Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1463

Morgan: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Washington, D.C. The team of Holy Jose and Azrael, God Grace!

Daniels: Some action from the tag team division Pierce I am excited!

Kingmaker: Me too Bob, it has been a while since we have had the tag teams here, and how about the ones we have going against each other right now, God's Grace and Hostile Takeover

Daniels: Indeed, the last we say God's grace in action they didn't fare well, losing the Blacklist Championship to the New assault program.

Kingmaker: Yeah but God's Grace was ready to go tonight and get their rematch but staples put a stop to that and instead made this match, you can only imagine that Jose and Azrael are mad as hell and ready to take some anger out on someone.

Morgan: And their opponents. The team of Smyth and Angelo, Hostile Takeover!

(E&C-GG, jericho and benjamin-HT) stop at 10:28

*Smyth grabs Azrael and throws him off the ropes and hits a lou thez press. He keeps punching and punching as the ref starts to count to five. Azrael hopes off and is met by a clothesline from Angelo. Angelo picks Azrael up and goes for a DDT, but Angelo is caught by a super kick from Jose. Both men grab Angelo and set up a fall from grace, but out comes the new assault program and start to beat down on God's Grace, Hostile Takeover join in as all four men stomp on Jose and Azrael. Just as things get worse, The coke boys run to the ring with chairs in hand and clear out Hostile takeover and New assault program. The coke boys help God's Grace up and all four of them taunt for the other four to get back in the ring.*

Daniels: Well look at this Pierce, the coke boys came out to make the save, I thought for sure they were going to join in on the mugging.

Kingmaker: I thought so too but it looks like the coke boys are having a change of heart. What does this mean for New assault program and Hostile Takeover?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

A hush falls over the crowd as music not heard for over a month blares around the arena, the fans unsure of the reaction to give the returning Lansdale. Some fans begin to find their voice, unforgiving of Lansdale past actions and boo relentlessly as Lansdale himself walks out from the back, no suit, no custom made tracksuit, simply jeans and a t-shirt. He also sports a much shorter hair cut, shaven all the way down to the root he cuts a more rough and tough appearance. Lansdale looks out at the fans, most still giving a muted response but the rest continuining to boo, he nods in acceptance of the fact that he deserves it.

Lansdale waits a few moments at the top of the ramp before slowly making his way down towards the rings, he looks about him as fans in the front row appear to test his feelings towards them with fast food cuisine, soda drinks and altogether yobbish behaviour. Lansdale however shrugs it off, not smiling but not scowling, looking a little melancholic. He climbs into the ring and heads on over to the opposite side, requesting a microphone before standing in the middle of the ring, the boos rising higher in volume as he stands there accepting it. Tilting his eyes down to the canvas he appears to try to find the right words, taking a moment to collect himself before the fans finally die down to let him speak.

Lansdale: Ever since I was a small child I dreamed of being able to stand in the middle of a ring just like this one, to imitate the larger than life superstars that were on my screen, to be just like them in every way. I wanted to be Hulk Hogan, I idolised The Undertaker, guys like Steve Austin, Shawn Michael, Bret Hart, Mick Foley, The Rock.. the list goes on, I wanted to be just like them, I wanted to be a hero. But somewhere down the line I guess I just took a wrong turn.. I became one of the guys I used to hate, I became Ric Flair, I became Vince McMahon, Roddy Piper, Ted DiBiase.. doing anything to win, not giving a damn about how my actions impacted upon others. Everything came to a head with I met Billy McCoy for the right to call myself the real British Excellence.. and I went too far. What I did was an afront to all I ever wanted to be.. and for that.. I am sorry.

Most fans remains muted though sections continue to boo, not accepting the apology or the supposed crocodile tears.

Lansdale: I was sent home, told that I was no longer wanted here and so I boarded a plane, returned to England in the hopes of being picked up by family. That didn't happen. My family had come to despise me as much as I myself had, they were ashamed of me, I hurt my mother in so many ways, my father had been forced to deny my existence. But instead of casting me out as so many would, he offered me a chance at redemption, an opportunity to make amends and reconnect with my roots, the very roots I had long forgotten and forsaken on my quest for perfection.

I looked in the mirror, I didn't see myself anymore, looking back at me was a bitter, twisted and wholly offensive face, the eyes of that man still haunt me. There was no remorse, no empathy and no feeling aside from rage.. greed.. narcissism.. this wasn't me, it wasn't the real me. I watched old videos of myself from back on the amateur scene, I had humility, pride, dignity and above all I had honour. Never did I once push the boundaries of decency, when the bell rang the fight stopped and so did the punches, all anger subsided and I would shake the hands of a fallen opponent, seeing him as equal and not beneath me despite my victory.. back when I was a real fighter, back when fighting was a way of life and not just an excuse to channel my hatred.

Fans continue to boo though less than there were before, there are no cheers, most still unsure whether to believe Lansdale.

Lansdale: I don't blame you for your feelings towards me, I deserve it. Not only do I deserve that, but I deserved to be left off In Violence We Trust, a message had to be sent and it was received. And so, after my omission.. I have one simple request of all of you.. and all of the people in the back.. let me fight. Allow me to fight at Threat of the Net, allow me to regain my pride and my honour.. allow me to show all of you that I am a changed man. I remember now what it means to be a fighter, what it means to be a true warrior and example to others.. actions speak louder than words, and I plan on letting my fists do most of the talking this time around..

????: Hold on there boss

The crowd immediately boos as Hawk comes out without any entrance music with a plain look on his face. Hawk walks down the ramp with his eyes fixated on Lansdale and remains silent until he faces him eye to eye.

Hawk: Lansdale, when I first got here, I was some rookie going nowhere beating guys no one cared about until I got attention. But no one in the back gave a shit about or what I did but you. Now I know you just need me because of strength in numbers and all that tactical crap, but I joined because I needed you. I needed to learn your tactics, your moves, what makes you, you. And I did just that and demonstrated that at In Justice for Brawl when I defeated Rose in a First Blood match and made an even greater impact by costing Eddie Juarez his chance at making EWNCW history against Dimension.

Like it or not Lansdale, I am the monster that you made and no matter how much you try to redeem yourself or do good, I will always be here to make people suffer with the tools you gave me.

The crowd absolutely explodes on Hawk with heat and faint Lansdale chants begin coming as well as Juarez chants.

Hawk: But before you get upset with yourself even more and fall back in your state of pity, Staples approached me earlier and has given me the chance to prove myself tonight in order to get a chance at you at Threat of the Net as one of your three potential competitors. Not only do I plan on winning, but I plan dominating my match so that I am the only to face you.

Threat of the Net will be your last event here Lansdale and I will end your suffering just like someone would a dogs, with a bang. Each time you come back out, your just a shell of yourself. Look at yourself, apologizing to these people, asking to them to let you fight in order to gain something you never had. Lansdale, you disgust me now and as your former pupil, it is my duty to not only carry on your past glory, but to put you out of your misery before you ruin your image any further. Leave now and don't come back til it is time we face because I don't want you sinking any lower than you already are now.

Lansdale stares Hawk in the eye, neither man blinks as the tension rises. Lansdale shakes his head slowly, he backs away and drops the microphone on the canvas before backing out of the ring and walking up the ramp. A camera follows him and picks up 'Not until the bell.. not until the bell..' before Lansdale disappears to the back leaving the fans thirst for blood unsated. Hawk remains in the ring, shaking his head and smirking up towards the top of the ramp.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

*Andy Cannon makes his way to the ring with the Inferno Ignition Championship draped across his shoulder & mic in hand. He's limping slightly, but poses for a few pictures with fans at ringside & makes his way into the ring*

Cannon: Well here I am. *a huge cheer breaks out* Thank you! As you can tell, my match at IVWT was one heck of a battle. AJ gave me pretty much all I could handle & almost pulled it off. I didn't come out here to put Mr. "Primetime" over though. I gave the kid his due & told him exactly was gonna happen. I said I would keep my championship & yet again I did. I'm not sure you guys realize it or not, but I've been YOUR Inferno Ignition Champion for over 5 months! *the crowd pops*

I'm not gonna say it's been easy because I've been in some matches that made me question whether or not I deserved the honor of being a champion here in EWNCW. You know what happens though? I come through that curtain & step out on that stage & I see all these great fans! When you people chant my name I know this is where I belong. I could come out here & you guys could sit out there like knots on a log, but you don't! Y'all love me & I want ya to know that I love y'all. *the crowd begins to chant "Cannon" over & over* Thanks!

Enough of the mushy crap, I need to address some people. DJ Williams, you make me sick! Now I know you have the right to cash in your briefcase anytime you want to, but it takes a bitch to try it after a man has gone through hell like myself & AJ Dixon did. AJ did prove to me that he did have a backbone when he stopped you. I've told you before DJ & I'll tell yo again, if it was up to me you could get your shot right now & keep your briefcase too. The same goes for anybody in the locker room! These great fans deserve to have a fighting champion and that's exactly what I have been & always will be. *the crowd cheers again*

Speaking of challengers though, I've been informed that there's 3 guys are at the top of the list to challenge me for my title. These guys are KJ Punk, Antonyo Angelo, & AJ Dixon. Now I can't say I know too much about Punk & Angelo but I'm sure they deserve their chance. I will be honest though & tell you I'm not a big fan of Antonyo. His demeanor just doesn't sit well with me, but that's fine, it's not my choice. I did have a bit of a say in AJ getting another shot however. *the crowd seems confused* You guys saw what kind of a fight he gave me at IVWT. If anybody in this company deserved another shot it's him & I'm glad he got it.

*The Italian Stallion walks out from the back not caring for the reaction he gets from the fans. He walks down the ramp followed by the big chorus of boos from the fans. He grabs a mic from the time keepers table and then he enters the ring. He takes his time to get in. He is just a few steps away from Cannon. He smirks and then he raises the mic to speak*

Angelo: My demeanor just doesn't sit well with you? Seriously that's your way to say i'm afraid to fight Antonyo Angelo. And you are not a fan of me. Take a look in the arena and you will find a few more that hate me too. But the thing is that i don't care what they say. I certainly don't care what you have to say. I'm just out here to tell you a couple things. So you, along with your fans, you better shut up and listen what the Italian Emperor has to say.

*More loud boos from the fans. When some others were booing Angelo while he was speaking*

Angelo: A few weeks back i came out here and i revealed my real intentions for KJ Punk and as you all saw last Sunday. What i say i do and what i want i get. I destroyed KJ and now i need a new goal. I need something to hunt. And that is your title.

*Cannon seems confused*

Angelo: I know that i said that this title means nothing to me and i still feel like that. Thing is i found a way to make this title relevant and give something good to this pathetic Ignition's Division. When i beat you for that title i will rename it as the Italian Championship and i will become the first EWNCW Italian champion.

Yeah that's right, enough with that Ignition BS. The title will be mine. And i... I will do whatever the hell i want with it. I will become the King of this Division. I will destroy whoever wants to face me and then... I will slowly climb the ladder even more to the top and fulfill my dream and finally become the EWNCW World Champion.

*Even more boos from the fans, kinda like the ones that Vickie receives just a bit louder*

Angelo: So like me or not your fate will be the same. My Name is Antonyo Angelo and I"m the Italian Stallion
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Morgan: The next match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring from the Woods of Mississippi, KJ PUNK!

*KJ Punk comes out through the stage, looking down towards the ring. Having went through hell at In Violence We Trust, he is looking to make a name for himself, by taking that title from Andy Cannon!*

Daniels: Wow, did he put up a fight last night or what? He came close to making it out of that cage, but Angelo, was able to pull it out!

Morgan: And his opponent, from ATL, GA! PRIMETIME! AJ DIXON!

*Primetime comes out and yells towards the crowd. He makes a motion for the title being around his waist, and then the sign for inches away in reference to almost winning. The flashy man heads towards the ring, and his opponent, KJ Punk!*

Kingmaker: He is right, he came close to winning that title. Not only that, but he absolutely brutalized Andy Cannon on the way to his loss. Maybe, if the fans vote him in, he’ll be able to win the title off him this time/

AJ Dixon(Prince Devitt) vs KJ Punk(Ryusuke Taguchi)

(Stop at: 12:55)

Angelo: Look at that! Both of them down and out! Weak! I don't even know why Andy Cannon would consider facing either of those losers?! I beat KJ Punk in a cage match, at IVWT, and AJ Dixon got his ass handed to him by Andy Cannon at IVWT! I am the rightful person to face Andy Cannon for that title. I don't care what the crowd might say - if they vote for anyone other than me, they are dead wrong!

Daniels: Calm down there, partner!

Angelo: Shut up, bob.

*KJ and AJ are both still down in the corner, after a series of moves left them floored. AJ manages to start stirring first, making it to his feet at the count of seven. KJ makes it up a moment after, but AJ is already on him with punches and forearms to the back and the head. KJ drops to a knee, prompting AJ to start drilling him with kicks to the chest. AJ looks down at him, and yells, “PRIMETIME!” He then runs towards the ropes, and bounces off them, hitting KJ in the chest with a big running single leg drop kick. KJ falls backwards, nearly out of the ring. AJ picks himself up and taunts the crowd, going as far as taunting Angelo at ringside. Angelo stands up and looks at him, grimacing. KJ is on the other side of the ring clutching his chest. Dixon turns around to look at him, stalking across the ring to pick him up. As he reaches down, KJ grabs him by his trunks and forcefully pulls him out of the ring, buying himself more time to recover. KJ Punk brings himself to his knees and runs his hands along his head, breathing heavily.

Behind him, Angelo is leaving the announce table.*

Daniels: Where is that son of a bitch going?

Kingmaker: Looks like he’s making his way from ringside. Probably got tired of watching this match!

Daniels: Hopefully that is the case.

*AJ begins getting back on the apron. KJ reaches over and grabs him, power lifting him up, and suplexing him back into the ring. The crowd pops loudly, as KJ gets up and motions towards him. He motions for the Bulldog Bash, a Rolling Elbow. He points towards AJ, getting ready for is finisher. AJ gets up and grabs the referee, trying to pull himself up. As he does, Angelo hops up on the apron, striking KJ Punk in the back of the head, while the referee looks down. Kj Punk stumbles forward, and looks back as Angelo is heading up the ramp. As he turns back to AJ Dixon, BAM! Mug Shot! Jumping Reverse STO! AJ quickly moves into the pin.*

Referee:

3!

Lily: And your winner, as a result of pinfall, ‘PRIMETIME’ AJ DIXON!

*AJ gets his hand raised in victory, as he looks up the ramp at Angelo, then mocks a title around his waist.*

Daniels: What is Angelo doing?! Why did he comes back?!

Kingmaker: He is making a statement! If anyone is going to win the title, it’s going to be him - and certainly, not KJ Punk!

Daniels: He interfered in this match! I hope he gets his next week!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*Thunder enters the arena to an electric reception. He's still feeling the effects and is struggling a bit from the tables match, but he has a big smile on his face still. He extends his arms and shouts out "BEST IN THE WORLD!" before continuing down the ring, slapping hands with a few fans as he goes. He then ascends the steel steps before climbing to the top of the turnbuckle. He unclips the EWNCW Championship and hods it aloft with both hands before shouting out "BEST IN THE WORLD" again. He then drops down into the ring and goes to collect a mic from Lillian Morgan. He then settles in the middle of the ring to begin speaking.*

Thunder: I bring grave news. I bring terrible news to you all. The King, is dead!!! King Zero is dead!!!

*the crowd cheer loud*

Thunder: No more will you have to grimace through one of his monotonous ramblings. No more will you have to watch him trying miserably to reclaim what he never deserved in the first lace *Thunder holds aloft the EWNCW Championship*. No more BORING!!!

*the crowd cheer*

Thunder: Oh, and I almost forgot, the man who thinks he's the best thing going in this company has finally been taken down a peg or 2, because the Queen Bee of EWNCW herself; King Strem also didn't back up his bold claims and failed to beat me at the ppv.

*the crowd cheer*

Thunder: I am the best in the world. I prove it every time I'm in this ring, I prove it every time I face my opponents, and I prove it every time I put this title on the line. I live, sleep and breathe wrestling, and I thrive in coming out here, putting on a show and being the best. But I haven't been able to do that as of late. Why? Because some jackass called Krystian Krysys has been hogging the number one contender spot. Well no more!

*the fans cheer*

Thunder: Threat of the Net is people power night, it's the chance for you, the fans of EWNCW to have your say, to have your voices heard. It's the chance for you to chose who you want to see in the spotlight.
    And because o that, I've demanded form Nathan Staples that I get to pick all 3 names, all 3 of the men who gets in on the 3 man poll to see who faces me for this title at the ppv. And believe me, I'm gong to pick the right people to be in that poll. I'm going to pick the people that you, the people want to see.

*the crowd cheer*

Thunder: And that brings me to my first pick. This is a man who's already, like me, a 2 time world champion here in EWNCW. He's a guy who beat me at last year's Day of Reckoning to crown the undisputed EWNCW Champion! He then went on to defend that Championship against one of the best ever in Shuriken! I'm talking about a guy who's worked his ass off over the past year and has really gained my respect.

My first pick to be on the three man poll to pick my opponent for Threat of the Net, is Gillz!

*Gillz makes his way out to the stage, smirking towards Tommy. He begins counting to ten, before he simply exit’s the stage, the crowd cheering for him.*

Daniels: Wow, Gillz? What a great choice! These two could really put on another slobberkocker!

Kingmaker: Yes they could, but I wonder - what did Gillz mean by that? And who else are considered to be contenders?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lily Morgan: The following contest is a In Violence We Trust Rematch and it is your Inferno Main Event of the evening, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first.....fighting of Los Angeles, California, "The Sexual Sensation" Malcolm Adonis....and fighting out of Hiroshima, Japan.....Kyojin.....toehter they are.......HOTTTTTTT WAASSSAAAAABBBIIIIII!!!!!!!!

Adonis is the first to appear on stage wearing a kamikaze headband before Kyojin comes out and slaps him in the back of the head before they head tot he ring together to the roar of the crowd before they are seen orchestrating a game plan for the win tonight.

Daniels: Hot Wasabi, I must say, is one of the hottest teams to ever grace the E-Fed World! Can you imagine them vs Godmoney? That match would be one of epic proportions!

Kingmaker: Indeed it would be, but tonight, they face off against -

Lily Morgan: and their opponents...fighting out of The Arkham Asylum, Grind Bastard and fighting out of Toledo, Ohio, William Carliin.....together they are.....The Jesssttttiiinnnnngggg Madddddnnnnneeeeessssssss!!!!!

The crowd boos heavily as Carlin andGrind Bastard head to the ring, a smirk on their faces knowing they beat Hot Wasabi once, they can do it again.

Kingmaker: Jesting... Madness. They are one of the most brutal tag-teams out today. Both of them, in a total of three matches, one for each, and then a tag team match, proved why they are the guys you don't want to see in a street fight, if you're their opponents. We heard from Grind Bastard earlier today, in a sense.

Daniels: Yes, he said it was the Age of Grind Bastard, and that his goal was the EWNCW Title. Now, Tommy Thunder has been through hell and back with his matches, but Grind Bastard, may be the one to finally stop it.

Start at 4:28

Stop at 2:18 (Ignore titles)

Kyojin comes of a big splash to both Carlin and Grind. Adonis comes in to play and rubs more oil on his chest before flexing his muscles and goes for and connects with a big splash of his own on both men. The crowd going wild as they see The Jesting Madness be over powered by Hot Wasabi. Kyojin now takes Carlin as Adonis takes Grind. Kyojin lifts Carlin and plants him with a brainbuster but Adonis tries to lift Grind, Grind punches Adonis ribs and follows up with a Jacknife Powerbomb leaving Grind and Kyiojin to stare down before they begin to trade shot.

Daniels: Here they go

Kyo!
    Grind!
    Kyo!
    Grind!
    Kyo!
    Grind!
    Kyo!
    Grind!
    Grind!
    Grind!

Grind Bastard has Kyo reeling towards the ropes before he traps Kyojin's arms in between them and Kyo tries desperately to be free of his bind but cannot before Grind Bastard, delivers a devastating uppercut that leaves him seemingly out before Grind Bastard helps Carlin to his feet.

Kingmaker: Wow! Would you look at that? Kyojin may be out of it!

Carlin and Grind now take their time each hitting Kyojin hard with lefts and rights before finally releasing him off his bind on the ropes, forcing Kyojin to collapse. Carlin now nod to one another before Carlin picks up Kyojin and they go forand complete The Beheading (simultaneous Enzuigiri by Grind and Superkick from Carlin) and Kyojin is seeing stars before Grind goes for the cover.............1.....................2......... ................- Somehow Kyojin kicks out. Grind and Carlin are irate.

Daniels: Man oh man! How did he kick out? A Beheading is sure to put a lot of people down?! How did Kyojin do it?!

Kingmaker: I have no idea, but he wants to win this match and that must have pushed him to stay alive!

Adonis begins to stir and sees his fallen partner and The Jesting Madness looking to put a hurting on him. Adonis says: No! and kips up with new life and as he flexes his muscles and and almost decapitates Carlin with a thunderous clothesline before facing Grind Bastard and now lays a series of punches to Grind that send him reeling to the ropes and with a wave of momentum, Adonis throws him off the ropes and plants Adonis with ease to the mat with a big time Spinebuster and the ladies go wild knowing what's next as Adonis goes for The Adonis Elbow (Peoples Elbow, where instead of throwing an arm band into the crowd Adonis flexes his biceps before kissing them) and connects, immediately going for the cover............1.............................2.. ................- Carlin breaks up pinfall.

Daniels: Carlin there to make the save. The fans are getting their monies worth here tonight!

Carlin now picks up Adonis near the ropes and goes for the Chaos Theory Rolling Suplex but Adonis, wisely holds on to the ropes leaving Carlin to rol through on his own before rising to his feet and immediately receives The Truth Hurts! (Beautiful Disaster) courtesy of Kyojin who has now recovered and smiles at his partner as Carlin falls to one knee and the slumps to his the mat his face hitting it hard.

Kingmaker: Wow, a Truth Hurts, after a failed Chaos Theory? Carlin should be down! They have to pin him now if they want the win!

Kyojin and Adonis look towards a fallen Carlin and a rising Grind Bastard, deciding to go after Grind Bastard with Fatal Flaw as Malcolm holds the opponent in a modified headlock, consisting of placing the opponents head on his bicep and flexing it tightly as he holds them in a standing position. Kyojin sizes the opponent up and delivers a Superkick, knocking the opponent from the headlock and to the mat. Kyojin now goes on the offensive to Carlin to ensure he's down and out as Adonis covers.....1.............2........................ ......3!!!!

Lily Morgan: Here are your winners.....Hot Wasabi!!!!

Kyo and Adonis rejoice in victory, enjoying the moment before Grind Bastard gets to his feet and helps Carlin, before they turn and come face to face with Hot Wasabi, who stretch out their hands in respect and as Carlin and Grind almost stretch theirs out put, they decide not to and warn Hot Wasabi this was not over, leaving the ring as Hot Wasabi look on towards Jesting Madness.

Daniels: Hot Wasabi has done it! They won the return match! What does this mean for their future, and what does Jesting Madness have to say about it?!

Kingmaker: What does it mean for their future? Well, the folks at home are just going to have to tune in next week aren't they?! Be safe folks, and look out for next week's edition of Inferno! Things are certain to heat up around here!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I may or may not be posting Inferno.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

And you probably read a lot of twilight.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I know the TWE Champion does.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

He is 'Team Edward'
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]