Page 6 of 147 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thursday Night Inferno........19.05.11

The Show Starts with “The Future” Kevin Matthews Sat on a chair in the middle of the ring.

The Future" Kevin Matthews:

“Ive been bombarded with questions from the EWNCW Universe. Why? How can you? You were my hero. Well let me start off with why, its because I am the ONLY member of this roster who could take a leave of absence and still return to step into the main event and mold it into your future, MY FUTURE. How can I screw over Silvercena, its because he is no threat to me. I need to win MY TITLE, from Shuriken Blade. Does the American Ninja really think I could just let him slide after our last battle for MY TITLE and YOUR FUTURE. I took my leave of absence to plot and plan out an all out war until I reach my destiny. There are no friendships to be made, only a path of destruction. Bodies upon bodies will be laid across the EWNCW arena, until my title shot. THE FUTURE COMES NOW AS I AM THE FUTURE, KEVIN MATTHEWS!!! Im not a hero to all, only hero to the worthy. To those that come with me, I shall lead you to a new era, a change in history because what is now will become past but THE FUTURE IS ALWAYS TOMORROW!!!!”

BD - “Here come SilverCena he Looks Pissed off with Matthews”

SC: Wait, who do you think you are by screwing me out of my title match? Are you and Shuriken in cohoots? Don't even think about having a match with Shuriken until you go through me! Better yet, how about a little 3 way dance for the EWNCW title? What? You gonna go hide back in your rafters because your too scared to face me? Hell, when I first came here, you cried like a little bitch and pranced off like a prima donna because you were worried about breaking a fingernail. Kevin Matthews, EWNCW is where the big boys play! If your going to be a bitch, then go join a bitch league! You scared of my challenge? If not, except it!

*Starts to leave and turns around*

*Shuriken makes his way to the ring, straight past SilverCena and he is not shouldering the championship*

Shuriken: First off....ladies and gentlemen....fans off all ages....I wanna take this time and thank the greatest partner I ever had.....PandaMassacre you will be missed by the EWNCW family and myself! I wanna say thank you, my friend!!! You will always be the light half of me!

*Crowd cheers for Panda* PANDA!! PANDA!! PANDA!!

Shuriken: Now....on to business. As you know by just looking at me...I'm not shouldering the championship with pride at the moment. At Bred for Combat....Matthews, you gave me a tainted win.....I am not happy about that. I'm furious over the fact that you was even the ref at that night! But no matter....the damage has been done. SilverCena I'm not done with you just yet.
    We had a chance of a fair match but I guess the Future had his own agenda and tonight I want a rematch to proove I am the better man, but not for the title! And I shall tell you why in a moment.....

*SilverCena Nods in agreement whilst Matthews is Furios*
    Now ladies and gentlemen I bring to you news from management. The next PPV coming up.....Threat of the Net. YOU! THE EWNCW FANBASE AND FOLLOWERS HAS THE POWER TO CHOOSE MY NEXT OPPONENT! You have two choices: Kevin Matthews or SilverCena! Choose wisely EWNCW followers but to me....it really doesn't matter who you pick.....I WILL WIN AND DEFEAT WHOEVER IS IN FRONT OF ME!!! SILVERCENA!!! MATTHEWS!!! BOTH OF YOU WILL FEEL MY ANGER!!!!

Both of you will soon learn.....my wrath....is your Hell.

*Shuirken leaves the ring, still holding the title in disgust*

BD - “Well Matthews looks furious about the main event tonight! The guy has a new attitude and I don’t think he likes being ignored!!!”

The Heartbreaker makes his way to the ring

The TitanTron Lights Up

The Words D-I-M-E-N-S-I-O-N Appear then begin to Blur and change into the words “JUST WATCH”

A electromagnetic Sphere generates and begins hovering on top of the Entrance.

The Lights go out

The Sphere has disappeared and in its place is stood a monster of man, atleast 6.6 270 lb’s and cut like he’s made of marble. He looks at the ring then slowly makes his way down the ramp.

BD - “The is has got to be Mark Dimension….We’ve seen is Segments for a few weeks now, but this is the first time we’ve seen his face, The Heartbreaker looks to have his hands full tonights that’s for sure!!!”

BD - “The Crowd is in shock, Mark Dimension has just beat The Heartbreaker in 8 seconds…….8 seconds!!!!! What a monster this guy is!!! I can’t wait to see what the Future holds for this young stud!!!!”

Break
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Thurday Night Inferno..................Part 2

We Return to see The New EWNCW Forym Champion “The Phareo” Seth Ferrell stood in the ring holding a mic.
    “So! How do you like your new Forum Champion? How do you love him?! haha. I said I would leave Bred For Combat with gold and so I did. I said I would take Tommy's title if he did not give it to me. Do you all remember that? And I did. I told you Tommy. I told you. The only thing I miscalculated was how low my competition would stoop. Just how much they would cooperate and conspire against me. It amazed even me, and I know full well how rotten peasants can be! Peasants like you people! And so, because of this unfortunate lack of fairness I didn't walk out with all the gold. After spending the whole match focused on myself Thunder was able to backstab TJ at the right moment and steal the win. Oh you don't think that's what happened? That is what happened. The Pharaoh is wise. You should listen to him.

And recently I sought out another man of wisdom. And I had a little chat with him. You see after Bred for Combat... which really should be retroactively titled Bred for Cheating with all the conspiring and unsportsmanlike conduct happening, I can't stand being called "Forum Champion". That's what you were Thunder. And it's a weak cheater's title. A fat brute's title. No title. So I won't be called Forum Champion!

I am RENAMEING this title RIGHT NOW! A title for those who can IGNITE EWNCW with their speed and prowess. A title for those who can cause a stir here and make their presence felt. A title simply out of the reach of fat, slow, brutes. As I said I had a little chat with a man of great wisdom. That man was IPITS. He's already cleared the change. And of course he would! It's great gold for EWNCW to put its name to. And I am never losing it! This gold right here. THE IGNITION TITLE! Now peasants, cheer your champion.”

BD - “What? No more Forum title? I gotta admit I like the sound of this new Ignition Division, The Ignition title to really show of the Prowess of EWNCW’s High Flyers and new comers!!! EWNCW has really turned a corner tonight, and I for one can’t wait to see where this road takes us!!! Here come’s SilverAssTool to face off against ferrell and this ones underway.”

BD - “Another Great Win for “The Phareo” The crowd really don’t like this guy, but its getting harder and harder each week not to love his ability!!!”

The Ring is Cleared and the Lights Dim has Erbert Birdsfoots makes his way to the ring.

“Herbert Birdsfoot here and Id like to welcome you to the very first installment of EWNCW's newest talk show "The Birds Nest" Now let me introduce you to our very first guest....I give you....."The Albino Rhino" Solla Mafoai”

HB: Welccome to the Bird's nest Solla

“Herbert Birdsfoot here and Id like to welcome you to the very first installment of EWNCW's newest talk show "The Birds Nest" Now let me introduce you to our very first guest....I give you....."The Albino Rhino" Solla Mafoai”

Solla: The pleasures all mine Herbie

HB: Solla, your match with The Great Cobra this past Sunday was a brutal bloodbath

Solla: thats how I like them little man

HB: So, one would say, after Sunday, you are finished with Cobra

Solla: For now, until he gets under my skin, then I will have to scratch the itch again.

HB: So whats next for EWNCW's resident monster

Solla: Herbie, Ive been without recognition for far too long.....far too long

HB: What are you getting at Solla....I mean you are becoming quite recognized with all the antics you have done to everyone in the past 2 months, The Great Cobra has been skinned, Tommy Thunder's tour bus has been destroyed, and poor Andy Cannon...who knows what is in store for him inside that Torture Chamber compound.

Solla: Cobra was just an annoyance, Andy Cannon got in my way, and his fate will be revealed very soon,

HB: And Tommy Thunder?

Solla: Tommy is a hell of a competitor, and very good at what he does, but Im better, and Im going to finally prove it once and for all

HB: and just how do you intend to do that?

Solla: Well, Tommy again has something I want......Something more than the Forum championship that he no longer has

HB: You mean the International title

Solla: THATS EXACTLY what Im referring to Herbie, and I have one thing to say to Tommy

Solla: Tommy....there isnt a soul on the face of this planet worthy enough to hold that title, I promise you, that your title reign is going to be one of the shortest you have ever had.....I want that title, and it WILL be mine if I have to destroy you, everything that means anything to you, or innocent people in the process. I WILL BE the International Champion, and you will be laid to waste drowning on your own sorrows wondering why you could not beat me.

HB: Pretty strong words for Tommy Solla, seeing he just won the title this past Sunday

Solla: Herbie...Tommy is a disgrace to that title.....I will bring integrity and honor to the title. I am an international mega-star and it is only fitting that this title be mine.....this title and The Sickness I plan on placing upon Tommy once again

HB: Very well Solla.....Well folks this has been a real eye opener for me....Solla will stop at nothing until he has Tommy's new found glory as his own....I still wonder what is in store for him, can Solla go over the top again with the Sickness......I very well think so, and Tommy shall become infected.

This has been Herbert Birdsfoot live from the Bird's nest.....Next week's guest....Tommy Thunder

BD - “So there we have it, it looks like Solla has is eyes firmly set on Tommy Thunders new EWNCW International Title! How wonder Tommy will react to this!!!”

The Ring is cleared
    Bastard........

Thursday Night Inferno....................Part 3

The Lights go out

As the music hits, the spotlight centers on the new International champion!! Tommy Thunder makes his way to the ring to a huge ovation!! He seems very pleased with this, and high five's the crowd as he goes. After getting in the ring and taking a good look around, he calls for his mic to be lowered and the music stops as he prepares to speak!!

"Now, you as my VIP's have been very good to me. You've supported me through all, and you've helped me become the must see MVP of this company!!"
    *crowd cheer*
    "You've also helped me become the longest reigning champion in EWNCW history!!"
    *crowd cheer*
    "Well tonight, I bring you some good news, and some bad news. Would you like the bad news first?"
    *crowd want it*

"Ok, well here's the thing. At 'Bred for Combat', 'The Great Phony' Seth Ferrell said that he would take my Forum title and TJ Hawks's International title, and walk out as a dual champion. Well, the bad news is... he did take my Forum title."
    *crowd boo*
    "I know, I know, I don't like it either. But guess what, I DID win THIS!!"
    *holds up the International championship and crowd cheer*

"Yeah, that's right, I won the International title, and prolonged my reign as a champion here in EWNCW!! Now, I know TJ isn't very happy about this, I mean, nobody wants to lose their title, but he understands that I did what I had to do. TJ hasn't been around much recently, and that's possibly cost him his title. Maybe he's been partying too hard, lost his vision, who knows. But he had to be stretchered out of 'Bred for Combat' with a serious neck injury, and we don't know when he will be healthy enough to compete again. But one thing's for sure, he will be back!!"
    *TJ Hawks chant starts as Thunder nods*

"But see, that's the good news!! Because I WILL be here!! I WILL be here every day, every week, every month, every year, hell every freaking decade until I can't physically be here any more!!"
    *crowd love this*
    "But now, we must turn our attention towards the next ppv!! And what better way is there for me to say thank you to you, my VIP's, than to let you pick my opponent!! That's right, at 'Threat of the Net' YOU have the power to choose who gets a shot at this title!! And our GM, Irken Invader has given you 3 choices!! And......."

*Gillz music hits*

"Now wait a miute there Tommy
    Dont just start rambling on about 3 guys deserve a title shot, I’m the man and I alone!!!
    I pretty much single handedly eliminated Nightwolf from EWNCW and doubt any of the other guys can do anything close to that
    Also i believe that another man who due to an unfortunate event is out of the picture so who is left to fill his rematch clause than none other but the soon to be new champion Gillz?!"

Billy McCoy’s Music hits

“McCoy: You Know Gillz you and I we’re a lot alike We are both Big and Badass but the difference between You and I is that I’d Never Kiss Up to management in the way that you did to Irken at the PPV because I Don’t need that Crap Cos’ My Ability Speaks for itself My Intelligence Speaks for itself Better is Bigger!. Now Tommy and this will shock everyone I Actually Respect you I Mean you’re the Longest Reigning Champion in EWNCW and your Matches there awesome because you’re a Warrior.”

TT nods to that

“Now I Know it takes 2 to put on great matches so that’s why if you allow me to face you for that title we’d put on the Best Match in EWNCW History”

TT Contemplates that for a second

“But It doesn’t matter if you give me a shot now or I Earn it because I am a really Big Deal and I will be a Champion and it will be at your expense Tommy Cos’ I’m the real McC…”

BD - “ Here comes The Albinho Rhino Solla for the 2nd Time tonight”

Solla

“I have already spoken once tonight and refuse to speak again…..Tommy I shall be your down fall……You shall and will fall victim to the sickness!”

Solla turns and walks to the back!

Tommy Thunder speaks again

"Woa woa woa woa woa WOA!!
    This is a lot to take in here right now, but even I can digest this!! First of all, Gillz, you suck. And If I'm not mistaken, you've already had a shot at my title, and , well, you lost!! As for you!! 'The Albino Hippo', Solla Mafoai!! What the hell are you doing out here?!?! You fat son of a bitch couldn't beat me inside Hell in a Cell!! What makes you think you could beat me again?! And finally we come to you. Young Billy McCoy!! 'The Real McCoy'!! all you've done since you got here is beat up one guy!! For me, you still haven't earned your title shot like these two, but at least you haven't stepped in the ring with me yet, so it could be interesting for my VIP's to see me eat you up like a packet of crisps!! McCoy's crisps!!"

*crowd cheer*

"But I tell you all what. How about I step in the ring with you, one by one each week leading up to the ppv? That way, everybody can have a good look at us all and see who they want to vote for!! Starting tonight with you McCoy!! But be sure to know that there will only be one winner at 'Threat of the Net', and his name is TOMMYYYYYYYYYYY THUNNNNNNDEEEEEER................"

*gets in the face of McCoy*

"THUNNNNNNNDEEEEEEEEEERRRR!!!!!!!"

Ref makes his way to the ring to get the match started

BD - “Well that’s interesting!!! Billy McCoy picks up a convincing win over The Internation Champion!!! Is it just me or was Tommy showing some effects of the battle he endured on Sunday?

Break.
    Bastard........

Thursday Night Inferno....................The Main Event

We Return to see Godmoney in a bar celebrating their recent win!!!!

RC: Force of Greatness, now that Beard and I are the real GodMoney, we issue a challenge to you for the EWNCW tag team titles! We were the original champs but after our former boss misguided us, everything was a mess. We are now on our own and better than ever! What do you say? Another shot? “

With that The Beard of Zeus picks up a shot of JD and downs it! They continue to party!

BD - “Well it looks like Godmoney are having a good time, and have set their sights on Tag Team Gold! I know A Force of Greatness aren’t here tonight but I cant wait till next week to see how Tai and Matt respond.? Its now time for our main event, here comes the challanger SilverCena”

BD - “Man he looks focused, and ready to prove something tonight! As does the champ, here he come’s still not shouldering The EWNCW world Heavyweight title. He needs to prove himself and the EWNCW faithfuls that he can beat SilverCena with Nobdy’s help!”

BD - “Wait who’s this? it’s The Future Kevin Matthews!!! What does he want?

Crowd start you suck chants

“why is he just sat watching? Can’t he just let these to guys settle it in the ring?”

Matthews attacks SilverCena, Shruiken then lays into Matthews

BD - “Shruiken is pissed off! All 3 of these guys are at it now! Can we please get some security down here to part these 3? Matthews just cant help himself!!!
    Tune in next week to see how Shruiken reacts to Matthews Interferance!!”

Off Air
    Bastard........

EWNCW appoint new Head of Talent Relations

EWNCW have today announced the appointment of Nathan Staples to Head of Talent Relations.

Mr Staples will be looking towards the new talent entering the EWNCW roster, and overseeing the scripting of the newly created EWNCW Ignition Championship. EWNCW Head Writed Matt Elder said "This is a great moment for EWNCW, I have a great friend help out with my writing responsibilties, and helps me concentrate my effort on the main event."

Mr Staples is said to be delighted to be enthrusted with the new position, and is looking forward to working with the EWNCW roster.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    EWNCW appoint new Head of Talent Relations

EWNCW have today announced the appointment of Nathan Staples to Head of Talent Relations.

Mr Staples will be looking towards the new talent entering the EWNCW roster, and overseeing the scripting of the newly created EWNCW Ignition Championship. EWNCW Head Writed Matt Elder said "This is a great moment for EWNCW, I have a great friend help out with my writing responsibilties, and helps me concentrate my effort on the main event."

Mr Staples is said to be delighted to be enthrusted with the new position, and is looking forward to working with the EWNCW roster.
    Is this someone Solla is gonna have to get to know, or have to destroy?
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

Name : "Straight from Rikers" Mikael Asylum
    Height : 6'3"
    Weight : 245 Lbs
    Music (please use youtube video) :
    Wrestling style : He's really a brawler and a power house. Using his fists and strong grapples to take anyone down.
    Finisher (please use youtube video if possible) :
    Signatures (useful to know these when choosing matches for your character) : Brogue kick (Sheamus' kick, obviously it isn't -that- strong so it could be used); Powerbomb; Spinebuster; Sleeper Hold; Big headbutt
    Alignment : Heel
    Any additional information/background/bio (again useful when choosing matches) : Formerly from Rikers Island, Mikael has a wife beater that is torn and covered with blood; on his face his a mask with bars which will not show his face (Think hannibal lector) but if forced to take it off, his face is normal, actually attractive, his hair is short and cut, and he resembles Michael Scofield, but more on the muscular side. He wears the werestler -trunks- think of Sean O'Haire's with the spider webs. With no tattoo's as of yet on his body. Very crafty, you will notice him like most other heels sneakily breaking the rules, as his goal isn't just to win. It's to destroy his opponents.

welcome to the e-fed dudee
    Bastard........

Quote Originally Posted by Theusernamepokeofdoom View Post
    Name : "Straight from Rikers" Mikael Asylum
    Height : 6'3"
    Weight : 245 Lbs
    Music
    Wrestling style : He's really a brawler and a power house. Using his fists and strong grapples to take anyone down.
    Signatures (useful to know these when choosing matches for your character) : Brogue kick (Sheamus' kick, obviously it isn't -that- strong so it could be used); Powerbomb; Spinebuster; Sleeper Hold; Big headbutt
    Alignment : Heel
    Any additional information/background/bio (again useful when choosing matches) : Formerly from Rikers Island, Mikael has a wife beater that is torn and covered with blood; on his face his a mask with bars which will not show his face (Think hannibal lector) but if forced to take it off, his face is normal, actually attractive, his hair is short and cut, and he resembles Michael Scofield, but more on the muscular side. He wears the werestler -trunks- think of Sean O'Haire's with the spider webs. With no tattoo's as of yet on his body. Very crafty, you will notice him like most other heels sneakily breaking the rules, as his goal isn't just to win. It's to destroy his opponents.
    Sounds like someone Solla will get along wonderfully with.
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    Sounds like someone Solla will get along wonderfully with.
    Or will they? -Narrows eye-