Page 99 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

McManus: This contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from The Netherworld, Ano Doom!

Daniels: And this should a good match Doom out first, he got pretty beat up last week by Dingo Mac.

Kingmaker: Yeah Mac took a pipe to his head, however, Sunday he will get his revenge.

Daniels: that's right, at In Violence We Trust, it will be Dingo Mac vs. Ano Doom in a stretcher match. One thing is certain, somebody will not be walking out of there.

McManus: And his opponent, from Dallas, Texas, Johnny Rose.

Daniels: Well Rose learned his fate for the pay per view last week when Hawk challenged him to a first blood match.

Kingmaker: There has been bad blood, pun intended, between these two for a while now so they will finally get a chance to settle it at In Violence We Trust.

(Ryback-Doom, Cesaro-Rose) (stop at 1:00)

*Doom has Rose on the ground, he stands over him laughing. he picks him up and Rose counters with punches, Rose gets Doom to a knee and goes for a clothesline, Doom counters with his own clothesline and covers*

................................NO

*Rose kicks out and rolls away. Doom back on the offense and kicks Rose who is down. Doom goes to the corner, Rose is on all fours now as Doom goes for a head punt, Rose ducks out of the way as Doom runs past him, Doom turns around and is hit with a spear by Rose. Rose goes for the cover*

..............................NO

*Doom barely gets a shoulder up in time. Rose to his feet and brings Doom up as well, he kicks Doom in the gut and goes for the Rockstar Powerbomb, but stops and stares at the stage. On the stage is Mike Hawk, standing and watch the match. Rose drops Doom and begins jawing up at Hawk who just continues to watch. As Rose keeps yelling, Hawk just points to behind Rose, who turns around and gets hit with a huge clothesline. Doom picks Rose up and hits a shell shock and covers*

McManus: Here is your winner, Ano Doom!

*Hawk starts to come down to the ring. as he makes his way down, he pulls out a set of brass knuckles and puts them on his hand. He gets in the ring and waits for Rose to get up before drilling Rose right in the forehead. Rose hits the canvas as blood starts to run from his head and Hawk stands over him just staring down at Rose*

Daniels: that son of a bitch had no right to do that, he was in the middle of a match.

Kingmaker: He was only watching from a great vantage point, and he hit him after the match. He was weakening his opponent for sunday. No harm in that.

Daniels: yeah...no harm alright.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Ano Doom is standing backstage, exuding superhuman intensity, as he shakes with tremendous force, sweating hard too, from the weight of the only gear his mind knows, driven destroyer. Just then, Istvan Grestsky walks into view close by.

He stands close to Doom, not face to face, but near enough he has his attention. Ano Doom looks up with cruel intent in his eyes. Istvan obviously has something to say to him.

Istvan: Hey, you need to settle down right now, KURWA! You hear me, what is wrong with you to possess this kind of attitude right now?

Ano Doom: Say it again.

Istvan: Hey, you need to settle d-

Ano Doom cracks him hard in the side of the face out of nowhere, then shoves him backwards away from him with determined intent. Istvan immediately comes back with a shot of his own, then Doom cracks him under the chin with an uppercut right handed strike, then Istvan fires back with another punch and its really on now. They begin to back the fight up through the backstage area, trading physical shots all the way, As Istvan uses his patented upper body attacks, using chops, punches and elbows, while Ano Doom just unleashes all kinds of boxing blows and stiff shots all over him. They clear though the curtain now and reach the stage as Doom ducks an elbow to the head and comes back with a right hook to the gut.

Istvan staggers for a moment, trying to regain breath, and then Doom hits three unanswered strikes in a row. He connects one right, one left, then another right. He pushes Istvan backwards slightly again, and they go further down the ramp, closer to the ring. Now Istvan has gotten more power back in him, and he begins to chop Doom in the chest repeatedly, backing up with the natural momentum from the scrap constantly. Now they are mere inches away from the ring.

Istvan begins to elbow Doom time after time, hitting punch after punch as well. More chops to the chest now as well, as he's building momentum. Suddenly, Doom cuts off the attack as he ducks down, forcing him back into the steel underside of the ring apron hard with his shoulder, as he charges him. Istvan winces with pain, as the seemingly mechanized enemy head butts him with vicious power, three times in a row. He now lifts him right off the ground, fully lifting him horizontally and sliding him into the ring, going in after him.

Doom enters and this slight lapse allows Istvan to get back up from the mat, shaking off the pain. He's back on his feet as The Demon Cyborg comes right for him, hitting a discus uppercut in the face, cracking him. Istvan responds with a punch of his own, and again they begin to throw upper body strikes, and rough stiff shots, each respectively. It appears Istvy Baby may be gaining the upper hand, when quickly Doom's able to catch his right arm, and pulls it upwards near the top of his head, exposing his chest, and connects with lightning force as he nails him with a horrifying heart punch! Heart punch from Doom to Istvan! The arena is mortified now...

Istvan appears to try to continue forward towards Doom, but he can't. He falls flat on his face slowly, gasping for air. He lays clutching his chest, trying with all his mite to make it back to his feet, and with what seems like all of his strength, he rises up with a last ditch effort. The Robotic Villain is already turned around though, beginning to sprint, obviously 10 steps ahead of him. By the time he makes it half way to his feet, Doom is running towards the ropes, leaping off the second rope with a springboard, coming back towards Istvan, lunging forward through the air, extending his body outward some, and he smashes into his face with the Devil's Flame! He falls to the mat as well from the follow through, and Istvan is knocked out flat on the mat.

Istvan appears to be finished now, and Ano Doom reaches down and snatches a hold of his left arm, then yanks him down hard to the mat, never letting go, as he locks the legs around his waist, clutching his own wrist with one hand, hooking the arm under the same arm of Istvan's that he's holding, now moving the other hand to Gretsky's wrist, pulling on it hard and extending it in ways it shouldn't, locking in the Machine Snapper! (Kimura Lock) Istvan writhes in pain, jerking all around, fighting to get loose, but its no use as Doom is not relenting at all! Doom continues to wrench and jerk the arm, as intensity appears to rise and rise! Gretsky is now feverishly tapping the mat, which didn't take long by the way, from the excruciating pain as the robotic villain attempts to break his arm!

Ano Doom won't let go though, for anything, refusing to break up the arm lock, pulling and pulling, until Istvan lets out a tremendous shout. NOW Ano Doom decides to let go, getting up off of him as well. He steps back observing what he's just done, and Istvan's arm hangs limply as he clutches at it in pain. Its clearly broken, as he rolls on the mat showing the signs of the major injury. Being the destroyer he is though, this won't do it for The Demon Cyborg.

He once more approaches him, pulling him up just far enough to get him into position to put the Machine Snapper on again. He grabs the other arm with great force now, but not before kicking the already broken one hard, just to make the pain worse. Doom clutches the other arm now by the wrist, forcing him down to the mat as he goes with him, then body scissors him with both legs to make any chance of escape impossible. He reaches under the other arm, clamping his other hand down tight around it, slightly above his hand that was already holding onto it with pure force and agression. The Machine Snapper is fully locked in and applied to his only non broken arm now!

What is wrong with him?! The crowd begin to let out damn near incite riot levels of boos, as they tremendously disapprove of this and let it be known. Ano Doom doesn't hear it though, he's clearly gone into overdrive mode as he begins yanking, pulling, and tearing at the arm in his hands as Istvan goes wild trying to get away, jumping all around, up and down and side to side, looking somehow for a way out of this new dreaded submission hold. Further to the side and back he extends the arm, as the tries to get free to no use, Doom is just too focused and powerful. He keeps on stretching the arm in ways its not supposed to go, until, finally, he twists it violently, in a genuinely frightful way, that makes it painful evident he just indeed, snapped his other arm right out of the socket.

Again Istvan yells with audible displeasure, even beginning to cuss with the bothersome, severe effects. Ano Doom stands over him , looking at what he's just done. Trainers and doctors rush out with refs in tow as well, and they somewhat hesitantly, tell Doom to leave. He surveys the carnage in the ring, looking at the man with two vascular broken arms, then steps out of the ring, then merely cracks his neck as if nothing happened. Then gingerly, as not to aggravate the pain anymore, both of his arms are put in slings and they help him up , giving him assistance as they get him to the back and out of view.

Daniels: MY GOD! HOW IS ISTVAN SUPPOSED TO COMPETE IN THE PPV NOW? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ANO DOOM?

Kingmaker: I have no idea, but he needs to be stopped, and soon!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

McManus: this contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Springfield, Massachusetts, Rain!

Daniels: And out comes Rain, who last week got on the wrong end of Luke Jameson.

Kingmaker: Yep, Rain met Luke's size 13 but that was last week and this is a new week and he looks ready for a fight.

McManus: And his opponent, from Greensboro, North Carolina, he is the EWNCW Inferno Ignition champion, Andy Cannon!

Daniels: Andy making his way to the ring, last week Cannon received some big news about his match sunday for In Violence We Trust.

Kingmaker: Yes sirre Bob, at in Violence We Trust, it will be Andy Cannon vs. AJ Dixon in a falls count anywhere match. I hope Cannon uses this match as a tune up and takes it serious because it will be a battle come Sunday.

(Benoit-Cannon, Richards-Rain)(Stop at 7:28)

*Cannon is laid out as Rain is standing over him. Rain begins to stomp down on Cannon before getting down and putting a headlock on. Cannon is flailing around reaching for a rope but to no advantage. He keeps trying to break free with no hope. As he continues to fight, he slowly and steadily begins to drop his hands and black out. The ref checks to see if Cannon is still conscious.*

Daniels: This might be it...

................................NO

*Cannon keeps his hand up as he progressively works his way to his feet, he begins to throw elbows into the gut of Rain until he breaks Rain's grip, he goes to run off the ropes but Rain grabs him by the hair and yanks him down. Rain signals that the match is over and looks to set up for a shinning wizard, he goes for the kick, but Cannon ducks it and hits a roll up*

.....................................NO

*Rain kicks out hard, both men to there feet, Rain goes for a superkick, which is ducked. Cannon turns and picks Rain up and hits a craddle shock and goes for the cover*

McManus: Here is your winner, Andy Cannon!

Daniels: A solid match for Andy here tonight

Kingmaker: That is the kind of match Cannon needed to get him ready for sunday, I think he is ready.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*Andy Cannon holds the Inferno Ignition Title in the air after his victory*

Cannon: I heard some strong words from AJ Dixon tonight. Seems you made a lot of guarantees AJ & you made some good points. You've made good on every promise you've made up to this point. You beat every guy that's been put in your way & won a shot at my title. Notice what I just said though; it's MY title. When something belongs to me you're gonna have a very hard time taking it from me!

You talk so much about how it's it Primetime & it may be close, but it just ain't here yet. Yea, you've done some big things during your time in EWNCW but you've got your eye on the wrong prize. As long as I'm around this title will be mine & as long as this title is around my waist NOBODY is taking it from me.

I don't understand how you can claim that I'm weak. Weakness doesn't put gold around ya waist boy. If anybody's going to blister in a spotlight, it'll be you blistering in mine. You're no joke & I'm not gonna discount your talent one bit, but you're going into our match with the wrong outlook. Never underestimate me!

Ever been around when a cannon goes off AJ? Yes or no, I'll tell ya what it's like. It's nothing but shock & awe with chaos everywhere! At IVWT things are gonna get ugly, real ugly. I might not even be recognizable because sometimes welcomed violence makes me a little crazy. Regardless, when the smoke clears there's gonna be one man hoisting the championship over the battlefield and it's gonna be ME!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*We see Rain walking down an alley, heading towards his car when Grind Bastard comes fom behind and attacks him with the barbed wire baseball bat! The masked monster wastes no time and hits Rain repeatedly on the head, before using the bat against Rain's gut, who bends over. Grind drops the bat and grabs Rain's head and hits a Raven Effect DDT on top of the bat! Rain's forehead impacts against the wire, and he's immediately busted open*

Daniels: Oh, my God, Grind has lost it!

Kingmaker: A bit of payback for last week's interference.

*But Grind doesn't seem happy with just that destruction, He picks up Rain, takes the bat out of his forehead with a violent pull that makes Rain scream in agony, he places the bat on the floor again, and lifts Rain onto his shoulders. Grind positions himself near the bat and hits an enormous Widowmaker in top of the bat. Rain's back falls exactly on the wire.*

Daniels: He just killed Rain!!!

Kingmaker: Grind has snapped, somebody stop him now!

*As if following Pierce's request, Raden Blaine storms into the scene and rains (no pun intended) punches on Grind, whos' caught off guard, but soon the former EWNCW Blacklist champion retaliates and there's an exchange of rights:*

Grind
    Blaine
    Grind
    Blaine
    Grind
    Blaine
    Grind
    Blaine
    Grind
    Blaine
    Grind
    Blaine
    Grind
    Grind
    Grind

*The masked beast gains the upper hand and uses the momentum to nail an AA Spinebuster. He then goes to grab the bat. Rain has rolled out of the way, so Grind doesn't need to search under Rain's body. He places the bat on the floor again, picks up Blaine, and manages to position himself and the Unholy Saviour standing on top of the bat. Grind kicks Blaine, who bends, and Grind positions him for the Skullkrusher.*

Daniels: No way! Please don't!

*Grind lifts Raden into position and hits a Skullkrusher (Package Piledriver) on top of the bat*

Daniels: Argh! Goodness! That was sickening!

Kingmaker: Is Blaine alive?

Daniels: I don't think so.

*But Grind is not done. He takes the bat and places it inside his tights, like carrying a gun. He then grabs Rain with one hand, Raden with the other, and drags them towards the ringside area. They emerge on top of the ramp while the crowd boos like mad. But instead of going to the ring, Grind stops on top of the ramp. He looks up, as if calculating, then chooses the place to put the bat. He then drags Blaine on top of the bat, with the back laying on it, and then Rain on top of Blaine. He then goes to climb the steel structure of the entrance set, where the spotlights are. Slowly, he manages to get to the top, and then maneuver to position himself vertically above his fallen opponents. He comes closer to the edge and jumps, rotating in the air so his back lands on top of Rain, Blaine and the bat, in another crazy Swanton Bomb.*

Kingmaker: Jesus Christ, if they were not dead before that, they are surely now!

Daniels: Where's security when you need them?

*Grind is slowly going up to his feet, and crawls closer to Rain and Blaine. Doctors are out and they bid Grind not to touch his opponents, but the monster doesn't care and retrieves the bat from under both bodies. Doctors want to stop him leaving, but he swings the bat and they make way. As the doctors tend to Rain and Blaine, Grind goes backstage and a camera follows. People run amok to the sight of Grind, who opens a door and slams it shut. Camera shows it is Grind's locker room. After some seconds, Grind leaves, almost crashing onto the cameraman, who stumbles, and barely manages to follow the monster from the Arkham Asulym, who is carrying something, but doesn't seem to be the bat. He goes through corridors until he reaches a door. He then places a parchment on it, and produces a knife, nailing the parchment into the door, before leaving the way he came in. The cameraman shows the door and we can see it is Michael Archangel's locker room. Camera zooms on the parchment to show the following:*

Quote Originally Posted by Written Grind
    MichaelArchangel, you are out of your mind if you want to challenge me to aMonster's Ball match. But if that is your wish, so be it. I'm in.Take what happened to Rain and Blaine as a small sample of what I'mdoing to you at In Violence We Trust.
    *Camera fades to black.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Daniels: Dingo Mac. What more can be said about the ‘Monster Hunter‘? He has came in, lost in the tournament, and thn, for some unknown reason, decided to go tick off one of the most unstoppable monsters we have in Inferno!

Kingmaker: I‘ve heard of making a name for yourself, but that man is flatout suicidal! But, I suppose since he;s an Aussie, it‘s to be expected! They hunt things bigger and badder than Ano Domo all the time!

Daniels: But I can‘t believe that he would come hunt down a man that can think for itself. What happens if you bite at a crocodile and it bites back? You get ate!

Jason: This contest is scheduled for one fall. introducing first, from The Land Down Under, DINGO MAC!

*Dingo Mac makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring. Bazza gets put with Isabelle Ringing, before Dingo Mac makes it into the ring. He looks at the lass and then up the ramp.*

Daniels: It doesn‘t help that his opponent, is the Italian Stallion, who made clear his Inferno motives last week. He said, and I repeat, that his plan is to rid EWNCW of the man known as KJ Punk.

Kingmaker: He‘s going to have his chance when In Violence We Trust comes around and he has to stand across the ring from KJ Punk with a steel cage surrounding the both of them.

Jason: And his opponent from, Italy, The Italian Stallion, ANTONYO ANGELO!

*Angelo comes out to the stage, the crowd vehemently booing him. He seems to soak them up and make his way down the ramp and into the ring. He looks at Dingo Mac and smirks, before the match can begin.*

Dingo Mac(MVP) vs Angelo(Carlito)

(Stop at 6:40)

Daniels: Dingo Mac. What more can be said about the ‘Monster Hunter‘? He has came in, lost in the tournament, and thn, for some unknown reason, decided to go tick off one of the most unstoppable monsters we have in Inferno!

*Dingo Mac manages to stay alive! Angelo must be getting angry now, but you can tell that a part of both of them are looking over their shoulders for their respective In Violence We Trust opponents. Angelo pulls Dingo to his feet and goes for a short ranged clothesline, but Dingo ducks under and runs the ropes, hitting Angelo with a big shoulder tackle. Dingo grins widely as the man falls to the ground and struggles back up. Dingo is obviously in position for the move he calls the Bite, but Angelo sees it coming and avoids it by rolling out of the ring. Angelo seems to want to wave the match off, and heads up the ramp, but a quick chase and a forearm to the back put him down on the hard steel. Dingo takes the man back into the ring, and climbs in after him, but gets caught with a kick to the gut, before he can take any advantage over his wily opponent. Angelo takes control again, drilling Dingo with multiple European Uppercuts to the jaw. Dingo is forced against a corner, where Angelo hits him with a big dropkick, causing Dingo to fall to the ground. The Italian Stallion goes for the pin, but Dingo Mac manages to kick out by the three count can be secured!*

Daniels: Have you noticed it yet, Kingmaker? Both men aren’t given it their all! Dingo knows he has a monster in Ano Doom on his back, and Angelo knows he ticked off the wrong bear in KJ Punk, who challenged him to a Cage match come In Violence We Trust.

Kingmaker: I’ve noticed, and I cannot blame them, but both men need to get their head in the game, otherwise, they are giving up some much needed momentum going forward. If Angelo doesn‘t watch out! He could find himself knocked around like Rocky!

*Angelo climbs the ropes for a moonsault, but finds himself crotched on the ropes when Dingo Mac recovers. Dingo climbs up the ropes and hits Angelo with a big, second rope german suplex, that is only good for two. Dingo Mac looks over at Isabelle Ringing, and Bazza, both now a normal sight to see at ringside. With Angelo down in the middle of the ring, Dingo Mac sets up and goes for the Emu Drop, his take on the People’s Elbow, which sees him runt he ropes like an Emu. Angelo rolls out of the way before the elbow can connect. Both men are down, but Angelo makes it to his feet at the count of seven, keeping the match alive. He picks Dingo up, and goes for the Caesars Slam, but Dingo is wise enough to get out of the way. As Angelo turns around, he is murdered by ’The Bite’, a spear. Dingo aims to go for the pin, but as he looks behind him, he can see Ano Doom standing on the stage, shortly before he makes his way to the ring. Dingo is quick to get out, but the angry man, still seething despite putting the hurt on Istvan Gretzky, gives chase. The referee starts the count, and gets to ten as Angelo makes it to his feet!*

Jason: Ladies and Gentlemen, as a result of countout, your winner is The Italian Stallion! Antonyo Angelo!

*Angelo, still hurting from that spear, has his hand raised in victory, but the celebration, doesn’t last long. KJ Punk hops the barrier and attacks him from behind, knocking the man out of the ring. By the time Angelo can recover, KJ Punk is hot on his ass, drilling him with punches and kicks to the midsection. Angelo manages to throw KJ Punk into the steel ring post, and make a quick getaway, as KJ Punk writhes in pain! Angelo is next seen on the stage, hand held high as though he had just own another match.*

Daniels: Well, both men were right to keep a look out over their shoulders! KJ Punk and Ano Doom made an appearance during this match!

Kingmaker: Well, yes indeed! But Angelo got the all important win here, so he is the one heading to In Violence We Trust with a head full of steam, while Dingo Mac has to deal with an angry monster, who just used a move we’ve never seen him do on a top tier guy - and took him out with it!

Daniels: That doesn’t bode well for Dingo Mac, but come In Violence We Trust, will Angelo’s momentum mean anything when it comes to him fighting KJ Punk, especially in a steel cage?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*Tommy Thunder comes out, mic in hand and he instantly begins to speak - addressing Strem's words from earlier*

Thunder: Shut your damn mouth and for once in your miserable life listen for one God damn minute. You have nothing against me? Nothing against me? Well that's all fine and dandy, because I have everything against you King. I have everything against you because you are a man who epitomizes what is wrong with this business today. In fact, you and Krystian Krysys should form a tag team or something because you'd both fit together as the 2 guys that think you're the best when in fact, you're not.

*the crowd cheer*

Thunder: Krysys seems to think he's good enough to be handed a title shot whenever he wants, even though there are people in this company far more deserving then him, and then there's you who seems to think that you're God's saving grace because you've held a mid card title for a whole year. Really King? Well let me ask you this; how many other titles have you held in this company? In fact, how many titles have you held in your career? Oh yeah, that's right, just that one. Meanwhile, you're looking at a one time Ignition Champion, a one time International Champion, and a 2 time World Champion right here. Oh and I also happen to be the first ever dual champion in EWNCW history.

*the crowd cheer*

Thunder: Now as we saw earlier, Istvan Gretzky's been taken out so his participation in the match doesn't look likely any more, but you still seem to think that you can walk into a Triple Threat way tables match against 2 other top guys, and then walk out of it, not only holding onto your current Championship, but also with this EWNCW Championship? WRONG.

You see history dictates that I know what it takes to become a dual Champion. History dictates that I am better than you, and history dictates that I am the best in the world, whether you like it or not.

*the crowd cheer*

Thunder: So if you want to keep on thinking in that same narrow mindset that you're currently in, then go right ahead. But remember this and remember it good. Back on August the first 2011, I could have walked right on out of this company with 2 Championships on my shoulder. I had that power, but I didn't do it. I used that power to change this place and make it better. Lord knows what you would do if you were given that power, and I have no intention of finding out. And we're not going to find out. Because the only thing that we're going to find out at In Violence We Trust are the following.

1) We're going to find out if Krystian Krysys has grown the balls to come out and actually face me in that ring come the ppv.

2) We're going to find out if you King have found your tampons and solved your period problems. Because you're going to have to be focused on the match if you want to leave with one title let alone 2.

But for tonight, I'm just going to settle for beating the crap out of you right now in the middle of that ring by knocking you out cold and making you tap out like the whiny little bitch that you are.

*Thunder slams the mic down, settles the title down on the stage and takes his t-shirt off before marching down to the ring as the crowd cheer him on loudly.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Daniels: Tommy Thunder has been on a tear of late, yet Krysys has always managed to one up him when it was important. It‘s starting to look like Krysys may actually win the title off of our resident EWNCW Champion, Tommy Thunder.

Kingmaker: It doesn‘t help that his only possible ally, Istvan Gretzky, has been rendered unable to compete in the match at IVWT, after that brutal assault at the hands of Ano Doom. Both rms were left broken and now, Istvan won‘t be in any condition to compete against Tommy Thunder, Krysys, and King Strem.

Daniels: They may not like each other, but King Strem and Krysys definitely have the advantage going into this match. With Tommy outnumbered, byt two men who have worked effectively together, it seems that Tommy is going to have to pull out all the stops if he is going to leave with a championship, let alone TWO of them, if he can.

Kingmaker: I agree, the man we see in the ring right now, Tommy Thunder, is well on his way to an historic reign, but that could come to a screeching halt if Tommy can‘t fend off both men long enough for him to put one of them through a table, or one of them to put the other through one.

Daniels: It seems the safest way for Tommy Thunder to make it through this match is to ensure that - if push come to shove, the winner of the match isn‘t the winner due to putting him through a table.

Kingmaker: That is true, but we both know Tommy Thunder, and with what he said right before this match, it seems that he is going the champion‘s way and fighting to the very end.

Jason: This contest is scheduled for one fall. and is our MAIN EVENT! Already in the ring, the EWNCW Champion, TOMMY THUNDER! And his opponent, the EWNCW International Champion, from Sprign Grove, Pennsylvania, KING STREM!

*King makes his way out to the ring, title secured around his waist. He looks down at Tommy Thunder and mimics pulling his arm through the holes of a steel cage, giving Krysys the leverage that he needed to have Tommy at his mercy. The champion heads down towards the ring and hands an attendant the belt. He knows he‘s in for a fight. He climbs in and the match begins!*

Tommy Thunder(Goldberg) vs King Strem(Rock)

(Stop 15:35)

*King Strem looks on from outside of the ring, watching as the referee keeps Tommy Thunder in the ring, instead of letting him exit the ring. King Strem talks trash to Tommy, trying to egg him out of the ring, but the referee is adamant about Tommy staying in the ring. Kign relishes in his time outside of the ring, as the referee isn’t counting for a count-out, in favor of Tommy. Finally, the EWNCW Champion relents, and moves back, King climbing into the ring. The referee resets them, but King quickly makes it to the ropes to break the attack; as Tommy was moving away, King catches him with a boot to the chest. Tommy stumbles back and the International Champion goes on the attack. He hits Tommy Thunder with a clothesline and the crowd boos loudly, As Tommy makes it back to his feet, King grabs him and hit’s a big german suplex, nearly tossing Tommy Thunder out of the ring. The referee goes to check on Tommy Thunder to see if he can continue. King yells for him to stay down, but the champion doesn’t. He waves off the referee, and makes it to his feet. The referee keeps King back, but can’t do it for long, as the match must continue. King goes on the attack, but Tommy reverses it and throws him against the turnbuckles. Knife edge chop! Knife edge Chop! Knife Edge Chop! The crowd chants their approval with WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

Daniels: Wow! Look at those punishing chops! Tommy is really infuriated!

Kingmaker: Indeed he is, King Strem is certainly going to have his hands full here tonight!

*The referee pulls Tommy Thunder back away from King Strem at the count of four. King tries to exit the ring, but Tommy is hot on his trail, holding him against the ropes; Tommy in the ring, and King on the apron. King hits his chest with a reach around forearm shot to keep him stunned. He then hit’s a Enzuigiri to the back of King’s head, knocking him off the apron. Instead of wasting time, Tommy quickly rolls out of the ring and goes back on the attack. King’s head is bounced off the announce table, and throws him against the barricade. The referee gets to the count of five, and Tommy rolls King back into the ring. Tommy comes back in at eight and gets right back on King’s ass. King hits him in the stomach to try and keep him back, but Tommy keeps coming, eventually, hitting Strem with a big boot. Strem is out on the ground and Tommy makes his way up the ropes. He pays homage to Randy Savage, and then brings down the elbow on King Strem. Tommy immediately goes in for the pin, but King Strem manages to kick out at two. Tommy punches the ground and moves back, setting up for the Shining Wizard. He yells for King Strem to get up, and Strem does. Perfect position for Tommy’s finisher. Tommy runs forward, and goes to step on King’s knee, but King is already on the move! He blasts Tommy with a spear, as Tommy stumbles forward.*

Kingmaker: MY GOD! KING STREM KILLED HIM! TOMMY IS DEAD! D. O. A.

Daniels: Dear Lord, is this what is going to happen to Tommy Thunder and the rest come In Violence We Trust?

*King floats over into a pinning position, intent on getting the victory here. As the referee nears three, Tommy Thunder kicks out, showing he still has some fight left in him. King Strem, moves back and sets up for his own finishing move. ’Thy Kingdom Come.” Tommy gets up, groggy, and walks right into a kick to the gut! He flips Tommy up into a power bomb position and marches him to the middle of the ring! Just before he can drop him, Tommy squirms out! Both men turn and blast each other with clothesline. Both men are down! Both men are out! The referee is counting! Wait! Someone climbs into the ring, face obscured by a hoodie. The referee demands he gets out of the ring, but he grabs him and throws the referee away. The referee calls for the bell, resulting in a No Contest. Tommy is the first one up and is the first one to meet the new assailant! The man attacks Tommy and hits him with a familiar move, The Zero Driver! A Cross-Legged Sitout Scoop Slam Driver. He then gathers himself and looks towards King Strem, removing his hoodie and revealing himself to be Krysys. Krysys looks at a standing Strem and then back at Tommy. He goes to attack Tommy again, but Strem strikes first, pulling Krysys into a Powerbomb position and nailing him with a Dominator, right beside Tommy - middle of the ring! He climbs out of the ring, and grabs his belt and then takes the EWNCW belt.*

Daniels: Where the hell is he going with that belt? It doesn’t belong to him at all!

Kingmaker: I think he’s trying to make the point that he is going to walk out of the PPV with that belt in his possession, just like the International Title!

*King Strem gets back in the ring, holding high both belts as he stands on the chests of Tommy Thunder and Krystian Krysys. The show fades to black as King screams that victory will be his at In Violence We Trust.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

After Show Notes:

Istvan, Raden, and Rain were all written off this episode. Contract disputes, and company Violations have led to the three departures. All three men decided they wanted to go down to the two monsters of Inferno.

There was no after show dark match. However, Tommy Thunder did cut a promo about IVWT, and promised the fans he would win. MBC came out and said that with Istvan Gretzky out, that MBC should take his place. Tommy ended up throwing him out of the ring, following a Shining Wizard. He grabbed the microphone again, and told the crowd to sing Happy Birthday to a little girl in the crowd - he proceeded to bring her in the ring, as well as he family, and the arena sung to her. Andy Cannon brought out a EWNCW themed cake, and Tommy presented her with a replica EWNCW Championship belt as a present. Said to be a feel good moment.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Sometimes it gets a little... hot in here!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]