Page 54 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 104 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    BD: We’re having a fantastic time here so far, but business is about to pick up, since up next is a match of great importance. Not only is the EWNCW International title on the line, but Mark Dimension’s streak is also in real jeopardy as King Strem is the challenger!

Jason McManus: This next match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the EWNCW International Championship!

JMcM: Introducing first the challenger, from Spring Grove, Pennselvania, ‘The King ‘ King Strem!

BD: And here is the aforementioned Strem. How do you guys rate his chances tonight?

Bod: He has a great chance in my eyes. He’s on a roll, and I think he’s in the right state of mind to take that title.

PK: Thing is though, Mark Dimension knows that he’s undefeated here in EWNCW. And when you have that behind you, it can make you seem unbeatable to your opponents.

JMcM: And from the interior of the exterior, he is the EWNCW International Champion, the ‘G.O.D.’ Mark Dimension!

PK: This man has gone so long unbeaten, I just don’t know if he’ll ever drop that title! I mean, he’s shown no signs of slowing down at all!

Bod: Complacency can kick in at times though. It’s possible that it can come into effect here tonight.

BD: Well, enough talk, we’re about to find out how this one plays out here!

(stop watching a 0:17)

*From here Strem rolls out of the ring to catch his breath*

BD: What is this guy doing?! Get back in that ring!!

Bod: He needs a break Daniels!

*As Dimension goes to towards the ropes to grab Strem, Strem pops up and drills Dimension in the head with a foreign object!*

BD: That's a DQ!! call for the bell!!

Bod: I've said it before, and I'll say it again, it's only illegal if you get caught!

PK: He has a point. There's nothing the ref can do if he doesn't see it!!

*From here Dimension is hurting in the middle of the ring. Dimension slides in and measures him. Once he's up he hits a huge jumping neckbreaker!!*

BD: My God!! That's got to be it!!

*Strem covers Dimension and is urging the ref who is stirring to make the count*

RING THE BELL!!

BD: No way!! No freaking way!! King Strem has won?! Strem won!! Not only is he now the EWNCW International champion, but he’s broken the streak!! I can’t believe this!!

Bod: Congratulations to Strem. This will be a huge boost for him, and he’s finally got some gold around his waist again.

PK: I am speechless! This is a monumental feat he’s achieved. Dimension has gone undefeated since he debuted in EWNCW. That was close to a year ago, but now he’s finally been pinned? Where does he go from here I wonder?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Jason McManus: The next match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship.

JMcM: Introducing first, the challenger, from Nottingham England, ‘The Machiavellian’, The Beard of Zeus!!

Bob Daniels: Here comes the no.1 contender folks! TBOZ has been on a roll as of late, but can he go tht extra mile and win the big one tonight?

Bod: Well as you said Bob, he has indeed been on a roll on Rage. Tonight, he has a chance to break the glass ceiling and become a world champion, and not before time I think.

PK: Silver Cena won’t be easily toppled, but I agree that this opportunity presented for Zeus tonight is a big one that he has to take.

JMcM: And his opponent, from Silsbury, Silverado, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, ‘The Rapping Hyena’, Silver Cena!!

BD: And here comes the champ!! He’s held that title for a long time, since he won it at EWNCW’s biggest ppv f the year at Destiny’s Calling, way back in October!

Bod: Indeed, but he’s not been a great champ. He can’t speak English, and he’s such a goofball.

PK: You have to give the guy credit, he has been a pretty fighting champion! And he’s beaten all comers so far! And you can see it in his eyes, he’s fired up tonight after TBOZ spat in his face on Rage last Monday!

BD: That was indeed a despicable act, and I hope Zeus get’s what he deserves here tonight! So let’s now go to the ring to see how this one plays out!

(Hulk Hogan = Silver Cena / HHH = The Beard of Zeus)

(stop at 9:25)

*Cena goes for the pin

3?....

No! TBOZ is barely able to roll his shoulder over, much to the distain of Cena! After pleading with the ref for a bit, he goes for to grab TBOZ, but TBOZ quickly rolls him up!!

NO!! Cena this time manages to wriggle his way out! Both men are at their feet and start slugging away at each other. Punch after punch they go back and forth, until Cena eventually gets the upper hand. He backs Zeus to the ropes and whips him to the opposite side. TBOZ comes back and ducks under a clothesline attempt from Cena before hitting the ropes and hitting Cena with a big running high knee. He quickly covers...

NO! Again Cena kicks out! TBOZ seems like he’s had enough and is signalling for the end! He waits for Cena to get up and he pounces and locks in the God Complex guillotine choke!!

BD: Oh my, Cena’s in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go here!! He’s going to have to tap!!

Bod: There’s no escape from that choke, Cena has to tap or risk permanent injury!!

*Cena is fading as he drops to one knee. His face is turning bright red, and he’s not moved much closer to the ropes. *

PK: He’s going guys, he’s not going to make it!!

*Cena begins to crawl on his knees as the crowd get behind him!!

BD: Wait a minute, there’s some fight still left in the champ here!! He’s getting to the ropes!!

*Cena’s within a foot or 2 to the ropes before TBOZ releases the bodyscissors he’s been applying and within a blink of an eye, drags Cena back to the centre of the ring!!*

BD: That has to be it!! Cena can’t possible get out again, but he isn’t tapping!!

*Cena’s eyes seem to be closed now, and his body seems limp.

The referee lifts his arm once...... down it goes

Again......... and it’s down

A third and final time............... but again it drops and this one’s over

Ring the bell!!

BD: New champion!! We have a new World Heavyweight Champion!! TBOZ has done it!!

Bod: This is a big moment! The balance of power has now shifted. There’s a new sheriff in town, and Monday night Rage will now be all about TBOZ!!

PK: That was a well fought battle, and credit goes to Cena, but he just couldn’t keep TBOZ at bay! What kind of champion will Zeus be I wonder?

BD: You’ll have to tune in to Monday night Rage tomorrow to find out, but TBOZ has won here!!

Blog Entries
    BD: Up next we have another match from Rage with the Steel Cage match between Solla and Seraphim! A rivalry that’s been brewing over the last few weeks.

Jason McManus: This next match is a steel cage match, where the opponents can win by pinfall, submission, or by escaping the cage!

JMcM: Introducing first, straight down from heaven, Seraphim!!

BD: So Bodom, give us some insight as to how this match came to be.

Bod: Well for the past several weeks now Seraphim has been campaigning if you please for a shot at the World Heavyweight title, and each week, Solla has been coming out and brutally attacking him. His claim is that Seraphim doesn’t deserve to be considered for a shot at the title, whereas he should. He’s claiming that Seraphim is trying to hijack his place on the top tier of EWNCW. Eventually, John Cleverly had enough and decided to arrange this steel cage match tonight. If Solla wins, then it’ll prove that Seraphim doesn’t deserve to be ahead of him, if Seraphim wins, then he will have endured a brutal match. A steel cage match with nowhere to run against Solla. If he wins, then he does indeed prove that he’s ready for the big time.

PK: You aluded to the fact that there’s nowhere to run there, and that is indeed the case. Seraphim is going to be locked inside that cage with an animal in Solla. Although you have to say, Solla hasn’t had much luck in recent times. Has he perhaps lost the sickness? Has he lost his aura and presence?

Bod: HA! I’d like to see you say that to his face! See what he does to you!

JMcM: And his opponent, from the bowels of hell, ‘The Albino Rhino’, Solla!!

BD: And here is the monster that is Solla, although you have to admit Bodom, Solla is on somewhat of a losing streak in these high profile matches.

Bod: Look, this man is capable of anything. He’s one of if not the most unpredictable superstar we have here in EWNCW, and he’s damn right sick minded. Seraphim is going to be locked inside this cage here with one of the most brutal men in this business. He was in the first ever hell in a cell match in EWNCW, and the first scaffold match. This man knows how to survive and punish you in this kind of environment.

PK: You forgot to mention though, that he lost both those matches.

BD: That he did, but like Bodom said, he did leave his mark on his opponents after those respective matches. Let’s see what happens with this one!

(Kane = Solla / MVP = Seraphim)

BD: And Seraphim does it!! Seraphim wins!! How on earth did he do that?!

PK: You have to give credit where it’s due, Seraphim overcame the odds and beat a monster in Solla here tonight! Who knows, maybe now he’ll get that title shot that he craves!

Bod: He got lucky. Solla wasn’t in top form..... wait a minute, what the hell is this.....

*The cage has been lifted, and Solla has been standing in the middle of the ring for a few minutes now. His expression hasn’t changed at all hardly, and the crowd are booing him loud. Eventually, he starts to shiver, and wraps his arms around himself as if he’s trying to keep warm. He drops to his knees and he appears to be starting to cry. He eventually sits in his haunches with his knees pulled up to his chest, still shivering and the tears very visibly rolling down his cheeks now. He also seems to be rocking back and forth.*

BD: What on earth is this?! What is he doing?! What’s wrong with him?!

Bod: Well this is a different side of Solla to what we’ve seen in the past. This is very strange indeed.

*Eventually Solla’s personal reporter Herbert Birdsfoot comes running down the ramp with the Surgeon General. They both enter the ring and help Solla to his feet. Birdsfoot has a big blanket with him and he puts it over Solla’s head to cover up his face that is full of tears now. They both help him out of the ring and up the ramp as the crowd are still booing and a large portion even laughing. Birdsfoot turns at the top of the ramp and shouts
    “You’ll be sorry!! You’ll all be sorry!!”
    They eventually exit*

BD: What the.....Ok......that was a very strange experience. Any idea what that was about? Anyone?

*Bodom and Pierce look at each other and shrug their shoulders*

BD: No? Well bizarre indeed. But the bottom line, Seraphim winning that steel cage match, and gaining a huge win here at Glory to the Brave!

Blog Entries
    BD: After a fine night of entertainment we have come to our main event of the evening! The EWNCW Championship match between Gillz and Tommy Thunder.

PK: Going by trends, Tommy Thunder is going to win. Every other title has changed hands tonight, gimme five minutes whilst I call vegas and make a bet.

Bodom: Well.. whilst Pierce goes off to bet his life savings and his wife, lets take a look at this rivalry.

*A video shows highlights of Tommy Thunder beating Krysys and Bam four weeks ago with Gillz applauding Tommy sarcastically at the end of the match. A brawl is then shown between the two as officials break it up and Nathan Staples issuing the no contact clause. We see more highlights of the following weeks, with Tommy costing Gillz a match and wearing his belt and finally the clause being lifted and the two going at it during a tag team match.*

BD: This one is at boiling point and Tommy Thunder will be hoping to put an end to Gillz' trash talk once and for all.

PK: Ok i'm back, i'm gonna make a lot of money when Tommy wins this match.

JM: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the EWNCW World Title! Introducing first, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tommy Thunder!

BD: Looks like we're ready to get it on! Here comes Thunder!

Bodom: He's never been able to pin Gillz, and I don't see a reason why that'll end tonight, Thunder's a good wrestler, but lacks the edge that Gillz has.

PK: Don't say that! I've got a house to lose if Tommy doesn't get the win..

*Thunder marches out to a huge reaction from the crowd, cheering for him and chanting. Thunder salutes the fans and heads down to the ring and poses on the turnbuckle as he enters the ring. He turns his attention to the ramp and awaits his opponent.*

JM: And his opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland, the EWNCW Champion, Gillz!

BD: Gillz is going to be tested tonight that's for sure, but he's going to have to work hard if he's going to be the only champion to retain tonight.

Bodom: These two guys hate each other so we could be about to see a really bloody fight, that's what i'm hoping anyway.

*Gillz comes out to a chorus of boos from the fans, he laughs it up and shakes his head down the ramp to Thunder. Both men stare each other down as Gillz steps through the ropes, he holds the title high above his head to mock Thunder before handing it to the ref who shows the belt to the camera.*

BD: Lets get the main event going!

Gillz/Bret vs Thunder/Austin

BD: Gillz rams Thunder back first into the steel ring barrier!

PK: Fight back Tommy! I don't want to tell my wife we're homeless!

*Gillz rolls back into the ring and Tommy manages to beat the 10 count as well. Gillz whips Tommy to the ropes and tries for a clothesline but it's ducked. Tommy rebounds off the opposite ropes and hits a big shoulder block knocking Gillz down. Gillz jumps to his feet but is down again after Tommy hits a clothesline. Tommy pulls Gillz to his feet and looks to be gaining momentum, hitting him with a flurry of strikes. He whips Gillz to the ropes and hits a spinebuster before signalling for the eye of the storm! Gillz slowly gets to his feet, Tommy goes for it but Gillz manages to evade, he kicks Tommy to the mid section, and goes for the Double Arm Underhook DDT but Tommy fights out of it!*

BD: Neither one of these men is willing to give up!

Bodom: This is the title that everyone wants, surrender isn't an option Bob!

*Tommy and Gillz trade punches again, Tommy gains the upper hand and rocks Gillz with a huge uppercut. Tommy goes for the eye of the storm again but Gillz refuses to take it and blocks, pushing Tommy into a corner with force. Tommy kicks Gillz in the gut to knock him away and climbs to the second rope but Gillz comes punch with a punch to the jaw. Gillz climbs the ropes with Tommy sitting on the top turnbuckle and positions him for a huge Double Arm DDT which he successfully connects with!*

BD: He's broken him in half! Tommy Thunder is out cold!

PK: No! Get up Tommy! Get up!

*Gillz crawls over and manages to go for the pin.*

1!

2!

3!!!

JM: Here is your winner, and still EWNCW champion, Gillz!

BD: I can't believe it, Gillz manages to retain his title in devastating fashion!

Bodom: I knew he could do it, Thunder is going home empty handed, Pierce?

PK: ...

BD: Pierce, are you ok?

PK: ...

BD: The bottom line is, Gillz is the only champion to retain his title tonight, unbelievable!

Bodom: And you can tell it means a lot to him, just look at his face!

BD: That's all we have time for folks, be sure to tune into Rage and Inferno for your next installments of EWNCW!

PK: My house...

Blog Entries
    Bump this show!
    Like a BAWS!

Blog Entries
    Bumping the show again for anyone who'd like to read it!

First Filler. A couple people aren't on the card, but they will be next week, the card was pretty stacked as it was and there just simply wasn't enough room for everyone.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Be sure to watch out for some Vendetta PPV announcements as well as some potential new feuds starting.

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

PMs for next weeks Inferno will go out tomorrow, will be doing my best to make sure Inferno is on Thursday next week.

I lied, it matters.

Be sure to catch EWNCWs first episode of Warzone too, CGBigman and TTC will appreciate feedback i'm sure.

Inferno is next!

I lied, it matters.