Page 60 of 147 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 110 ... LastLast

EWNCW Vendetta

Bob Daniels: Ladies and gentleman, EWNCW welcomes you to Sacremento, California for our April PPV, Vendetta! My good god, we have a show of epic proportions for you tonight! And for once, I’m not exaggerating! I am joined not only by my Inferno college Pierce Kingmaker, but Rage colour commentator, Bodom!

Pierce Kingmaker: Bob, we are set for one hell of a pay-per-view tonight from the Inferno side of things. We have Mark Dimensions vs King Strem for the International Title, Mike Hawk vs Arthur Lansdale, Andy Cannon vs Surgeon General, an Kazam open challenge, SAM vs JoM, Johnny Rose vs Sweet Jones to determine the true Inferno Ignition Champion, the massive Billy McCoy vs Broc Flucker match, and our huge main event, where Gillz will have to fend off both Tommy Thunder and Krystian Krysys to keep his EWNCW Championship.

Bodom: You think that’s good? Look at the Rage side of things! We have a 6-way match for the Evolution Championship, Jesting Madness defend their tag titles against Domination, Hans Gruber faces off against Arius, Damian Bloodstone, Shaz and Chris King battle for the Rage Ignition Championship, which is far superior, and out blockbuster main evet, when my man TBOZ will defeat SilverCena and Seraphim.

BD: That sound like a card that is busting at the seams to me gentlemen, I can’t contain my excitement, tell them what’s first Pierce!

PK: Ladies in gentlemen, the first match we have tonight goes to the dual-Inferno Ignition Champions, Sweet Jones, and Johnny Rose.

Bodom: That’s right, these are two of Inferno’s own, going at it for a title they won at the same time, back at Glory to the Brave. Both have represented the title well, but now it is time for one of them to drop it and one Inferno Ignition Champion to reign supreme!

Daniels: This has been one of the best feuds in EWNCW in the past months, in my opinion. Both men make excellent claims to the title, and plan on keeping that belt for a long time.

PK: I agree, but I think Jones may be the one walking out of here with the title this time - he has the look, the charisma, and the moves to make that belt mean something. Not taking away from Jo Ro by any means, but I feel like Sweet may be the better man here tonight.

Bodom: I’m going with Jo Ro on this one, Why? Jones is too pre-occupied trying to please the women, wherein Jo Ro has been hard at work, perfecting his craft. I wouldn’t be surprised to see this man make it to the moon and further if given half the chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1hGG7QWWCg

Jason McManus: This next match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Inferno Ignition Championship. Introducing first, from Dallas, Texas, it’s Johnny ‘Jo Ro’ Rose!

*The crowd raises from it’s seat - completely booing the man. He doesn’t care, he holds his belt aloft and smirks. He mouths something, but no one can make it out over the boos. He heads towards the ring and slides in. He takes to one of the turnbuckles and climbs it, holding his belt up and pointing to himself*

Bodom: Look at that man, he is ready to carry this title and in the future, this promotion! He doesn’t care about the audience, he’s only in it for himself and that is what it takes when you are working in the best E-Fed on the planet.

Daniels: I don’t know, I’m split with it. This man is absolutely hated, if he wins, we may very well see a riot! This crowd absolutely does not like Jo Ro, and he knows it, and will do anything to piss them off.

PK: Well, then, this won’t end well! If you’ve been paying attention, last week, Jones wasn’t such a favored person either. I wonder how the crowd will react when both men come out, and one walks away as the champion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk&ob=av3e

JMcM: Introducing next, from Las Vegas, Nevada, it’s the Inferno Ignition Champion - Sweet Jones!

*Sweet Jones comes out to a mixed reaction all his own, but slowly, they morph into rabid boos akin to what Jo Ro got on his entrance to the ring. Jones looks at both the crowd and then Jo Ro and smirks; he climbs into the ring. The men have a face to face, both holding up their belts and mouthing trash-talk to each other.*

PK: Man this is intense, this match is the perfect one to kick off Vendetta! This will set the standard of matches for the Pay Per View!

Daniels: I couldn’t agree more, now let’s get to the match itself!

Bodom: I agree, Daniels, I can’t wait for this to start.

*Jones and Jo Ro continue to talk trash to each other while the referee collects both belts. The referee holds up both belts and looks to the time-keeper, getting the match underway.*

( Jo Ro = Cena / Jones = CM Punk)

(Ignore last 4:37)

*As the match goes on, back and forth, back and forth - Jo Ro slams an elbow into Jones’ face, dropping him to the ground. Thinking he has the match in the bag, he starts to taunt the crowd yelling out, “I AM YOUR CHAMPION!” He reaches down and grabs the face-down prone Jones and picks him up in a dead-lift german suplex. He connects.*

Bodom: Wow! Who knew he had such power in him!?

*Jo Ro falls back against a turnbuckle and motions for Sweet Jones to get up, so he can hit the Rockstar Powerbomb. The crowd starts booing him. Sweet Jones makes it to his feet and turns around, but wait. He catches the kick coming towards his abdomen, and spins Jo Ro around. As the rockstar comes back around, and Jones clocks him with a clothesline. Being as close to the ropes as they were, they both went over and landed on the ground.*

1!

Daniels: Oh man, they better get up!

2!

3!

Bodom: COME ON JO RO, GET UP!

4!

PK: Jones! Let's go! Win this title, show Jo Ro, he is not better than you.

5!

*Both men start to stir, unaware of the count. They get to their knees and start slugging away at each other!

8!

*Jo Ro ducks under a clothesline and lands a big super kick. The crowd erupts in boo’s. Instead of getting in the ring, he pulls Jones to him and hit’s a beautiful Rockstar Powerbomb on Jones, before falling backwards.*

10!

*The referee calls for the bell, as Jo Ro attempts to get into the ring. IT’s too late, the match is over, no champion is crowned - both men are walking out of Vendetta as the Inferno Ignition Champions*

Bodom: Damn, that was one helluva way to kick off Vendetta! Wait, what’s this? Jo Ro is arguing with the referee.

*Jo Ro is saying he made it in the ring in time, he doesn’t notice Jones catching him with a big boot. Jones scales the turnbuckle and hit’s a 630 Splash. For a moment, he clinches in pain after the move hits, to a big pop from the crowd. He grabs both belts and holds them up, before tossing Jo Ro’s on him, and walking out.*

Daniels: Damn, those men really hate each other! I can’t wait to see the fallout from this soon, these men are going to have to step it up if they are going to claim the undisputed moniker for this title!

PK: OH yes! We are going to have to watch both of these young men figure out a way to overcome the other one and prove once and for all, who is the better one of them.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

BD: Welcome back, after a great start to the show, it looks like Hans Gruber vs Arius is going to have to follow that spectacle.

Bod: As you two may not know, these two have been going at it for weeks. They are both not nice guys, but that’s how I like things! This is just going to be a good old-fashioned slug fest, this one.

JMcM: This contest is schedule for one fall, making his way to the ring, From Germany, he is Hanz Gruber!

BD: And here comes Hanz Gruber, this German destroyer looks confident as can be for this match.

JMcM: And his opponent, from Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia, he is the self- proclaimed prodigy, Arius!

PK: And here comes Arius, I gotta say, he is quite impressive at a early point of his career

Bodom: I agree Pierce, I see big things in his future, as well as Gruber

(Gruber = Punk / Arius = Rey) Ignore Title Stop at 12:12

BD: Arius slow to get up, starts to ascend the turnbuckle and Gruber is now slowly getting up

PK: Arius is looking for something big here.

Bodom: Look out Hanz, he is gonna jump on you!

BD: Arius connects with a missle dropkic...NO Hanz catches him and puts him in a sharpshooter, and it is locked in tight.

PK: He is in the middle of the ring, there is nowhere to go.

*Arius Taps violently in the middle of the ring*

JMcM: Here is your winner, Hanz Gruber!

Bodom: And that is it, what a crazy finish. Hanz caught Arius and locked that sharpshooter in right away

BD: After he locked it in it was all over, a impressive win for Hanz Gruber!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

JMcM: Introducing to the ring, facing an open challenge, from The House of Fun, Ali Kazam!

BD: Here comes a man who’s slowly becoming one of my favourites here in EWNCW, it’s Ali Kazam preparing for his open challenge!

PK: God, I hate this kid. With all his magic and crap, it’s incredibly annoying, and I hope he gets put in his place tonight.

Bod: Lighten up Pierce! This kid has impressed me in all honesty, and I don’t mind a bit of humour now and again!

BD: Really Bodom?

Bod: Is that so hard to believe?

BD: You don’t think it is?

PK: Shut up Bob.

Bod: What he said.

BD: Who will answer Kazam’s challenge? Remember, if Kazam wins, he can have a future shot at the Inferno Ignition Championship!

JMcM: And his opponent, from Washington D.C, Kryptonite!

BD: Looks like Kryptonite wants to be a part of this week’s show, and he has a bit of a Vendetta about him! He lost to Kazam two weeks ago, can he get revenge and prevent him getting a shot at the Inferno Ignition Title?

PK: I pray to god he can.

Bod: I think Kazam is going to magic up a win, and a shot at that title.

PK: Shut up, Bodom.

Bod: Come at me, bro.

(Kazam = Daniels / Krypt = Aries)

JMcM: Here is your winner, Ali Kazam!

PK: God dammit…

BD: That’s a big win for Kazam, who earns himself a shot at the Inferno Ignition Title!

Bod: A good performance from both competitors there. Damn, I thought there wasn’t much talent on Inferno, but the pool is deeper than I thought.

PK: Careful, you’ll drown Bodom.

Bod: I’ll drown you in a sea of your mother’s tears in a minute!

BD: Why do I have to be in the middle?

JMcM: This next bout is the decider in the Best-of-five series! Introducing first, the team of Leonicas, Shane Jackson and Aurelio Mendoza, The Jaws of Men!

PK: These guys are heading for the top, I’m telling you right now!

BD: They have been impressive, and they won the last match to tie the series 2-2, so they have the momentum, I just would quite like SAM to win tonight.

Bod: I wouldn’t mind these just fading from existence.

JMcM: And their opponents, from the street across from the Playboy Mansion, the team of T-Thunda, Big Chief and Miguel Tenorio, The Sexiest Alpha Males!

Bod: God, I wouldn’t mind these retreating to the back either!

PK: Come on, even I find the hilarity and fun in these guys! I want JoM to win, but these guys ain’t half bad!

Bod: They aren’t half good either.

BD: Well, what JoM have found out is that if you don’t take SAM seriously, you are going to have a bad time, and at 2-2, it’s anyone’s ball game!

(JoM = Punk, Gallows and McIntyre / SAM = Morrison, Hardy and Truth)

JMcM: Here are your winners, Jaws of Men!

PK: I knew they would take it! JoM for the masses!

BD: But again, they had to cheat to win. They got that sledgehammer out from under the ring and winded Tenorio with it.

Bod: A win’s a win Bob, when are you going to get that!?

BD: A win by fair means is a win, not a cheap one like that.

PK: Our next match is for the Rage Ignition title and it’s a three-way bout featuring Shaz, the current champion, Damian Bloodstone, and Chris King! These three men are definitely going to be the future of EWNCW at some point - hell, any of them, with a little more experience could fit in with the top crowd right now.

Daniels: That’s right, the current champion Shaz has held that belt for a month, since winning it from Damian Bloodstone, one of his two opponents tonight. You can bet Bloodstone is out for blood tonight, he’s going to want his title back and he’s going to want to take it directly from the man who took it from him.

Bodom: Well, you have to remember, there is a wildcard in this match as well. Chris King. This man is going to want to do what, he has to do, to get that title. Even if it means beating both men here tonight. This man is hungry, and let me tell you, he is in the PERFECT position to win this tonight! Why? Because Bloodstone is going to be focused on Shaz, and vice-versa. All King has to do is pick his spot and you’ll be looking at your NEW Rage Ignition Champion!

Daniels: Well, you are right about that - King is in a good position to win this one. The question is, does he know it? Does he know the bundle of luck that has been dropped down in his lap, and will he take advantage of it?

PK: Who knows, but here in a few minutes we are going to find out, aren’t we!?

JMcM: This next match is scheduled for one fall, and is a Triple Threat match for the Rage Ignition Championship! Introducing first, from Boulder, Nevada., Damian Bloodstone!

*The crowd pops loud when Bloodstone come out - the look in his eyes tells the story. He’s out for blood, and by God, he was determined to get it. He made his way into the ring, after shaking hands with some of the people in the crowd. He gets in the ring and motions for both of his opponents to get out there right then and there.*

Daniels: This man right here is pissed, and whomever is in his path tonight better be smarter and faster than Bloodstone, otherwise, they won’t make it out of Vendetta with a title, let alone, with the ability to walk.

PK: I agree- this was the champion walking into GTTB, but at the end of the night, he couldn’t get it done; now, he has another shot to get back what he sees as his, and I’m sure he is going to make the most of it.

Bodom: Oh, I think he will, but will it be enough? Will his two opponents tonight be that much better than him, and take the title for themselves, or will he come out on top?

JMcM: Introducing next, from, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Chris King!!!!!!!!!!

*The crowd is mixed on King’s entrance, half of them boo and half of them cheer. He still has a depressed look on his face, wondering why they are booing him. He shakes the hands of the ones that want to and waits outside of the ring. Bloodstone is pissed, and King knows why - it’s not yet time for him to get face to face with Bloodstone*

Bodom: This is the wildcard of the match, I think. He is in the perfect spot to take the match and walk out of Vendetta with the title.

Daniels: Yes, he is, but will he do his former friend, Bloodstone, like that? Or will he try and salvage what he can of their friendship?

PK: This is wrestling, business first, friends later. If King wants to go to the top, he’s going to have to learn that, and live by it. Trying to make friends here, is not going to bode well for him at all.

JMcM: Introducing finally, from The Rapids, The Rage Ignition Champion, Shaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Shaz is hit with monstrous boos, almost like a wall. He pretends they are blowing him away, but soon stops and smirks at the crowd. From the top of the ramp, he looks from King to Bloodstone, With a large grin, he holds up his title and slaps the faceplate. “MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He calls, before heading towards the ring.

Daniels: This is the man of the hour, so to speak. The Rage Ignition Champion, The Rapid King, Shaz. Can he walk out of here with the same swagger he is walking in here with? He is going up against Bloodstone and Chris King!

Bodom: He has the advantage tonight, except in strategic positioning. But Shaz is the champion, and the champion is always destined for great things, and tonight, that great thing, may be walking out of here with the belt.

PK: Assuming he survives tonight. Shaz is going to be great in the future, but right now, he is facing a mountain of problems instead of a mole-hill. Bloodstone is pissed off, and King is in superior positioning, so how can he make this work? Well, I guess the answer to my question is going to be up soon, the match is about to get started.

*Chris King and Bloodstone look from each other to Shaz, who is talking trash to both me. He tells them the belt is going home with him, like it did after GTTB, and how it‘s going to do for a LONG time. Bloodstone gets him in face, and King steps up, prompting Bloodstone to push him back. Shaz slaps the belt again, and shoves Bloodstone, the referee gets in between all three men, in order to gain some control.*

Shaz(Hardy) vs Bloodstone(Eddie) vs King(Christian)

(Ignore last two minutes)

-Shaz drops the leg drop, then stands up and mocks Bloodstone. He goes after King and sets him up for a monkey flip. On the run over, King moves out of the way and catches Shaz with a monstrous clothesline. He goes for a pin on Shaz, but only gets two - he then scurries over to try on Bloodstone for the same count. Getting up to his knees, King picks up Bloodstone, and tosses him out of the ring. With his attention back on Shaz, he pulls him towards the middle of the ring, and slaps on a Figure Four Leg Lock.-

Daniels: Oh dear God, look at the torque! The champion is going to have to tap right here, right now!

Bodom: Yes, he is - with no ropes in range and Bloodstone thrown out of the ring, Shaz has no one left to save him.

*Shaz refuses to tap, he grabs his own head as he screams out in pain. It’s either tap or pass out and Shaz’s decision is obvious. Bloodstone gets up and hurriedly slides in the ring, but instead of breaking up the submission, he goes around to Shaz’s front, and starts to talk shit. “Pass out, Shaz. Don’t worry, you’ll lose your title and won’t even have to be a conscious part of it.” He then slaps the man repeatedly to a loud ovation for the crowd. Soon, however, he gets bored, and goes around to King - slamming his foot down on his face. He picks the man up and throws him into a turnbuckle, causing the man to shoot back and fall.*

PK: Damian is out for blood!

*He turns back to Shaz, but finds he has rolled out of the ring. Quickly going on the pursuit, he finds himself on the bad end of a stomping. Shaz motions back to King, telling him to set up a clothesline. Bloodstone is tossed into a corner, and Shaz pulls off a monkey-flip, only for Bloodstone to be sent directly into a clothesline. King goes for the quick pin, but is stopped by Shaz, who puts a stop to it. A kick to the mid-section and Shaz taunts the crowd then… HE HITS THE CANADIAN DESTROYER! The crowd erupts in boos as Shaz covers Chris King.*

1!
    2!
    3!

JMcM: Here is your winner, and still Rage Ignition Champion, Shaz!

Daniels: Shaz has done it! He’s walking out of Vendetta as the Rage Ignition Champion! Just like he said he would.

PK: Yes, he did, but you know Bloodstone is going to be P.O’d at how he did it! He used King to take out Bloodstone just because he couldn’t do it himself! That said, this match was pretty damn good, especially the ending. These three men right here are mighty impressive!

Bodom: Yes they are, and yes this match was. The question is, where do they go now? Shaz is going to want new competition, or is the higher ups going to give Bloodstone a one-on-one with the man. If Shaz needed help now, what about when it’s just him against a fired up Bloodstone?

PK: We are leaving out somewhere here! King! He’s got a test of what it’s like to be that close to the title, he’s going to want to get it again, and he wont’ stop until he does! The question is, how far will he go?

Bodom: If I was him, I’d do whatever I could to get that title. He had the chance tonight, but could not capitalize, another chance won’t come around again, I’d assume. Everything was thrown into his lap.

PK: Yes, it was, but who knows.

Daniels: I do, and I have a feeling, things aren’t over yet with these three, not by a long-long shot.

BD: This match could have consequences more severe than any other, as Andy Cannon face Surgeon General, with a chance to finally rid himself of “The Sickness” and The Collective.

Bod: My, this match has more stipulations than the health and safety at the BBC!

PK: And it’s going to get personal, Surgeon General may try anything to make sure Andy Cannon returns to The Collective, but I think Cannon has enough quality to win tonight.

BD: This is gonna be tense, bring them out!

JMcM: This match is set for one fall, with the stipulation that if Andy Cannon wins, he will be free of The Collective, but if Surgeon General wins, Andy Cannon must return to Captain Howdy and embrace the sickness. Introducing first, fighting for his freedom, Andy Cannon!

Bod: Look at him! He’s shaking like a leaf!

BD: I’d say the exact opposite, he’s showing a steely determination to go out there and win his freedom tonight.

PK: I’m surprised Bob, there is so much to lose tonight. And Surgeon General is one scary man, it could be a difficult task tonight.

BD: I’m not denying that, but he’s not showing it externally.

Bod: Scaredy cat, scaredy cat!

JMcM: And his opponent, from the heart of the sickness, The Surgeon General!

PK: That, is a physical monster!

BD: He does look dangerous as usual, but Andy Cannon has to stay focused if he doesn’t want to be part of The Collective again.

Bod: You know, I quite liked Captain Howdy, he was quite witty, I’d quite like him back so I’m rooting for Surgeon General tonight.

BD: Are you insane?

Bod: I can do whatever I like Bob, I don’t care. God, where’s Chris when you need that pipsqueak!?

(Khali = SG / Orton = Cannon)

(Ignore ending)

BD: He has done it! Cannon is finally free of the sickness!

PK: I can’t believe he’s done it, SG is such a monster, it looked like an impossible task!

Bod: He’s shaking with joy now! I can’t wait to see what the next chapter of his career will be!

*As Surgeon General leaves, he stops in his tracks, and bows when a Monk walks out in-front of him, with a microphone in hand*

Bod: What the?!

BD: Who the hell is that!?

???: Dragged you down below,

Down to the Devil's show,
    To be his guest forever,
    Peace of mind is less than never!

Hate to twist your mind,
    But God ain't on your side,
    An old acquaintance severed,
    Burn the world, your last endeavor!

Flesh is burning, you can smell it in the air,
    cause men like you have such an easy soul to steal.

So stand in line while they ink numbers in your head,
    You're now a slave until the end of time here,
    Nothing stops the madness turning,
    Haunting, yearning, pull the trigger!

You should have known, the price of evil,
    And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah
    Oh, it's your fucking nightmare!

(While your nightmare comes to life)

Can't wake up and sweat,
    cause it ain't over yet,
    Still dancing with your demons,
    Victim of your own creation!

Beyond the will to fight,
    Where all that's wrong is right,
    Where hate don't need a reason,
    Loathing self-assassination!

You've been lied to just to rape you of your sight,
    and now they have the nerve to tell you how to feel.
    So sedated as they medicate your brain and while you slowly go insane the tell ya
    Given with the best intentions, help you with your complications!

You should have known the price of evil,
    And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah.
    No one to call,
    Everybody to fear,
    Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah.
    Oh, it's your fucking nightmare, ha-ha-ha-ha!

Fight
    Not to fail,
    Not to fall,
    Or you'll end up like the others.

Die,
    Die again,
    Drenched in sin,
    With no respect for another.

Down,
    Feel the fire,
    Feel the hate,
    Your pain is what we desire.

Lost,
    Hit the wall,
    Watch you crawl,
    Such a replaceable liar.

And I know you hear their voices calling from above,
    And I know they may seem real these signals of love,
    But our life's made up of choices some without appeal,
    They took for granted your soul, and it's ours now to steal
    (As your nightmare comes to life)!

You should have known the price of evil,
    And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah.
    No one to call,
    Everybody to fear,
    Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah...
    Oh, it's your fucking' nightmare!

*Out comes a large character, completely covered with clothing, and masked, from head to toe. He does a bow towards the Monk, who points at Surgeon General. The character picks up Surgeon General on to his shoulders, with no struggle, and hits a GTS, which knocks SG off the top of the ramp*

PK: Oh my god! Surgeon General couldn’t have expected his night to go so badly!

BD: My question is, who is this masked assailant? Is he even an EWNCW competitor?

Bod: I have no idea, but he looks a little nightmarish to me!

BD: Thanks for joining us here in Sacremento, California, as we head into the Evolution Championship match involving six competitors, including Andy Amazing, Istvan Gretzky, Seth Ferrell, Markus Beerstein, Ryan Wells and the champion, Ronaldo Romulus.

Bod: Well, since I have the most expertise, I’ll start off with the analysis. This elimination match should be hard fought, we have former contenders in Ferrell and Wells, we have an ex-champion in Beerstein, and we have the untangables in Andy Amazing and Istvan Gretzky. It’s bound to be tough on the champ, but I see Ronaldo walking out of this with gold still strapped around that waist!

PK: I’m going with Seth Ferrell. He’s really come back into form, which is good to see, and I’ve always been a fan of his work.

BD: I think Wells has worked hard for the shots he’s earned, and the fans adore the plucky kid, and I think he might just be kindly rewarded tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KeQ5...layer_embedded

JMcM: This match is a six-man elimination match for the Evolution Championship! Introducing first, from Warsaw, Poland, “Red Hot” Istvan Gretzky!

PK: Haha my god, this kid has the single greatest theme I have ever heard, I could dance to this all night! DON'T SAY DOGGY.

Bod: Please, don’t.

BD: How do you fancy “Red Hot’s” chances tonight Bodom?

Bod: He’s a good competitor, and he has had a bubbling rivalry with newcomer Andy Amazing. I like the kid, but has he got enough tonight? I think he’ll go far, just not far enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNg4a...layer_embedded

JMcM: Entering the ring now, from Munchen, Germany, Markus Beerstein!

PK: This is turning into a right European affair here tonight!

BD: Beerstein is a former champion, and a very good competitor, do you think he can regain gold tonight Bodom?

Bod: Honestly? No. He needs to put more heart in his performances, which I haven’t seen of late. It’s going to be tough for the German tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7QgUAS8-Ho

JMcM: And, from the sandy banks of The River Nile, “The Pharaoh” Seth Ferrell!

PK: Is there any Americans out there tonight?

BD: Seth Ferrell has been up and down in his EWNCW career, his chances of another up tonight Bodom?

Bod: It’s good to see Seth back in the picture, but I think beating the calibre of opponents tonight is too big of a push. He’s improving though, people will have to watch out for him tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zESU5...layer_embedded

JMcM: And their opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, Ryan “The Freak” Wells!

PK: Finally, but he is from Boston, he best not be Irish!

BD: He’s earned another opportunity at the title tonight Bodom, is he going all the way?

Bod: He’s really improving and pushing hard, but he’ll come so close, but yet so far tonight.

BD: Like I said, I’m going for this guy tonight, I think he’s got it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eiB6CAEKOo

JMcM: Introducing now, from Chicago, Illinois, “The Amazing One” Andy Amazing!

PK: Ahh, a true American!

BD: He’s been more than impressive since coming here to EWNCW, could this be the first taste of gold for “The Amazing One” here tonight Bodom?

Bod: I’m gonna say my dark horse. He’s impressed me certainly, but he has to get the rivalry with Gretzky out his head, or it could all go pear-shaped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9400T...layer_embedded

JMcM: And finally, from Sao Paolo, Brazil, he is the current Evolution Champion, Ronaldo Romulus!

PK: Another foreigner! We have a right multi-national match up here tonight!

BD: The champ arrives looking a little worried, he’s got a tough night ahead, thoughts Bodom?

Bod: He might have a tough night, but he’s one hell of a competitor. I might not be able to understand what he says, but I think he’ll come out champion tonight.

(Gretzky = Hassan / Amazing = Taker / Ronaldo = JBL / Seth = Christian / Markus = Benoit / Wells = Booker )

JMcM: Here is your winner and still, Evolution Champion, Ronaldo Romulus!

BD: You called it Bodom, and the champion puts up one hell of a display to retain his gold.

Bod: You two should watch Rage more, and you’d see how easy it was to predict. But a good showing from a lot here, bar Amazing and Gretzky putting their feud in-front of an opportunity at the Evolution Title.

PK: What a great showcase of Rage talent, I really enjoyed that Bodom.

Bod: I’m glad you did.

PK: We cool?

Bod: Yeah, we cool.

*Bump fists*

BD: Bit of love here ringside!

BD: Next up is a match-up that has really began to get a little heated in past weeks, as Arthur Lansdale takes on Mike Hawk.

Bod: Lansdale has really tested Hawk’s patience the past few weeks forcing him to face Bill Richards, and even saying he didn’t want to face him tonight! If I ever got a challenge, I’d take it head on!

PK: That’s probably because Lansdale knows he’s superior, and now his hand has been forced and he has to face Hawk. He’ll silence him tonight, and I can’t wait.

BD: It should be a good event, Hawk is talented, and we all know how Lansdale can go.

PK: He can certainly handle himself in the ring.

JMcM: This match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Tokyo, Japan, “Mr. Mayhem” Mike Hawk!

PK: Like I said last week Bob, this kid is growing on me, but he’s filling his boots a bit here tonight. Lansdale is a top competitor, and I can’t see him beating.

BD: But he’s willing to take the test, surely that’s an admirable trait?

Bod: Testing yourself beyond your means is just stupidity. If he really thinks he can go with him, he has an opportunity to show us tonight.

JMcM: And his opponent, from Manchester, England, Arthur Lansdale!

BD: I’m being told that Lansdale has left Rebecca and Richards backstage tonight, he seems to want to make an example of Mike Hawk.

PK: And he might just do that. Sometimes you have to be careful with what you wish for, because Lansdale is becoming a real breakout star on Inferno.

Bod: And he’s building an empire around him. I’d be worried if I held gold on Inferno, I can see it in this guy’s future!

(Lansdale = Ziggler / Hawk = Bryan)

(stop at 18:39)

BD: Lansdale is just taunting Hawk!

*Lansdale can be heard shouting “You don’t deserve to be in a ring with me!” when Hawk punches him in the face, and hits him with the HawkEye*

PK: He wasn’t expecting that!

BD: Pin!

NO!

BD: So close!

*Hawk looks stunned, but he knows the task at hand, he lifts Lansdale up, goes for a scoop slam but is reversed into a tombstone!*

Bod: That is it right there!

3!!!

JMcM: Here is your winner, Arthur Lansdale!

PK: It was just a step too far tonight, Hawk was impressive, but Lansdale showed what it takes to win.

Bod: What a hell of a contest though, these two definitely have a future in this business.

*Lansdale goes out of the ring, in search of a weapon, pulling out a sledgehammer from underneath the apron*

BD: Oh no! Hasn’t he done enough? Don’t ruin a good match.

*Lansdale lifts Hawk up, only to drop him again with a sledgehammer. It opens Mark’s head up, who wears the proverbial crimson mask. However, as he heads to leave, Lansdale turns back around*

BD: Come on! Seriously?!

*He lifts up Hawk again, and pulls a hand back, only to extend it as a handshake to Hawk, leaving the ring. Hawk stands in the ring confused and outraged*

Bod: What the, I don’t even…

PK: I see it! He’s recruiting! He’s trying to turn Hawk’s head like he did with Bill Richards!

BD: I don’t buy it. Hawk is nowhere near as weak willed as Richards, he’d never turn.

Bob Daniels: We’re having a blast here in Sacramento so far tonight, and there’s much more to come!

Pierce Kingmaker: You’re absolutely right Bob. A fabulous night here so far.

Jason McManus: This next match is a ladder match, and it is for the EWNCW tag team Championships!!

JMcM: Intorducing first, the challengers, from the land of destruction, Matt Geiger and Barry Busmer, Domination!!

Bodom: Now this next match here is going to be fantastic!! We don’t see ladder matches every day, and there’s a damn good reason for that. They’re dangerous and they end careers. But I don’t think that either of the teams involved tonight will care about ending the other’s careers!

BD: Well no as you said Bodom, both The Jesting Madness and Domination here have been tearing each other apart on Rage as they both joust for tag team domination here in EWNCW!

PK: I wonder how these 2 teams would fare up against the teams over on the Brutality brand? I’d love to see Domination here taking on the Cross Nation Killers, or the New Assault Program you know!

JMcM: And from the last house on the left of the Arkham Asylum, they are the EWNCW tag team Champions, Grind Bastard and William Carlin, The Jesting Madness!!

BD: So who are the favourites to take this one Bodom? You’re the one who’s seen these teams go at it each week, who’s got the edge?

Bod: Well domination have spent the last 4 weeks proving themselves to John Cleverly that they deserved this match, and they’ve been nothing less than Dominating in doing so quite frankly. They’ve beaten all teams they’ve faced while Jesting Madness have been loafing around gloating. But tonight they’re going to have to face off against them, but for me, Domination have the edge here.

PK: I disagree. Domination gained their match thinking it was going to be a straight tag team match, but Jesting Madness used their power backstage as champs to gain an advantage here tonight of making it a ladder match. So with that in mind, I think they’re better prepared for this match.

BD: Well let’s find out shall we? It’s going to be a great match, that I know!!

(Edge and Christian = Jesting Madness / Hardy Boyz = Domination)
    (ignore Lita)
    http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...7bK_dtmzr0</a>
    (stop at 12:17)

*Grind and Carlin both his Busmer who is on the ladder with simultaneous chair shots, which drops the Domination emmber flat on his back into the ring!! Grind drops down and goes to check on Geiger while Carlin continues up the ladder and secures the titles!*

JMcM: Here are your winners and still EWNCW tag team Champions; The Jesting Madness!!

Bob Daniels: Jesting Madness have retained!! That was one brutal match, with some pretty sick looking spots there!! Domination so close to regaining their titles, but no cigar for them tonight I’m afraid!

PK: That was an excellent ladder match from both teams. Domination can be proud of their efforts, but Jesting Madness just had a little too much for them here tonight!

BD: Anything to add Bodom?

Bod: Not really Bob, do you have anything useful to say for a change?

BD: Alright, moving swiftly on..... so Jesting Madness will now head along with Domination to the Wednesday night Brutality brand, where all EWNCW tag team action will take place!! And exciting development there for the only tag team exclusive show in the business!!

BD: Now, the next match on this card is a feud that’s been boiling for the last couple of months, and I have just been told due to the severity of this Mark Dimensions and King Strem rivalry, it will be a street fight to determine who is the International Champion.

PK: They have been trading back and forth these past weeks on Ignition, with King Strem breaking Mark’s almost year-long undefeated streak, and since then, Dimensions has been out of control.

Bod: I’ve seen it for myself at home, Mark has literally come back from pumellings that would have sent any man away in an ambulance. He’s an absolute freak of nature, and I can’t see how King Strem can defeat him this time in a Street Match.

BD: The King had to cheat to defeat the G.O.D, and I agree with Bodom, how can you stop a man who just keeps coming for more?

PK: He has to push the boundaries a bit, he’s gotta do something that no-one has been able to before, he has to completely end him tonight if he wants to keep that title.

JMcM: This match is a Street Fight, for the International Championship! Introducing first, from Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, King Strem!

PK: He’s done everything he can these past few weeks to stop Mark Dimensions, but he has just come back for me.

Bod: King Strem is one hell of a competitor, and he’s tried everything to slow the behemoth down, I’m not 100% sure he can stop him.

BD: He’s pushed Mark over the edge by taking not only his title, but his undefeated streak, is he going to pay tonight?

JMcM: And his opponent, from the interior to the exterior, Mark Dimensions!

Bod: This guy does not look happy tonight, I have not seen him like this, and I fear for King Strem

PK: In all honesty, I fear for Mark. If King Strem has acted with severity the past few weeks to attempt to stop him, he might have to go overboard and seriously endanger Mark’s career.

BD: But might Mark have to do the same? They have been trading physical and verbal blows for weeks, and it’s coming to a head now.

(Umaga = Mark / HHH = King Strem)

(Ignore the pinfall)

BD: HOW IN THE WORLD DID MARK KICK OUT OF THAT?!

PK: He cannot be stopped Bob! King Strem looks in disbelief!

*Mark Dimensions is still on the floor after breaking the pin, and is looking incredibly weary, King Strem heads to the top rope, with a sledgehammer, looking to end Mark with one huge blow*

Bod: He’s setting him up here, but Mark is stirring!

*Mark manages to get up in time, climbing the ropes to stop King Strem, hitting him with several blows*

BD: They are precarious up there!

*Mark has the upper hand, looking to potentially superplex King Strem, when the King hits Mark in the midriff with the sledgehammer. He then re-climbs to the top of the rope, Mark in hand, in a backwards superplex position*

PK: What’s he going to try here?

*Noticing the uncovered announce table behind him, King Strem uses the leverage on the ropes to superplex Mark from the ropes, through the announce table. Mark barely crashes through himself, but King Strem himself misses the table, colliding straight with the concrete floor.*

Bod: OH MY GOD! THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST INSANE THINGS IN WRESTLING HISTORY!!!

PK: HE NEEDED SOMETHING HUGE, BUT THAT WAS ALMOST BREATHTAKING, CAREER-THREATENING, HOW IS ANY MAN GOING TO GET UP FROM THAT!?!?!

*King Strem barely recovers, and slowly crawls over to where Mark lies motionless, and covers him*

3!!!

JMcM: Here is your winner and STILL, EWNCW International Champion, King Strem!

BD: It is all over! My god, you said that he might have to do something extreme to stop Mark tonight Pierce, but I bet that absolutely no-one saw that coming!

PK: Bob, I’m still in awe. It was such an incredible display of his athletic ability, but also it was such a shocking move, it has really put Marks career on the line.

Bod: He’s lying motionless, right by us, EMT’s and medics are down, let’s just hope Mark is okay.

BD: Well, that was one of the most incredible street fights I think I have ever witnessed, if there ever was an exclamation point to put on this feud, that was it.