Page 12 of 147 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast

EWNCW Thursday Night Inferno - 7th July 2011 - Part 1

Bob Daniels: We welcome you again to another Thursday Night Inferno! After the superstars had their first taste of Rage this past Monday, how will they respond to the uprising? Are there more disillusioned wrestlers looking to seize an opportunity? Or are there some out to prove why they have their spot!

BD: Shuriken looks in a foul mood again, after another title opportunity was ruined last week. He then faced another beat down this past Monday, what has he got left in the tank?

Shuriken: "Cut my music please."

-crowd cheers, Shuriken pacing back and forth-

S:“Fans of EWNCW.....I'm very pissed off right now. I'm not going to hide it. Last Monday night.....I GOT SCREWED OUT OF THE EWNCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!”

-crowd boos-

S: “I understand how you feel. I understand how every one of you feel. Its like we lost as one.....I hated that feeling ever since Monday. I FAILED TO WIN BECAUSE THE "CHAMP" DECIDED TO DQ HIMSELF!!!”

"THAT GROUP.....THEY DON'T KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF RAGE!!!! EVER SINCE WHAT THEY DID IN THREAT OF THE NET AND LAST MONDAY AT RAGE, MY RAGE AT THEM HAS BEEN BUILDING!"

"Luckily....I'm surrounded by guys who believe honor and respect.....I thank you guys for helping me out against the Raging Group of Nobodies. Everyone.....here in the arena and those who are watching at home...I will make a declaration right now!

-crowd murmurs-

"I AM DECLARING WAR ON RAGE!!!!!"

-crowd roars-

"That is right! The War on Rage is going to begin! They will know true rage against me. I'm tired of guys not earning their spot. Always crying for one but had the guts to do what they did!!?!?! No way I'm going to leave that unpunished! The damage will end!!!! EWNCW! I WILL RECLAIM THE EWNCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! MATTHEWS AND HIS GROUP IS NOT GOING TO DO A DAMN THING ABOUT BUT ACCEPT IT AND LIKE IT!!! I'm done here.

-throws mic down out of rage-

BD: Shuriken is not the kind of man to piss off! He’s declared war on Rage! Will anyone be safe from Shuriken’s wrath? We all know that hell hath no fury like a former champion scorned!

BD: Here comes Dimensions again, is he going to prove his dominance again here over EWNCW?

-Appears-

Of course
    It is a Known Fact WHO I AM.
    MARK DIMENSION IS A DOMINANT FORCE
    MARK DIMENSION IS PAIN!!!
    Everything and Everyone that Steps Foot in the Ring with me ends up FLaTLINE!
    There Are many Definitions, But I DeFine True ToRture
    I Am No Man and I Don't Rely on No One to Be my Partner in Crime....
    I Am Crime
    And Death is Only an Option
    Choose wisely when you Even mention my Name or have me in thought...
    Because Death will be upon you
    With that said I'm Living ProoF of Past,Present and Future
    Still Standing and Forever more by the Numbers....
    With that said I issue a Challenge to Any Tag Team as The Team Of Mark Dimension left fist and Mark Dimension Right Fist seek to Destroy and Conquer over ALL!

BD: And here, confidently, come out Hawkins and Charisma. Will the numbers advantage finally be Dimensions downfall?

BD: Outstanding! Can anyone stop this impressive monster Mark Dimensions? Or will he walk through all of EWNCW?
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

EWNCW Thursday Night Inferno - 7th July 2011 - Part 2

BD: Welcome back, and what a night we have in store for you! Later on, we will see a confrontation between SilverCena and Gillz, will we finally get to the bottom of why Gillz attacked SilverCena? Stay tuned later tonight!

BD: Here’s The Collective, who last week decimated Cooper Hawkins and Captain Charisma, and continued their aggression this past Monday. As you can see from the video, The Collective stormed into the brawl at the end of Rage, taking out both GodMoney and Billy McCoy, only to be finally stopped by The Force of Greatness!

Solla: As you have just seen this past Monday, we have continued our rampage through EWNCW. I am sick of those that get everything handed to them, much like GodMoney, and much like that parasite Billy McCoy. And as I watch that video back, with the blood dripping from their skulls, I smile. I smile because I know that WE are the new dominant force, and that no-one can stand in our way. So, you better get down with the sickness, or you will end up much like everyone else. Broken. Come on boy’s,
    let’s go find another vict...

BD: It’s GodMoney! The tag champs do not look happy!

RC: Solla! Stay right where you are! This past Monday, you did prove a point. You made the biggest statement of your career. That you are a mindless, violent, crazy son-of-a-gun that has spat the dummy out!

-Crowd cheer-

TBOZ: He’s right, you all are deluded fools thinking that you can take us on. Look at you, is that Captain Howdy? Well, that’s definitely a stripper name. Do you pull down your pants and shout “Howdy!” as the girls run away? Is that why you’re so angry?

-Crowd laughs-

RC: And the Surgeon General? How does that work out? You have army and surgical credential? Then why are you hanging around with a guy who likes blood so much he probably jerks off to the Saw films?

-Crowd in histerics-

Solla: Don’t you EVER speak like that to us!

TBOZ: Calm down man, we’ve had enough joking tonight. I think we have a proposal. Us, versus you, tonight, in the main event!

Solla: HA! I can’t wait to unleash pure violence upon you two, I accept.

RC: Good, but it won’t just be us two, it will also be this man...

BD: It’s McCoy! Looks like we have a huge 6-man-tag match later tonight, I can’t wait!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

EWNCW Thursday Night Inferno - 7th July 2011 - Part 3

SF: "Now that peasants have had a week to think about my zero-tolerance policy to unsanctioned attacks against me that I unveiled last week at Inferno.. which I thought it went well by the way.. and that I've had time to recover, I am ready to begin taking on contenders.

So. Ground_Beef and The [BLEEP] Dutchman I believe it was, unless I'm much mistaken. You two showed some heart when you attacked me. I'm guessing it was for this."

-holds up Ignition title-

"Well it's put you ahead of the game for now. Not so fast though, IF you can beat Kingstrem one on one, then I'll consider you worthy of a match for this title. And so you can get to know your opponent a little better, here's a few words from the man himself:"

-gestures to the tron-

-Kingstrem is seen towering over an uncomfortable Jonathan Sanchez-

KS: "So...as you low lifes have figured out, the great champion Seth Ferrell has hired me as some extra "muscle." but make no mistake, I am not just some big goon for hire. Like Mr. Ferrell, I too am of great royalty. No one can overcome a king...Nobody. This goes double for you worthless sacls of life they call wrestlers in the back, if you think you can overthrow the high king, then you have sorely been mislead."

-Kingstrem walks off-

SF: "haha. good luck fellas."

BD: So there it is, to get a shot at the champion someone has to get through the man-mountain who is Kingstream, will anyone step up?

BD: It’s The Flying Dutchman Dave Rende! Here from the Netherland’s, he obviously seems ready to go for Seth’s Championship!

BD: Now that is just wrong! The Flying Dutchman was about to win and Seth got involved and Kingstream has won the match, what a selfish act from the Ignition Champion! Wait a minute, near the ramps, it’s Grind Bastard! Oh and he is clearing the ring of Seth and Kingstream! He’s turned his attention to The Dutchman... OH WHAT A SHOT! He’s in a pile on the floor, with Bastard raising his arms, what will happen with the Ignition Title?

EWNCW Thursday Night Inferno - 7th July 2011 - Part 4

BD: On their way to the ring is Tommy Thunder and DJ Black, and they are to take on the saviours this past Monday, The Force of Greatness.

-The lights go out as the music hits and the spotlight shines on the EWNCW International champion Tommy Thunder and 'the definition of Cool' DJ Black. Both men make their way to the ring and enter. Black has a mic in hand and the music stops as he prepares to speak.-

DJB: There's a reason myself and Tommy Thunder are going to win and thats simply because we are both the greatest wrestlers in the world. The definition of cool and the must see MVP, put together, and you get an unstoppable force bigger than a 300 pound chick eatin a big mac. Tonight the revolution continues, and its not stoppin anytime soon.

-Tommy Thunder steps up and calls for his mic to be lowered-

That's right. And that 300 pound chick you speak of DJ is the same chick that I hear GodMoney got involved with last week!! Now, the revolution of RAGE is indeed continuing tonight, and tonight ladies and gentleman, you will witness the FORMER tag team champions loose so, SO badly against the Definition of Cool DJ Black, and the Must see MVP of EWNCW..... TOMMMYYYYYYYYYYY THUNNNNNNNNDEEEEEEEEERRRR!!!............ THUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!

BD: And here come The Force of Greatness, out tonight to get a big win over the two benefactors of Rage.

BD: And Tommy Thunder picks up the win for his team! The Force of Greatness tried their very best tonight, but the International Champion was in inspired form, as was newcomer DJ Black.

BD: Gillz has exploded these past few weeks, after losing at TOTN and the next night on Inferno, he attacked SilverCena out of the blue, costing him a chance at the EWNCW Title. What does he have to say for himself?

Gillz: Cut the damn Music!

You all better damn listin to what i have to say RIGHT NOW! This bullcrap has to end NOW! You are all screwing me over, giving bullsh*t teammates and make the worst call when I had that big lump Dimension beat!

No More!

SilverCena, you were the first to feel my frustrations but then you treid to take your revenge. I bet you thought you had me down and out, that I would out of your way for good. Let me tell you something, a man by the name of NightWolf thought the same and where is he now? Licking his wounds on the unemployed list. I don’t respect you and most of all I just plain don’t like you, you don’t deserve a title shot and never did, it should be me facing Mathews for the title not you or anyone else. But if you want to try and finish me off come and get me I’m here and waiting, tonight you can have your little revenge match but when I win you won’t be walking out here you will be carried out here on a STRECHER!

SC: Gillz, you have been runnin your mouth and you don't know when to shutup! I am here to tell you I will shut your mouth for you! You are William Wallace but I am mothafookin IRONMAN!

-Crowd goes nuts-

It's simple, get in the ring with me and I will pick you apart piece by piece. Want some?

BD: Looks like we have a match on our hands! They are square face to face, this is about to implode! But wait, Gillz is stepping out of the ring! He’s walking back up the ramp, and he seems to be shouting back to SilverCena “not yet” and shaking his head. Big SC looks mighty frustrated, when will he finally get his hands on Gillz?

EWNCW Thursday Night Inferno - 7th July 2011 - Main Event

BD: Ladies and Gentleman, it’s time for our main event of the evening!

BD: Solla and The Collective look amped up for this, it’s another time to prove their violent campaign to get silverware!

BD: And here are the tag champs GodMoney, flanking the numer #1 contender Billy McCoy, out to stand up to these audacious bullies!

BD: And Billy McCoy picks up the win! But wait a minute, Solla hits him from behind! And the beatdown begins! GodMoney try to help but only get taken out! Wow what a beating! And to compound it, here comes the “champ” Kevin Matthews, bat in hand. OH MY GOD, he almost took TBOZ’s head off! And here come TT and DJ, what else do they all have to prove?

BD: And here comes Shuriken! He cuts Tommy and DJ down at the pass, as he storms into the ring! He takes down Solla, and the rest of The Collective! And Matthews hits him down with the bat, he’s on his knees and Kevin laughs.

BD: He pulls back for one final shot...AND A LOW BLOW FROM SHURIKEN! He stands back up, and takes the champion out! Shuriken is going beserk! When he says he is going to war, by god that man will go to war!

What an Inferno! Tune in Monday for Rage, and tune in again next Thursday for your next injection of EWNCW goodness!

Blog Entries
    Here comes the Filleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!:

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    A filler right hand!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    And a filler left!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    And here's the Tombstone Fillerdriver!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    1! 2! 3! The fillering's over!

Also check TWE!!