Page 103 of 147 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1463

Malcolm Adonis walks out with a smile on his face as the fans cheer loudly, wolf whistles prominent from the women. Adonis gyrates his hips a little bit to more cheers from the women. He waits on the ramp.

Kyojin walks out to the sound of more cheers. Hot Wasabi embrace before they make their way down the ramp, Kyojin high fiving fans and Adonis allowing women to touch his muscles. Both men climb into the ring and ask for microphones, which they are gifted. Kyojin waits for the cheering to calm down before speaking.

Kyojin: Last week, Malcolm & I- we brought our talents to Inferno and I don’t know about you guys- but I felt we did pretty damn well!

The fans cheer loudly as Kyojin smiles.

Kyojin: No, we did so much better than just pretty damn well, we proved beyond all doubt that not only was In Violence We Trust a complete fluke for Jesting Madness but we proved that we’re the best tag team on this show, hell- on the entire EWNCW roster!

The only thing missing now Malcolm, are those EWNCW Tag Team Championships that are around the waist of the New Assault Program, those titles that are the sole thing that any tag team on Inferno want to have. Unfortunately, God’s Grace are cashing in their rematch when really, the team New Assault Program have to prove themselves against are standing in the ring right now.

That’s right, I’m declaring Malcolm Adonis & I the rightful number one contenders. We beat the Tag Team of the Year 2012 last week and up next should be a shot at the titles!

The fans cheer in agreement.

Kyojin: So Staples, I don’t wanna be disrespectful or anything but these people should be deciding the matches and that’s what Threat of the Net is all about- so why don’t you give them what they want? Who wants to see us take on New Assault Program?

A huge cheer echoes around the arena in anticipation.

Kyojin: Ain’t that right Malcolm?!

Adonis nods over at Kyojin after breaking his gaze away from a few of the women in the arena.

Adonis: Sorry bro', Malcolm wasn't listenin' to ya. Ahaaa nah Malcolm's jokin', he's feelin' ya right now. See last week Will Shakespeare and Microsoft Sam.. two face.. crispy skin whatever his damn name is got punked out, they got creamed by Malcolm.. an' not in the good way. We ushered in a new era of tag team wrestling here in EWNCW by throwin' out the old and unveilin' the new, hot and sexy faces of Inferno. Jestin' Madness, you guys are done, ain't nobody wanna be hearin' about you two clowns anymore, this here is our time.

Adonis grins and cuts a few poses as Kyojin watches on with a bemused smirk on his face.

Adonis: So now that we've had the last word on that subject, it's time for Malcolm and Kyojin.. Hot Wasabi.. to move onto bigger and better things. See the time for slummin' it in the mid card is over, we impatient ya see, and we know we've proven ourselves more than enough. I mean look at last week.. we were THE main event for the entire show, people weren't tuning in for those two nobodies, damn straight they were tuning in for the Hot Wasabi show.

So I think y'all know where i'm going with this, now that as Kyojin says we beat the Tag Team of 2012.. it's time we cement our place as the team of 2013. An' the way Malcolm sees as the best way to solve this little puzzle is simple, we gotta get our hands on a little gold. So come on, how about we drop all pretense around here, y'all know we're the rightful number one contenders, y'all know we'd bring sexy back to those title belts, New Assault Program we standing right here, if y'all have the stones why don't ya come on out and give us what we and all these people want.

Adonis and Kyojin look up at the entrance ramp and wait for a few moments.

Adonis: Come on boys, Malcolm's waitin'.. y'all can forget about Gods Grace, we the real contenders at Threat of The Net.

*Standard booing reception for the former EWNCW Blacklist champions, who come out with a serious expression (as far as one can discern under Grind's mask) and the vintage barb wired baseball bats. Grind also has his Twittah Machine. They go down the ramp and while Carlin goes to grab a mic, Grind enters the ring, drops the bat and starts texting a message. When Carlin enters the ring, Grind shows him the screen for him to read:*

Written Grind: Malcom Adonis, you should be studied by scientists. Your inability to recall my name makes me think your neurons are in your muscles instead of your brain.

Carlin: You give him too much credit, Grind. I'm pretty sure he hasn't got any neurons at all.

*Another text is written and read:*

Written Grind: Still a matter of study.

Carlin: Damn straight, Grind, damn straight. So, you two are a prime example of what is called selective memory. You choose to remember what suits your interests, ideas and opinions, and curiously, forget the facts that contradict them. Yes, you defeated us last week on Inferno, but as far as I remember, that ties our confrontations to 1-1, since you beat the dust at In Violence We Trust. So, coming out here and self proclaim you the number one contenders for the EWNCW Tag Team Championship is utterly ridiculous.

*Fans boo like mad.*

Carlin: Yes, you are good positioned to make your claim. Fans like you and you can get the job done here in the ring. But see, we claim the same spot for ourselves. As former EWNCW Tag team champions and EWNCW Blacklist champions, we think we deserve another shot. We are the 2012 Tag Team of the year, and we hope to achieve the award for a second time. And to help our claim, we want to capture the belts now carried by the New Assault Program. However, the spot now belongs to God's Grace and their rematch clause, and we have to wait in line. But you know, we never self proclaimed ourselves as the “new number one contenders”.

No. We had to earn the spot. A year ago, we on the number one contender's match to face Domination at Glory to the Brave, then won the titles. We earned our spot for becoming the first EWNCW Blacklist champions by retaining the belts we won. And what happened after we lost twice to God's Grace? We went back to square one. Never had the balls to claim the spot as you do. So, Wasabis, if you want to be the number one contenders, earn the spot. Beat us at Threat of the Net and you will go to face the champs. But that ain't gonna happen!

*Fans boo again*

Carlin: Yeah, we lost last week, but still, we are more than ready to capture the EWNCW Tag Team championship. We will go through any opposition, we will do whatever we have to, ethical or not, to have gold back in our waists. Believe me when I say that you have never faced a team as dangerous as we are, and you probably won't do it again. And our actions back us. Not empty threats, no stupid bragging. We already proved it, and we will again!

*More boos from the fans*

Carlin: Besides, we have a plan. You said something about giving the fans what they want, and we are coming to Threat of the Net, where the fans have a saying about what they are going to watch at the PPV. So, as much as you *points to the audience * dislike us, I'm pretty sure you're in for some voting, ain't you?

*This time, the fans have to cheer.*

Carlin: Yeah, I knew it. And since they will be choosing something, I figured out that they can choose a stipulation. You know we thrive in hardcore matches, don't need to explain myself too much at this point in time, so, Grind and I have chosen a stipulation that suits us well. We ain't exactly been in that match, but part of it gave us the Match of the Year Award. This match screams “Tag Team” as none in the business. We've witnessed moves that left us awestruck. The most heated rivalries have been tested in this kind of bout. The combination of three weapons which name bring a smile to the fans and a chill down the spine. Three weapons that we have proven our skill with. Three weapons that will lead us once again to the glory.

*Carlin pauses and the fans hold their breath:*

Carlin: Tables!

*Fans cheer*

Carlin: Ladders.

*More cheering*

Carlin: Chairs.
    Last edited by TheJosephBanks; 04-29-2013 at 10:15 PM.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Kyojin: So you wanna pick a TLC Match, huh? You think that somebody who claims to be The Superior Technician and Hell’s version of the Cookie Monster can climb a ladder and win the number one contender spot to the EWNCW Tag Team Championships? You’re as freakish as any circus show in the world! As for us, well I was built for a ladder match, and if you throw in tables and chairs, you’re just giving us more ways for you to get your asses kicked all over this arena.

As for your idea of a selective memory, Grind- you just actually tried to say that Malcolm should be studied because he chose to insult you instead of saying your actual name- something Carlin has been attempting to do to us for weeks. Valentino and Mifune ring any bells Will?

So congratulations boys, you’ve just made your way out here and looked like complete and utter hypocrites.

The fans cheer loudly as Carlin’s eyes narrow.

Kyojin: So Threat of the Net? One more time, Jesting Madness against Mal- no, let’s do it properly this time. Jesting Madness against Hot Wasabi! You’re on!

The fans explode with cheers but none of them are as excited as Adonis who grabs Kyojin in a bear hug and begins jumping up and down with a huge smile on his face. Kyojin forces his way out of the hug as the fans laugh. Kyo looks at Adonis.

Kyojin: I’m never doing that again.

The fans cheer loudly as Adonis shakes his head and smiles again.

Kyojin: And the thing is, you’ve actually just shown us respect- you’ve shown us the respect to say that we are in a good position to make the claim to being the number one contenders. And you’re right, it is 1-1 so Threat of the Net will be the right time to name the number one contenders to the EWNCW Tag Team Champions- if you guys think that it’s simply about that, then you are so mistaken.

It’s simple Will, Grindy- this match is about the claim to be the Best Tag Team in the World. Forget Rage’s tag team division- forget Mixed Emotions, forget Black Blooded, hell forget tag teams all around the world. Forget Carlos Alberto Ramon & Van Hooligan X, forget Damaged Goods. You can ever forget about New Assault Program and God’s Grace. Every single person in the world knows that the best two tag teams in the world are stood in this very ring.

And come Threat of the Net, we’re going to prove that we are better than Jesting Madness. We are going to beat you two and we’re going to go on to the next pay per view and become the NEW EWNCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

The fans cheer loudly once more.

Kyojin: And as you named a stipulation for these people to choose from- how about we do the same? In fact, I’ll leave it up to my partner here because for one, my ribs are killing me and two, I’m sure he’s got a hell of an idea. Malcolm?

The camera switches to Adonis who is in deep thought, tapping his temple before looking up in a eureka moment.

Adonis: We gon' have ourselves a good old fashioned... Baby Oil on a Pole match! First to grab the oil and drench themselves in the oil, cut a sexy ass dance and make as many women as they can swoon wins the match! High give Kyojin!

Malcolm goes to high five Kyojin but is stonewalled as all three men look on perplexed and confused by the suggestion.

Adonis: Y'all ain't a fan of the idea? Hell I dunno.. I mean these two clowns wanna bash my face in with all kinds of stuff in a TLC match and you expect Malcolm to not be a little shaken right now? This face right here is my money bro', you really gonna take food off my table? That's just wrong man.. just so wrong..

So I'll tell you what.. seein' as Malcolm don't wanna be picking teeth out of his nose the day after threat of the net.. but he's gotta prove one more time that he's is by far greater than these two chumps in front of him.. why don't he do it lookin' like a million bucks? Ladies.. and gentlemen I guess.. how would y'all like to see Hot Wasabi whoop old scar face and his little bitch in a Tuxedo Match?

The women in the crowd cheer loudly, not much response from the men.

Adonis: You think Malcolm's kidding? Big foot here'll be clawing the tux off himself from the first bell.. easy win, enough said. Though Malcolm dares to say it ain't gonna be a pretty sight when he's stripped all the way down to his skivvies. And hey, when we're done cementing ourselves as the next number one contenders.. Malcolm might give the ladies a real show anyway.. now I know you feelin' me!

Carlin: What I'm feeling is a battle you two are going to lose. I don't care what the fans vote. We are going to make it, and if we have to give facial surgery with out fists and no anesthesia to Malcolm, so be it!

*Fans dislike this and they let Carlin know*

Carlin: And Kyojin, you seem to be quite forgetful tonight. You laugh at our stipulation? Let me remind you last year's Vendetta PPV. The Tag Team belts were on the line, Domination claimed their rematch and it was a ladder match. Here, take a look:

*The ending of the match appears on the Titantron*

*Grind and Carlin both his Busmer who is on the ladder with simultaneous chair shots, which drops the Domination emmber flat on his back into the ring!! Grind drops down and goes to check on Geiger while Carlin continues up the ladder and secures the titles!*

JMcM: Here are your winners and still EWNCW tag team Champions; The Jesting Madness!!
    Carlin: And at Pain for Treasure, we faced the Shadows of Madness for the EWNCW Blacklist championship and guess what happened? Take a look:

*Titantron again:*

*Grind sees Abel on one knee and looks at Carlin. Carlin smiles and nods. The two circle Abel before Grind hits an Enzuigiri while Carlin connects with a Superkick also known as The Beheading! Blood is once again pouring from Abel's head. Grind sets up a Ladder and goes for the titles. Slayde sees this and starts to climb the ladder. Grind is at the top and working on the titles. Slayde reaches the top just as Grind pulls the titles down.*

Henry Watson: The winners of this match and still EWNCW Blacklist Champions, Jesting Madness!!!
    Carlin: What makes you think we cannot make it in a TLC? There's proof we can do it. And if you don't believe me, go buy the DVD's, they are still available on ewncw.com/shop. Oh, just in case, if you don't make enough money to afford them, as members of the EWNCW roster you can have them for free!

*Boos are deafening.*

Carlin: When it comes to name calling, goddammit! I'm fine with what you call me, but you call Grind derogatory names while I use the names of two movie legends! Come on, Valentino just needed a smile to make the ladies wet, and Mifune, well, he was damn ugly, but a fine actor, outstanding performer. Japanese movies and Kurosawa wouldn't have been as renowned without the mere presence of Mifune on screen: Seven Samurais, Yojimbo, Sanjuro... Go watch them! I thought you had the brains, Kyojin, what a disappointment!

*Fans yell abuse at the top of their lungs*

Carlin: But all of this doesn't matter. Because at Threat of the Net, wheter in a TLC match or a Tuxedo match, there will be one winning team. That is, if we can find a tuxedo for Grind. *fans laugh *. Anyway, the only team that will go on to be called the best in the business, the ones facing either God's Grace or New Assault Program for the EWNCW Tag Team titles, will be yours truly, the Jesting Madness. And that is a goddamn promise!

Staples: Well, you four picked out some… good… stipulation! A TLC Match… or a Tuxedo match! Damn, that does sound good on paper. However, we need one more. Just… one more…

And you’ll find out what it is… NEXT WEEK!

Kingmaker: I wonder what that mad man has for them next week!
    Last edited by TheJosephBanks; 04-29-2013 at 10:13 PM.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Daniels: Last week, Lansdale returned to EWNCW - Inferno, and made a statement. He was changing his ways, he had went home and learned the error of his former self. He learned that he had shamed his family, and that he wanted to make it right.

Kingmaker: We saw that over the course of a month. A rare glimpse into the life of a Superstar here in EWNCW. Now, I question the validity of his change of heart, but who I am to voice that? In either event, he made a challenge for EWNCW - at Threat of the Net, he was going to prove he turned over a new leaf and left the floor open for a challenge.

Daniels: Mike Hawk answered that challenge. Mike Hawk and Lansdale have some history, as Lansdale took Mike Hawk under his wing long ago, attempting to turn Mike Hawk into a better wrestler, into a more violent wrestler.

Kingmaker: It succeeded. Mike Hawk has been on a bit of a tear, and we saw at In Violence We Trust, he wants to make his opponents bleed. He beat Rose in a First Blood match and, so far, has not batted an eye.

Daniels: Earlier tonight, we saw Lansdale in action against Grind Bastard and the two wrestled and fought to a no contest. The referee could not control those two opposing forces. Afterwards, Sasha Panzer came out and made her words clear, after verbally eviscerating Lansdale - Ano Doom wanted a shot at him.

Kingmaker: We then saw a shot of Abel, Ano Doom, and Grind Bastard on the stage - three monsters in EWNCW, that seem very interested in each other.

Daniels: Speaking of Grind Bastard, he had a match at IVWT against Michael Archangel, not any match - but a Monster’s Ball match. Michael held his own, but came up short against the monster known as Grind Bastard.

Kingmaker: Last week, he said he didn’t care that he lost, because he made his family proud. Can he do it again, in our next match?

Lily Morgan
    : Our next match is a singles match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the city of Washington, D.C - MICHAEL ARCHANGEL!

*Michael comes out and the crowd pops loudly. He wastes little time rushing towards the ring and sliding in. He poses for the crowd for a bit before settling in to wait for his opponent.*

Lily Morgan
    : And his opponent, from Tokyo, Japan, ‘Mr. Mayhem’ MIKE HAWK!

*Mike Hawk comes out slowly, from behind the gorilla position. The crowd boos him loudly, but he doesn’t seem to care. The look on his eyes exudes focus, and it seems he is staring a hole through Michael Archangel. Hawk heads towards the ring - and immediately goes after Michael.*

Archangel(Morrison) vs Hawk(Liger)

(Stop at: 11: 20)

Daniels: Hawk escapes the pin, after that beautiful move by Michael!

*Michael gets up and the crowd cheers, even though he was unable to put Hawk away. He looks down at Hawk and runs the ropes, bounding off to hit a leaping elbow drop, but Mike moves out of the way just in the nick of time! The crowd boos as Hawk gets up and Michael grips his elbow on the canvas. Mike sends hard kicks to the back of Michael, attempting to wear down his opponent. His strikes seem more precise, more methodical - almost like a man in the wild, hunting for his prey and slowly running out their energy. Mike starts stalking around Michael, watching him as he grips his back and tries to make it to the ropes to pull himself up. Michael reaches the ropes and slings an arm across it, prompting Mike to kick the bottom rope causing pain in the arm of Michael. Mike quickly hops out of the ring, and pulls Michael’s arm over the bottom rope. The referee begins counting as Mike begins sending big lefts towards the shoulder of Michael. When the referee reaches four, Mike lets go, steps back, and sends a Martial Arts kick right into the shoulder of Michael. Michael yelps in pain, but Mike grabs his arm again, slacking it across the rope. Mike hops up on the apron, and runs forward, kicking the bottom rope hard and sending it right into the shoulder of Michael.*

Kingmaker: I don’t know what has gotten into Mike Hawk, but he seems more brutal than before. Could it have something to do with Lansdale coming back and turning over a new leaf? Does Mike Hawk feel betrayed? Does he feel he wants to make Lansdale see the error of his ways?!

Daniels: I think this goes back to that, and to his most recent match with Rose - you could see the change in Mike. Something clicked and Mike became what we see before us. He became a much more tactical, brutal version of himself. If he goes on to face Lansdale, I can see this getting worse before it gets better.

*Michael is back in the ring, nursing his injured arm, while Mike Hawk takes his time climbing back into the ring. He grabs Michael, but Michael hits him with a wild swing from his good arm - the left. Mike doubles over, but doesn’t let Michael go. Michael swings again, connecting once more with the side of Mike Hawk. Hawk moves back, giving Michael some space - which allows Michael to make it to his feet! Hawk charges at him, but Michael moves out of the way, causing Mike Hawk to crash chest first into the turnbuckles. Both men are down, Michael is away trying to catch his breath before trying to get the advantage over Mike Hawk. The referee makes it to five, before Michael is on his feet, and trying to get the life back in his right arm. He stomps Mike Hawk, as the latter tries to get up, much to the crowd’s delight. He uses his left arm to gesture towards the crowd, getting them on their feet!*

Kingmaker: Michael went toe to toe with Grind Bastard in a Monster’s Ball match, so he must be hurting. However, he doesn’t seem to be letting it get to him in this match. Be it force of will, or a miracle recovery, Michael is out here proving his toughness.

Daniels: I think it’s more Force of Will. One doesn’t enter that type of match with Grind Bastard and walk away without some deep injuries, be them physical or psychological. Michael may play like he is okay, but deep down, he is going through some pain.

*Back in the ring, Michael is picking Mike up and attempting to force him back to the ropes. He whips him with one hand, but Mike ducks, and comes back with a running DDT! Mike stomps Michael and rolls him, over motioning for the Phoenix Splash! As he begins climbing the rope - music plays.*

Daniels: What is Ano’s music doing playing?! What in the world?!

*Mike Hawk pauses and looks up the ramp, but doesn’t see anything. Michael is on his feet and running towards the ropes, he leaps up - THE SAVIOR’S WAY! Michael punishes Hawk with a big STO from the top rope, and immediately goes into the pin!

Referee:

3!

Lily Morgan
    : And your winner, as a result of pinfall - Michael Archangel!

*Mike Hawk is on the ground, on his stomach, looking up towards the stage as Sasha Panzer comes out - flanked by Ano Doom. The monster looks ready to attack but Sasha keeps him at bay. She motions towards Hawk and shakes her head, before the two disappear to the backstage area.*

Daniels: What was that all about? Ano Doom and Sasha Panzer had nothing to do with his match. Why are they targeting Hawk?

Kingmaker: Don’t you get it? What happened earlier? Ano Doom made it known he was going to challenge Lansdale at TotN, and Mike Hawk is, as well, another competitor in that. He is coming out here to let Mike Hawk know, there is only one man who is going to take down Lansdale and that is going to be the Demon Cyborg.

Daniels: What?! That makes no sense. Ano Doom should have kept his nose out of this match. It had nothing to do with him, what so ever. I don’t care if he is another challenger for Lansdale.

Kingmaker: It is what it is. Lansdale now has Mike Hawk, and Ano Doom after him, I wonder who else is going to make a play for the newly returned Lansdale.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*DJ comes out with a loud cheer from the crowd with the briefcase in his right and slapping fans hands with the left as he walks down the ramp. He gets in the ring and ask the stagehand for a mic.

DJ: What’s happenin’ EWNCW!! *Crowd pop* I am out here today to address a man known as the Ignition Champion, you guys know him as Andy Cannon. *Crowd pops at his name and starts an “Cannon!” chant* Yea go ahead and chant his name, he is a good champion but, last week his words didn’t sit well with me. He called me a bitch for when I tried to cash in my briefcase and said AJ had a backbone for attacking me. Well first off, A Bitch?!? A nigga has never been a bitch and will never will be! The only nigga that needs to be called a bitch is AJ!

Also I already addressed what happened last week on why I tried to cash in. The words vagina and girlfriend was used, I wasn’t myself. Anyway Andy saying AJ has a backbone is like saying a hoe doesn’t want a nigga with money, it just shouldn’t be said and sounds dumb as hell. Don’t get me wrong Andy, I like ya but, sometimes you say dumb shit. AJ wasn’t proving to you that he had morals, no, this nigga was pissed off that he got his ass beat and I was about to win the title that he couldn’t get. There was no backbone involved, just haterade, that’s all that was.

This briefcase I have is a blessing, I don’t need it but a nigga will gladly keep it. You don’t give away something that God gave you the pleasure of having, it’s a slap in the face and I am not that type of person. I can earn my title shot without this fucking briefcase, I prove it in the ring all the time. I get shit done and work my ass off in the process to do it and to get better. Andy if it was up to me, I will call you out right now, call out a ref, and then cash in my briefcase! I would have my title match tonight! *Crowd pops at the suggestion* You know what, fuck it, instead of finding out who is going to face Andy at Threat of the Net, let’s find out who will be the Ignition champion come the PPV!

*Crowd cheers in excitement….

Out of nowhere, Artemis Eclipse hits the stage with a mic in hand and begins walking down the ramp and talking.

Artemis: Ar you serious right now dude? I've only been here a few weeks and have won two matches so far. I'm openly challenging people and kicking their asses left and right. I've been in professional wrestling for many years now and have won many Championships but I must say... I'm interested in this one right now.

Artemis slides under the bottom rope and gets up in one movement. He walks over to DJ and gets into his face.

Artemis: And little idiot boy, I want it. So, what ya gonna do? I say you and I have a match to decide it right here, right now...

???: c'mon mate, that's not how this is gonna go down.

*Dingo Mac walks through the curtain holding a beer in one hand a microphone in the other and Bazza sitting on his shoulder. He walks down the ramp around the ring and stops off at the TimeKeeper*

Dingo: Isabelle, could you watch Bazza for a minute. Cheers Sheila.

*Dingo steps through the ropes and right up to Artemis and DJ.*

Dingo: you won a couple matches, big deal Arty. You're not the only person on Inferno who wants a shot at the Ignition title. This true Blue bloke wants a crack at it as well. Yeah I lost to Ano Doom at IVWT, but unlike most people, I danced with the devil and lived to tell the tale, I hung with the monster longer then either of you too would. You hearing me properly mates, I want in. DJ Williams, Arty Eclipse, Dingo Mac, three way for the number one contenders spot! Or are both too scared to Get in the ring with me. Now I don't know about you blokes, but I'm done talking, let's get fighting!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lily Morgan: The following contest is your Inferno Main Event of the evening and it is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Washington, D.C. they are the team of HolyJose and Azrael....they are....God's Grace!!!

God's Grace receive a great welcome from the crowd as they to the ring and once in it appear eager and ready to face their opponents.

Daniels: This is sure to match up for the ages. This is certainly one of the biggest matches in the careers of both members of God's Grace.

Kingmaker: Cannot disagree with you there, the experience they bring to the table as a true tag team may just give them the edge over Serra and Thunder tonight.

Lily Morgan: and their opponents, first from Los Angeles, California, the one and only Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra!!!!! and his tag team partner, from Colorado Springs, Colorado.....he is the EWNCW Champion!!!!.....Tooommmmmyyyyyy Thhhuuunnnddddeeerrrr!!!!!

Serra appears first on stage, with Panda, to a fantastic reaction from the crowd but the crowd goes nut at the sight of Tommy Thunder who joins Serra and they head to the ring together. Entering it shortly and meeting eyes with God's Grace as they get set for action.

Kingmaker: These titans in our wrestling business team up tonight and they could be facing one another come Threat of the Net if these fans want to see that dream match, remember folks, your votes dictate who Tommy Thunder will face at the PPV. So vote wisely.

Daniels: This match will show if potential rivals can work together to defeat such a team as God's Grace and we won't wait too long to find out as this match begins...now.

Start at 2:35

Stop at 4:44

God's Grace (Los Guerreros; Azrael = Eddie and HolyJose = Chavo) vs Serra and Thunder (Thunder = Angle and Serra = Benoit) (Ignore titles)

Azrael breaks up Tommy Thunder's pin attempt on HolyJose.

Daniels: Azrael just saved this match from reaching an end and gives his team a fighting chance to still win.

Azrael picks up Thunder and has him set him to deliver The Gates of Hell (Tiger bomb) but in comes Serra with a low dropkick to Azrael that forces to one knee and loosen his hold on Thunder. A chance Thunder uses to grab onto to Azrael and hit The Eye of the Storm (Spinning headlock elbow drop) and go for the cover......1...........2........- Azrael kicks out as now HolyJose and Serra battle it out in the ring exchanging harsh blows as the crowd goes...

HolyJose!
    Shuri!
    HolyJose!
    Shuri!
    HolyJose!
    Shuri!
    HolyJose!
    Shuri!
    Shuri!
    Shuri!

Serra gains the edge as he has HolyJose reeling and forces HolyJose to rebound off the ropes and have the speed HolyJose now has really cement the impact of the incoming Buzzsaw Kick Serra delivers to HolyJose.

Kingmaker: What a wise move by Serra, using to increase the force of impact to that Buzzsaw Kick. HolyJose might be out after this.

Serra and Thunder are now up as God's Grace are fallen. The crowd cheering for more action as Azrael begin to stir and HolyJose simply groans. Azrael is starting to get to his feet before Serra tries to blindside him the Boma Ye Knee but in impressive fashion Azrael ducks under and takes down Serra with a near decapitating clothesline before turning to face Thunder.

Kingmaker: Azrael shows he's just as fast as he is strong by avoiding the hit by Serra and now he and Thunder are going to clash it seems.

Daniels: Let's just see.

Azrael and Thunder are now face to face before Azrael shoves Thunder back. An act Thunder simply smirks at before delivering a staggering roundhouse kick that leaves Azrael stunned but before Thunder can continue his assault he gets hit with a Final Judgment (Rolling Cutter) by HolyJose who goes for the cover........1........................2...........- Thunder kicks out and HolyJose cannot believe it.

Kingmaker: Incredible for Tommy Thunder to kick out of HolyJose's strongest move. It shows why he is the EWNCW Champion.

HolyJose stands up and slaps Azrael back into consciousness before he tells him they have to hit The Fall From Grace but those plans quickly fall apart as a recovered Serra in lightning like speed turns HolyJose towards him, places him on his shoulders and connects The Seppuku (Fireman's Carry Gutbuster) before Azrael drops to one courtesy of a well placed kick to back of his left knee by thunder.

Daniels: Oh, wow. Just as fast as God's Grace was in control now the end may be near if either Thunder or Serra hit their finishers, but wait...

Serra and Thunder both head in opposite of the ring looking to rebound off the ropes to gain speed and both connect their move as Thunder hits a Shining Wizard directly in the face of Azrael as Shuriken Blade secures his Boma Ye Knee connects with the back of the skull of Azrael and he is seeing stars as Thunder covers.........1..................2............... ............3!!!

Lily Morgan: Here are your winners.....Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra and The EWNCW Champion....TOOOMMMMYYYYYYYYY THHHHUUUNNNDDDEEERRRR!!!!!

The crowd goes wild seeing Serra and Thunder before they see God's Grace roll out of the ring start to head before they are confronted by The New Assault Program who are looking for a fight and though tired and beaten God's Grace do not back and begin a brawl with Sean and Criz Dimension the crowd going nuts as in the ring Serra and Thunder, who was handed the EWNCW Championship meet in the center of the ring and it's Serra who stretches out his hand and Thunder shakes it. Both men show a great deal of respect before Thunder tries to let go but Serra holds on and brings Thunder in as they now inches away from one another and Serra uses his free hand to signal the EWNCW Championship and the screen fades to black...
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Van Darius has announced that he is now #TeamBella
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I have turned 21.

BOOYAH
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Angelo and Mr. Smyth are both Doctor Who Fans
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Smyth is a huge fan of Fluttershy, btw.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Let's start the show!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]