Page 91 of 147 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

McManus: This contest is scheduled for one fall. introducing first, from Oakland, California. Luke Jameson!

Daniels: And Jameson is walking out with quite a big grin on his face and he must feel pretty good right now.

Kingmaker:
    He should be scared, he came out and attacked Seth Ferrell like a wild animal. How dare him.

Daniels: He came out to help DJ Williams because Ferrell was out of control. None the less, those two are about to lose it on each other.

McManus: And his opponent, Bam!

(Rollins-Jameson, Novak-Bam) (Stop at 6:50)

Daniels: Jameson looks to be in top gear here, taunting Bam with the big boot

*Ferrell is out on the stage*

Kingmaker: Ferrell is back out here, and I bet looking to cost Jameson the match.

Daniels: That is completely uncalled for, Jameson did not cost him his match.

*Jameson sees Ferrell, they begin to mouth words back and forth, Bam rises up and goes for an attack. Jameson catches Bam out of the corner of his eye in time to turn and connect with a big boot*

*As the ref counts 3, Ferrell takes off for the ring, just as he enters Jameson jumps to his feet and the two men are seen standing in the ring staring each other down*

Kingmaker: You can feel the intensity of these two from ringside!

*After an exchange of words, Ferrell backs out of the ring and up the ramp, Jameson celebrates in the ring*

Daniels: We are going to see some fireworks when these two collide at Bred For Combat

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

Kingmaker: We're back and none other than the beast Grind Bastard is gracing us with his presence.

Daniels: Gracing? He's scaring the shit out of me!

Kingmaker: Man up, Bob!

*People boo Grind, who runs down the ramp and enters the ring. He is carrying the vintage bat with him. He stays in the middle of the ring for some seconds before leaving it, going to the commentary table. He gives Daniels a cold dead look and the veteran play by play commentator is turning white. Grind then mouths “Boo” and Daniels flinches. Grind gives Bob his wolfish smile, and returns to the ring with the fans booing even more. He then takes his index finger to the mouth and demands silence. Second after second, the noise goes out. Grind then points to the Titantron with the bat. Lights are out, and the usual baroque music booms throughout the arena.*

*The video depicts Grind sitting at the usual table, illuminated by a candelabra with black candles. Grind is using the same feather quill and red ink than the first time. He is concentrated in his scribbling, and not paying attention to the camera. When he is finished, he gets up, grabs the cameraman and forces him to show what it is written.*

Quote Originally Posted by Written Grind
    ]A rivalry like this cannot be set in a normal bout. The hatred of two of the most dangerous wrestlers in the world has to be properly shown to the fans. Therefore, Raden Blaine, I challenge you to a match that the EWNCW haven't seen in this company before. And you'd better accept my challenge. The stipulation: a Punjabi Prison match.
    *But Grind is still not content. After releasing the cameraman, he grabs the candelabra and goes to the room's wall. There is a big image of Raden Blaine's face. Grind hands the candelabra to the cameraman, turns around and grabs something. He turns around and he has two thumbtacks in his hand. He motions to the cameraman to illuminate and capture his next move. Grind then proceeds to put the tacks into Blaine's eyes, and then press them down with his thumbs. Grind laughs maniacally and camera fades to black. Lights go back into the arena.*

Daniels: I hope Raden accepts this!

Kingmaker: Knowing the man a little bit, he will.

*Raden is carried out on a demonic looking throne carried by minions of his covenant*

Blaine: Foolish man, you are looking to meet the unholy father are you not? I accept your challenge. I will very much enjoy painting the ring with your blood. Once I win..

*Crowd boos*

Blaine: Oh fuck off you sinful bastards! As I was saying, Once I win and I will win, I shall give you the chance to beg me for mercy. And while you are pleading with me to spare your worthless soul I shall send you into a deep coma where you soul will be judge by The Dark Prince. I would have your will written out Bastard because chances are after our match, Your soul will burn in hell and you'll be buried six feet under.

*Grind is smiling when Blaine accepts the challenge. He then lifts the bat, gives a roar, slides out of the ring and charges. However, security was ready for this and runs to stop the masked beast. Others try to refrain Blaine. After a bit of back and forth, security manages to achive their purpose.*

Daniels: And there it is! Grind Bastard vs. Raden Blaine inside the Punjabi Prison at Bred for Combat!! A hellacious structure for two hellacious wrestlers.

Kingmaker: You've gotta love this, dawg!

Daniels: Indeed, Booker, indeed.

*Kingmaker stares at Daniels, who is laughing.*

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Bob Daniels: Now, Staples made a second match tonight concerning the tag-team match last week and Lansdale’s early remarks. This match is Billy and Rain, that match!

Pierce Kingmaker: Yes, this match should be as good as earlier match then we are in for a treat!

Daniels: Yes we are, but what are you thoughts on Rain and Lansdale?

Kingmaker: I think Lansdale may have made himself another enemy in Rain. That was his partner and he walked out on him, not just that, he came out here, basically, to hate on him.

Jason: Introducing first, from Devon, England, ‘The British Excellence’ BILLY MCCOY!

*Billy walks out, proud of his actions earlier in the evening. He heads down towards the ring after slapping hands with some of the people in attendance. He slides into the ring and spins around, letting the entire crowd get a good look at him.*

Daniels: When you talk about someone who has all the tools of a star and ask me who I think you are describing, this the man I think of, Billy McCoy.

Kingmaker: I can certainly see why. He can do it all. Fly, Ground and Pound, Catch-As-Catch-Can. This man is a master in that ring, being in there with him means you are going to learn something.

Daniels: Indeed.

Jason: And his opponent, from Springfield, Massachusetts, Rain!

*Rain makes his way out, looking around the crowd and then down towards Billy McCoy. A smirk crosses his face and he winks at him, before heading down towards the ring. He notices Billy looking right past him, so he turns around and sees Lansdale, still covered in sweat, standing there. Rain climbs into the ring and looks over his shoulder.*

Daniels: What do you think he is doing out here? He wasn’t scheduled for this match!

Kingmaker: I don’t know, but he obviously isn’t out here to call commentary with us. He must have some ulterior motive for being out here for this particular match.

Daniels
    : Well, it could be Rain or it could be Billy, who knows his reason for being out here.

Rain(Jericho) vs Billy(Eddie)

(Stop at: 9:05)

*Rain grunts loudly from the drop he just suffered; Billy stands up, proud of himself and what he has just done to his opponent. He looks outside and sees Lansdale standing there, watching him and then watching Rain. Billy smirks towards him and then goes for a pin, looking at Lansdale the entire time. The referee only gets to two before Rain kicks out, showing he still has some life left in him. Billy starts to ignore Lansdale, and focus completely on Rain, setting him up for a German suplex, though Rain manages to block it by hooking his leg around Billy’s. He throws an elbow back towards Billy’s head, hitting him and knocking himself loose. Billy comes back with a right hand that sends Rain staggering, but Rain manages to stay on his feet. Rain comes back with a huge right of his own, knocking Billy off-balance. As Billy comes back with another right, Rain blocks it, and hits him with a short range clothesline, knocking him off his feet. He falls back into the ropes, and bounces off, right into a Snap Scoop Powerslam. Rain goes for a pin but only gets two.*

Kingmaker: It’s impossible to tell whose going to win this match! Both these men are going back and forth!

*Rain stays on the attack, hitting Billy with Forearm after Forearm to wear him out. He looks back at Lansdale for a moment and returns to Billy, kicking him in the midsection once before scaling the ropes. He pulls Billy towards him and sets up for a Tornado DDT. However, when he goes for the move, Billy throws him off and sends him across the ring. Rain has to recollect himself, but it gives Billy time to set up for ‘The Real McCoy’; he kicks Rain in the midsection and the crowd goes wild! He pulls him into a gut wrench for the move, but is blasted from behind by Lansdale!*

Daniels: WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?! BILLY WAS GOING TO WIN!

*The referee calls for a disqualification, while Lansdale continues his attack. He pushes Billy down and into the ropes, pressing his foot against his neck. Rain just watches from the side, enjoying the show. Lansdale kicks Billy out of the ring and quickly follows, throwing him against the barricades, and the steel steps. The apron isn’t left out either in Lansdale’s assault on Billy. He picks him up and sitting a Fisherman Suplex on him, sending him right against one of the barricades. Billy calls out in pain, but Lansdale’s assault seems to be never ending. It isn’t until; Michael comes out and stops the attack does Lansdale back up and head up the ramp. Michael checks on Billy, but hears Rain in the ring laughing at the current situation. Michael slides in and the two come face to face, trash talking each other.*

Daniels: We need a medic out here. Billy seems to be in a lot of pain!

Kingmaker: I wonder what possessed Lansdale to do that? Perhaps Billy should not have interfered earlier and this is simply karma.

Daniels: Karma or not, there was no justification for this vicious assault!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

*Gillz walks done to the ring with purpose and grabs a mic*

Bob Daniels: It's Gillz Pierce! Remember what happened to him last week?

Pierce Kingmaker: Remember?! How could I forget! He was soundly beaten up by Nightmare AGAIN! Something that's becoming a bad habit he can't seem to kick!

Daniels: Well yes, but keep in mind that in the ring, it's Gillz who's getting the upper hand on Nightmare. Le's see what your resident Scotsman has to say!

Gillz: Cut the damn music!

I'm out here for one reason and I think you all know what it is, for those of you who are blind as to what put me in a hospital for a night last week here's a little reminder

*Gillz points to the tron which plays the video of him being hit in the head by a chair from Nightmare*

Gillz: That right there put me out cold for a good ten or so minutes, that right there sent my brain almost right out of the back of my head, and why because that big piece of crap cant take a couple of losses, Nightmare I've beaten you twice, fair enough the threw the second match away quite literally. In fact, I shouldn't have to prove anything to you, I'm gonna be blunt here and just say that, I'm just better than you, we all know it now, and the only way you can prove otherwise is beating me half to death from behind or with weapons.

See Nightmare, way back when I first reappeared I did it for a reason, I chose you for a reason, I needed someone different to prove to myself that I could still be the best in the business, and you were tearing through the roster, I knew that you were the one I had to beat to make sure that I can still become champion, and funnily enough I did beat you, 1 on 1 and then I did it again in a cage, sure I didn't plan to be thrown through the thing but hell I'll take it

So with that being said, I'm going to prove to you one more time that I am the better man, at Bred for Combat me and you for the last time, this time I'll make sure that I beat into your head that I am the better man, but there's one catch should you chose to man up, since you acquainted my head with a chair i want to show how hardcore I can really be so if you have the balls to step up and try and convince me that your better than we do it old school,

No Rules

Nothing to stop me from giving you the biggest beating you have ever experienced

A No Disqualification match

*Crowd pops at the stipulation*

Gillz: So Nightmare, I'll wait until the end of the night to have my answer, oh and by the way if you don't tell me ill just find you and beat an answer out of you, I don't have to wait until the pay per view to show my dominance, because after I beat you around this ring I'll soon become champion once more.

Now deal with that!

Daniels: Well here comes Nightmare himself..... Oh, wait, that's not him, it's just Sir Gunther Wigbert, Nightmare's spokesperson.

Kingmaker: Well simply put, Gillz has had enough and he wants to put Nightmare to sleep and permanently into his own nightmare! But challenging someone as big and dominating as Nightmare to a no disqualification match?! I'm not sure if this is wise from Gillz. There's a chance that Nightmare could end his career with no rules to hold him back!

Sir Gunther Wigbert: My dear Gillz, how foolish of you to do this. Offering Nightmare the chance to accept a no disqualification match against you is like offering yourself as some sort of self-sacrifice! And that's exactly what will happen at at the ppv, when Nightmare finishes the job he's started over the past few weeks!

*the crowd boo*

Wigbert: See you at Bred for Combat, Gillz!

Daniels: Why on earth does Nightmare have to have Wigbert out here to do his dirty work for him?! Why can't he be out her in person to accept the match?!

Kingmaker: What?! You think Nightmare has time for Gillz? The only time he has for him is the time to beat him up!

*Gillz looks on at Wigbert form the ring as the slimy manager backs up the ramp waving timidly with a stupid smile on his face when........*

Kingmaker: Wow!! Watch out!! Fat bastard coming through!! Oh no wait, it's just Nightmare...

*Nightmare jumps the barricade past the commentary table and slides into the ring before sizing up Gillz. He has his hand cocked and looks ready to strike!*
    Daniels: It's Nightmare!! He's in the ring behind Gillz!! And he has that massive hand cocked and ready for the KO Punch!!!

*Gillz slowly turns and as Nightmare gores to strike, he sees him just in time do duck the massive blow before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a running dropkick that catches the big man off guard and sends him toppling through the ropes!*

Daniels: Tremendous agility shown by Gillz there, but that was a lucky escape!!

Kingmaker: You took the words right out of my mouth Bob! Lucky indeed!! GET BACK IN THAT RING NIGHTMARE!!

*Gillz is coaxing Nightmare and trying to egg him on to get in the ring, and as Nightmare reaches for the ropes, Wigbert stops him in his tracks, and after sharing a few words with him, manages to convince him to back off. They then both back up the ramp slowly as the crowd boo.
    Gillz is shouting "CHICKEN!" and then starts imitating a chicken in the ring, as the crowd make chicken noises at Nightmare and Wigbert!*

Kingmaker: What the hell?!? What the hell are these people doing?! What's come over them?!

Daniels: Well Nightmare did chicken out of that one you got to say Pierce! And it's only right that they're mocking him for it!!
    So as we head for another break, Gillz is the man that gets the last laugh again against Nightmare as they head towards a no disqualification match at Bred for Combat!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Bob Daniels: This match was made of the heinous actions of last week! Last week we heard from all four men, all different reasons. Tommy Thunder, our EWNCW Champion, was attacked last week during his match with King. He was left bloody, until Istvy was able to make the save. Tommy has to be pissed about that.

Pierce Kingmaker: Indeed he must be. Madder than a mad cow who just watched his family become good ol’ American Cheeseburgers.

Daniels: Right you are. This week, we saw more development on the issue, now, Staples has made a tag team match for this evening’s main event.

Kingmaker: Is it against… DUH KNIGHT-MAYOR!

Daniels: No, but it is slated to be Tommy Thunder and Istvy vs. Krysys and Strem.

Kingmaker: It’ll be interesting to see how King interacts with Krysys considering his earlier comments on him and Istvy. What do you expect to see here?

Daniels: I expect to see an all out war here tonight; Tommy is pissed, Istvy is pissed, and Krysys and Strem are in their line of sight.

Kingmaker: And if there is anywhere you do not want to be, it’s right there in their line of sight. Those boys do not play around when they are pissed off, especially the EWNCW Champion!

*The camera pans out over the crowd, and lands on Jason who is standing in the middle of the ring..*

Jason: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to your Inferno Main Event. It is scheduled to one-fall tag-team match!

*The crowd pops loudly.*

Jason: Introducing first, from Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, KING STREM!

*King Strem comes out to the massive sound of boos from the crowd. He looks at them and laughs wildly before heading down towards the ring. He slides in and sits on one of the turnbuckles.*

Jason: And his partner for the evening, from Las Vegas, Nevada; ‘KING ZERO’ KRYSTIAN KRYSYS!

*Krysys walked out onto to the stage, swaying his head back and forth, as though he is dancing to the boos. He urges them to boo louder as he walks down the ramp, claiming to be the next EWNCW Champion. He climbs into the ring and leans against the far ropes, waiting.*

Jason: And their opponents, first from Warsaw, Poland; ‘Red Hot’ ISTVAN GRETSKY!

*Istvan walks out to the stage and down the ramp. The crowd cheers him loudly, stark contrast to how they treated the first two entrants of this tag-team match. Istvan waits outside of the ring, while Jason announces his partner.*

Jason: And his tag team partner, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, the reigning EWNCW Champion, ‘THE STORM!‘ TOMMY THUNDER!

*Tommy comes out with an angry look on his face. He holds the EWNCW Title high in the air as he makes his way down towards the ring. He gives the title to a ringside attendant and slides into the ring, followed closely by Istvan, heading towards Krysys and Strem. The two heels quickly exit the ring and the referee has to get order.*

Daniels: It’s already hectic out here! Luckily the referee has control of things, hopefully we can get into the match without any major incidents!

Kingmaker: Somehow, that will be a true Christmas Miracle!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    LOD (Krysys/Strem) vs NAO (Tommy/Istvan)

(Stop at: 6:15)

*Tommy comes in like a bat out of hell, attacking Strem with a fervor that is rarely ever seen in the EWNCW Champion. He rushes over to Krysys and grabs him by the head, tossing him in the ring as well. He blasts Strem with a clothesline and then Krysys. He motions for Strem to get to his feet and he hits with him a big clothesline to put him down. He turns to Krysys and waits for him to get up, before hitting him with a back kick to double him over. He quickly makes it to the top rope, and hits Krysys with a diving elbow drop to the upper back, putting the man down. Krysys rolls out of the ring in pain, while Strem attempts to get up from his earlier clothesline. Tommy grabs him and hits him with the ‘Storm Effect’. He goes for the pin but Strem kicks out at 2 and a half. Tommy looks over at Istvan who is on the apron asking to be tagged in. Tommy drags Strem over and tags in Istvan. Istvan comes into the ring and hits Strem with a elbow drop and then another. He picks Strem up and attempts to throw him into the corner where Tommy is standing, but it is reversed and he is sent straight towards the corner that Krysys occupies.*

Kingmaker
    : It seems like things are turning around here!

Daniels: Yes it does!

*Strem runs towards Istvan, but he gets a boot up to stop him. He throws a elbow back towards Krysys, and begins trying to fight out of the corner. Switching between Strem and Krysys, Istvan almost gets out, but Istvan manages to tackle him back into the corner. Krysys tags in and the two begin attacking Istvan with boots to the midsection. The referee orders Strem out of the ring and onto the apron. Krysys brings the rferee back, blocking off his sight while Strem attacks Istvan from outside of the ring. Tommy sees this and tries to interfere, but only manages to hold the referee’s attention, while Krysys and Strem go back on the assault. When the referee turns around, Strem has his hands up, holding the rope as though he had not been doing anything wrong! Krysys moves back and begins setting up for One Last Breath. The referee moves around to get a better angle just as Krysys launches the attack, but Istvan moves and the referee is demolished by the hit!*

Kingmaker: The referee is down! The referee is down! Krysys took him out with a One Last Breath!

*Krysys sees that the referee is down and smirks, ordering Strem to go get some chairs. Strem listens and slides one in to Krysys. Before Strem can re-enter the ring, Tommy is in on Krysys trying to fight the chair away from him. Strem sneaks in from behind and hits him with the chair, dropping him down. Tommy is kicked out of the ring. Krysys and Strem look at each other and then at a vulnerable Gretsky. They begin taking turns feeding him brutal shots; shot after shot. Strem picks up Istvan so Krysys can hit him in the stomach with the chair. The attack on the Warsaw native is straight savage. They don’t let up, spending several minutes brutalizing the man’s back and legs. Krysys finally decides to wake up the referee who can be seen stirring.*

Daniels: And now look at them! Gonna try and win dirty! They should be disqualified and fined!

*As the referee is coming too, Tommy rushes into the ring with an equalizer, a steel chair! He attacks Krysys first, knocking him down with the chair. He then attacks Strem viciously with the chair! However, as he’s going for another brutal shot, which connects, the referee comes to and calls for the bell. He leans over the rope and talks to Jason.*

Jason: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of this match as a result of disqualification, Krystian Krysys and King Strem!

*Upon hearing the news, Strem and Krysys roll out of the ring and head up the ramp. Tommy Thunder stands in the ring as the show begins to fade, holding up a steel chair and his EWNCW Championship. The camera goes to Krysys and Strem, smiling because of their victory. The show fades out.*
    Last edited by Grind_Bastard; 01-03-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    EWNCW Thursday Night Inferno

Roster:

General manager:
    Nathan Staples

Announcers:
    Bob Daniels (play by play)
    Pierce Kingmaker (color)

Ring Announcer:
    Jason McManus

Wrestlers:
    Andy Canon
    Ano Doom
    Antonyo Angelo
    Arthur Lansdale
    Bam Virus
    DJ Williams
    Gillz
    Grind Bastard
    Johnny Rose
    King Strem
    KJ Punk
    Krystian Krysys
    Luke Jameson
    Michael Archangel
    Mint Berry Crunch (MBC)
    Mike Hawk
    Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr
    Mike Muir
    Nightmare
    Raden Blain
    Rain
    Sir Gunther Wigbert (manager of Nightmare)
    The Great Cobra
    The Surgeon General
    Tommy Thunder

Current Champions:
    EWNCW Champion: Tommy Thunder
    International Champion: King Strem
    Inferno Ignition Champion: Andy Cannon
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 01-22-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The wheels on the bus, were the only things not used in the Punjabi Prison!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

What wasn't shown on the PPV was the K-Jammin vs Tommy Thunder vs Istvan Gretzky vs Krystian Krysys vs Seraphim vs Jman vs Carlin vs Strem No Limits Poker match.

Jman won!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Staples is secretly biased against anyone with the following letters in their name:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]