

PK: Come on Bob, Sweet is not dirty at al..

(Taker = Rose / Maven = Kazam / Rock = Jones)

(Stop at 7:36)

*Both Men laid out on the ground*

BD: That damn Jones!! that dirty son of a bitch!!

PK: Jones was making sure that Rose wasn't going to be in the title picture anymore! that's all!

*Kazam rolls over on top of Rose and goes for the cover*

2...NO

PK: SHIT

BD: I knew it!! He isn't done yet!

*Kazam slides out of the ring, Jones is arguing with the ref that it was three when Rose knocks Jones off the Apron*

PK: That bastard Rose! Jones didn't deserve that, he was just making sure he was keeping his title to himself

BD: Are you kidding? Jones deserved that, and he took a nasty spill to the floor

*The ref checks on Jones while Rose is taunting Jones. Where out of nowhere, Kazam blasts Rose in the face with a chair*

BD: NO! NO! NOT THIS WAY!

PK: Yes! Go for it Kazam!

Kazam covers Rose

1!

2!

3!

BD: This would have never happened if it wasn't for Jones

PK: Who cares! it is time for celebration, Ali Kazam is the champion! Isn't this "Magical" Bob!

BD: GO TO HELL PIERCE! You don’t even like Kazam!

PK: I don’t, but anything to ruin Rose!

*Backstage*

Erica Generica: I’m here backstage with one of the Ignition title holders, Sweet Jones. Jones, you just saw the man you've jostled with for the Ignition Title with for the last few months lose their title. How do you feel about his defeat?

Jones: How do I feel? This is hysterical!

*Jones cracks up for about 15 seconds, then composes himself, but still has a huge, amused smile on his face*

Jones: Ha... Ha... The man who's claimed to be better than me, claimed to be the true Inferno Ignition Champion lost his title belt to the child party magician! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, that's frickin' great! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

But in all seriousness, Ali Kazam is not the Inferno Ignition Champion. To become a champion you have to actually beat the real, true, legit champion. And Johnny Rose was none of those things. I am the real champion. I am the true champion. And I am the legit champion.

*Crowd can be heard booing*

Jones: I bring class to this title. Men like Ano Doom, Johnny Rose, and especially Hocus Pocus are tarnishing the great name of this title! OOOoooOOO, you do magic tricks! That sure as hell gives you the right to a title match! HA! While you're out there enticing five year olds by pulling a quarter out of their ear I'm in the ring putting on a show fit for kings!

*Crowd Boos Again*

Jones: Hocus, you beat the weak link for the Ignition Title- now why don't you step up and face the action Ignition Champion! Hmm? Because before tonight all you were is a bitch. But after tonight... Abra Kadabra! ... Wait, you're still a bitch!

*Jones laughs as he walks away*

JMcM: This contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a handicap match, introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, Sweet Jones!

BD: I have nothing to say about this man right now...

PK: Well then I will!! Jones, the master mind that he is, and the devoted champion, stopped Johnny Rose from keeping the other half of the title.

BD: What does it matter? He still has to deal with Kazam

PK: Small Potatoes Bob-o

JMcM: Introducing the challengers, Kyrptonie and Mint Berry Crunch!

(Jones/Roode, MBC,Kryptonite/Jarret,Gunner) Stop at 2:25

*As the checks on Mint Berry and Kryptonite, when Rose jumps through the crowd with a chair and starts to rain chair shot after chair shot on Jones, the ref sees this and calls for the bell, but this does not stop Rose*

BD: Keep going Rose! get him back for what he did to you!!

PK: Bob how dare you!! Jones is defenseless to the attack

BD: To hell with Jones, he deserves every chair shot!!

*Jones dons the crimson mask, as Rose walks towards the back, grinning, but still shaking with fury over his title loss*

PK: Rose is such a poor loser, he lost, deal with it!

BD: It was unjust, and Rose feels that this is the justice needed.

*Cameras cut to a backstage area where Sir Gunther Wigbert and Nightmare are about to pray to their god.*

SGW: Let us pray "our father who thrives on chaos and anarchy, please help us to deliver the beating of a lifetime to these imbeciles that are beneath us, grant us the strength to destroy anyone that dare oppose your will of total domination over the EWNCW.....grant us our request we pray in your name"

Nightmare rises from the kneeling position and does some weird ritual rite with his hands while staring at a statue of his god

SGW: Now that we have that out of the way, I am here to tell you that tonight is going to be one of the most ruthless and violent encounters that anyone has ever seen in an Inferno ring, tonight Nightmare is going to lay to waste anyone that thinks they can touch my man monster monk.

What you see before you is a man that is not only determined to be the very best, but also the most vicious, bloodthirsty, chaotic, and driven warrior that anyone will ever have the pleasure of facing....my warrior monk will not bow to anyone except our god. My warrior monk will not speak, but what he will do....is do his talking inside this squared circle.

Tonight when Nightmare is in that ring, you are going to see one of the worst beatings that anyone has ever endured in their life, hah....I wouldn't be surprised if the paramedics are called to treat the injuries that Nightmare is going to dish out tonight.

Tonight someone is going to get crippled

Watch out EWNCW.....Nightmare is about to rise, Nightmare will get into your head and destroy your dreams of success.

TONIGHT IS NIGHTMARE'S NIGHT!!!!!!

BD: I’ll tell you one thing Pierce, I would not want to be Krysys tonight, Nightmare is what his name says, a nightmare!

PK: It’s gonna be a tough test for the champion, and with Thunder sticking his beak in too, it’s definitely not going to be a walk in the park.

BD: More a walk through hell.

PK: Actually a good analogy, Bob.

BD: Thanks!

PK: Don’t get cocky, dumbass.

JMcM: This tag match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, your EWNCW International Champion, King Strem!

BD: He looks fire up tonight Pierce!

PK: He’s the champion, and it’s a great chance for him to showcase his domination of the EWNCW. He’s an excellent champion, long may his reign start!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qmlUtWIGhnA

JMcM: And his partner, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Broc Flucker!

PK: This man has been superb ever since he came into the number 1 brand EWNCW, and he shows no signs of slowing!

BD: But does he have to be such a tool?

PK: A tool of destruction and domination!

BD: Nope, just a tool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP4w5Vd6alo&

JMcM: And their opponent, from the interior to the exterior, “The G.O.D” Mark Dimensions!

BD: He’s on the warpath tonight Pierce, you can see the fire in his eyes!

PK: Can’t he just accept defeat!? I know, he’s a machine, but you lost, now back of the queue!

JMcM: And his partner, from Devon, England, “The British Excellence” Billy McCoy!

PK: McCoy has to be frustrated from last week, he will want to come up big here.

BD: He does, and he has the skill set to do so. Let’s get this show underway!

(Orton = Broc / Punk = Strem / Rio = Dimensions / Miz = McCoy)

(Stop at 10:13)

BD: Both of them down, they need to tag!

*Strem tried to crawl to his corner, but stops when he sees Billy almost reach Dimensions, so he knocks Mark off the apron*

PK: That, was a mistake.

*As King tries to pin Billy, Mark runs in with a chair, almost beheading King with a vicious shot*

BD: OH MY!

PK: Ring the bell ref!

JMcM: Here are your winners by disqualification, King Strem and Broc Flucker!

*As Broc runs to the back, Billy tries to calm Mark down. Alas, to no avail, as Mark strikes Billy down, and begins to run rampage*

PK: He is one angry man!

BD: And one dangerous one too, Mark is not to be messed with.

PK: I hope there is ramifications for this monster next week, actions like these cannot be tolerated.

JMcM: Ladies and gentleman, this is your main event of the evening! Introducing first, the referee for this contest, Tommy Thunder!

BD: Here he comes! The electrifying one is in the building!

PK: Crawl out from under his gooch, this man is not one to be celebrated. He screwed this company before and walked back in, now he’s put immense pressure on a young man that should be delighted that he’s champion, not distraught! I can’t wait for Thunder to face his due!

BD: Calm down Pierce! It’s Tommy’s prerogative what he does, he still wants that title back, that much is clear.

JMcM: And now for the competitors! Introducing first, it’s Nightmare!

PK: This behemoth is only out here to cause pain, you can see it in those haunting eyes of his.

BD: He just knows pain, let’s hope Thunder doesn’t allow him to cause too much pain to the champion.

JMcM: And his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada, the EWNCW Champion Krystian Krysys!

BD: Here’s the champion, and he looks as angry as I have ever seen him, usually he’s so calm and collected.

PK: For one, I’m not surprised Bob. I would be irate at Thunder and what he’s done, not only that, but furious at Staples for putting him in a match with the monster that is Nightmare!

BD: You are so bitter Pierce.

PK: When you get to my age, you get bitter.

BD: I’m older than you.

PK: You just get bitter…

BD: Let’s get on with the action!

(HBK = Krysys / Batista = Nightmare / Y2J = Thunder)

(Stop at 21:11)

BD: Krysys hits a big superkick on the monster!

PK: Pin him!

1!

2!

Pause…

NO!

BD:
    He just kicks out!

PK: Just!? Tommy Thunder took forever to lower his arm! He’s such a snake!

*Krysys gets in the face of Thunder, pushes him back and TT rings for the bell*

PK: Oh not like this!

BD: He put his hands on the referee, you can’t do that!

JMcM: Here is your winner by disqualification, Nightmare!

*Krysys is furious at Thunder, shouting in his face, when Nightmare stands back up, hearing he won by DQ doesn’t please him. He throws Krysys aside, and delivers a huge chokeslam to Thunder*

BD: OH MY! HE DIDN’T DESERVE THAT!

PK: You can be as sly and charming as you like, eventually it will bite you on the ass.

*Krysys slithers away, walking towards the back with a small smile on his face*

BD: Is he smiling?

PK: He should, Tommy finally got his come-uppance for his actions tonight, and Krysys can finish him off at Pain for Treasure.

BD: And that is it for this week’s Inferno, make sure to tune in to all EWNCW programming, and we shall see you next week!

Hey Gents. Inferno is up so look back and give it a read!!!!

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013