Page 45 of 147 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 95 145 ... LastLast
    *And we're back to the EWNCW Christmas Special, Santa's Grotto is looking a little.. chaotic. Flair is still going strong on his egg nog and Wells and Cleverley are doing their best to keep their distance as Flair throws the next gift box at the wall*

Flair: Look at what I drew here! Rage King of Christmas? A three way match? WOOOOOOOO

Flair: Didn't I tell you to shut up, woman? Elf boy! Draw me them names!

*Wells draws and hands them to Flair*

Flair: Ronaldo, Carlin, and the damn ignition Champion?!?! Damn I wish this was for that belt!

Wells: You're not the only one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KeQ5...layer_embedded

JM: From Boulder, Nevada, he is your Ignition Champion, BLOODSTONEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DB: Hey guys and girls, Merry Christmas from EWNCW's very own elf me, Your Ignition Champion Daymian Bloodstone.

*crowd laughs*

DB: Now I know someone in the back is asking why Santa's little helper is out here and well this elf is out here simply to give the naughty wrestlers what they deserve. No.not cole, a giant ass kicking from the pint size elf!

*Heavy boos from the crowd*

JM: From Toledo, Ohio Williaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Carliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!

BD: Despite forming a tag team with Grind Bastard on the Supershow, he’s in a singles match.

PK: It’s a special show, Bob, anything can happen.

Bod: I liked his attitude during the Supershow and earlier on tonight when he got in Ano Doom's face, let’s see if he keeps it tonight.

*Carlin has a mic in hand*

WC: I guess everybody here is marking like fuck because it’s Christmas, right?

*Mixed reaction, there’s a cheap pop for Christmas mention, but mainly boos*

WC: Well, I’m not. See, there are several things that I don’t like about this period of the year. But that’s not the reason I’m sad. Last week, we lost one of the most clear minds in the world. Yes, I’m talking about Christopher Hitchens. One of the best writers, even he never made fiction. He lashed the fanaticism-driven minds with the reason’s whip, he brought the Enlightment to fight the obscurity of blind faith, and he never hid when an important issue aroused, always with a witty, sarcastic and direct writing style. He was a bit like Lansdale, but not that arrogant and never boring.

*Another cheap pop for bashing Lansdale, with some “Lansdale sucks” but still boos predominate*

WC: I guess the Rush Limbaughs of the world, or that Grinch guy named Newt who wants to be a president, or the bunch of extreme right wing rabid war dogs are sitting in their houses, opening champagne bottles to toast for the enemy they lost, while they drool like the living proofs of the existence of the Homo Heidelbergensis they are, instead of moaning for the loss of an intelligent man, and I bet some of you here or at home have done the same. What a shame!

*This time the crowd is unanimous: they are booing Carlin like mad*

WC: So I hope tonight I get the victory, to dedicate it to Mr Hitchens. One for the rational people of the world!

*Obviously the crowd doesn’t like to be called irrational and the booing continues*

WC: Regarding Christmas… probably the most hypocrite period of the year.

*Crowd doesn’t get tired of booing*

WC: You know, everybody says that you have to be nice to anyone around you because it’s the Christmas spirit. And that means you have to be nice to your incompetent co-worker, retarded brother-in-law, or sexual harasser boss. Hell, you have to be nice to a fucking pedophile if you meet one!

*Crowd shows a lot of displease. Event some garbage reachs the ring*

WC: So, I have to smile around and pretend I like those people when they only thing I want to do is telling them how sick they make me. Except of course, the boss, you either kiss ass or you’re fired! Remember folks, Stone Cold’s antics won’t help you in real life!

*As there’s a Stone Cold reference, and some truth, there’s a small pop, but most of the fans are silent*

WC: But I always wondered, if Christmas it’s a time for being good at each other, what happens the rest of the year? You have a license to be a bastard and run amok doing evil? Seeing a good portion of the population, one would say yes, as they dedicate to cheat their wifes and husbands, use their power to rob people, going around like bullies and yet kneeling every single Sunday at church saying how good Christians they are!

*Once again, loud booing comes from this*

WC: And you know what really pisses me off of this hypocrites? They say to their kids that they’ll get get their presents only if they are good kids! Come on! Even the biggest bully kids get their presents no matter what! They can go around being dumbass brutes and making other kids life hell and still they’ll get the PS3 because if not, they can get a childhood trauma! And even worse, try to go and tell that to his father, who is a bigger, dumber, fatter version of the kid, and he’ll just produce a shotgun and say “Get outta mah place” while their neighbours give him a standing ovation!

*Another mixed reaction, as some people chant “Screw the bullies”, but there are mainly boos*

WC: So, screw your Christmas, screw your Christianity, that burnt the Alexandria’s library, screw Judaism for starting the monotheist cults, and screw Islam who left the path of wisdom in the Middle Ages for obscurity and fanaticism, tonight William Carlin, the superior technician, will score a victory for himself and in the name of Rationalism!

*Carlin drops the mic as the crowd boos him with fierce intensity, getting the loudest disapproval of the whole promo*

BD: There were some nasty remarks there.

Bod: Some were, yes, but he made a few points that everyone should consider.

PK: I loved his intensity.

Bod: Me too. Let’s see if he’s that intense in the ring.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

The EWNCW hopes to get the spirits of their crestfallen talent up with some holiday merriment. EWNCW fans, in the arena, can be seen sporting Christmas apparel as well as Christmas themed wrestling signs; one of which displays a cardboard cutout of “The Sandman” as one of Santa’s reindeer pulling a red sleigh with a picture of Santa Claus whipping him. Over Santa’s face is a picture of Gillz’s face with a malicious grin on his face. Even the employees at the arena are in the Christmas spirit as countless men and women walk up and down the stairs selling eggnog, giant candy canes and reindeer hats. The barricade is decorated with colorful wreaths and bells. Even the venue of combat, the Monday Night Raw ring, magnifies Christmas joy with the addition of red ribbons tied around the ring. Despite the season’s call for animosity and rivalries to be put to rest for the sake of a day of momentary accord, the hatred between the EWNCW fans and JBW fans burns brighter than the Star of David placed on the very, precocious top of their unbridled indifference.

Though the man associated with this particular music has shown himself impartial to the fans, the overall reaction to Ronaldo Romulus’ presence is one of near unquenchable abhorrence. When Ronldo finally emerges from the back, the audience does what seems to be in mock reverence to the arrival of royalty with the tossing of confetti; only this time, it is with the very much available Christmas themed concessions of candy canes and elf-shaped cookies. In a near mirror image of Moses, Ronaldo walks through his Dead Sea of hate with poise and nonchalance to the crowd’s brutal physical and verbal assault; the Pharaoh’s relentless horsemen. When it seems as though the onslaught of their sugary arrows yield no irritation, most of the audience holds fire, hoping that the next person that they dislike that comes out will incur more…entertaining and camera worthy results. When Ronaldo steps into the haven of Yule embellished ring, he swiftly raises his right fist up in the air which immediately stops his music from playing. Ronaldo takes a minute to look at the ring mat and snarls; conveying his distaste at an unknown matter, which the audience expertly concludes, that he’ll waste no time in addressing.

~Ronaldo Romulus~
    “You all must not be aware of what your lack of reverence and exaltation for God’s will is doing to me.”

Ronaldo takes a minute to look up at the quite unfazed audience. By now, most of them are used to Ronaldo being able to speak clearly without the alleviation of a microphone.

~Ronaldo Romulus~
    “Time and time again, I cherish the role as God’s shepherd; one who must exhibit no malice in deterring you “serfs” from your degenerate and rebellious philosophies that sever any reliance on God’s caste system. These are menial impediments which I plan to eradicate. But this…this Christmas that you “serfs” crafted may be the worst of it yet.”

The EWNCW fans united as one rain down their lexical profanities on the man who dared to speak out against Christmas. In their minds, no sane man on Earth disliked Christmas or could get away with a few lingual lashings to their ego if they found one who did and Ronaldo was of no exception to their moral code.

BD: Ronaldo Romulus as... 'inspiring'.. as ever, this is going to be a great match!

Bodom: Say what you want Bob, this guy is a class act with success written all over him!

Ronaldo(AJ)/Carlin(Joe)/Bloodstone(Daniels)

Daniels: OMG... What a match! Did you see that? Those men really went out there and put on a damn clinic!

PK: That was one hell of a match and the right man won.

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

BD: Welcome back to the EWNCW Christmas Special as we close in on our final match of the evening! Bob Daniels, Pierce Kingmaker and Bodom here to guide you through the last stages of the show.

PK: Ronaldo Romulus is the official King of Christmas! Congratulations go to him.

BD: Correction he's the RAGE King of Christmas.

*We're back with Flair, Santa's grotto looks totally trashed and Flair is laying drunk in his chair, barely conscious.*

JC: Ric.. there aren't any gifts left.. there's no more matches to choose.

RF: Are you.. kidding me? Are you telling me that.. GOD can't provide a main event for the ungrateful fans out there? Forget it.. what did we just have.. right.. we're having a King of Christmas match for Inferno to.. Wells get me some names..

*Wells goes for some names but JC interupts*

JC: Well, there's only four guys left who can wrestle tonight.. Krysys, Alex Kidd, Billy McCoy and Arthur Lansdale...

RF: Well get them all to the ring now.. Wells.. get your ass over here boy and give me some more egg nog..

Wells: That's it.. you know what Ric, i've got something else to give you..

*Wells picks Flair up and powerbombs him through the table, egg nog goes flying everywhere*

Wells: Merry Fuckin Christmas...

JC: And a happy new year..

JM: The following match is the Inferno King of Christmas match, introducing first, Krystian Krysys!

BD: What a great maint event, 4 of the fastest rising stars on Inferno!

*Krysys walks out, decked in Christmas colors. The crowd cheers as he makes his way to the ring*

KK: Merry Christmas folks! Tonight I take on A guy I don't like, a guy I don't know and I guy I respect. Lansdale, Kidd and McCoy. Tonight we fight for the King of Christmas Title, and honestly this is going to be a good match!

*Crowd cheers*

KK: I know me and McCoy will tear the rough off this place and give you all one hell of a Christmas present! Lets just hope Lansdale doesn't turn into the grinch and ruin things tonight!

*Crowd laughs and chant King Krysys of Christmas*

KK: Good thing you guys didn't say my first name, would sound awesome, by the abbreviation would be awful.. Anyways lets get things started!

JM: And his first opponent, from Devon, England, Billy McCoy

PK: Billy really needs to step up his game right about now, not only did he lose his title, but he lost his rematch clause too!

BMcC: WE ARE LIVE ALL AROUND The World and #its Christmas time there's no need to be afraid.. at Christmas time we let in light and we banish shade# ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!, and i am the mode for a festive fight and hey presto you put in front of me Alex Kidd, hey Kidd you moron come back when you learnt how to be a man, Mister On and On Arthur Lansdale now you are angry young man who likes to hurt people but guess what no matter how many times you hurt Billy McCoy i keep on coming and coming and i hate to break your little heart but i am better Wrestler and now this man maybe a good friend of mine but we all know i am the better man and besides i am going to have alittle something you dont here tonight and that is half of the Xmas Punch inside me so lets bring it on!

*The crowd cheers for McCoy*

but just before we get this going i have something i have to get off my chest and it heads directly towards those fantasy movie type characters, not forgetting the one Disney movie character they call Kevin Mathews, over at Justifiably Badass Wrestling which is really nice your not overly Badass or even unreasonably Badass your only justifiably Badass so i guess if you were going to crack a bottle over someones head then you'd make sure they have safety goggles on first, no need to go break Health and Safety regulations that could unjust ahh bless your little socks, Well Roman flare, K-Jamm, Shuriken Serra or Jman you better find a little place to hide because there is a Storm coming a Storm that will prove on Efed Scale that BETTER IS BIGGER Merry Xmas bitches but we will make sure you dont have a happy new year.

*More cheering for McCoy*

JM: And next, from Senora Mexico, Alex Kidd!

BD: And here comes Alex Kidd, looking to build on his success at the Inferno Supershow!

Bodom: Promises have been made by Kidd, he says he's going to take it to the next level and we'll see if he can deliver tonight.

*Kidd races out onto the staging area and straight down to the ring*

Kidd: KIDD: christmas is around the corner, and we all await what people and for Little kids santa Claus gives us. Were the kids naughty or ce well santa claus is there to judge but you see there is a tradition in mexico where instead of santa claus January the 6th we have los reyes magos but that is only for those who santa forgot about, and all I want for Christmas is to have an ignition title match around the corner. And for now I have to settle for an unofficial Christmas championship against mcoy and the king landsale.

-crowd boos as they hear Landsdale-

KIDD: we all know what we want for Christmas and I do too in fact I already told you. So santa I don´t want to have to wait until the 6th of January to get my resent bcause if I do somebody is gonna have some trouble and somebody is going to get hurt with the king splash

I lied, it matters.

JM: And finally, from Manchester, England, Arthur Lansdale!

Bodom: Yes finally someone on my wavelength! I can't wait to hear what he's got to say to these ass kisses in the ring right now!

BD: Ass kissers Bodom? They're only wishing the fans a Merry Christmas.

*Lansdale strides out onto the top of the ramp and stares down towards his opponents for tonight. His assistant Ms Ravensdell walks out with him waving the Union Jack high over their heads. Lansdale walks down the ramp focuses and relaxed, offering glances of contempt and disdain to the fans around him. Boo's and jeers rain down upon him but he seems to lap it up and enjoy the atmosphere. He steps into the ring and looks around him at his opponents before pulling his custom microphone from his pocket.*

AL: Are you serious? I mean really? Merry Christmas? HUMBUG! What a ridiculous notion that these simpletons in attendance should enjoy themselves this holiday period, not a single one of them deserves it. I come out here week in and week out and work myself to the bone to ensure that your feeble lives are placed back on track, only to have it all thrown in my face! None of you deserve a Merry Christmas, Christmas is cancelled, I demand you all take part in extra credit until the new year!

*The crowd boo Lansdale as Ms Ravensdell applauds him for his inspirational words*

AL: The only person here who deserves a good Christmas is yours truly, Mr Arthur Lansdale for the back breaking work I put in trying to salvage some meaning from your pathetic existences. The season of giving? I'll give you all a broken ankle, a ruptured splein and a shattered pelvis! Pitiful all of you, especially my opponents.. Krysys.. a self-proclaimed member of the straight edge society, yet with all the grace and poise of an alcoholic donkey! Alex Kidd? Perhaps the most underwhelming side show I have ever come across in my life, you're nothing when compared to me. And finally, Good Ol' Billy McCoy, the Devonshire Dumpling, a loser with evergreen tendencies, you might think you're the pride of Britain Billy, when in reality you're nothing but a stain on the good name her her majesty.

*The crowd are really getting riled up as Lansdale verbally attacks some of their favourite stars*

AL: And another thing... I....

*McCoy's had enough and attacks Lansdale and the match begins with all hell breaking loose!*

BD: Here we go, looks like his mouth has finally got him in trouble!

(Lansdale/McIntyre vs McCoy/Sheamus vs Krysys/Escobar vs Kidd/Henig)

JM: Here is your winner, Krystian Krysys!

BD: Krysys has done it, he's the Inferno King of Christmas!

Bodom: Ridiculous, Lansdale is screwed over yet again because of mistakes by someone else!

PK: I can't believe it, I thought Lansdale would win hands down!

BD: That's all we have time for folks, join us next.. hold on I hear we've got a message from King Strem to close the show!

[COLOR="darkorange"]*Strem appears on the big screen*

KS: "You know what folks, I am in the holiday spirit. I love to give this time of year as well as receive. And I would like to give something to a good friend of mine, Marky Dimension. Mark, I want two give you...a notice. I want to put you on notice that this unstoppable machine everyone is making you out to be, it stops at me. You scare me at all, I fear nothing and no one. You are no GOD, even if you were, you would not match up to me, a lord, A KING. Mark, I want you to understand I hate you, I hate that everyone says you can't be stopped, it makes me sick. So while that International would be a nice jewel for me, that is not what I want. I...WANT...THE...STREAK. You are somehow undefeated and when it comes time to go one on one with you, it all ends, Your streak, Your title run, YOUR LIFE...The King Has Spoken."

BD: The streak.. Strem is going after the streak when the two face off next year!

*The show trails off and ends on that note*

I lied, it matters.

Blog Entries
    This one is filler!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    A bit late but the show is ready

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Remember folks...

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    That the first EWNCW vs JBW....

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Is Monday 9th, named Collision Course!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    The show is next!

Also check TWE!!