Page 107 of 147 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1463
    The lights go out to pitch black and when the song comes on, they explode in to a rainbow of color.

Artemis comes out on stage with his head down and the hood to his hoodie up and holds up his kendo stick to a mixed reaction from the fans. He then lifts up his head, turns backwards and walks down the ramp with his arms held out to his sides. He then turns around at the end of the ramp and jumps onto the guard divide and walks it. He throws his arms out and the fans give a fantastic reaction to him this time. He jumps off the guard and onto the ring steps. He climbs the ringpost and steps off of it landing on his feet in the ring. He pulld a mic out of his hoodie pocket and sits on the ringpost facing the Titantron.

Artemis: I'm out here for my weekly "ECLIPSE CHALLENGE" as its been dubbed and am anticipating EWNCW to throw out a piece of shit person for me to play with, much like they're doing for the upcoming Pay-Per-View, THREAT OF THE NET. I'm in a match to determine the number one contender to the Inferno Ignition Title and who will I be facing??? Ahhhh yes, yes, yes. Dingo Mac and DJ Williams. Two guys that couldn't put peanut butter and jelly on opposite slices of bread. You motherfuckers think you have what it takes to even remotely stay on solid ground in the middle of the ring with me?

Our choices of a match, for your viewing pleasure, votable on EWNCW.COM are the following:

SUBMISSION MATCH

*Fans Cheer*

FIRST FINISHER WINS

*Fans cheer even louder*

And, an ELIMINATION MATCH

*Fans seem to cheer the loudest here.*

Artemis: Yeah, the online polls seem to be leaning towards an Elimination Match as well. I can tell you this though, I could care less what you put me in. What you do to me. I can hit my finisher out of nowhere, it will take an elephant to make me submit and I'm nowhere near weak enough to be eliminated. So, Dingo you insufferable Australian prick and DJ "I'm not sure what your gimmick is" Williams, at THREAT OF THE NET, I have a few surprises in store for you. But, for the fans here in attendance tonight, I have a special surprise for them.

*Fans Cheer.*

Artemis: Do you want to see it?

*Fans cheer louder as he jumps off the top turnbuckle and into the middle of the ring, walking around, looking at the fans.*

Artemis: No, no, no... that will never do. LOUDER!! Do you want to see it?

*Fans cheer even louder, making their feet stomp on the floor, the rumbling and screaming is loud enough to put a smile on Artemis's face.*

Artemis: Fine then, production mule... lets get a shot in the backstage.

*We look at the Titantron and see DJ Williams lying on the ground completely knocked out with Rosita over him trying to wake him up. The fans instantly begin booing at Artemis who is in the ring laughing. The feed cuts off and we see Artemis getting ready to put the mic down but he comes back to the middle of the ring.*

Artemis: I hope whoever comes out here to face me tonight realizes one thing... I'm going to be a Champion here soon. Real soon. Not if, when. WHEN I defeat either the current holder, Andy Cannon or whoever ends up winning out of the choices given between KJ Punk, Antonyo Angelo, or AJ Dixon... I don't care. I will show you all my intentions with my opponent tonight that I am better, and will be the best sooner rather than later. Bank on it...

*He throws his mic at a stagehand and laughs when it hits him in the head. He throws his kendo stick too while the stagehand is picking up the mic. He laughs even more while he turns around facing the Titantron to see who his opponent tonight is...

Daniels: And Dingo Mac is coming out for the challenge.

Kingmaker: Strap in, this will be a good one.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

(Daniels-Artemis, Aries-Mac) stop at 11:23[/QUOTE]

Daniels: I thought Dingo had him there!

Kingmaker: Same here, Dingo is giving Artemis a run for his money.

*Dingo goes to pick Artemis up, who shoves Dingo into the ref. The ref is not able to see, and Artemis hits a low blow on Dingo and hits a school boy rollup.*

Morgan: here is your winner, Artemis Eclipse!

Daniels: Cheating Bastard!

Kingmaker: Hey if the ref doesn't see it, it didn't happen.

Daniels: That is not how it goes Pierce god damnit, he cheated to get another win.

*Artemis is now up at the ramp with his hands in the air celebrating. He is screaming I'm the best when all of the sudden DJ Williams comes out from behind and smacks Artemis in the back with his briefcase.*

Kingmaker: He can't do that!!!

Daniels: Oh sure, now it's not right to do something dirty

Kingmaker: shut your mother lovin mouth Bob

*DJ is standing atop a faced down Artemis. DJ raises his briefcase in the air in celebration*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Kingmaker: ALL HAIL THE KING!

Daniels: Yes Pierce all hail. Like Pierce said out comes the king who cost Luke Jameson his match last week.

Kingmaker: No No, he didn't cost anyone anything. Luke shouldn't have been paying attention to the king, he paid for it.

Daniels: Regardless come sunday these two will square off for the EWNCW International championship in either a singles match, Ladder match, or a street fight match.

Kingmaker: Each match seems like a win for the king

*The king is slowly strutting to the ring with a half cocked grin on his face. He stares at everyone and just laughs to himself as he gets in the ring and grabs a mic*

Strem: You know. Luke comes out here, pent up with piss and vinegar and talks about how he is ready for the challenge. It makes me just chuckle to myself. It makes me chuckle the same way I chuckle when I walk down this ramp and you below average morons yell words at me like they're going to hurt me. It's funny to me, and yet, it is all so pathetic. See Luke did not even come to me for a match, no no. He ran and cried to big bad Nathan Staples, who is a fucking piss poor excuse for a manger. And of course Staples gave him what he wanted, Staples doesn't do that for me, but I'm not complaining. So Luke, you got what you want. All you had to do was ask. I am a defending champion. You act like I talk a lot then don't back my words up. Well this is me calling you out. I laugh in your face at your challenge. I am glad the fans decide what match we have, because it doesn't matter to me. Either way, you walk into Threat of the Net, just like me. The only difference is after the match, I walk out holding the belt high, and you get stretched off to the local hospital. The king never dies Luke, LONG LIVE THE KI...

???: (cough sound) Annoying cough to interrupt someone successful!

(The fans start cheering as if they know whose about to come out. They get even louder as Luke Jameson walks out on stage with a big smirk on his face and a mic in his hand.)

Jameson: "All hail the king"....I'm going to tell you something that you probably didn't know King. That phrase..."All Hail The King"...is actually everybodies, me included, favorite thing about you. Yes, it's annoying and when you say it, it makes people want to punch kittens but I compare it to the ending to a Uwe Boll movie. Deal with it for a moment longer and it's over. You can take the disc out, break it in half, throw it in the trash where it belongs, and wash the horrible memories of the film away with something better like The 40 Year Old Virgin or Street Fighter. The Forty Year Old Virgin being Tommy Thunder and Street Fighter being...I don't know...Artemis Eclipse I guess.

(The fans laugh and cheer as Jameson makes his way to the ring)

Jameson: Now I'm not here to talk down your speeches or fail at trying to be whitty or show off my declining movie knowledge. I'm here to tell another story. This one is about...

(Jameson holds his hand up towards Kingstrem)

Jameson: a King. You see, in the International lands of EWNCW, there once was a King...named Strem. Every week he would come out before his subjects and yell at them that he was the best in the entire kingdom. His proof of such a claim, a solid gold belt that was created by Matt, Elder of the Kingdom. This belt signified, whoever shall hold it, reigned supreme of all in the International lands. It was known as the EWNCW International Championship.

(Kingstrem mocks a yawn as Jameson starts slowly walking around the ring, slapping outstretched hands as he went)

Jameson: Young Strem became twisted by this power and instead of becoming a proper role model to his people, he shuned, mocked, and belittled them every chance he got. Knights would stand up to this tyrant and battle him for his title. None could prevail. This went on for over a year. Hope started to fade for the International lands...until...

(Jameson runs up the steel stairs and climbs the ring post. With one foot on the top turnbuckle and one on the second rope, he continues)

Jameson: A humbled patriot, who fought a hard, long journey through other kingdoms, stood up and decided to rebel against the tyrant and gained the approval of the tyrants subjects. This patriots name...

(Jameson slowly looks up to the rafters)

Jameson: Luke...Son of Jame!

(The fans cheer as Jameson hops off the ring post into the ring)

Jameson: Luke used the tyrants own methods against him. When the King would attack Luke from behind, Luke did the same to the King. When the King belittled the subjects, Luke belittled the King back. Then finally...king of all Infernad...King Nathaniel Staples...knighted Luke and made him the next challenger for the EWNCW International Championship!

(The fans cheer as Jameson continues)

Jameson: The tyrant continued to show his dastartly ways as he sent the Bastardbeast known as Grind after Sir Luke. The Bastardbeast brutalized Sir Luke but Luke didn't back down or give up. He fought hard and with all his might and nearly slayed the foul beast until the King distracted Sir Luke, causing him to lose the battle. Although he failed to slay the beast, Luke came back from his injury as the King attempted to finish the job and forced the King into retreat.

(The fans cheer as Jameson stands eye to eye with Kingstrem)

Jameson: Now The Tyrannical King and The Patriotic Knight stand face to face and all Sir Luke can say...

(Jamesons voice starts low)

Jameson: Down with the King...Down with the King...Down with the King...

(Jamesons volume gets higher)

Jameson: Down with the King! Down with the King!

(The fans join in the chant)

The Fans and Jameson
    : DOWN WITH THE KING!! DOWN WITH THE KING!! DOWN WITH THE KING!!

(Jameson stops but the fans continue for a few moments as he smirks at Kingstrem)

Jameson: The ending to this story is unknown Kingstrem for in the future is where it resides. Will the Knight take down the twisted King or will he fail like all those before him? I can be like you and claim that I'm going to whip your undeserving ass all over the arena or force your insides to come up through your mouth with a ladder or cave your face in with my...

(Jameson holds the mic out to the side)

The Fans: SIZE 13!!!!

Jameson: But only Sunday can give us the answer. One guarantee I can give you though...unless you kill me or bribe the ref or get yourself disqualified or have some friends join in, I'm leaving Threat of the Net as the new EWNCW International Champion and you can put your money on that!!

Strem: I have no friends and bribery is dirty Luke my friend. I have no other words for you but know this. Threat of the Net is gonna be a war. I have been in wars here before. You have only had one person that gave you a run for your money, and he is over the hill. So just think about that when you walk down that ramp on sunday, and get in this ring. The point blank is, you, like everyone I have faced, will bow down and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE KINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*The King screams as he stares down Luke from the ring. Both men will not let up*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Daniels: This here is a big match up! King Strem already in the ring set to take on the Inferno Ignition Champion, Andy Cannon! I can see this being one of the best matches of Andy career here!

Kingmaker: I can too, but one cannot help but wonder if this match is at the forefront of either of their minds! Kingstrem has Luke Jameson to contend with, and Andy Cannon has three potential challengers of his own!

Daniels: Well, this match better be on their minds! If not, then this could get ugly for one of them really fast here. Andy Cannon is out to prove himself and Kingstrem is that bar, the bar he must get to and or pass.

Kingmaker: Knowing Andy Cannon, he is going to try and pass that bar!

Lily Morgan: This next match is a non-title Champion vs. Champion match, scheduled for one fall. Already in the ring, from Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, The EWNCW International Champion - King Strem!

*Kingstrem holds up his title and yells to the crowd, “ALL HAIL THE KING!”

Lily Morgan: And his opponent, from Greensboro, North Carolina, The EWNCW Inferno Ignition Champion, Andy Cannon!

*Andy Cannon comes out with his title in hand. He holds it up and makes his way down to the ring, prepared for his match against King Strem!*

Cannon(Bryan) vs Strem(Kenta)

(Stop at: 10:38)

*Andy Cannon stands up and poses for the crowd as Kingstrem is down. Strem attempts to make it back to his feet, Cannon picks him up and lifts him for a suplex, dropping him back down to the mat. He quickly moves into the pin, but the International Champion kicks out at the count of two. Cannon backs up and motions for Strem to make it to his feet, as Strem gets up, Cannon rushes towards him, but Strem side steps and sends him through the ropes. Andy Cannon holds on, making sure not to fall to the floor. Strem grabs him and pulls him over the top rope, bringing knees to the upper back of the Ignition Champion. He finally pulls him over more and drops him with a rope aided neck breaker. Kingstrem pulls him to the middle of the ring and attempts a pin of his own. Andy Cannon gets his foot on the ropes at two, causing King to start sending devastating blows to the man’s ribcage. Strem drags the champion to the middle of the ring and goes for another pin, but can only for Cannon to kick out at two. *

Daniels: Wow, the champions are doing all they can to stay alive in this match!

Kingmaker: This is one of those match ups where you have to stay alive. Andy Cannon wants to go far and beating Kingstree is a damn good way to prove he deserves it!

*Kingstrem mocks the crowd as they chant for Andy Cannon to make it to his feet. As Andy starts getting up, King kicks him in the gut, causing Andy to get tossed across the ground. King yells at him, “BOW TO YOUR KING!” He kicks him in the gut once more, causing Cannon to grab his gut. King begins mocking the crowd, telling them to bow to him as well. He takes a bit of time mocking the crowd, giving Cannon to time to stand on his feet. As Strem turns around, and gets hit with a Belly to Belly Suplex. The crowd pops loudly as Cannon and Strem are on the ground. Cannon begins getting up, using the ropes to make it to his feet. Strem gets up after him, and the two begin trading blows one after the other. Cannon begins getting the upper hand and throws a knee to Strem’s stomach. With another knee to the stomach, he doubles Strem over and locks him in a double underhook. He picks up Strem and drills him with a brutal looking double underhook back breaker. He stands up, hyped, the crowd cheering for him.*

Daniels: Wow, these Champion vs. Champion matches are always so intense! Andy Cannon is earning his keep here tonight.

Kingmaker: he is proving that the Ignition Division can stand up with the International Division, even someone like King Strem!

Daniels: We can’t count out the year long plus International Champion! There is a reason he has held on to that title as long as he has. He has been a dominant champion with nary a contender that has knocked him off his pedestal.

*He motions for King Strem to get up, before hitting him with a big boot to the gut. He begins calling for the Cradle Shock, picking Strem up on his shoulders and spinning him around towards the crowd. Before he cane execute the move Strem begins throwing knees into the side of his head. Cannon is forced to drop him, and shake out the cobwebs. Strem attacks him from behind, a forearm to the back sending Cannon to the turnbuckles. He begins brutally beating against him, before pulling him out for a clothesline. Cannon ducks under it and holds on to Strem, pulling him into the Cradle Shock once more! He goes for the move, but Strem slips out and grabs the tights during a roll up!*

Referee:

3!

Lily Morgan: And your winner, as a result of pinfall, KING STREM!

*King quickly scrambles out of the ring and is given his title. He holds it up as he heads up the ramp. At the top of the ramp,. He bumps into Luke Jameson - who simply smiles at him. King Strem backs up, holding up the title and looking at him. Luke mouths “Threat of the Net” and starts walking off. In the ring, Cannon is holding his title, and staring up at Strem as the man walks to the back. As Cannon stands up, AJ Dixon blasts him from behind after coming through the crowd. As he knocks Cannon out of the ring, he quickly backs up the stage smiling at the fallen champion.*

Daniels: Wow, That was an intense match. Dixon took the easy way out in coming out here to attack Cannon after such a hard-fought match up with Strem.

Kingmaker: It was, but Dixon is just doing what he is meant to do. Proving that he is the one that is going to take the title from Andy Cannon. He may have lost earlier in the night, but he was not the one being pinned, thus he has a legit claim.

Daniels: Well, when it comes to Threat of the Net, Dixon must be hoping he is the one that is being picked - because this may be his last chance at the title for a long time!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*Camera goes backstage to reveal the Jesting Madness locker room door. A hand pushes it and enters the locker room, where Carlin and Grind look dead serious. Carlin looks up and sees the cameraman:*

Carlin:
    Hey, man, you come in handy. I have a few words to say, so come get a good shot, will you?

*Cameraman does as requested. Carlin is on the left side of the shot, closer than Grind to the lens*

Carlin: Last week I was in a match with Malcolm Adonis, that man the ladies love to see and one half of Hot Wasabi. We gave the fans a nice preview of what we are capable of, and what we are going to do come Threat of the Net, no matter what kind of match the fans choose. We went toe to toe, but in the end, he beat me with a roll up.

*Carlin pauses*

Carlin: Yeah, a roll up. If you have watched this week's Rage, you'll see how much you can be mocked if you win by a roll up. You don't look strong or dominant. You don't inspire fear or admiration in your opponents. You rather look diminish by winning that way. I won't be that naïve. A roll up is a legal way to win a match, as Tenorio said, you can win a title with a roll up. He forgot to mention the amounts of hate that Kelly Kelly got when she retained the Divas belt at SummerSlam with a roll up, against a way better wrestler like Beth Phoenix. And I agree with the haters, that was bullshit, but K2 remained champ. Only I have one thing to tell you: a roll up only gives you a win in one of the three stipulations that fans can vote for our upcoming match. Moreover, if I'm not wrong, that match is not the most voted one. A roll up will get you nowhere if the voting trend keeps on.

*Another pause.*

Carlin: So, last week you defeated me. Fine. Another loss, and not the most embarrassing I've had. But last week I accomplished something that will give us the advantage at Threat of the Net. I had your leg in a single leg Boston Crab, and I really hurt you. You couldn't hit the Malcolm XXX on me because your leg gave in. I've crippled you. You can't walk right after that one, huh? I bet you don't. This is an advantage for out match, but also a goddamn shame to you. You cannot walk into a place trying to impress the ladies while your body leans to the side your leg is weak. They'll smile at you and think about how good looking cripple that boy is, but I don't want to risk my future offspring having that same walking problems that him. They'll just ignore you. You can't get any hot ladies, only those who are so desperate they don't care. Those girls you'll never glance twice at. I just can't help smiling when I think of you getting that kind of medicine.

*Grind smiles. He types something in the Twittah Machine, hands it to Carlin and leaves, still smiling. Carlin reads the message:*

Written Grind:
    Imagine him trying to impress a lady with a sexual position and his leg buckles.

*Carlin laughs like mad*

Carlin: Ah, man, this Grind may look like a stupid monster, but he has some humor in him. Pity it doesn't come out more often. Hahaha, good one, big man, good one.

*Carlin leaves the locker room still chuckling.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Daniels: This is our main event! Earlier in the night, Tommy Thunder decided that, in lieu of fighting Grind Bastard himself, he would pick Shuriken to face off against him instead!

Kingmaker: This was only because Staples would not allow Tommy to potentially give away one of the matches here tonight. The crowd did not like that.

Daniels: Indeed, and now Grind Bastard and Shuriken will go head to head for the first time here tonight. There is a big fight feel in the air tonight, and I’m sure both men are ready to prove their superiority.

Kingmaker: Shuriken came out here earlier, and he and Panda assured their victory.

Daniels: That could be a very premature mistake.

Lily Morgan: Welcome to our main event! It is a single’s match, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, and accompanied by Panda, SHURIKEN BLADE!

*Shuriken and Panda come out on stage - Shuriken wearing his signature mask. Shuriken kneels down to one knee, and Panda removes his mask, putting it on herself. They head towards the ring.*

Daniels: Things are getting intense.

Lily Morgan: and his opponent, from the Arkham Asylum, GRIND BASTARD!

*Grind Bastard comes out and looks down at Shuriken and Panda. His arms spread out and The Age of Grind Bastard is shown on the screen. He marches down towards the ring.*

Kingmaker: Yes, things are definitely about to come to a head.

*Before the match can begin, Tommy Thunder hops over the barricade and begins pacing in front of the announcer desk.*

Grind(Kane) vs Shuriken(Rey)

(Stop at: 4:30)

*Shuriken kicks Grind away from him. Both men stand up in the middle of the ring, Grind licking his lips as he watches Shuriken. Shuriken fires first, landing a huge shot to the side of Grind’s head! Grind steps back for a moment before delivering one of his own! Both men begin firing shot after shot, the crowd cheering on Shuriken as they do so! Shuriken ducks under the fifth or sixth shot from Grind and runs the ropes. Grind turns around and tries for a clothesline but Shuriken ducks under it! Grind is visibly angry, and as he turns around, Shuriken is leaping off the middle rope! MID-AIR BOMA YE KNEE! The crowd is on their feet, as Grind stumbles back and rolls out of the ring!*

Daniels: Oh god! Oh god! WE HAVE NEVER SEEN SHURIKEN ATTEMPT THAT MOVE FROM THE ROPES!

Kingmaker: That was what you call magical! This is their first match up together and neither of them is giving the other an inch! There is nothing they are using in their arsenal to end this match!

Daniels: That move there is going to go down in the history books! It would be considered even more of a classic, if Grind hasn’t used his knowledge of the ring to roll out of it after being hit!

*Shuriken can be seen on the canvas pounding the mat, angry that Grind was able to avoid the pinfall. The referee is counting Grind out, on the count of four, while trying to keep Shuriken in the ring. Shuriken gets wise and goes to the other side and climbs out of the ring, and goes around to where Grind is trying to get up. He grabs the carcass of the monster and attempts to heave the man into the ring before the count of ten. The referee is at eight now, and nine when Shuriken manages to get back into the ring himself - after tossing Grind Bastard in. He lines Grind up, and hits him in the side of the head with a Buzzsaw Kick. Grind topples over, and Shuriken goes for the pin!*

Referee:

th---

Daniels: Oh no! Grind kicks out at the count of two and a half!

*Tommy is pacing back and forth beside the ring, beside himself as he watches the match between Shuriken and Grind Bastard. Side camera shows Abel watching from ringside with Staples standing next to him. As the camera shot goes back to the ring, Shuriken is on the top rope - ready to dive on a backwards facing Grind. “LET ME SEE YOU!” As Grind shakes his head to get back in shape, he turns around to a diving cross body from Shuriken! Shuriken rolls off and scrambles forward to complete the pin! The referee only makes it to two, once more, before Grind powers out and nearly tosses Shuriken out of the ring! Grind tries to make it back to his feet, but Shuriken is back on him, raining down blows to the back of the man, while being sure to stay away from his front. Grind tries to fight back, but the much faster Shuriken stays away from his blows. Shuriken drives a knee into the gut of Grind to double him over, and then hefts the man up to his shoulders. He goes for his signature move, Seppaku, a double knee gut buster - but as he drops down to execute the move, Grind catches his knees! He transitions in the move, picking Shuriken up and placing him on his shoulders before drilling him with a mid-ring Jack Knife Powerbomb! It’s only good for two!*

Kingmaker: Tommy is going to have his work cut out for him if he thinks he is going to be able to hang with Grind, with how he’s been looking here lately.

Daniels: Indeed, Grind has been looking very good here lately, if the fans vote for him, instead of Gillz and Shuriken, then Tommy is going to have his hands full.

*Grind gets up and goes on the offensive, drilling Shuriken with multiple forearm shots to the back. Shuriken can barely stand up under the assault, but he is lifted to his feet. Grind Irish whips him across the ring, but Shuriken holds on to the ropes to avoid going back. Grind rushes forward for a shoulder tackle, but Shuriken slips through the ropes to avoid it! Grind is hanging between the ropes, as Shuriken goes for a kick to the chest! Grind evades, and trips Shuriken up on the apron! He drags his opponents feet through the ropes and slips through them, aiming to hit a Apron Guillotine Leg Drop! Shuriken slips through the ropes, avoiding the brutal leg drop! Grind is grimacing! Shuriken tries to pull him through but is struggling! Grind pushes him back and slips into the ring, rolling towards the side where the ramp is! Shuriken yells towards the crowd and points at Grind!*

Daniels: Oh god! He’s going for the Boma Ye Knee!

*Shuriken goes for it, but wait! Grind was playing possum! He grabs the man and heaves him upward, tossing him back and out of the ring with a Back Body Drop! It’s a long way down, but Shuriken takes the trip! Grind is quickly out after him as Shuriken is writhing in pain on the ground! Grind grabs him and drives a knee into his gut while he is on the ground. Intensity in his eyes! The referee makes it to five before Grind gets up and throws Shuriken back into the ring! Shuriken is on his hands and knees crawling across the ring, attempting to make it to the other side to get some space between him and Grind. Grind slides in the ring at nine and goes after him, stomping him in the far corner. He pulls him up and looks at Tommy! He begins scaling the ropes, aiming to hit a UltraKrusher, before Shuriken starts fighting back. Slightly weak shots to the stomach and torso! Grind stops, and tries to fight back, successfully doing so. As he goes for another shot, Shuriken quickly fires back with big shots to Grind. One drop kick later and Grind is on his knees! Shuriken yells and goes for the Boma Ye Knee one more time! Grind reverses it! He drives his shoulder into Shuriken’s gut and picks him up! SKULLKRUSHER! SKULLKRUSHER! THE PACKAGE PILEDRIVER HITS! Grind goes into the pin, looking at Tommy and holding one arm up!*

Daniels: Wow, he is mocking Tommy! He’s giving Tommy the sign that if he is chosen, Tommy will be defeated!

Referee:

3!

Kingmaker: Shuriken put up one helluva match against Grind Bastard here tonight, in their first ever meeting, but it wasn’t enough for the monster. This is the Age of Grind Bastard, and Grind is making sure everyone knows it.

Lily Morgan: And the winner, as a result of pin--

*Before Lily can finish, Tommy bolts into the ring and starts firing shots at Grind! Grind fights back, but in his weakened condition, Tommy has the upper hand! Tommy takes a moment, as Grind is dazed, and drops the belt from around his waist. Back to the fight, Grind is back in it! He goes for big shots, while Tommy fires off multiple faster ones! Out of nowhere, Gillz bolts through the crowd and comes into the ring, sending shots towards both men! Grind pushes Tommy off and nails Gillz with a big right to the stomach, before Tommy comes back and kicks Grind in the head! Shuriken has rolled out of the ring! Tommy grabs Gillz and tosses him out of the ring on one of the other sides! Tommy prepares for a suicide dive, but is quickly tackled by Grind, whose momentum sends Tommy to one side and Grind rolling off in the other. All four men slowly attempt to get up, using the apron to do so. In the middle of the ring, lies the EWNCW Title. The camera starts fading, going in a clockwise motion showing Gillz, Grind, Shuriken, and Tommy, all looking at the belt. The show closes out with an aerial view of all four men looking at the belt.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Tommy Thunder wrote this entire show, by himself.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

In a day. True story
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Zeus has a beard.

True Story
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I also have a beard.

I must be Zeus.

VICTORY.

On to the show.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]