Page 105 of 147 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1463
    Daniels: Jesting Madness

Kingmaker: Hot Wasabi.

Daniels: Tonight, we will see William Carlin take on Malcolm Adonis.

Kingmaker: That should be one helluva match! The Superior Technician vs. the Man that all the ladies love!

Daniels: It should be hot! We also know that following this match, Staples has called Grind Bastard and Kyojin into is office to discuss the final stipulation for their match.

Kingmaker: sounds ominous.

Lily Morgan: Our next match is a singles match, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Toledo, Ohio, being accompanied by Grind Bastard, it’s The Superior Technician! William Carlin!

*Jesting Madness comes out on stage with Carlin mocking the crowd. Grind has a menacing look on his face, as they both head down towards the ring. IN Grind’s hands is his twittah machine!*

Lily Morgan: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, Malcolm Adonis. He is accompanied by Hot Wasabi partner, KYOJIN!

*Hot Wasabi comes out with Adonis in the lead. He looks down at Carlin, pumps up his muscles, and gives the ladies a little dance before rushing towards the ring and sliding in.*

Carlin(Ziggler) vs Adonis(Bryan)

(Stop at 11:50)

*Around the ring, Grind can be seen standing stoicly, watching his partner as Adonis starts getting a second wind. Adonis comes after Carlin with a big boot to the gut, attempting to knock him clean out of the ring, but it fails! Carlin catches the ropes and manages to stay inside. Adonis tries for another boot, but Carlin moves out of the way and tosses Adonis' leg through the ropes, kicking the rope into Adonis' right leg! Adonis falls and grips his leg, as he hits the mat. Carlin begins stalking Adonis, kicking him in the leg, as he circles his fallen prey. Carlin grabs up his leg, and transitions into a single leg Boston Crab, torquing the leg back, and keeping Adonis away from the rope! Adonis struggles against the hold, looking frantically the for the ropes. In a test of strength, Adonis starts trying to pull himself away towards the nearest set of ropes, but Carlin's weight is making it difficult! The crowd starts chanting for Adonis to make it!*

ADONIS!
    ADONIS!
    ADONIS!
    ADONIS!
    ADONIS!

*Adonis hears the crowd and starts shaking his hand in the air, showing signs of life. Carlin shakes his head, 'No!', and tries to torque the leg some more, but Adonis continues fighting through the pain! He reaches the bottom rope, and the referee tells Calrin to let it go, but he doesn't! Once the referee reaches four, however, Carlin lets go and acts innocent. Adonis attempts to pull himself up, but Carlin is back on him, attacking the knee!*

Kyojin: Look here, this is just brutal, but it's nothing compared to what Adonis is going to do to Carlin, and I to Grind, come Threat of the Net! You all saw how Adonis powered out of that single leg crab! That is what you call willpower, something I am sure neither Grind, or Carlin, have in their bodies!

Daniels: Wow, Kyojin, Hot Wasabi must be getting really serious about this match if your words are any indictation! I wonder what Grind is thinking!

Kyo: Probably about the next hashtag he is going to use! #MyLittleGrind mayhaps!

*Carlin goes for a leg sweep, but Adonis powers up with one leg, using the rope for leverage to leap over. But as he comes down, he gingerly plants his right leg.*

Kingmaker: If you notice, Carlin has proven superior tactics! Adonis likes to go for the Malcolm XXX, or the Spinebuster, but with his leg injured, he is going to have to go for the Adonis Elbow, if he wants to be sure to put Carlin down. Taking out the legs of a man removes a lot of the power!

Kyojin: Are you serious?! Do you even know Adonis?! That man has power for days! These monsters in EWNCW! These Ano Dooms, and these, Grind's, they claim to have power, but you are right, take out the legs and they are weak! Adonis?! You can take out everything, but if you leave that head in tact, he is going to outpower any man on this roster!

*Carlin continues trying to target Adonis' leg, effectively playing with the lady-loving grappler, however adonis manages to keep him at bay. Carlin shoots in for a single leg take down, and manages tos core it, but Adonis starts throwing short range lefts and rights, bombs, effectively, keeping Carlin from capitalizing. Carlin rolls out of the ring to recover! He kicks the barrier, and then swiftly gets back in the ring, remaining wary of Adonis and those strong hands. They lock up in the center of the ring, but Carlin is easily overpowered by Adonis, who manages to kick him in the gut, and then hit a quick snap suplex. Adonis pops up and poses for the crowd, kissing his muscles, causing the ladies to hoot and holler. He winks out towards the crowd, but finds himself rolled up, and having to kick out at two! As he does, Carlin tries to get up, but is hit by a big clothesline to the chest.*

Kingmaker: Wow, Adonis has really gotten back into this! If this match, and your previous matches are any indictation, then we are in for one helluva match comes TotN.

Kyojin: Hell yeah we are! Hot Wasabi is going to show just how dangerous we are, and just how undressed Jesting Madness is going to be - one thing I worry about though - Adonis likes to show off - I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to strip just to please the ladies! Haha! I'm joking man! Adonis is going to do what's right and then give the ladies a strip tease!

Daniels: I think I may just have to avert my eyes if a Tuxedo match is chosen!

*Back in the ring, Adonis is on the prowl, trading blows with Carlin who has made it back to his feet. Adonis goes for a big shot, but Carlin ducks under it and hits one of his own. The crowd is booing loudly now, as Carlin slowly starts taking control again! Adonis stops his momentum with a big shoulder block to the gut, kncoking Carlin back! This match is one for the ages! Adonis and Carlin are at it once more, trading holds this time! Waist lock, transitioned into a superior waist lock by Carlin. Adonis switches it, reverses into a headlock! Carlin slips out and slaps on a keylock but Adonis is wise to it, drops low and rolls Carlin over, into a snapmare, followed through with a headlock! He bites his lower lip and looks out to the crowd, winking towards them and flexing his muscle. He slaps Carlin's shoulders and gets up, hitting a drop kick to the back of the man's head, noticeably hurting his knee further. He motions for time to end it, and picks Carlin up for the Dominator, or as he calls it, the Malcolm XXX! With him in the air, he attempts the move, but his leg buckles, and he drops! Carlin kocks him down and drops an elbow! He then stands up and looks at Kyojin, before starting the Cubito Aequet, Elbow Drop with theatrics! However, as he drops for the move, he suddenly finds himself off balance! But why! Right beneath him, Adonis has reached up and pulled him down in a roll up!*

Referee:

3!

Lily Morgan: And your winner, as a result of pinfall - MALCOLM ADONIS!

*Adonis quickly rolls out of the ring and is greeted by Kyojin, before Grind can get in the ring to Carlin. Hot Wasabi makes their way up the ramp, with Adonis limping a bit. At the top of the stage, Adonis gives the crowd a show for a moment, before winking towards Jesting Madness and disappearing into the back.*

Daniels: Wow, that was one helluva match, if I do say so myself!

Kingmaker: Yes it was! Man, Kyojin had some words for us tonight. It makes me excited to see what match those four are going to compete in!

Daniels: God forbid it be a Tuxedo match! I'm amped to find out what match Staples is going to include!

Kingmaker: Any match could be a good match for those four. A cage match! Heated rivalry and everything, what a perfect place to hash out any and all differences they may have! Maybe a three stages of hell! Or a No Holds Barred match!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

*Camera is in Staples office, who is taking on the phone.*

Staples: Yeah, I like that... Let me think about and I'll come to you later.

*Grind storms into the office, Twittah Machine in hand.*

Staples: Wait, I'll call you back. I've got business in here. *Hangs * What can I do for you, Mr. Grind?

*Grind has been typing a message while Staples was ending his conversation, and continues to do so for a bit before presenting the machine to the Inferno GM:*

Written Grind: Last week we chose a stipulation for our match against Hot Wasabi, and they pick another. A TLC and a Tuxedo match. You said you had another one in mind. I want to know which one. Now.

Staples: But don't you think we need either Kyojin or Adonis here, so they can know too?

*Another message is typed.*

Written Grind: I don't care, just tell me now.

???: Now hold on just one minute there, cookie monster!

*The fans in the arena pop loudly as the camera swivels around to show Kyojin leaning against the doorframe. He walks forwards, standing next to Grind in front of Staple’s desk.*

Kyojin: I gotta agree with Grind, I’d really rather find out what match could be the match Malcolm Adonis and I beat Jesting Madness in at Threat of the Net. And I’m sure he would too, because that way he can suck his thumb and start to get a little bit worried about how badly he’s going to get his ass kicked in two week’s time.

*Grind looks pissed as Kyojin smirks.*

Kyojin: But let me just tell you something now Staples, whatever match you’re thinking of, I don’t want us to be at a disadvantage, I don’t want them to be at a disadvantage. I want a type of match where every single one of us has our own advantage. Ever since Brutality went down, it’s up to teams like Malcolm & I, and Jesting Madness, teams that can or have been all the way in this business to save EWNCW Tag Team Wrestling.

So book that match Staples, because everybody wants to see something like that.
    *Grind types again a message*

Written Grind: How many times do I have to hear that cookie moster shit? Can't you find any other alternative, Mr. Tatsuya Nakadai?

*Another fast and furious typing*

Written Grind:
    And your accusations of me having childish behaviour are preposterous, as preposterous as you winning the match at Threat of the Net.

*Third message*

Written Grind: But I agree with you, the third option should be an equalizer for both teams, no advantage for anyone, all equals. What is it gonna be?

Staples:
    Fine, calm down. I've been giving it a thought and there's a match that suits you fine. None of the temas have any advantage on the other, there's no chance of going out to search for a weapon and gain the upper hand. The only way to win this match is by pinfall, submission or by escaping the Steel Cage. How do you like that?

*Both Grind and Kyo nod in agreement. They have a staredown that lasts several seconds, but when Grind seems ready to strike, Kyo produces a steel chain and negates with the head. He smiles and leaves. Grind grunts angry and also quits Staples's office.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

(Luke Jameson comes out to a big ovation from the fans wearing his usual ring gear and a big smile on his face before heading down to the ring. He slaps outstretched hands as he makes a lap around the ring. After the lap, he climbs up the steps and through the ropes. Jameson then climbs one of the ring posts to the second turnbuckle and looks out among the cheering fans before giving a salute. He then runs to the opposite ring post and does the same. Once finished, he asks for a mic and begins)

Jameson: Dong...dong...dong...Do you all hear that? Dong...dong...dong...

(Suddenly the sound of a bell slowly chiming can be heard over the sound system. After a few chimes, it stops)

Jameson: Sounds like a bell is tolling. But for whom? Is it for Microsoft due to that crappy, always online DRM they're planning for their next gaming platform? Maybe. Or it could be for...Marvel?

(The fans erupt into a mixed reaction. Half the fans cheering while the other half boo)

Jameson: Seems that divide made it here huh? Now I have to admit, I loved Iron Man 3. Everything about it...

(The half of the fans that booed become more vocal)

Jameson: Geez let me finish. I loved everything about it but I get why the other side is pissed. They took a real gamble doing that.

(Jameson then looks into the camera)

Jameson: If you don't know what I'm talking about, go see Iron Man 3. You'll either love it or hate it.

(The bell chimes again)

Jameson: Oh...right. Bell tolling. So if it isn't for Marvel or Microsoft, who could it be for? Well, I'll tell ya. You see, Kingstrem and I have been at each others throats for the past two weeks. I think he's an overated International Champion who has kept the title for this long only because of luck and trickery and using said title as only a trophy to show off instead of a beacon of greatness that can shine to all the nations. He thinks of me as an undeserving rookie who couldn't possibly walk his own talk in the big leagues. Now I gotta ask...is he right?

(The fans erupt into boos)

Jameson: Yeah, I didn't think so either. The problem is I need Kingstrem to see that. If he doesn't gain first hand knowledge, he'll continue walking around here ignorant of it. So what's the solution? Well, I took another trip to that magical place known as Mr. Staples office and this is what happened.

(Jameson steps to the right and begins his greatly exaggerated Mr. Staples impression)

Jameson: Mr. Jameson! I have a bone to pick with you. Who the hell do you think you are?

(Jameson steps to the left and acts like himself)

Jameson: I'm Luke Jameson...multi-millionaire, philanthrophist, health nut, body builder, fan of irrelavent pop trivia and all things pro wrestling, and soon to be EWNCW International Champion.

(The fans cheer as Jameson looks to the camera and gives a wink and a thumbs up before continuing)

Jameson: But you must of meant that in a different way. Is there something wrong Mr. Staples?

(Jameson steps back to the right and continues as Mr. Staples)

Jameson: Damn right there's something wrong. First off, that impression you're doing of me, not flattering. Your making me sound like a dime store McMahon. Stop it!

(Jameson steps to the left)

Jameson: Actually sir, I was going for more Jonah Jameson but I get your point. No more impressions.

(Jameson looks to the camera and smiles before stepping to the right)

Jameson: Good! Now lets get to this Kingstrem business...

Jameson: I would really like that match to become offical sir.

(Jameson steps to the right)

Jameson: And why should I give it to you? You think just because you're giving Kingstrem a hard time that it gives you a right to a shot at his title? I make the matches around here Jameson! You need to convince me!

Jameson: You did hear what I said last week right?

Jameson: Yes...So?

Jameson: That wasn't enough to convince you? Well, then allow me to speak your language. Not only will this match be a show stealer, but if I win the International Title, I plan to visit every country in the world that has a wrestling promotion under the EWNCW banner, on my time of course. I'll fight their best wrestlers and promote this brand! Suddenly, their fans are no longer just watching triple A or JPWA. They're tunning in to EWNCW to see the other great athletes this company has produced, boosting our ratings. When we go to those countries, we'll have guaranteed asses in seats and they'll pay for our merchandise. It's a win for everyone involved.

Jameson: I'll give you credit Jameson. You have something there.

Jameson: I'm just wanting to give a division that is very special to me the respect and prestige it deserves. So how about it Mr. Staples?

(Jameson steps to the left. He looks like he's thinking)

Jameson: Fine...You get your shot!

(The fans erupt into cheers)

Jameson: End scene but there's more. He was wondering what type of match it should be at Threat of the Net but he was busy with something, so he decided to let you, the awesome fans of EWNCW, decide what match it's going to be. You can choose standard. Just a regular match. You can choose a street fight. No rules. No disqualification. A match where literally anything goes. Or you can pick...one moment...

(Jameson climbs out of the ring and starts looking under the ring. He finds what he's looking for and pulls it out. It's a ladder. The fans cheer as he shoves it into the ring and slides in behind it. He sets up the ladder and climbs to the top where he takes a seat. The fans cheer as he continues)

Jameson: Now I may seem biased but this climbing instrument has made so many classic matches over the decades and it has started the careers for legends of this industry. If I got to vote, I would be voting for this.

(The fans cheer as Jameson looks into the camera)

Jameson: Kingstrem...the bell is tolling because The Kings era is about to come to an end and with the death of one era will come the beginning of a new, brighter era. It will be a time where the fans from all nations will look up to their champion and the champion will fight for his fans and how that era begins will be decided by those that have been neglected by you for long enough...the fans!

(Jameson pauses as the fans start the chants)

Fans: JAMESON!! JAMESON!! JAMESON!!

Jameson: I'm ready Kingstrem. Are you? Because if not, I'm going to be the next EWNCW International Champion...and you can put your money on that!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lily Morgan: And now for our main event! Already in the ring, from Oakland, California, Luke Jameson!

*Luke poses for the crowd a bit, getting them to cheer loudly. He stands on the top rope, gives a Staples impression, and gets down.*

Daniels: Those were some strong words from Luke here a moment ago. He announced his match with Kingstrem was official, and would be for the International Title!

Kingmaker: Yes it was, I wonder what kingstr---

*Kingstrem makes his way out to the stage and heads down the ramp. He walks around the ring, and grabs a headset*

Kingstrem: This piece of trash wants to challenge me for my title? Fuck Staples and his decision, I’m going to put this peasant down, and I’m going to put him down hard!

Lily Morgan
    : And his opponent, from the Arkham Asylum, GRIND! BASTARD!

*Grind Bastard comes out ominously, spreading his arms and letting the words, “The Age of Grind Bastard” appearing on the titantron. He makes his way down to the ring, and gets in, ignoring the booing fans.*

Kingstrem: Of course, Tommy Thunder would pick this oaf to be the third contender, because he knows if I was in the ring with him, I’d walk away with his title.

Daniels: What makes you think that?

Kingstrem: I have his number now. But anyway, Grind Bastard, I hope he wins the poll. He may not be able to beat Tommy Thunder, but I am willing to bet that Tommy won’t walk away without a scratch on that pretty little head of his!

Kingmaker: What do you think about your match with Luke Jameson?

Kingstrem: It doesn’t matter, at the end of the day, I shall walk out with my title - squarely around my waist.

Grind(Kane) vs Jameson(Edge)

(Stop at: 13:25)

Strem: Look at that pathetic whelp! He can't even keep Grind Bastard down, and everyone knows how inferior Grind is to me.

Daniels: Really? I think Grind would give you a good run for your money, and title.

Strem: Daniels, no one is out here to listen to you spew that drivel. Jameson cannot handle me, and if Bodom is any indication, you announcers can't get the job done either. I am the greatest champion in EWNCW history, and once I get that EWNCW Title, I will prove that.

*Jameson looks on at Grind as the monster makes it to his feet, as the monster does, Jameson begins clubbing him with forearms and driving his knee into the sternum of the beast, attempting to weaken him. Grind pushes Jameson off, but Jameson rebounds off the ropes and grabs Grind's neck, in a modified sleeper hold. Grind easily breaks free of the hold, by grabbing Jameson and pulling him over his shoulder. Grind moves backward and runs towards the ropes, aiming to hit a low angled dropkick to the back of Jameson's head, but Jameson quickly rolls to the left; causing Grind to land on his ass. Jameson goes to hit a elbow drop, but Grind rolls out of the way. As Jameson comes up, Grind drills him with a big clothesline that threatens to rip Jameson's head off!*

Kingmaker: Wow, I think we may have a case of Nearly Headless Jameson here!

Strem: nearly? Please! Grind just obliterated that boy's head.

*Grind goes into a pin, but can only secure a two count before Jameson forces his way out. Grind drags him to his feet and Irish whips him across the ring, planting him with a big AA Spinebuster on the rebound. Jameson groans in pain, as Grind goes for another pin - however, it still isn't enough! The monster gets up and runs to the ropes, hitting a low flying clothesline that puts Jameson down. Grind rolls through, but is nearly out of the ring after it. As eh comes back in the ring, Jameson is trying to get himself up, but is quickly covered by Grind.*

Referee:

Th---

*Jameson kicks out! At the top of the ramp, Abel is standing there - watching*

Strem: Damn it!

*Grind looks down at Jameson, and gets up, signaling for the SkullKrusher. He lifts Jameson up, and pulls him between his legs. As he attempts to lift him, but Jameson begins to fight it. Grind tries once more, and gets him up a little before Jameson forces himself back to the ground, and dumps Grind over his back. The crowd is on fire, chanting for Jameson as he starts to fire up. Grind gets up and Jameson kicks him in the gut, and nails a powerbomb in the middle of the ring! Jameson staggers afterwards, but quickly tries to go in for a pin. The referee makes it to the count of two before Grind kicks out. Luke picks Grind up, and locks in a waist lock! Grind tries to fight out of it, and throws a wild elbow behind him, but misses. He tyries again on the opposite side, but Luke is too quick and the elbow is too strong. Grind spins around, but Luke catches him with a quick scoop slam. Jameson backs up, and calls for the That Size 13. As Grind gets up, Strem starts making a ruckus at the announce table. Luke turns around to tell him to shut up, but it's just enough time for Grind to make it to his feet. As Luke turns around, a kick to the gut! Grind picks him up and nails him with the Skullkrusher, a package piledriver! Grind goes for the pin.*

Referee:

3!

Morgan: And your winner, as a result of pinfall - Grind Bastard!

*Grind has his hands raised, but continues looking down at Jameson. He moves back just a bit, losing interest in the wounded prey. Jameson starts to make it to his feet a few moments later, still dazed and delirious. Strem snakes into the ring and starts to attack him. He kicks Jameson out of the ring, and goes after him again, but Jameson fights back. He lands several hard shots, and then tosses Strem over the barricade. Jameson fals to his hands and knees, but is soon back up. He hops over the barricade and continues to go after Strem.*

Tommy Thunder

*Tommy Thunder comes out and heads towards the ring - holding his title up in Grind's face.*

Shuriken

*Shuriken and Panda appear on the stage as Abel walks away.*

Gillz

Daniels: Wow, all three contenders are out here now. Tommy, the Champion, proudly holding his title aloft. The odds are insurmountable - but if anyone can do it, it'll be Tommy Thunder.

*The camera pans out and we spot Gillz standing in the crowd. Tommy Thunder turns to look at Shuriken and then Gillz. As he comes back around to Grind Bastard, Grind kicks him in the midsection and drills him with the second SkullKrusher of the night! Grind reaches down and holds aloft the EWNCW Title - as Shuriken and Gillz look on. Shuriken begins to make his way down towards the ring, but Panda pulls him back. Gillz stands there watching, as Grind puts his foot on the chest of Tommy Thunder - the show fading out with Grind holding the belt*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

There may be some new fillers for some upcoming shows!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

#ThreatOfTheNet
    #BattleRoyalRumble
    #WhoWillWin
    #PrizeForTheVictor
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Filler thief!!!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Raging Inferno has sold out!

This is due, in part, to the rumor that Van Darius will headline the PPV in a Winner Take All Match that includes all current EWNCW Title Holders.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

He is still Team Bella
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

So is Tommy.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]