Page 100 of 147 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1463

*Nathan Staples is standing in the middle of the ring, the crowd uproariously loud around him. He soaks it in for a moment, and points to the titantron - where highlights of IVWT are shown. AJ Dixon kneeing Cannon in the face, while he was pressed against a wall by a trunk. DJ going down by way of Mug Shot. Ferrell going through a car window headfirst via Jameson’s That Size 13. Sasha coming out for Ano Doom, the UltraKrusher through table, and more - all capped off by Tommy Thunder driving his knee into the face of Krysys through a table - securing his title! The crowd pops loudly for the video package before the scene turns back to Staples.*

Staples: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Thursday Night Inferno, live from Kansas City, Kansas! We’re fresh off the heels of In Violence We Trust, where the finest wrestlers in the world put their bodies on the line! We saw Tommy Thunder retain their titles, we saw Andy Cannon go through a brutal Falls Count Anywhere match, and we’re not even SURE Michael Archangel was able to survive the hellish Monster’s Ball Match we saw him go through with Grind Bastard, who - as it seems, has introduced the Age of Grind Bastard - we’re hoping to get more on that tonight! I want to give a round of applause to the Inferno, hell, the EWNCW roster for putting on one helluva show!

*The crowd stands and begins to applaud for a minute or two before settling down*

Staples: However, there is something I want to talk about. As you can all see, up there the stage is dark and that’s because I have something I want to announce to you all here tonight! As well all know, Brutality, EWNCW’s Tag-Team Show has come to a close. Now, I won’t get into details, but I can tell you this - once people heard, me and cleverly were blown up with emails, tweets, wall posts, and all kinds of communications to do something about it! While we couldn’t save the show, we decided to do something better! Now, if you watched IVWT, which I’m hoping you all did, you’d have seen a masterful match between Jesting Madness, which features our very own Grind Bastard, and Hot Wasabi! Now, seeing that match made my decision all the more correct!

*He motions towards the stage, where the lights coming on revealing several of the tag teams from Brutality! From Left to Right… Hostile Takeover, Jesting Madness, New Assault Program, Hot Wasabi, Coke Boyz! The crowd pops loudly, and NAP walks forward displaying the EWNCW Tag-Team Championships.*

Staples: Inferno and Rage split the teams, but I’m here to tell you, that I think we got the best of the lot! Now, a moment ago, I was talking about Jesting Madness and Hot Wasabi’s epic encounter - well, tonight, we get to see it again! In the main event, it will be the team of Hot Wasabi vs. Jesting Madness in a rematch from IVWT!

*The crowd pops loudly!*

Staples: Yet there is one other thing we need to talk about. Threat of the Net, our annual Pay-Per-View where you, the fans, get to decide matches or stipulations! For the next few weeks, you might see some of these pop up! In a few weeks, the voting will be opened, and the final week leading up to Threat of the Net, the results will be revealed! So, I hope you enjoy tonight’s broadcast, because it is packed full of actions, explanations, and maybe a surprise or two!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Daniels: This was, in my opinion, one of the strangest matches at In Violence We Trust. That night, we truly did not know who was the monster and who was the hunter! Both men went at each other with all they had, never letting up.

Kingmaker: we’ve talked about this, Dingo Mac was doing what he was trained to do! He went head to head, mano-e-mano with a monster, and survived. How many people do you know could have survived such a run-in with him?

Daniels: Not many, but Dingo Mac did earn his pay last night! I would not be surprised if he was given a huge boost in momentum, even if he lost!

Kingmaker: Let’s not forget that strange appearance by that woman at the end of the match. Ano Doom seemed enthralled by her, to the point, when she beckoned him, he came and simply walked off.

Lily Morgan: Our first match is scheduled for one fall, and is a rematch from IVWT. Introducing first, from the Land Down Under! DINGO MAC!

*Dingo Mac hops over the barricades with Bazza, as his music plays. He hands the koala to Isabella, and gets in the ring. You can see some of his body is wrapped up. *

Lily Morgan: And his opponent, from the Netherworld, ANO DOOM!

*The Lights go out for a moment, as Ano’s music starts to play.*

*Ano appears on the ramp, causing the lights to quickly come up.*

*The crowd boos loudly as Ano Doom heads down towards the ring, foregoing any wrappings to give the allure that he is still undented from his match with Dingo. He climbs into the ring.*

Ano Doom(Okada) vs Dingo(Minoru)

(Stop at: 12:00)

Bob Daniels
    : It looks like we are in for a repeat from last night with Ano Doom being the victor! Dingo Mac came close last night, damn near injuring the leg of Ano Doom, but Ano was able to fight through the pain!

Pierce Kingmaker: Indeed, we couldn’t tell who was the monster in the match and who was the hunter! I don’t know if Dingo Mac personifies that typical Australian male, but if he is, then Australia must really be a dangerous place!

*Ano Doom looks down at his opponent, begging for him - pleasing for him to make it to his feet. The Demon Cyborg stalks around the fallen man, anxious for him to get to his feet. As he does, Ano is on the attack, landing shot after shot, until Dingo Mac is backed up against the ropes. Ano whips him across the ring and tosses him into the air in a military press style fashion, thinking that Dingo would land on his chest - as normal. However, the crafty Australian using his agility and quick thinking to adjust himself and come down on the back of Ano Doom, locking in a strong looking sleeper hold! The crowd is on their feet as Dingo Mac holds on and Ano Doom starts to wear down. Oh God! The Australian Man, Dingo Mac, is wearing out the Demon Cyborg! What in the world is going on here?! Ano Doom drops down to his knee, and then to another! Ano Doom is fading out?! The referee comes around to check him, but Ano Doom still shows signs of life. The crowd is booing Ano Doom as he starts making it back to his feet! Dingo Mac shakes his head and tries to tighten the hold, Ano Doom continues to hold on and fight through it, eventually making it to his feet. He quickly drops back down, and rolls Dingo Mac off his back. The Demon can be heard breathing heavy, but Dingo takes advantage, he runs towards the opposite side of the ring, and bounce back, but he’s caught! Once more, he is lifted into the air, but this time, he is caught with the Swiss Death! A pop-up European uppercut!*

Daniels: My God! My God! Dingo Mac has just been leveled - Dingo Mac may be out, he may be out right now!

Kingmaker: Wait, never mind that, look up there. Who is that?! What does he want?

Daniels: That’s… that’s… ABEL! He was part of Shadows of Madness! One of the greatest teams in BWA history!

*At the top of the ramp, a man can be seen standing and watching. Ano Doom looks up towards stage and sees the man, known as Abel, standing there. Ano doom tilts his head and looks at the man, but suddenly - his eyes shift more to the left. Sasha Panzer makes her exit from the backstage area. She spends a moment looking at Abel, who seems to not notice her. As she turns her attention back to the ring, Dingo Mac is making his way back to his feet, groggy and weary. Ano Doom doesn’t notice, all he sees is Sasha snapping her fingers. As he turns around, Dingo Mac hits him with a drop kick, that nearly sends him out of the ring! Dingo mac is back on the attack, lefts and rights, but they seem to be doing nothing! Ano Doom blocks a strike and drills Dingo with the Devil’s Flame KO Punch! Dingo drops like a sack of potatoes, damn near unconscious! Ano’s head whips back towards Sasha Panzer, who signals for the Cold Blooded Murder. Ano Doom’s body instantly reacts, pulling Dingo to his feet and then onto his shoulders. The crowd boos loudly, as Dingo Mac is dropped and then pinned quickly thereafter.*

Referee:

3!

Lily Morgan: And the winner of the match, as a result of pinfall - The Demon Cyborg… ANO DOOM!

Daniels: Wow, that woman comes out one more time and again, Ano Doom does as she says. Do you have any idea who she is?

Kingmaker: Well, if my research is correct, then that lovely young woman that seems to have the Cyborg under her control, is none other than Sasha Panzer!

*Ano Doom remains in the ring until Sasha beckons him forward, to which, he exit’s the ring and heads up the ramp. For a moment, he pauses and stops directly next to Abel. The two look at each other before Abel walks backwards towards the backstage area, pausing for the first time to look at Sasha.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Daniels: Out comes the King, boy does he look somber.

Kingmaker: No shit Bob, the poor king, all he wanted was that title.

Daniels: Then he should have tried harder. He should had stopped mouthing off and focused more

Kingmaker: How dare you say that! Each week leading to the last pay per view he came out here, so focused, so calm. He was ready and waiting, and in a matter of seconds Tommy put Krysys through a table and retained his titled. Luckily King kept his title, and streak, through this all. I can't say he is emotionally ok though.

Daniels: Oh cry me a river Pierce. Well the king is in the ring and has a microphone.

Strem: Many of you out there are saying I lost, that I failed. I, for once, would agree with you. However, I do not agree on the specifics of it. I lost, but I didn't lose the match, though I didn't win either. No, what I lost was my chance. I had the chance to make myself even better, be the truly best in this company, and to be a dual champion. I let it slip, I had it all and I let it slip, but it will not happen again. Even though I let my golden chance slip, I am still with this *Holds International title up* and I have had this for 13 months and going, and to be honest, there is no stopping me. No one is able to take this from me. Why? because I am the best. I destroy everyone that comes for the title, and I am still for waiting for someone to give me a fighting chance...

(Kingstrem is suddenly cut off by a loud coughing sound coming from the speakers. After a few moments, Luke Jameson appears on stage and the fans show their approval with loud cheers)

Jameson: Sorry to interupt there Kingstrem but I've come out here for two reasons. First of all, I've been informed that some of the fans were falling asleep from your little "speech" and since that (looks around among the audience) appears to be the case, I feel they deserve a bit of a refund. So everybody in the audience, if you would look under your chairs and grab the envelopes hidden there, you'll find something that Jameson Industries and I decided to give you as a thank you for supporting EWNCW for so long.

(The camera shows a close up of some of the fans opening envelopes and pulling out fifty dollar bills. The camera then switches to show the fans cheering while holding up the money.)

Jameson: That's right...You're tickets are on me tonight. I can't do this every week. My accountants would throw a fit but I think once a month will work.

(The fans cheer even louder as Jameson looks to the ring)

Jameson: Oh...Kingstrem...I nearly forgot you were there. You bring me to my second reason why I'm out here. You see, I was listening to you talk backstage and you brought up winning and losing and how you didn't lose the match but lost your opportunity and it made me think about my most recent match. I then came to the conclusion that you and me, when it comes to In Violence We Trust, have something in common. I didn't lose my match either. But that's where are similarities end. You see, I didn't only avoid losing my match, I won...very successfully might I add. I didn't wait for someone else to pin Mr. Ferrell. I hit him with my size 13, the back of his head goes through a window, he falls like Enron, and I pin him 1,2,3.

(The fans cheer as Jameson walks slowly down to the ring)

Jameson: Also quick update on Ferrell...he's doing better. They found most of his teeth and his stitches...not that terrible. Back on subject. You on the other hand Mr. King had the victory in your grasp. You were about to put Krysys through that table and begin the "All Hail The King" Era but then you got kicked in the head. Now I'm here to remind you that the title your currently holding was also on the line. Also here to remind you that you were out cold after that kick. If Tommy Thunder wasn't so gun ho to guarantee his continued title reign and actually took a second to think...you wouldn't be holding that title...and I wouldn't be out here right now. You got lucky somebody else took the pin...

(Jameson climbs up the apron and through the ropes)

Jameson: Something you wouldn't have the chance to claim to be if you faced someone like...

(Jameson appears to be thinking for a moment before looking at Kingstrem with a huge smile)

Jameson: me.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Daniels: Ladies and gentlemen, with us is The EWNCW International Champion, KingStrem.

Kingmaker: What is keeping you out here, King?

KingStrem: The answer to your question will be revealed when I see fit, until then I don't plan on wasting my breath talking to you or any of these peasants.

Lily Morgan: The following contest is set for one fall , introducing first...fighting out of Dallas, Texas, please welcome JoRo......Johnny Rose!!!!

JoRo heads to the ring to a great mass of boos. He enters the ring and awaits his opponent.

Kingmaker: JoRo had an impressive showing at In Violence We Trust, but was unable to bleed his opponent first.

Daniels: Indeed, Mike Hawk was able to overcome, and make JoRo bleed. Mike got his revenge.

Lily Morgan: And his opponent, already in the ring... LUKE..... JAMESON!

Jameson is greeted with a warm welcome from the crowd who cheer his name as he poses for them.

Daniels: Wow, was Jameson's match the definition of a knock'em down, drag'em out, or what? He went toe to toe with Seth Ferrell, and quite literally put him through a car window!

Kingmaker: Not only that, but he then came out here, just a moment ago, and talked shit to the King, getting in his face and everything. He even implied he was out here for that title around the shoulder of King Strem right now.

Start at 2:43 - Stop at 8:41

Jameson (Jericho) vs JoRO (JoMo) Ignore face/heel

Daniels: Jameson going for a superplex off the top rope and.....

Kingmaker: It connects! Jameson showing a good display of dominance.

Jameson stalks a rising JoRo and comes up from behind looking to secure a Full Nelson Lock but JoRo shows signs of life, as he stomps the foot of Jameson, turns and plants Jameson with a huge roundhouse kick. He wastes no time and grabs the head of Jameson to complete The Melody Facecrusher and goes for the cover.....1...................2................... ...- Jameson kicks out and JoRo looks to be in shock.

Kingmaker: Wow, Jameson was able to kick out, even after everything he went through at In Violence We Trust. That man is a fighter, but can he continue on at this pace?

JoRo goes on the assault and stomps heavily on Jameson before lifting him up and goes for a Superkick, which Jameson surprisingly ducks under and catches JoRo with a Dominator Style Spinebuster before signaling that the end is near and begins to wait for JoRo to stand....

Daniels: And Jameson is fighting back?! He's regaining momentum, he's going for it all! That spinebuster was monstrous!

JoRo rises, dazed and turns right into a Big Boot attempt from Jameson but before he can connect, we see....KingStrem!!! KingStrem storms the ring rising from the announce the announce table and hits Jameson with the International Championship, forcing the ref to declare Jameson, the winner by DQ.

Lily Morgan
    : Your winner by disqualification.....Luke Jameson!!!

JoRo sees this and gets into King's face as to why he cost him the match but KingStrem scoffs, fakes leaving and surprises JoRo with a kick to the gut and delivers the Torture Chamber (DDT into guillotine) leaving JoRo completely out of it before he sees a fallen Jameson and puts his foot on his chest, raises the title up high and yells out: All Hail the King!!!

Kingmaker: What?! What in the world did Strem do that for? He had no right to interfere in that match! JoRo was right to get in his face.

Daniels: But King quickly put him down for it. For over a year now, Strem has held that title, and he has no plans for anyone, not even Luke to take it from him!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*DJ comes out to the back with Rosita holding his right hand as his left hand is holding the briefcase. The crowd is giving him a mixed reaction based on his actions at IVWT*

DJ: I guess some people didn’t like what I did on the past paper-view babe, I don’t blame them at all but hey, a nigga had to do what he had to do. Growing up in Harlem, my dad taught me a lot of things, how to play ball, talk to girls, drive a car, but, one of the most important lessons that he taught me is that sometimes you have to make decisions that will upset people but, will benefit you. And that’s what happen, I had to make a choice that would benefit me even if it was a hard choice to make. Personally, I didn’t want to do it but, the babe here *turns to Rosita* persuaded me otherwise. *Rosita chuckles to herself* Yea, you go ahead and laugh, because of You, I did something I didn’t want to do.

*Rosita let’s go of his hand and asks a stagehand for a microphone*

Rosita: You can’t blame me, it’s not my fault you couldn’t handle it.

DJ: Hold up, I can blame you, I blame you and your vagina! What you did was new and unexpected.

*The crowd is in disbelief at his words, some are laughing while others cheer as Rosita looks at DJ in shock*

DJ: Yea, because of you and that damn good vagina of yours, a nigga was thinking with his other head. Had me all confused and shit, couldn’t even think straight. You were telling me to cash the briefcase in after the match was over, to go and win the Ignition title, you knew exactly what you were doing. *shakes his head*

Rosita: Damn, I’m sorry babe hahaha, didn’t mean to do you like that. *kisses him on the cheek*

DJ: Yea, yea, yea, whatever. Now on to more important things, AJ “Bitch Nigga” Dixion, couldn’t let his loss go. I was all set to cash in this briefcase and win the Ignition title but, nope, this mofo wants to be on his period and attack me as I was getting ready to hand the briefcase over to the referee. This bitch was mad at the fact he got his ass beat by Cannon and didn’t win so he chooses to hit me with his finisher called the Mug Shot. It’s fitting, since your ass looks like a man who have been to prison a few times, and probably dropped the soap a few times as well.

*Laughs as the crowd cheers*

DJ: Listen motherfucker, when I see you anywhere backstage, I am going to beat your ass a lot worse than Andy did! I don’t like getting blindsided, especially by a bitch like your self so watch your back! Now on to Cannon, listen man, I did not what to cash in my briefcase like that but, as I explain earlier, a nigga was not himself. *Rosita rolls her eyes* As long as I have this briefcase, I will always have a shot at your title but, this time I want to cash it in when you are at 100% and not anything less than that because I don’t want to be that nigga people look at with doubt. I don’t want to hear “Is he even a credible champion.” “If he never had that briefcase, he wouldn’t even have the title” or “He couldn’t even beat the champion at his best, he doesn’t deserve that belt.”

All that shit, I don’t ever want to hear out of anyone’s mouth. I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and say to myself, I deserve this, I earned the right to hold this fucking title! So Cannon, I am coming for that title, with or without this fucking briefcase! This nigga is going to be your next Ignition champion, best believe that!

*The crowd cheers loudly as DJ throws the mic down and leads Rosita out of the ring*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

A song starts playing throughout the arena...

The lights go out while the Tron begins flickering with static. The crowd goes crazy while a video is shown of Artemis Eclipse with his Championship wins, dastardly moments, heartbreaking moments and various shots of his moves. Finally the arena goes black with the crowd chanting "ARTEMIS! ARTEMIS! ARTEMIS! ARTEMIS!"

A rainbow of colors erupts with the theme music. Artemis bursts through the curtains with his hood up and kendo stick in hand. He wastes no time and makes his way down to the ring. He pulls out a mic from his hoodie pocket and sits on the top rope facing the entrance ramp.

Artemis: Well, well, well... here I am in EWNCW. I am here to not only grace you with my presence but to just have a shit ton of fun on my way to the top as well. And mark my words, I will be at the top. Right where I belong. And in essence I am here to prove a point to the big wigs and to prove to the roster in the back that I belong here.

I know a lot of people don't want me here but suck it up. If you want to do something about it, I'm right here in the middle of the ring. And I'll be here week in and week out. At IN VIOLENCE WE TRUST I touched on a concept of mine I had coming in to this company. Basically, I'm going to come out here every week and issue an open challenge to this roster. I have dubbed it ECLIPSE EWNCW!

I'm now issuing the first Eclipse EWNCW challenge... and you can guarantee I'm winning. Bank on it!

Artemis drops the mic and sits there waiting for someone to come out.

*Bam makes his way out and to the ring*

Lily Morgan: And his opponent for the Eclipse Challenge, The Japanese Sensation! Bam!

Daniels: And Bam is coming out here to get back on track! Can the Japanese Sensation bring to the Homicidal Highflyer!?!

*As Bam stands across from Artemis, the latter reaches out his hand for a handshake. Bam looks at him, and then to the crowd, and then back to Artemis Eclipse. He looks at Artemis’ hand and then slaps it out of the way hard. Artemis spins in the same direction and comes around, blasting Bam with a big forearm to the side of the head, knocking Bam to the ground. The crowd is split on him, half booing and half cheering. He looks around them, taunting and posing - playing to the crowd. An Artemis Chant can be heard, as well as a ‘He Sucks’ chant from those that dislike him. As he turns back to Bam, he sees him getting up - so Artemis runs to the ropes and hit a triple jump, moonsault double foot stomp - leaping from the bottom, to the second, to the top ropes, before flipping backwards and landing with two feet on the back of the hands and knees situated Bam. His fans cheer louder, and he continues to taunt those who dislike him! Bam can be heard breathing heavy, as he tries to bring himself up with the turnbuckles. Artemis sees this and goes to the opposite side of the ring, running forward and hitting Bam with a Big Boot in the corner. He doesn’t let him fall though, before he starts dancing around and landing hand strikes along the body of Bam. Soon after, he switches up and starts landing traveling kicks along the body of Bam. The referee eventually has to break them up.*

Daniels: Wow, Artemis Eclipse has not lost a step, though I did not expect him too!

Kingmaker: Right you are, he is a beast when it comes to those strikes and high flying moves. Bam is going to need to do something, or Artemis is going to break him down bit by bit - possibly setting up for that Rubix Cube or the Dragon Rana.

*Bam makes it to his feet and tries to take down Artemis, but it doesn’t happen. Artemis hits him with a big knee to the gut, breaking up Bam’s momentum. As Bam struggles to his feet Artemis takes to the top rope. He runs his left hand down his mask before jumping forward and landing on the shoulders of Bam. He then flips backwards, completing the Dragonrana, and getting the one. Two. three.*

Kingmaker: Wow, that was an impressive match by Artemis. Bam seemingly didn’t stand a chance against the masterful work of the legendary Artemis Eclipse!

Daniels: I expect him to make waves here on Inferno if he keeps performing like that!

Kingmaker: The Eclipse Challenge is going to be a special attraction here! Who, if anyone, will be able to stop the momentum of Artemis?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*Michael makes his way down to the ring with a massive pop from the fans. He walks down the ramp he high fives a few of the fans and poses for a few photos with fans wearing the “Sword of an Archangel” t-shirt.

Michael enters the ring and poses for the crowd on the turnbuckles and asks for a mic and raises it to speak*

Michael: As you all saw I went up against a monster. No not just a monster but the most dominant monster in all of EWNCW. A monster that has taken BOTH of my brothers to their limits, Grind Bastard. Now that was the most challenging fights for me and I admit I lost. I don’t like losing. Ever since I was young I was taught that losing meant you were inferior.

Crowd starts chanting Michael’s name

Michael: Thank you each and everyone of you. This is what I learned in that match. No matter win, lose, or draw it’s about the determination, it’s about your best damn effort and I gave it. I gave it my all but Grind ended up with the victory. But I ended up with something better. That’s glory, honor, and most of all respect. After my match I was in the back in my locker room feeling dejected and my brother’s walked into my locker room and told me that the lose doesn’t matter. They were proud of me. I respect and love my family. Hearing those words from them meant the world. This is what I’ve come to learn from my match with Grind. I am proud of myself. Of all the hard work and dedication I’ve put it. Now I’m going to step it up and go for the top!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*Static. After some attempts to regain image, camera turns to black, with this music on:*

*Then, a female hooded figure holding a candelabra appears, ordering us to be silent and then beckons the cameraman to follow her. Camera does and we barely see a dark corridor as we go along the mystery woman. She then opens a door and invites us in. We enter a room with a fireplace in the peak of its activity, a large table with candelabra and some dark paintings in the wall, including Pieter Bruegel the Elder's The Triumph of Death, a couple of Goya's Black Paintings and some William Blake's darkest artwork. Sitting at the table is the unmistakable figure of Grind Bastard, writing in a parchment with a quill and red ink. Camera shot focuses on him. He keeps writing for a minute, ignoring the cameraman, before putting the quill aside and spreading some sand on the parchment to help the ink dry faster. He stands up and leaves the shot from the left side, not crossing the path of the cameraman, who waits a few seconds until a door is slam shut. Cameraman then comes to the table and shows us the writing of the parchment:*

Quote Originally Posted by Written Grind
    At In Violence we Trust, a new era began. Inferno should get ready for the Age of Grind Bastard. The beast has been unleashed and it's already dominant. A new kingdom of terror has his foundations set, and will begin when Grind Bastard claims the most coveted prize in the world of wrestling: the EWNCW title. I will forge my path by demolishing opponents, be it by pure strength or the help of weapons. Blood will be spilled. The fair of heart, the wicked, the sneaky and the just will fall to me. I will Skullkrush all who dare to face me. I'll smash their bodies with Swanton Bombs. And whenever the need arises, the faithful barb wired baseball bat will be there, ready to strike, open heads and scar faces. A force like no one has begun his path to glory. And once he has set his eyes in the target, he won't change his focus until the task is done. Anyone who wants to cement his glory by trying to stop me is welcome to issue a challenge. Names don't matter. Nor do accomplishments. When you face Grind Bastard, your career is like a blank slate. You start from the beginning. And your slate will be carved with the mark of brutality, blood and carnage. So, be it Ano Doom, King Strem, Tommy Thunder or some glorified jobber from developmental, you will come to hunt down the beast, and the beast will overpower you, smash your head to the canvas and get the one-two-three until gold is shining around my waist. If you feel ready for the challenge, issue it. I'll take them all. Beat them all. And the Age of Grind Bastard will reach its glory.
    *Camera goes to static once again.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Morgan: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, Shuriken!

Daniels: Gotta tell ya Pierce I am excited for this match, pitting two veterans that having faced each other before with Shuriken taking on King Strem.

Kingmaker: I agree, both are also coming off loses at In Violence We Trust. Shuriken went to hell and back in a last man standing match with Gillz, however, he just couldn't keep gillz down.

Daniels: And it was his first pay per view back in EWNCW, I hope that is not foreshadowing his time here in EWNCW.

Morgan: And his opponent. From Spring Grove, Pennsylvania. He is the current EWNCW International champion, King Strem!

Kingmaker: All hail the King Bob...

Daniels: I will agree that he is a great wrestler but he did lose at In Vio...

Kingmaker: NO! He did not lose, he wasn't beat, he kept his title, he just...tied...yeah a tie.

Daniels: If that makes you feel better Pierce. Although he didn't succeed in gaining the EWNCW. And then earlier he had words with Luke Jameson and then King attacked him during his match.

Kingmaker: I don't know what Luke is thinking but he better watch out for the king.

(Shamrock-King, Rock-Shuri) stop at 5:14

Daniels: Both men are going back and forth, punch after punch.

*Shuri gets the upper hand and hits a back body drop. he looks for a buzzsaw kick, but strem ducks it and pushes shuri into the ropes, who bounces off and goes for a boma ye knee. Strem counters with a clothesline. Strem picks shuri off the canvas and goes for a Thy Kingdom Come until Luke Jameson comes out of the crowd and hits strem in the back of the head with a chair.*

Kingmaker: God damnit what is he doing out here!!!?

Daniels: Getting revenge on strem.

*The match is over and Jameson jumps on top of Strem and starts throwing fist into strem's face.*

Kingmaker: Somebody get this mad man off of our king!!

*Jameson gets up and picks strem up and throws him off the ropes, Luke catches Strem and hits a heavy spine buster. Luke goes to the corner and waves for Strem to get up, strem gets up and turns into a size 13 from Jameson that knocks him out. Luke's music plays as he stands over top of Strem.*

Kingmaker: That bastard will get what he deserves!!

Daniels: King started it Pierce, Jameson is just finishing the job.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*The Announcer Welcomes N.A.P. with a Howard Finkelesque Introduction*

Criz Dimension: Did you hear the way the announcer said the NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM. Better then even that, diiid yoouuu hear the Title that came before THAT!
    uhhh-uhhhhhh??????????

Sean Dimension: i know i did , and he said THE NEWWWW EWNCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS
    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM!

Criz Dimension: oh brother of mine how true o how true it is. the new assault program are the blacklist champios to no surprise. i knew it. sean knew it. and everyone around the world including every single soul in this arena knew it.

sean dimension: we said it from the beginning of the fued, ever since we set sights on the blacklist championships that gods grace had around there waist that we were going to take them and win in outstanding fashion.and without a doubt we can say... the mission is complete. the program is in full effect ,and theres no stopping what cant be stopped and thats our REIGN!

CD: So its only right that the new assault program get a warm welcome to there official home Inferno and show the dominance and pressure we put on every tag team with us on top and stepping on the throat of the Tag team division. because just like those no good bottom of the barrel shmucks "GODS" GRACE couldnt get the job done. no other tag team on this roster or any other roster for a fact can compete and succeed against us.

SD: No TEAM WILL HAVE A CHANCE.*gets close to camera* AND GODS GRACE WILL NEVER GET THE TITLES BACK. NO MATTER THE CLAUSE.

CD:*GOES ON THE TOP TURNBUCLE,HOLDS TITLE UP* one time for BEING THE MOST Dominant champions and one more time for THE NEWWWW EWNCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS
    THE NEWWW ASSAULT PROGRAM!!!

*SD quickly goes to the other corner turnbuckle and raises his Title*

*God’s Grace walks out to the ring to respond to The New Assault Program*

HolyJose: Tell me. What legacy does The New Assault Program have? I’ll tell you. Absolutely none. You guys don’t have any of the legacy we have as a team. You guys are nothing but paper champions. We? We have gone through hell and back to win those titles. We stalked and prayed on Jesting Madness for months until we got what we wanted. We had to use BOTH our contracts on them and defend against them. Let’s not forget our legacy in other companies. We have become a household name, we are one of the greatest teams to ever step foot in that ring. Needless to say, you may have the championships, you have the “champions” but at the end of the day we’re one of the best teams ever.

*Crowd cheers*

HolyJose: But with that said. You don’t deserve those belts around your waist. You got lucky with your victory. So right now we are demanding, not asking, demanding our rematch tonight for the EWNCW Tag tTeam Championships. We’ll see you guys tonight!

*Staples makes his way out to the stage.*

Staples: Woah there, cowboys. You two won't be facing off here tonight! We got something very special planned for the likes of you! I mentioned earlier that TotN is right around the corner, and we have something special planned! God's Grace will be receiving a title shot at TotN, for the EWNCW Tag-Team Titles, and in true Threat of the Net fashion, three stipulations will be named. One of them being Tornado Tag Team match. The other two will be named later.

*The crowd starts to murmur loudly, before Staples motions for them to quiet down.*

Staples: However, since I am out here - God's Grace, you have a match tonight and it's next. Against whom, you ask? Well, none other than Hostile Takeover!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]