Page 53 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

*The pyro hits the stage and the crowd go wild. It’s time for Glory to the Brave!*

Bob Daniels: Ladies and gentlemen welcome one and all to EWNCW Glory to the Brave, live here from Phoenix, Arizona! We’ve been gearing up fr this ppv for 4 weeks now, and it’s finally here! I’m alongside my Inferno broadcast colleague Pierce Kingmaker and EWNCW legend Bodom from Rage, which match are you two looking forward to most tonight?

Bodom: Without doubt, the main event Bob. The Beard of Zeus against Silver Cena, the World Heavyweight title on the line, and a lot of bad blood between both men. Even more so after TBOZ spat in the face of Cena on the latest episode of Rage. That steel cage match between Solla and Seraphim should be an interesting spectacle too. Both men vying for a top spot in the main event on Rage. Tonight, we’ll find out which one truly does deserve that spot.

Pierce Kingmaker: Well I’m looking forward to the real main event which will happen before that steel cage match. Tommy Thunder on a roll as of late, but can he finally win the gold and topple Gillz, who’s amassing a very lengthy reign as champion here. And another match I’m looking forward to is the International championship match. The streak is once again on the line of course as King Strem will be the latest to attempt to beat the huge Mark Dimension. Can he get the job done? Or will he be the latest in a long list of failures.

BD: Indeed all good matches picked out there guys. But I believe that we’re kicking things off with the match for the Evolution championship, so let’s take things to our ring announcer Jason McManus and get this show on the road!

Jason McManus: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the EWNCW Evolution Championship!!

JMcM: Introducing first, the challenger, from Sao Paulo, Brazil, Ronaldo Romulus!!

Bod: I’ll tell you guys, this man is articulate, smart and very refined in the ring. He’s got Beerstein’s number in my opinion.

PK: Well I have to disagree. From what I’ve seen on Rage, Beerstein doesn’t seem to fazed by this man one bit.

JMcM: And from Munchen, Germany, he is the EWNCW Evolution Champion, Markus Beerstein!!

PK: Look at him, that’s not a man that’s scared, he looks as if he’s just about to get in the ring, get the 3 count without breaking a sweat, grab a few beers, hang out with the crowd here and go home!

Bod: That’s exactly why I think he won’t win. There is such a thing as overconfidence.

BD: Well, the match is about to get under way, so let’s see what happens!

JMcM: Here is your winner, and new EWNCW Evolution champion, Ronaldo Romulus!!

BD: My God! Ronaldo Romulus wins!! He’s the new Evolution champion!!

Bod: I knew he could do it. He deserves this and he’ll be a much better champion than that drunkard Beerstein!

PK: You got to give it to him, he backed up all that talk he’s been talking and he won it! You can’t argue that he can’t walk the walk now!

BD: What a way to start things off here! And there’s plenty more on the way!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    BD: Now, if you've been keeping up to date with Inferno Bodom.

Bodom: Not at all.

PK: But I watch Rage all the time!

Bodom: Well Rage is a great show, why wouldn't you watch it?

BD: Anyway.. you'd know that since Alex Kidd returned a couple weeks ago, he's taken exception to what Arthur Lansdale calls 'lessons' at the end of his matches. Role the footage.

*A quick vignette is shown of Lansdale conducting post match attacks during his last four matches. First against Harley McCartney and Captain Amazing, before standing arrogantly over them. Next, his attack on Flying Dutchman is shown, the music changes and highlights of Alex Kidd intervening and running Lansdale off is shown. The following week Alex Kidd is attacked post match by Lansdale after losing to Mr Mayhem Mike Hawk, and a reprisal attack of Kidd running Lansdale off again as he tried to attack The Great Cobra.*

BD: It's been heating up between these two, and it's set to get even worse tonight as they square off in the ring.

PK: This'll be Kidds first major match back from injury, something Arthur will know for sure, and no doubt he'll be targetting previously injured areas.

Bodom: Lansdale is one of the few guys I can actually tolerate watching from Inferno, everything about him just screams talent.

BD: So you're not concerned with his post match attacks week in week out?

Bodom: Like I tell Pentalion, it shows a killer instinct, attitude, both of which you need if you're ever going to hold a championship in this business.

JM: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Manchester, England, Arthur Lansdale!

PK: Looks like we're ready to get the second match of the night underway, here comes the Mouth of Manchester himself.

BD: He's got a face like a smacked backside, Alex Kidd has really got underneath his skin, you can tell he's absolutely furious.

Bodom: I just can't believe this man isn't fighting for the Inferno Ignition Title, original name by the way, didn't you say he's won his last four matches?

PK: He deserves to be facing Ano Doom tonight, I really believe that Nathan Staples has a grudge against him.

*Lansdale and Ravensdell stride out in typical fashion. Lansdale waves his flag before handing it to the valet who accepts it gratefully before waving it around herself. The fans are clearly against him as usual, with anti-Lansdale chants and loud booing. Lansdale climbs up onto the apron as Ravensdell walks around the ring, he steps through the ropes and removes his jacket, handing it through the ropes to the woman, no talking tonight, just business.*

JM: And his opponent, from Sonora, Mexico, Alex Kidd!

BD: Big reaction for Kidd, the fans really showing that they will side with anyone who is willing to shut the man in the ring up.

Bodom: Attacking Lansdale from behind on two occassions as shown in the video earlier should be getting this man a much worse reaction, he's clearly a thug.

PK: Kidd's really only been doing what he believes in and that's standing up to people like Lansdale, but he really shouldn't have got involved with him.

BD: The only thug in this match is Lansdale, he claims to be classy, he claims to be better than everyone else, but at the end of the day he's nothing but a common thug.

*Kidd races out from the back to a good reaction from the crowd as they cheer his entrance. He walks down the ramp to the ring, high fiving a few fans before leaping up onto the apron and jumping over the top rope. Lansdale stares him down as he climbs the turnbuckle, the ref standing in his way to make sure he waits until the bell rings. Kidd turns around and the two trash talk each other before the ref calls for the bell.*

Arthur Lansdale/Williams vs Alex Kidd/Styles

(Ignore the ending)

BD: The fans are on their feet, Alex Kidd is going up top!

PK: High risk coming up, or crash and burn!

Bodom: Here he comes.. CRASH! Lansdale gets out of the way of the moonsault!

*Kidd launches himself off the top rope looking for a moonsault but Lansdale rolls out of the way as Kidd hits the canvas. Lansdale jumps up quickly and takes advantage, locking Kidd into the lebell lock. Kidd tries to fight, refusing to tap out, the fans try to help him but Lansdale won't let go, tightening the hold, pulling Kidd's neck back as far as it will go.*

BD: Kidd's pride is refusing to let him tap out! but he's in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go!

Bodom: Tap out you idiot, there's no way out!

*Lansdale screams 'Ask him!' to the ref who obliges and continues to ask Kidd if he will tap out. Kidd won't do it, still trying to fight out of it, but he's fading fast. Lansdale wrenches the neck again hard, the ref asks Kidd but there's no response, he asks again and then checks if he's still conscious. Quickly he calls for the bell as Kidd has passed out from the pain. Lansdale laughs as he continues the hold before eventually releasing, standing up and prodding Kidds head with his boot disrespectfully.*

BD: Lansdale wins but shows another vile post match display, you want to know why he's not fighting for a title, there's your reason right there.

Bodom: Kidd's out of it, looks like there's a few EMT's on their way out here.

PK: Kidd could be seriously injured, he should have tapped out earlier, instead this has happened.

*Lansdale celebrates and climbs the turnbuckle as the fans boo. The EMTs work on Kidd and prepare to take him away on a stretcher as Lansdale walks up the ramp, still celebrating with Ravensdell.*

BD: Ladies and gentlemen, it doesn't look too good for Alex Kidd, the EMTs are working on him right now but he could be seriously injured. I don't think we'll be seeing him in EWNCW for a very long time.

Bodom: Good riddance, you can't have self righteous people like him hanging around.

Blog Entries
    BD: It's time for the #1 Contenders match for the Rage Ignition Championship! I think Gruber has this one, it's his time tonight!

PK: Well you know, I have my money on King for tonight! He is coming in hot, and coming in strong.

Bodom: Really? Tonight is the night of the Prodigy, Arius! Whomever wins the later Rage Ignition match better be on guard, because the Prodigy is going to come for that very belt!

Jason McM: From PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA, it's CHRIS KING!!!!

*King makes his way down to the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj6Tmm90tOE

JMcM: Next out, All the way from the JUSTICE LEAGUE, it's THE BLUE FLASH!!!

JMcM: Following him, all the way from the Blue Mountains in New South Wales, it's the PRODIGY, ARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMcM: And finally, all the way from Germany, it's HANZ GRUBER!!!!!!

*The rest of the men slide into the ring and set up in the corners*

King(Batista) vs Arius(Kane) vs Gruber(JBL) vs TBF(Cena)

PK: OMG, KING HAS DONE IT! KIng is the new number 1 contender for the Rage Ignition belt!

Bodom: That is a shame, Arius should have had that! That was Arius' match to win and he blew it! Well, that's fine, he'll get another shot! Arius is not to be held down!

BD: Well congratulations to Chris King! He is now next in line for the a shot at the Rage Ignition champion. But who will be the champion? We'll find that out later tonight!

Blog Entries
    BD: Up next we have some 3 on 3 action!

Bod: Easy there Bob, don't get excited.

PK: Bodom, that's just wrong. We'll see here EWNCW's new power hungry stable, the Jaws of Men taking on the resident playboys, The Sexiest Alpha males!

Jason McManus: This next match is scheduled for one fall, and is a 3 on 3 tag team match!

Jason McManus: From 2 doors down from the Playboy Mansion, The Sexiest Alpha Males!!!

JMcM: And their opponents, The JAWS OF MEN!

PK: There is no way SAM is going to lose tonight! They are on their A game and they shall prevail!

Bodom: I don't know, Jaws have been coming out strong lately. Is tongiht their night to take down the Sexiest Alpha Males?

BD: It's Glory to the Brave, and JoM certainly are brave! In the next few minutes, we'll see who is going to walk out of here, as the victors!

SAM (Big E Langston & Calvin Raines & Alexander Rusev) vs. JoM(Bo Rotundo & Leakee & Richie Steamboat.)

(Towards the end, one of JoM distracts the ref, while another member hits a low blow, allowing for the win!)

Bodom: Oh yes! JoM takes the victory! Such a good match, but SAM just weren't enough to beat JoM!

PK: BULLSHIT! They cheated to beat SAM, they know damn well they can't beat them straight up!

Bodom: Come off it, a win is a win is a win, and JoM are winners!

BD: Man oh man, I can't wait until Inferno to see what is going to happen between these two are such a cheap win! SAM is going to be looking for revenge, and by God they are going to get it!

Bodom: We shall see, but for now, JAWS OF MEN ARE YOUR VICTORS!

Blog Entries
    *we cut to the office where Nathan Staples and John cleverly are sitting on a sofa watching the ppv. There’s a knock at the door*

NS: Come in.

*Billy McCoy walks in as the crowd pop, not expecting to see him there*

NS: Ahh, McCoy, glad you could make it!

BMcC: There better be a damn good reason why you called me after Inferno to demand that I be here tonight. I've bare ly got over the jet lag.

NS: Of course Billy! I couldn’t say more on the phone, you know how expensive the rates are for overseas calls these days!

BMcC: Get to the point Staples.

NS: Of course. I can now inform you that you have been booked for a match tonight.

BMcC: What? I told you that I’d rather not compete tonight. I made it clear that I needed a break to collect my thoughts.

NS: well, unfortunately for you, I'm the BAWS, and if I say you're competing, then you're competing. Besides, this is a special match against a special opponent!

BMcC: Damnit, fine, who is it? Or can’t you tell me because the of the rates of talking to me?

NS: Ahhh, I won’t disclose that just yet. I need it to be a surprise. It’ll be after the next match, so I suggest that you get ready.

*MCoy just stares at Staples with narrow eyes before leaving the office*

John Cleverly: So, you going to tell me who this special opponent is?

NS: Look, it’s a surprise. It’s big, and I need this to be a big shock for everyone, even for you!

*Cleverly shakes his head as Staples smiles on*

Blog Entries
    *back at the commentary table*

BD: Well that’s a nice surprise! Billy McCoy is here and will be in action after this next bout! I wonder who his opponent will be? Let’s move on now to some Inferno Ignition action. We're going to see Ano Doom defend his title against number one contenders Johnny Rose, and Sweet Jones.

PK: Three very talented guys in the ring coming up. Johnny Rose made his debut four weeks ago and has been impressive since. Sweet Jones is unbeaten in as many weeks and Ano Doom has been elusive since winning the belt but returned to devastating effect on Thursday.

Bodom: From what i've been told he came out and destroyed both his opponents tonight during their match which leds to this triple threat affair.

BD: That's right, he made sure that both men knew he was the champion, and just how he gets things done around here.

JM: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a triple threat match for the Inferno Ignition Championship. Introducing first, from Dallas, Texas, Johnny Rose!

BD: Looks like Johnny Rose is out here first, already wearing a belt as you can see. The former SWWF world title belt that he refused to hand back when he left.

Bodom: That takes all sorts of guts to pull off, the kid clearly rates himself highly and Pierce tells me he could really go far.

PK: You're not wrong there Bodom, I rate this guy as highly as he rates himself, he's in my fave five, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the win tonight.

BD: Assuming of course Ano Doom can be defeated, both Rose and Jones have a tough challenge coming up.

*Rose walks out with the SWWF slung over his shoulder. The fans let him know just how they feel about his arrogant behaviour and boo him all the way to the ring. Rose climbs a turnbuckle and holds the belt above his shoulder whilst shouting 'One becomes two tonight, you better believe it!'*

JM: Introducing next, from Las Vegas, Nevada, Sweet Jones!

PK: Here comes the sexy one Sweet Jones! Not that I find him sexy.. it's the girls.. I mean.. they do..

Bodom: Sounds like a suppressed memory coming back to the surface Pierce, anything you'd like to tell us?

BD: If you two are quite done, Sweet Jones has been on a big run of late, and on Thursday he was rather unimpressed that Johnny Rose was being given an interview.

PK: Yeah, shut up Bodom.. where's your professionalism?

Bodom: I'm not the one with the man crush on Sweet Jones.

*Jones strides out into the arena and is given an equally cold reaction, although some of the women in attendance give a phew wolf whistles. Jones is accompanied by two women who walk to the ring with him arm in arm. They both kiss him on the cheek and he slides into the ring and faces off with Johnny Rose.*

JM: Here is your Inferno Ignition Champion, Ano Doom!

BD: Here comes the monster! He's got to be my favourite to win this match due to the way he dominated both these men on Thursday night.

PK: You might be right Bob, he's got the hallmarks of a true beast, if anyone can win this match, it's Ano Doom.

Bodom: He doesn't impress me at all, he calls himself a champion? He went into hiding for 3 weeks after winning it, the guy stinks of fear.

BD: Really? You think he might be afraid to lose his title?

Bodom: Damn right I think he's afraid, why else would he go on the run?

*Doom marches down to the ring, lumbering as only a giant can do. The crowd seem unsure of him as he climbs into the ring, facing off with both men. He holds the Ignition Title over his head before making a cut throat sign to both men. Jones and Rose look at each other and nod, a sign of some temporary alliance?*

Rose/Jericho vs Jones/Edge vs Doom/Batista

(Ignore the ending)

BD: Ano Doom is cleaning house! He sends Jones to the outside and pounds on Rose!

PK: It's turning into a slaughter!

Bodom: The real Ano Doom has woken up, this one won't be going much longer.

*Doom forces Rose to a corner and buries his shoulder a few times before whipping him across the ring. He chases rose, going for a uge clothesline but Rose manages to evade him, Doom goes chest first into the turnbuckle and Rose hits a bulldog as he rebounds towards the center of the ring. Doom Lays prone and Rose heads to the top rope, knowing someone risky will be needed to end this match.*

BD: Rose heads up top, what's he going for!?

PK: Hold on, Jones is climbing the turnkbuckle opposite!

*Rose flies off the top and hits a splash onto Doom, the referee goes for the count but Jones comes flying off his own turnbuckle, landing right on top of Rose. The referee looks at the pinning predicament with both Rose and Jones pinning Doom. He looks confused, not sure what to do but goes for a double handed pin, counting for both men.*

1!

2!

3!!!

BD: What in the hell just happened!? Did the ref just count both pins!?

PK: Seems that way, so who's the champion?

Bodom: Note Ano Doom, i'll tell you that much...

*The ref stands up, still confused. He shrugs his shoulder as Rose and Jones roll off doom, somewhat out of it after a tough match. The referee heads to the announce table and tells the announcer the result.*

JM: Uhh.. here is your winner and new Ignition Champion.. Johnny Rose! And.. Sweet Jones!?

BD: What!? Two champions!? What the hell is this!?

Bodom: Unbelievable, I haven't seen this happen in EWNCW before.

PK: Nathan Staples is gonna have to sort this out on Inferno..

Blog Entries

Jason McManus: This next match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Devon, England, ‘The British Excellence’, Billy McCoy!!

Bob Daniels: We’re ploughing on here tonight, and we now have Billy McCoy coming out here! He was ordered to be here by Nathan Staples to face off against a special opponent! But who could it be?!

Bod: Well if it’s someone ‘special’ so to speak, perhaps Eugene?

Pierce Kingmaker: That’s a bit dissrespectfull Bodom. I have no idea who it could be. It could literally be anyone, hell, even you Bodom! You got your gear on under that suit?!

Bod: I can assure you that it isn’t me Pierce.

BD: Well hang on guys, I guess we’ll find out now!

JMcM: And his opponent.......

*There’s a big pause before.....*

JMcM: From Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Broc Flucker!!

BD: Oh my GOD! Is that really him?! Is Broc Flucker really in EWNCW?!

Bod: Wow, what an acquisition if he is here to stay! This is a guy who’s wrestled in several top promotions and held titles! I recall him and his cousin being the longest reigning tag team champions in a smaller promotion. Well, this is the big leagues. I can't wait t see what he can do here!!

PK: Just look at McCoy’s face, he has no idea what to think about this!

(CM Punk = Billy McCoy / Booker T = Broc Flucker

BD: What a debut for Broc, but McCoy edged him out in that one!

Bod: McCoy needed that win after the run he's been on recently. But I predict great things for young Broc in EWNCW, he proved there that he can go with an experienced individual in McCoy.

PK: Ohhh, wait a minute!! Watch Broc here, he’s measuring McCoy!!

*McCoy has his back turned to Broc who is visibly seizing him up behind. As soon as McCoy turns to go and celebrate with the fans on the other side of the arena, Broc charges him and hits him with a thunderous spear!*

BD: Good God almighty!! What a spear!! Broc just took McCoy out with that spear!!

Bod: Ohhh, I like this guy already! That is how you make an impact on your debut!

PK: It’ll be interesting to see where this takes Broc in EWNCW. One can only assume that he’ll now be featuring on the Inferno brand on Thursday nights!

BD: Indeed. McCoy can’t be happy with that one bit! I wonder what his reaction to that act will be?!

Blog Entries
    Jason McManus:This next match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the EWNCW tag team championships!

Jason McManus: From the Land of Destruction, it's DOMINATION!

JM: And their challengers. From the Last House on the left of the Arkham Asylum, it's JESTING MADNESS.

Bodom: Oh man, I've been waiting for this match all day! Domination vs Jesting Madness? Perhaps the two best tag-teams in EWNCW history!

BD: Well you might be stretching things a bit there. They have some way to go to reach the heights of the likes of God Money and The Force of Greatness! But you got one thing right Bodom! This promises to be a top notch match with great story telling. I wouldn't be shocked if this was the match of the night!

PK: It's the champions match to win, Jesting Madness can't possibly win this tonight!

Diesel and HBK = Jesting Madness / Razor Kid = Domination

BD: What was that PK? JM couldn't do it! Well guess what! THEY ARE YOUR NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Bodom: Oh man, I would not discount this match for anything in the world! Great effort from both sides and a great finish! Jesting Madness deserved the win and they got it!

PK: Man it's whatever, Domination shall get their belts back, and when they do, they will show what it truly means to be dominant in EWNCW. Jesting Madness is just a placeholder for them right now!

Blog Entries
    BD: Incase you're not keeping score, we've had three championship matches tonight and all three have seen title changes.

PK: So far we've seen Ronaldo Romulus crowned the new Evolution Champion, Jesting Madness become the new tag team champions and in bizarre fashion, Sweet Jones and Johnny Rose are now joint Inferno Ignition Champions.

Bodom: I'm still intrigued as to how Nathan Staples is going to figure this one out, goes without saying that this kind of thing wouldn't happen on Rage.

BD: Well moving on we've got a grudge match coming up, with Bam taking on Krysys in a rematch from last Thursday on Inferno.

PK: Bam won that match with help from Ric Flair of course, but after the match Bam went crazy and took Flair out, I guess he's tired of not being able to stand on his own two feet.

Bodom: Ridiculous behaviour, he was lucky to have had Ric Flair mentor him in the way that he did, Bam is an ungrateful moron.

JM: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Osaka, Japan, 'The Japanese Dragon' Bam!

BD: Well here comes Bam now. And I think a factor in his betrayal has got to be the way Flair has been treating him lately. Flair has blamed him for a lot of his losses lately despite Flair being at fault for most of them.

Bodom: Flair's just doing what he feels necessary to get the win, he's not called the dirtiest player in the game for nothing ya know.

*Bam comes out alone as predicted to a hail of abuse from the fans, turning his back on Flair hasn't endeared him to the fans. Bam shrugs off the reaction and climbs into the ring waiting for his opponent.*

JM: And his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada, 'The Saint' Krystian Krysys!

BD: Here comes Krysys who coould well have been fighting Gillz for the EWNCW championship if not for the meddling of Bam and Flair four weeks ago.

PK: A win for him tonight may go a long way in deciding who becomes the next number one contender.

Bodom: This guy's straight edge right? How does he unwind after a hard match? Does he stare at a picture of a beer can and hope to get a contact buzz?

BD: I don't think that's what he does at all Bodom..

*Krysys heads out to a huge reaction from the fans, who are getting well and truly behind him tonight. Krysys makes the straight edge sign and walks to the ring, keeping his eyes on Bam who stares him down in return. Krysys trash talks his opponent, telling him that Flair won't be saving him tonight.*

Krysys/Rollins vs Bam/Ambrose

(Ignore the ending)

BD: Bam and Krysys fight it out on the outside and Bam sends Krysys back first into the ring post!

Bodom: That'll hurt in the morning!

PK: That'll be hurting right now i'm sure!

*Bam backs off and then launches himself at Krysys who ducks out of the way sending Bam face first into the post. Krysys gets to his feet, rolling into the ring and back out to break the count, he stomps on Bam and then pulls him up to his feet before pushing him back into the ring. Krysys follows him and throws a few punches sending Bam to the corner, Bam comes out fighting however and they trade punches. Bam hits a thumb to the eye before nailing Krysys with a DDT, he goes for the pin with his legs on the ropes.*

1!

2!

No!

BD: Feet on the ropes! The ref spots it though!

*There ref catches Bam and the two argue as Bam gets to his feet. Bam turns his attention back to Krysys and pulls him to his feet but Krysys has recovered and kicks Bam in the gut before hitting a suplex. Both men get to their feet slowly and Krysys is the first to react, heading up top for something spectacular. Bam recovers in time and climbs to the second rope himself, the two trade punches from the turnbuckle. Eventually Krysys gains the advantage but two stand precariously on the ropes. With a rush of blood to the head Krysys rolls over Bam, keeping a hold of him and dragging him from the second rope for a huge powerbomb. Krysys goes for the pin.*

1!

2!

3!!!

JM: Here is your winner, Krystian Krysys!

BD: What a move! You could have counted to 10 and Bam wouldn't have been able to kick out, Krysys gets the win!

PK: Stylish way to get the win there and Bam has been defeated again! He'll be kicking himself for turning his back on Flair now!

Bodom: Ya see, Flair does a lot more than just stand at ringside looking awesome, Bam could have got the win with a little help from the Nature Boy!

Blog Entries
    Jason McManus: This next match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Rage Ignition Championship!

JMcM: From The Rapid Depths, it's THE RAPID KING, SHAZ!!!

JMcM: And from Boulder, Nevda, it's the Pint Sized Rocker, DAYMIAN BLOODSTONE!!

BD: It's time for the Rage Ignition match, and boy is it going to be a good one. I've been following these two and boy are they ever ready for the match ahead!

PK: I concur this match is going to be one for the ages, and at GTTB, it's going to be a damn good age.

Bodom: Shaz is going to walk out of here the new champion, Bloodstone, is going down tonight! There is no way around it. Tonight is the night of the Rapid King!

BD: I think Stone is going to hold on to his title a bit longer than that, my friend.

Shaz(Sheamus) vs Damien(Daniel Bryan)

Bodom: Just as I suspected, The Rapid King is walking out of GTTB the new RAGE IGNITION CHAMPION! Look at Daymien, sitting in the middle of the ring, as Shaz walks away with his new prize!

PK: Well that was a slobber knocker, but Shaz did deserve it. He fought his heart out and is now walking away as the new Rage Ignition Champion!

BD: Man, I thought for sure Bloodstone was going to hold on to that belt a little longer. But if that's the way things happen, I'm sure he'll get it back in due time, if he doesn't move on to bigger and better things in the mean time.

Bodom: Sour grapes, Daniels? Admit it, Shaz is just a better competitor and wrestler, and Bloodstone will never be able to touch him again!