Page 59 of 147 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 109 ... LastLast

EWNCW Inferno

Bob Daniels: Welcome to beautiful Oakland, California for another edition of Thursday Night Inferno! We are just days away from our next PPV Vendetta, and we are really picking up a head of steam in EWNCW. As always, I am joined by Pierce Kingmaker.

Pierce Kingmaker: I love this kind of Inferno, where it’s your last chance to land your final blow, whether it be mental or physical. And we might even complete the card!

BD: That’s more than likely Pierce, and we have a hell of a schedule tonight, both the Ignition Champions are in action!

PK: There’s a reason they are joint champions Bob, and who will have the edge going into Vendetta? It’s tense, it’s on a knife edge, like everything around here!

BD: Could Gillz’s title reign be on a knife edge Pierce?

PK: You have to say it might, because you don’t have to be pinned to lose your title in a triple threat match, but he does have that psychological edge, he’s been here before and he is the champion.

BD: I think he’ll find it difficult.

PK: You would, you find it difficult to scale a mountain.

BD: That is difficult!

PK: FOR A NANCY!

*Gillz takes his time getting to the ring smirking all the way down the ramp*

Breathe it in people, your in the very same building as greatness personified

*Crowd boos heavily*

Oh stop you guys, no matter how much your against me its true
    and last week i proved to those scumbags
    Tommy Thunder and Krysys
    Neither deserve to even be in the same ring as the champ let alone facing me for my title
    so how both are facing at Vendetta ill never know, but that doesnt matter
    Last week i showed them exactly what ill do at Vendetta
    Now lets see exactly what that is

*Gillz points to the tron and the image of him above the fallen Tommy and Krysys appears*

Oh would you look at that
    i seemed to have predicted the future, well sorry not predicted
    more just showed you exactly what it is
    because you see i am greatness personified
    and Greatness never loses

Now deal with that!

*Gillz drops the mic to the crowds boos*

BD: Here comes Krysys to save us from boredom!

PK: Or to plunge others into it!

*Krysys comes out with a mic much to the disdain of Gillz*

Krysys: Whoa there Fishboy! You wanna talk about laying me and Tommy out last week? How about we talk about the fact that I beat you, not once but twice! And I would have beaten Tommy last week if you hadn't interfered!

*Crowd cheers*

Krysys: I got nothing but respect for Tommy, but you? Now that is a different story. You are a jackass, a moron, how you managed to hang on to the title this long is beyond me, but rest assured that after Vendetta you will be known as the former champion, while I will be known as the NEW EWNCW Champion! Not only that but the only Straight Edge Champion in EWNCW history!

*Crowd goes nuts as Gillz can be seen mouthing off something to Krysys*

Krysys: Gillz, it's all there for you to see, the reason I'm going to win is because I am Straight Edge, and that makes me better than you and no offense to Tommy, but better than him!

*Does the "X" Pose smiling as the fans cheer*

BD: It’s getting a little electric in here!

PK: This building is lighting up!

*Thunder erupts at the top of the stage wearing his new t-shirt (TO BE SHOWN ON THE THREAD AFTER TONIGHT)

TT: Damn, I just got woken up by some racket there! It sounded like someone going on and on and on and on and on about how many times he's beaten the champ. Oh wait, that's exactly what it was!!

*crowd pop*

TT: Listen Krystian, it's all good that you've beaten good old Gillz here twice, but the fact of the matter is, the title wasn't on the line. And if you can't beat him when the title's on the line, then you're better off just shutting up and going back to playing in the sandbox until you actually grow a set and get the job done on the big stage like a big boy, at a ppv. Because last time I checked, you haven't won any titles at all in this company.

*crowd pop*

TT: And Gillz, maybe you could enlighten me as to why I was sleeping during the best show available in this business right now. Oh yeah that's right, I was sleeping because you were talking!!

*crowd pops as Gillz is livid in the ring, and he paces back and forth*

TT: Haven't these fans made it clear to you yet that you're boring? I thought I made that clear to you before. You speak with that *imitates Gillz voice* robotic monotone Gillz voice *changes back to normal voice* and you claim to have some imaginary "upper hand" on us going into Vendetta? "Upper hand"? Really? What, are we playing cards here or something now?! It's a simple fact that you will not walk out of Vendetta with the EWNCW Championship. In fact, neither of you 2 novices will be walking out with the title.
    I was the first ever champion in this company way back when I won the Forum Championship on the first show. I then went on to win the International Championship. And this Sunday, I'm going to add the EWNCW Championship to my resume. And once I do that, I'll make that title interesting again, because all you've done Gillz is bore us to death. You're not interesting and nobody likes you. And the sooner you loose that title, the sooner these fans can wake up and actually be entertained by their champion for a change!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

BD: It’s the BAWS!

PK: Calm down, goddammit Bob you might as well have said excuse me before you climbed up his ass.

NS: Now, gentleman, you all make valid points, but I want you all in action tonight to prove your words. Tommy, Krysys, you best get on a similar page, because you will both be involved in our main event, facing off against the team of Broc Flucker, and the EWNCW International Champion, King Strem.

PK: That’s a hum-dinger of a match-up!

BD: You said it!

NS: I’d wipe that smile off your face Gillz, because you aren’t having a rest this week, infact, you are going to have a match right now, so clear the ring, as you will take on this man….
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

BD: Oh my! Bigger is most certainly better, and McCoy vs Gillz is a superstar match-up!

PK: Staples can’t do that! That’s putting the champ In a seriously detrimental environment only a few days from a title defence, it’s insanity!

BD: It’s justice, he got a chance to be the referee a match between the two, and turned it into chaos.

PK: He has every right to! He’s the bad guy Bob, we would be bored out of our minds without Gillz in this feud, it’d be full of “respect” and “admiration”.

BD: You have a point.

PK: I always do, maybe you should listen to me a little more intently Bob, I am wise.

BD: Wise is pushing it, but anyway here we go, McCoy vs Gillz!

(Gillz = Punk / McCoy = Kane)

BD: Where is Gillz going?

PK: He’s making a point. This match has no meaning, and he doesn’t need to risk any injury before Vendetta.

BD: I just think he’s scared.

PK: The champ ain’t scared of anyone, he doesn’t want to waste time with people he’s not even going to face in a while.

BD: That’s disrespectful to McCoy, who really had the champ beaten.

PK: You don’t get it Bob, he’s the champ, he can do as he pleases.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

BD: Oh here comes this show-off again.

PK: That is no way to introduce the Ignition Champion, that’s Johnny Rose you are talking about!

BD: And all he talks about is himself, he’ll do all the talking for me.

PK: Shut up Bob, I’d gladly like to throw you into that ring and see how you dealt with Rose face-to-face.

BD: I’ll distract him with a mirror…

PK: BOB, I WILL KICK YOU.

Johnny Rose: "I'm getting sick and tired of fighting with Jones. We can both bitch and moan all day long about which man is the most superior athlete, but neither of us seem to be able to get one over on the other. At Vendetta... Our problems will be solved once and for all. I am not just flappin' my gums this time. I mean serious business. No more jokes, no more dissing the crowd... My only focus will be toward beating your ass in front of the entire world.

When I beat you I will cement my name in the rising history of EWNCW as the grandest Ignition Champion of recent memory. My body is sore... Every little thing hurts, but I am using this pain as a driving force for when I over-come the odds and prove to everyone that I am here to stay and that I definitely mean it."

~Johnny Rose lowered his microphone after briefly speaking on his upcoming match with Jones. He appeared to be a shell of his former self as he presented a more mature demeanor. He did not even once cut a childish joke at the expense of his own easily amused mind.~

BD: Well that was more, mature than usual.

PK: Signs of the seriousness of the situation Bob.

JM: Entering the ring now, from The House of Fun, Ali Kazam!

BD: This guy has been impressive since he began here in EWNCW.

PK: He should stop doing magic tricks and start preparing to go toe-to-toe with the Ignition Champion, this is going to be a real test for him.

BD: And also a big test for one of the Ignition Champions, Kazam is a good competitor.

PK: Rose is the only Ignition Champion in my eyes, and he’ll prove it Sunday.

(Rose = Morrison / Kazam = Ziggler)

BD: Kazam is giving the champ a real run for his money!

*Kazam looks to continue his attack, going for a clothesline, which Rose ducks and sends a big boot to the face, then quickly covers Kazam*

NO!

*Rose drags Kazam up, when Kazam begins to fight back, unloading with shots, then bouncing off the ropes, running straight into Rose’s finisher*

BD: He goes for the cover again!

3!!!

PK: YES ROSE!

BD: He picks up the win tonight but my, he had a run for his money for a long time there.

PK: It doesn’t matter how close you come, it matters about getting the W, and that’s what Rose gained tonight.

BD: Come on Pierce give Kazam some credit, he performed superbly against the Ignition Champion.

PK: I give no one credit who doesn’t get the W.

BD: Welcome back to EWNCW’s Inferno, we have had some great action so far, but there is plenty still to come!

BD: That signals the entrance of Andy Cannon, his new theme music available on iTunes, now Pierce, what could be going through this young man’s mind after these past few weeks?

PK: He’s been trying to break away from The Collective, which must be a hard thing in itself, but it’s not helped by The Surgeon General attempting to drag him back under. This kid is fighting against something most of us can’t imagine, it must be an almost insurmountable task.

BD: Big word, Pierce.

PK: Shut it Bob.

Andy Cannon: Alright Surgeon General I know you're in the building somewhere so listen up. I've had enough of your garbage. For months you've been responsible for ruining my life, yet when I leave you don't understand why. You're not very bright to be a "doctor" you know that? You need to get it through your thick skull that I'm free now & there ain't a damn thing you or anybody else can do about it. Now, on to what I wanted to say to you. I think your little games have gone on for far too long & it's time to end the shenanigans. I want you at Vendetta, 1-on-1. Step in the ring like a man & face me, one fall to a finish. If I beat you, you get off my back & drop this Sickness bullcrap! I want an answer soon!

BD: And here comes The Surgeon General!

PK: Man, he is one scary dude, Cannon is either brave or an idiot. I’m thinking a combination of the two.

BD: I’d agree there.

Surgeon General: Ahh, I'm in your head am I Andy? You come out here week after week & tell me I better leave you alone or else. Well Andy, I haven't seen you do anything yet.

AC: Listen jackass, put the past in the past where it belongs. Let's talk about now, I want an answer now!

SG: Why should I give you an answer Andy? I don't owe you anything, you understand? I still hold all the power in this little relationship pal so I wouldn't suggest you trying to make ANY ultimatums for me.

AC: Quit rambling you idiot. If I don't get an answer from you I'm just gonna have to beat your skull in.

SG: So you wanna threaten me? Hmm...

AC: Oh it's not a threat, it's a full-fledged promise! I've had all I'm gonna take of your bull.

SG: Oh Andy, Andy, Andy. You want a match? You got it! BUT there are some conditions. Okay? Okay. First, you've got to beat Bam RIGHT NOW. Then, if you manage to win I'll give you your match at Vendetta & a chance at me leaving you alone.

AC: Great, I'm ready!

SG: Oh no, wait there's one more thing. Not if but when I beat you, you must re-join the Collective. There, I think that's fair. What do ya say Andy?

AC: Sounds like a plan asshole.

SG: Good, now maybe you can TRY to get your revenge.

AC: Oh make no mistake, it's not revenge I'm after, it's a reckoning.

BD: Looks like we have an opponent, can Andy Cannon beat Bam?

PK: He has to, or Surgeon General is just going to keep torturing him.

(Cannon = Edge / Bam = Regal)

*As the referee is down, Surgeon General storms into the ring, chair in hand*

BD: Oh no, not like this!

PK: The Surgeon General is so determined to keep Cannon under the influence, he’s insane!

*Surgeon General drags Bam to his feet first, colliding the chair against his skull*

BD: WHAT A SHOT! And Bam isn’t even the man he’s after!

PK: He’s just wanting to cause destruction Bob, he’s more than dangerous.

*He slowly picks up Cannon from the floor, readying a chair shot, when Cannon shakes himself awake, kicking SG in the midriff. SG drops the chair as Cannon DDT’s him into the chair*

BD: YES! Cannon has stopped the Surgeon General!

PK: He took too much time, there’s a clear chance for Andy Cannon now.

*He quickly covers Bam, with the referee regaining consciousness, he begins to count*

3!!!

BD: He’s done it!

PK: That’s another match booked for Vendetta Bob!

BD: So it will be Andy Cannon vs Surgeon General, with the stipulation that if Cannon wins, he will not be bothered by General, but if SG wins, Cannon returns to the Collective!

PK: That one could steal the show, I love it!

BD: We are back, Mint Berry Crunch is already in the ring, waiting for his opponent.

PK: Oh no entrance? This screams squash match…

BD: A what match?

PK: You know what I mean.

BD: No, this will be between two people who will fight till the end.

PK: Really?

BD: Yeah…?

PK: Haha okay, if you think that.

JM: And from Tokyo, Japan, “Mr Mayhem” Mike Hawk!

PK: SQUASH!

BD: Someone get him some dilute out here! He needs it!

PK: My god Bob, oh great squash, I best drink this while I watch Mike Hawk almost run through MBC.

(Hawk = Sheamus / MBC = MVP)

PK: Well, that didn’t take long.

BD: Hawk picks up an easy win tonight, looks like he is asking for a mike.

*Hawk climbs up the top rope and celebrates his victory with the fans. He asks for a mic and someone hands it to him and waits for the crowd to die down*

Hawk: Lansdale, do you see what I am capable of now. When you don't get involved in a match in my matches, I am always the dominate man. I am sick and tired of dealing with the small fry you keep on sending and I want you in the ring with me right now so I can give the fans a real show and finally put this thing to an end!

*The fans pop loudly for this and chant "Make it Happen"

Hawk: I am curious about one thing thought, why me? I know you are going through a hard time these days, but I am not the cause of it. However, now that you screwed me out of a win last week, I will not let it go. I will make sure that I make you pay for crossing me then it's on to win some gold.

*The crowd gives another loud pop*

Hawk: You all will have to wait longer for that I'm afraid. But whatever Lansdale's plans are, they failed the moment he decided to get me involved!

*Hawk tosses the mic and continues to celebrate with the crowd for his win*

*Hawk stares up the ramp waiting for Lansdale to emerge as the fans boo and jeer loudly. Hawk makes a couple of impatient gestures to the camera before Lansdale steps out from the back, Ms Ravensdell close behind and his new apprentice Bill Richards emerging last. Lansdale looks down the ramp at Hawk, shaking his head with a smirk on his face, turning to Ravensdell, uttering a few words, they laugh and he turns back to Hawk. Lansdale reaches for his mic and shakes his head once more.*

Lansdale: And here we are again.. Déjà vu.. Michael.. surely you've realised by now just how pathetic your repeated requests for a match have become? This ridiculous quest you're on, to make a name for yourself, is as futile as it is amusing.. you are nothing, and shall forever be nothing..

*The crowd continue to boo Lansdale as he talks down to Hawk who seems visibly frustrated at Lansdales tone and vocabulary. Ravensdell is handed the mic as Lansdale chuckles to himself, deciding that further dialogue with Hawk would be a waste of his breath. Ravensdell begins to speak in her harsh and shrill tone.*

Ravensdell: Pitiful disgrace.. utter filth.. look at you.. you are a prime example of a man wishing to rise above his station.. a man with nothing to offer.. a man who should know his place. You belong at the bottom of the pile.. comparing you to The Great Arthur Lansdale would be an insult to his honour and dignity.. you do not deserve to witness first hand his prowess.. his skill.. you are a worm.. as pointless as all of these vermin here in attendance...

*The crowd tries to drown the woman out but she just screams into the microphone, upset and angry at the repeated disrespect aimed in her direction.*

Ravensdell: SILENCE! All of you! Shut your disease filled mouths and hold your fool tongues! I will not be mocked in this way!

*Richards shudders momentarily, having been on the receiving end of one of these supersonic rants from the short, brunette woman. Lansdale narrows his eyes and stares around the arena, deciding to spare Ravensdell her blushes and take control once more of the situation. Ravensdell obliges by handing him the microphone.*

Lansdale: Do not waste your breath on these scum suckers Rebecca, they are not worth the time and effort. But as for you Hawk.. being the amusing clown that you clearly are.. I will play your game. I will not lower myself to your level.. you do not deserve to share a ring with me.. instead.. my apprentice.. William Richards will once again attempt to show his worth to me at Vendetta..

*Lansdale sneers down at Hawk who doesn't like the answers he's been given, sick and tired of the fact that Lansdale and Richards have attacked him twice in recent weeks. Nathan Staples then appears on the titantron*

NS: Gentleman, I shall be settling this little dispute, it seems. Hawk has a valid point, he deserves a chance at facing Lansdale, and that’s what he shall get.

Vendetta is looking a little bare from the Inferno side, so we will have Arthur Lansdale vs Mike Hawk going one-on-one.

BD: That’s a big match!

*Nathan Staples is standing in his office talking on his phone*

Nathan Staples: Hello, are you still there? HELLO. Anybody home?

*He takes his phone away from his ear and sees that he has been talking into a banana*

NS: WHAT THE HEL--- Oh, it’s you. Makes sense then, how can I help you?

*Staples sits down at his desk and watches Ali Kazam make a Lazy-boy recliner appear on the other side of the desk. Ali sits down in the recliner and starts talking.*

Ali Kazam: Well, hey there Mr Bossman, man. Can I call you that Mr Bossman, man? I’ll make myself comfortable if you don’t mind Mr Bossman, man.

NS: Sure, whatever. Um, what do you want Ali, I have a show to run?

Ali Kazam: Right, well you saw me against Johnny Rose didn’t you? I came so close against one of the champions on this brand again. I have been impressive here since my debut and I was hoping you could help me out and give me a match at Vendetta. I think I deserve it!

NS: You’ve been impressive I’ll give you that, but you’ve lost to both of the ignition champions in the last few weeks, so how about I give you another opportunity to show what you have. I’ll make an open challenge match and whoever accepts this challenge will face you in a match and the winner will get a Title shot for the Ignition Championship!

Ali Kazam: Yay, thank you Mr Bossman, man. Thanks. How can I ever repay you for this great opportunity... Wait I know. Where did you put that banana?

*Staples hands the Banana over to Ali*

Ali Kazam: Apples are much better for making phone calls so here have your iPhone back. It’s not enough. You’ve given me such an amazing opportunity, I must thank you even more than this...

NS: No, no Ali, this is fine, I have more of the show to get on with but...

Ali: I’ve got it. You’re a busy man and you must be full of stress, A massage is what you need.

NS: I really have to get back to work Ali.

Ali: Nonsense, always time for a massage.

*Ali snaps his fingers and the Staples’ desk turns into a massage table. The GM has been stripped of his close and is laying on the table face down with just a towel on.*

NS: Ali, please. I have work to do.

Ali: Don’t be silly Sir, I must repay your kindness. Wait here for the masseuse.

*Ali leaves the office and before Staples can get up from the massage table, Trish Stratus walks in and starts to give him a massage*

BD: Ladies and Gentlemen we're back here Inferno, and we continue with the 4th match of the Best of 5 series between The Jaws of Men and The Sexiest Alpha Males, last week The Spanish Lovs Machine Miguel Tenorio beat Aurelio Mendoza to put to give the advantage to his team

PK: It was fluke and you know, The Jaws Of Men started having the upperhand but SAM had two lucky wins that's all, tonight Leonicas and Shawn takes on T- Thunda and Big Chief and it's time to tie up the situation!!

BD: Or Thunda and Chief could win and end up the series

PK: Shut up, Bob, stop talking nonsenses damn it!!

JM: From across the street of the Playboy Mansion, Representing The Sexiest Alpha Males; T-THUNDA and BIG CHIEF!!!

JM: And their opponents, Representing The Jaws of Men: LEONICAS and SHANE JACKSON!

(JoM = Beer Money / SAM = British Invasion)

PK: Yes!!!!!, Shane pinned Big Chief and Jaws of men are still alive, I told you damn it!!!

BD: Allright calm down, geez, I just been informed that since the series are tied, The final match will be held at Vendetta and it will a 3 on 3 tag team match, I can't wait to see what happens at Vendetta

PK: I tell you was is going to happen, Jaws of Men will use the momentum from tonight to go this sunday and squash this playboy's wannabes, sounds to you???

BD: Will see Pierce, will.

*The camera follows McCoy down a dimly lit hallway; there are a few roadies at Work. McCoy busts into his own Lockeroom, The door swings back into the face of the camera man, a hand reaches out to push it open. McCoy has a towel over his shoulders pulling tight with frustration; pacing up and down.*

Erica Generica: McCoy, how do you feel about tonight and Gillz walking out on your match?

BMcC: I was a within touching distance tonight of beating the EWNCW Champion, Gillz! I had him beat, I had his number.

Gillz you really Scared aren't you? Scared of losing that Championship! Scared of being forgotten! Scared, not only that I'm better than you, but I've always been better than you! Petrified that either Tommy or Krysys will walk away from Vendetta with the EWNCW Championship, and then where do you go from there?

Everything I've worked for in the last decade of my life has been in preparation this stage, the EWNCW main event. Tonight, I would have pinned Gillz and then put myself right in the hunt for a Title shot.

But Gillz you ran away, like the coward you are. And when someone runs away, It brings out the hunter in a person, and you chase them, and you hunt them down, you take them down, you chew them up and spit them out, you take there spirit and their dignity, and Gillz one of these days...

*McCoy stares fiercely into the camera*

I'm gonna chase you!!

EG: And what about your opponent at Vendetta, Broc Flucker?

But first, Broc you’re in my way! And I have had just about enough of the little distractions. You claim that I only beat you because you hadn't wrestled in four months; so let me guess, in your inebriated mind; Having a four month rest and being fresh is someone how a disadvantage to a man who wrestles night in and out, over 2 promotions, fighting everyone from Tommy Thunder to Mark Dimension. That doesn't add up to me.

Broc you’re a great athlete but your just not in my league, Last week you wasted my time and insulted me, You jumped the rail and didn't have the decency to hit your pretty little spear on me. And Why? Because you’re scared too, as well you should be, after being in the ring with me on two occasion you realized just how out of you depth you are here.

I am Billy McCoy, and I keep saying it; I hurt people, I win matches, I make more money and why because EWNCW Management have bought in, they know that Better is Bigger is Better than Ever. And that’s why when I asked to face you in a No Holds Barred Match, It was gladly accepted, because they want to see a grizzly fight, a nasty fight, a “Tough to watch” fight, Broc I am going to bust you up real bad sonny-Jim. And if you do pull through then you will haven proven yourself! Even if I annihilate you it will venerate you to a level you’ve never seen before so rest assured that at Vendetta this Sunday; Better is Bigger one more time!

JM: This match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, SWEET JONES!

*Jones walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand*

Jones: Johnny Rose, Johnny Rose, Johnny Rose. You really are one giant charisma vacuum aren't you? I mean it's obvious the fans and I don't get along, but at least I'm entertaining!

*Mixed Reaction*

Jones: Rose, I cannot wait for Vendetta so I can finally get my hands on you and end your career. Honestly, me ending you will be like a mercy kill- watching you painfully try to sound tough on the mic and impress in the ring is pretty damn sad to watch!

*Crowd Pops*

Jones: Watching me on the other hand is like watching a work of art! Week after week I get in that ring a prove why I deserve the EWNCW Ignition Title, while all you do is talk about it!

*Louder Mixed Reaction*

Jones: I've felled giants and beaten frickin' magicians with ease- do you honestly believe you'll be a thread? BAHAHAHAHAHAH... Hahaha... Ha....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HA! Ha... Oooh, that was a good one.

*Mixed Reaction With More Cheers Than Boos*

Jones: I guarantee that after the second bell rings this Sunday I will be the man holding the Ignition Title over his head, the crowd roaring as it's announced "THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH, AND UNDISPUTED EWNCW IGNITION CHAMPIOOOOOON, SWEEEEEEEEEEET JOOOOOOONES!!" while you're lying on the ground staring up at the lights.

*Crowd Chants "Jo-ones Su-ucks!" "Let's Go Jones!"*

Jones: Rose, at Vendetta the Ignition Division will transition away from your Generic Era, and move into the Age of Sweetness, and as Ignition Champion I will take on all comers- be it the magician- Hocus Pocus, or whatever the hell his name is- Chris... Uh... Chris... Queen? Ah who cares- or even you again Rose- but I doubt you'll ever want to step in the ring with me again after I embarrass you at Vendetta!

*Crowd Pops*

Jones: You have one more day with that title Rose- enjoy it, adore it, spend as much time as you can with it, because come Sunday that title will officially and undisputedly be mine.

*Just as Jones is walking out the ring Kryptonite music hits and it seems he's challenging Jones to a match*

JM: And entering now, from Washington D.C, KRYPTONITE!

BD: So this guy Kryptonite wins a match last week and he thinks he can challenge whoever he wants??, what a nerve form this guy!!

PK: He did beat Andy Cannon last week Bob

BD: Yeah... only because that wacko-doodle Surgeon General interfere in that match, well folks, Krip has got himself a match but can he handle Sweet Jones here???

PK: I couldn't care less

BD: Ass....

(Sweet = Kofi / Krypt = McGillicutty)

BD: And Sweet Jones with an impressive win here, well Kryptonite...was there in someway too, Jones gains momentum for his match for the Ignition title match this sunday at Vendetta, Rose better watch

PK: Meh, it wasn't that impressive, this guy will have a real opponent this sunday in Johnny Rose, if wants to be leave Vendetta as champion he'll need to do something better than this

*Backstage MD is Seen Walking, on-site Reporter is walking along side of him and asks*

E-Reporter: MD What Are You Doing Here, Your One of The First Guys Here

MD: On The Search....

E-Reporter: Good Luck Finding Him he is Here ahead of Time

MD: *stops and looks at him ,Grins*

*Starts pacing towards the Arena ,Wrapping his Hands*

E-Reporter: Mark Soo *MD turns to him and makes him jump*

MD: Strem The Self Proclaimed King, I Got Royalty For his Ass, and I'm Serving The Fans His Head on a Golden Platter, This Pussy has been Runnin For Far too Long...I'M GETTIN HIM TONIGHT!!!!

*SHOVES CAMERA OUT HIS FACE*

*** tries to Get into Building***

Security: Sir its too Early for ShowTime and Security has been told to keep a close eye on you Once you Arrive Mr.Dimension
    **More Security Is Now on the scene**

MD: *MD gets in The Biggest guy Face* Is This Your Muscle.

Security: NO!, I'm Head of Security *steps up*

*** MD immediately Punches him 17 Times in each Eye***

MD: That's What I Call Keeping an Eye on Me!

S : Sir ,Sir Please , We HaVe to....

MD: "Do What You Have to Do" (sarcasm in a strem tone)

MD: BaCK UP!

** walks Thru BackStage Looking Around**

Is Met with a Mic by Backstage Interviewer//

Mark Dimension Interview- KINGSTREM!, I Broke into This Business to be The Very Best Point Blank, And So Far No Man Was Beating The G.O.D., No One has even Left me with a loss or left that Ring The Same when going against Me, Fact.

That's Until I Ran into a Bitch, Hold On Let Me Correct myself its Strem that does the running while remaining a Bitch
    (Slight smile)
    You Talk a Good Game,But yet when its Time to Play You Enjoy Using Tactics That only Suit You, Never did I know How Scared you can be of an individual ,That You Resort to gettin chased Instead of Receiving what's coming to You, This Left and This Right (holds up Fist) I Love to Call Pain and Punsihment, Strem I ....

*Mark is attacked backstage by King Strem, who’s just about to head out for the main event, with a baseball bat. He hits Mark several times, and this time, he doesn’t get back up*

BD: Wow, those were really distressing scenes before the break, Mark Dimensions looks in a really, really bad way.

PK: Yeah, Bob. King Strem really wanted to send a message, and he sure as hell did that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtA9F...layer_embedded

JM: This next match is the main event of the evening! Introducing first, from Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, KING STREM!

BD: This man shouldn’t be out here, he should be in a cell, yet he has a smirk on his face!

PK: His actions were serious, but sometimes things like this have to happen so that you can get ahead.

BD: How can you say that?!

PK: Easily, you just don’t know rasslin’ Bob.

JM: And, his tag team partner for this evening, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, BROC FLUCKER!

BD: This man has been making a big impact since he came to EWNCW, and here is another big opportunity this evening.

PK: He’s coming up against McCoy again this Sunday, and I think he has a great chance to show the world it’s his time here.

BD: You basically rephrased what I said?!

PK: But related it to Sunday, as that’s a solo opportunity, of course he’s gonna have a good chance with someone like King Strem by his side!

JM: And their opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada, “The Saint” Krystian Krysys!

BD: This could be a good momentum builder for Krysys going into the title match this Sunday!

PK: Or it could destroy his confidence. Can he co-exist with an egotist like Tommy Thunder? I’m not 100% sure.

BD: It will be a big test of character tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Q18RibGE4

JM: And his partner, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tommy Thunder!

BD: Here he comes Pierce!!

PK: Ah yes, your love affair with double T is set to continue.

BD: He’s the X-factor here though, he’s just so unpredictable.

PK: And I predict that him and Krysys will not be able to work together, and King Strem and Broc Flucker will pick up a huge win.

BD: Okay, here we go!

(TT = CM Punk / Krysys = Jeff Hardy / King Strem = Edge / Broc = Y2J)

(Stop 2nd video at 7:30)

BD: Both Thunder and Broc are down, who can reach their respective corners first?

*Both steadily crawl towards their corners, with Broc looking the closest to tagging, when out of nowhere, Mark Dimensions pulls King Strem off the apron, and begins beating the living daylights out of him*

PK: GET THIS MAN OFF OF HIM, THIS IS A SANCTIONED MATCH!

BD: He deserves this though, how is Mark even concious?!

*As Mark drags King Strem’s body to the back, Broc gets to his corner, and realises that no-one is there to tag. At the same time, Thunder tags in Krysys, who is right behind Broc*

BD: Oh my god what a suplex! It looks like Krysys is going up high!

PK: Move out the way Broc!

*Krysys goes for a 450 splash, and it connects*

BD: Pin!

3!!!

JM: Here is your winners, the team of Tommy Thunder and Krystian Krysys!

BD: That’s a big momentum builder heading into Vendetta…

*As Krysys celebrates, TT hits him with a huge superkick, and shrugs his shoulders*

BD: MY GOD WHAT A KICK!

PK: He might not be eating come Sunday, but I told you Bob, this match was all about these two one-upping the other, and Tommy Thunder now has shifted the momentum his way for Sunday.

BD: Thank you for joining us again folks for another episode of Inferno, tune in Sunday for the Vendetta PPV!