Page 89 of 147 FirstFirst ... 39 798788899091 99 139 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    *Cameras pan backstage to a random staff member being interrogated by Blaine*

Blaine: TELL ME WHERE HE IS!

Staff Member: I have no idea please!

*Blaine wraps his hand around the man's throat*

Blaine: DON'T LIE TO ME! TELL ME NOW OR BURN IN HELL!

Staff Member: Sir really I have no idea where Grind is.

Blaine: LIAR! SINNER! BURN IN HELL!

*He lifts up the man and chokeslams him through a table before walking off screaming for Grind*

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Kingmaker: Welcome back, folks, and get ready for hell breaking loose when Blaine finds Grind.

Daniels: But in the meanwhile, we have a match coming!

McManus: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from the banks of the Nile, the Great Pharaoh, Seth Ferrell!

Kingmaker: And Seth should be worried if you ask me.

Daniels: Why Pierce?

Kingmaker: Elementary dear Daniels, Ferrell picked Nightmare to face Luke earlier, he is probably going to find someone a whole lot meaner and stronger for Ferrell.

Daniels: Good point.

McManus: And his opponent...

McManus: From Glasgow, Scotland, Gillz!

Kingmaker: See what I mean?

Daniels: No doubt! Gillz is a great opponent for Ferrell. He must be feeling good too after costing Nightmare the match earlier tonight.

Kingmaker: I would be on cloud nine right now.

(Christian/Gillz,Regal/Ferrell)(Stop at 13:23)

Daniels: Ferrell has him right where he wants him. Looks like he is setting up for the end

*Gillz pops up and snaps a crossface on*

Kingmaker: CROSSFACE! Right in the middle of the ring, no place to go. Oh man you can hear Ferrell scream!

Daniels: What a turn of events, Gillz has the upper hand now.

*Ferrell hangs on for a few more seconds until he finally taps in agony*

McManus:
    Your winne....

*Nightmare comes out of nowhere and attacks Gillz*

Daniels: Oh God Nightmare is just laying blows into Gillz

Kingmaker:
    This is payback for earlier tonight

*Nightmare goes out of the ring, looking under it, he comes back in with a chair*

Daniels: What's he going to do with that?

*Nightmare waits for Gillz to get up, as Gillz turns he is met with a chairshot that can be heard throughout the arena*

Kingmaker: Holy...Shit what a chair shot...

*Gillz is out on the ground, blood is running out of his head*

Daniels: I think we need a doctor out here STAT!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

Bob Daniels: And here comes the man they call Rain!! He was transfered to Inferno via the briefcase he won in the 5 man draw match!!

Pierce Kingmaker: Yeah, and just like on Rage, he isn't going to accomplish anything here either!!

Daniels: Now you just wait there Pierce, Rain is a dangerous man, let's see what he has to say.

*Rain makes his way to the ring, the normal aura he produces seems to have gone as he looks discontent and angry*

Rain: Archangel...You dare to ruin me...? You dare to ruin my performance... That is not a wise move. Coming out with the soul intention to cost me my match has officially made you my target.

*Rain moves around the ring, however he never taking his eyes of the stage*

Rain: It is now my goal.... Now my desire... To see you fall, to see you perish in a most dramatic way. Michael, you cost me victory and for that, you have been condemned to a punishment that will leave you in a world of pain unlike anything you have ever felt!

Daniels: And here is Michael Archangel!! Not someone who everyone likes! But some like!

Kingmaker: This guy has come in and people love him! Archangel is the next best thing to sliced bread, trust me!

Archangel: Hey Rain, you ain't nothing compared to me!!

*Crowd boo*

Archangel:
    When I made my debt, you interrupted ME!! Do you think that's the way to do things? No. I don't think so! So why don't you put your money where your mouth is?!

*They go nose to nose

Staples appears on the tron*

Nathan Staples: Guys, instead of fighting live on Inferno here, I have a better idea.

Michael, you'll team with Billy McCoy tonight, to take on the team of Rain and Arthur Lansdale!! So it is written, so it shall be done!!

*The crowd cheer*

Daniels: Well, so there's the match done!! We're going to see Rain teaming with Lansdale against McCoy and Archangel!!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    *As Inferno returns, the four men are on the ring, and the bell sounds:*

Ding, ding, ding!

Daniels: This one is underway!

(Stop at 5:35)

*Rain immediately hops into the ring and starts stomping McCoy down, aiming particularly for the hurt leg of his opponent. He wastes no time targeting the appendage and doing as much damage to it that he possibly can in a short amount of time. Billy grabs the ropes and the referee is forced to break up the attack. Rain gets in his face and Billy tries to use the ropes to crawl away. Rain pushes past the ref and picks Billy, ramming him into the turnbuckles. He continues to slam his body into the midsection of McCoy, until the referee gets to the count of three. Rain backs off and puts his hands in the air, before getting a cheap shot in on McCoy. He grabs the arm of his dazed opponent and drags him out to the middle of the ring, pulling him into a short-arm clothesline, which takes him down. Rain goes for a pin, but McCoy kicks out at two. Rain looks at him and drops a forearm on his chest, before tagging in Lansdale. Lansdale stalks his prey, looking at him methodically before walking on and over his stomach. The crowd boos, and Lansdale looks around, pausing for a moment before going back to focusing on Billy. He pulls McCoy up, and kicks him in the midsection, while holding his arm up. He drags theman to his feet and pulls him in close, hitting him with a Belly to Belly Suplex.*

Kingmaker: What’s going on with Lansdale lately? He seems to be responding differently to the crowd, almost as if he is put off by their reaction to him

Daniels: That can’t be, it’s Arthur Lansdale, he’s just playing mind tricks with the audience. Making them think one thing so he can execute another one.

*Lansdale moves to tag in Rain and does so, however, Rain is clocked with a big right hand. The crowd starts chanting for Billy to make the tag. Billy, who finds himself on the ground due to the damage he’s sustained, begins to long, grueling crawl. As he gets closer he leaps off the ground and into the tag. Michael hopes in over the ropes, and ducks under a clothesline from Rain, and immediately knocks Lansdale off the apron. He turns his attention back to Rain and starts hitting him with lefts and rights, over and over again. He forces him back into the corner, where Billy is recuperating just off the apron. He teases throwing Rain back to his corner, but stops and pulls him back, throwing him back into the corner he was just in. He follows it up with a running knee to the stomach, and then an elbow to the back.*

Daniels: MICHAEL IS LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL! HE WON’T LET UP!

*As Rain drops to his knees, Michael jumps and comes down with a elbow drop to the spine, flattening the man out. He tags Billy back in, and applies a face lock. He transitions it over to a headlock, and then lifts his leg, holding it up. Billy climbs into the ring and runs, bouncing off the far ropes, and up to the second rope, near Rain -hitting a springboard cross body. Michael lets go just in time to avoid also being effected. The crowd pops loudly, and Michael exits the ring. Lansdale looks on as Billy pins Rain, but only gets a two count. Billy hops up and psyches himself up for what’s to come next. He calls for The Real McCoy, which causes the crowd to cheer loudly. Rain, hearing this, rolls out of the ring and attempts to run around it. Lansdale hops down and intercepts Billy, but doesn’t attack. Rain slides back in the ring, but Lansdale lets Billy pass, which he does cautiously. As Lansdale gets back on the apron, Billy gets in the ring, but is hit with a quick double axe handle. Rain goes for the tag but Lansdale lets go of the rope, making the tag invalid. He looks at Rain and then hops down, and starts walking away. The crowd is in stunned silence as the scene unfolds. Rain looks on at Lansdale as he leaves, forgetting about Billy.*

Kingmaker: Rain needs to pay attention here! Turning your back on Billy McCoy is the biggest mistake.

*Rain turns around to a kick in the gut, and then Billy picks him up with a gut wrench, before drilling him with a huge ‘The Real McCoy’. He drops down into the pin.*

Ref:

3!

*Rain lays there motionless as McCoy and Michael celebrate in the ring.Lansdale looks on from the top of the ramp, before heading to the back.*

Daniels: Something is seriously wrong here, Lansdale just walked out on a match. Why would he do something like that?

Kingmaker: Yeah, something is definitely wrong there, but it doesn’t matter. McCoy and Michael won this match, and that’s what counts right now.

Daniels: I don’t know man, hopefully, we’ll get more on this as the story develops.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Bob Daniels: Now, our next match was made earlier in the night, when the participants in our next match came out and both made a play at the title. Krysys claimed he was better than out EWNCW Champion, Tommy Thunder, and Istvan came out and said he could defeat Krysys, and that he should get that title shot.

Pierce Kingmaker: Indeed. Staples then came out and made the following match, as well as another one, which we’ll talk about later.

Daniels: Yes, he did, and yes we will. Now, both of these men have legitimate claims, but which one will be able to back it up?

Kingmaker: Well, it’ll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Jason: Our next match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Warsaw, Poland, ‘Red Hot’ ISTVAN GRETSKY!

*The camera shoots up towards the ramp, as Istvan steps out onto it. The crowd explodes in cheers, as Gretsky makes his appearance. He makes his way to the ring, ready to get his hands on Krysys. He enters using the steps, bouncing off the ropes to get himself ready for the coming up match.*

Daniels: It has to be going through Istvan’s mind that he can defeat Krysys and do it convincing. That way, he can show that he deserves a match with Tommy. If he can defeat Krysys, then it can happen at Bred For Combat, he will have a great case for it!

Jason: Introducing his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada; ‘King Zero’ KRYSTIAN! KRYSYS!

*Krysys comes out to a chorus of boos. He yells to the crowd that he is better than Tommy Thunder, and that he is better than Gretsky. He makes his way to the ring, and immediately slides in. The referee steps in between Gretsky and Krysys before that come to blows prematurely.*

Kingmaker: I think this man has all the tools to take Tommy to the limit and perhaps even beat him for the EWNCW title. If he can make it past Gretsky here tonight, Tommy will have his hands full.

Krysys (Claudio) vs Istvan (Colt)

(Stopat 6:05)

*Istvan picks up the leg of Krysys, and slams his knee to the ground. Krysys yelps in pain, and Gretsky repeats the action on the same knee. He stands the back of Krysys’ leg and wraps his opponent’s ankle around his thigh. He then leans forward and grabs the neck of Krysys and wrenches him back, applying pressure to both his knee and his neck. He yells for Krysys to tap, but King Zero refuses to do so. The referee slides to his stomach and holds his hands out to Krysys, asking him if he wants to give up. Krysys grabs his collar to occupy his hands - this method prevents him from tapping out. Istvan lets upon the hold and slams his knee down again. Krysys rolls towards the side of the ring, and grabs the ropes. The referee backs Istvan off, telling him to stay off the ropes. Krysys rolls out of the ring, landing gingerly on his knee. Istvan attempts to get out, but the referee stops him again, however, the ref can’t block all four exits and Istvan takes the closest one. He rounds the ring, but gets decked by a huge clothesline from an aware Krysys. He laughs at his opponent and climbs back in the ring as the referee begins his count.*

Ref:

*Istvan pulls himself back into the ring, much to Krysys’ chagrin. He immediately goes on the attack, using the ropes to steady himself, as he applies multiple stomps with his good leg. He picks Istvan up by his head and hit’s a European Uppercut, but before Istvan can fall back, Krysys grabs him and hits a Orton Backbreaker. He plops downbeside Istvan and starts slapping him in the head. Saying he’sbetter than everyone in between slaps. He rolls Istvan over for a pinattempt but Istvan kicks out at one. Krysys chuckles and flips Istvanover, and applies the Cloverleaf; sitting deep into the move. It’snow Istvan’s turn to struggle for freedom. As he does so, Krysyspulls himself down further into the hold, getting Istvan to almosttap. He grabs the ropes forcing the break, at a count of four. Krysysbasically deadlifts Istvan to his feet and hit’s a suplex, puttingIstvan back in the middle of the ring. Krysys mocks the crowd and tries for another pin attempt, but fails.*

Daniels:He’s getting angry now!

*Krysys backs up and gets ready to hit ‘One Last Breath’, but Istvan avoids the move and puts himself in position to capitalize. As Krysys stops himself, he is met with a bear hug from behind. Istvan wrenches the move in and the referee goes to ask if Krysys wants to quit. Krysys refuses and kicks his leg back; catching Istvan with a low blow. He drops down and quickly rolls Istvan up for a tights aided One-Two-Three.*

Kingmaker: Blatantly cheating, but the referee didn’t see it! It counts!

Daniels: We need Action Replay! That was blatant cheating!

*Krysys backs up the ring, a wicked smile on his face. Istvan holds on to the ropes and looks towards Krysys, and then at the referee, arguing with him.*

Daniels: I wonder what Staples has to say about this turn of events!

Kingmaker: Me too, but for right now, in the eyes of those who matters; Krysys is the forerunner and Tommy is just going to have to deal with that.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    *Blaine is fuming backstage on his search for Grind Bastard, when the masked monster emerges from behind and attacks him with a forearm shot to the back of the head.*

Pierce Kingmaker: Yes! I've been waiting for this all night! Go, fellas!!!

*No need for Pierce to encourage the two behemoths, as Grind is already raining punches to the head of Blaine, until he brings the Unholy Savior to his knees. The former EWNCW Blacklist champion is not satisfied with that and keeps the onslaught, but Raden retaliates with a shot to the stomach. It slows Grind's offense, so Raden keep sthe treatment to equalize things. Blaine manages to get to his feet and makes Grind bend over. The unholy monster uses the momentum to deliver an enormous kick to the head.*

Bob Daniels: My God, he just killed Grind!

Kingmaker: I don't think so. Remember Grind breaking a brick with his head? He has definitely a thick head.

*Blaine doesn't care about his opponent's safety, so, he disappears for a second only to return with a steel chair in hand. He starts todeliver frantic shots at Grind's back, legs and arms. The masked monster manages to roll to his back, and when Raden is about to deliver a shot to the head and end the brawl, Grind grabs the chair, avoiding the impact for a moment. They start fighting for the chair until Grind manages to kick Blaine on the side. Raden starts to feel the impact and Grind repeats it twice. That brings Blaine to his knees, his head near the steel. Grind sees the opening and with a swift motion, his right hand lets the chair go, and is quickly turned into a fist that connects into the chair and on Blaine's face!*

Kingmaker: Holy shit! Brutality at his best!

Daniels I think we have a perfect candidate for the role of Lord Voldemort here, don't you think, Pierce?

Kingmaker: Yeah, say goodbye to that nose, Raden. Grind should start his own facial reconstruction clinic instead of wrestle.

*Raden is profusely bleeding from his nose after the steel destroyed it. Grind has a moment to regroup and catch his breath, but it doesn't take long for him to go on the attack with the chair. He only uses one chairshot to the back of the head of his enemy. The man from the Arkham Asylum uses the confusion of the hellish envoy to lock in the Coquina Clutch.*

Kingmaker: This could be over. Grind's going to send Raden to the land of Dreams.

Daniels: Rather the land of Nightmares. Is that near Mongolia?

Kingmaker: I see what you did there, Bob.

*Grind is laying on his back with the rear naked choke locked in, and the legs applying pressure to Blaine's body. However, Raden doesn't yield, and somehow manages to land an elbow to Grind's ribs, but still not enough to alleviate the pressure and pain, therefore the elbow is repeated, several times, increasing the speed of every shot until Grind lets go. That's the moment Blaine uses to throw his talon into Grind's nuts.*

Kingmaker: Ouch, that hurt me!

Daniels: Grind has to say goodbye to his manparts there.

*Grind is twisting in pain and Raden has the chair back in his hands, restarting the assault on his foe, who has somehow managed to step up, but not avoid the shots, that had busted his head open. However Grind charges and manages to hit Blaine with the shoulder, and he runs away, with Blaine following close. Camera follows the two opponents and captures the moment Grind enters a locker room, shutting the door behind him. Blaine wastes no time and starts kicking it, while the fans see that it is Grind's locker room. Eventually, Blaine's brute force is too much for the door to hold on and breaks. Blaine enters the room and sees that Grind has collapsed next to a bench. He laughs maniacally and lifts the chair for the final shot. But it is a ruse from Grind, who suddenly comes to life and hits Blaine in the middle of the face with the barb wired baseball bat!*

Kingmaker: Eat that, Blaine!

Daniels: How on Earth are these two still standing?

Kingmaker: Beats me, but it seems they've had enough.

*Both men are laying on their backs, with crimson masks for faces. EMT's enter the locker room to tend on both.*

Daniels: What a display of brutality by these two. Will they be able to make it for next week?

Kingmaker: No doubt, Bob, these two are made of something tougher than any other human being, and their hatred fuels them. They'll be fine, and if not, they'll still be here. Mark my words.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Bob Daniels: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our main event of the evening. Now, this match was a byproduct of what happened at the top of the show. Tommy had come out to talk about last week, but Krysys interrupted, followed by Istvan. Now, Krysys and Istvan had a match earlier in the evening, and now it’s Tommy’s turn. He is going up against the fourth man from the start of the show, King, who had all his attention on Istvan Gretsky.

Pierce Kingmaker: Right you are. Now, King has to stand across the ring from Tommy Thunder in a match tonight, and prove his worth. The question is, can he do it?

Daniels: It’s King, of course he can do it!

Jason: This is our main event of the evening! Introducing first, from Spring Grove, Pennsylvania! KING! STREM!

*The crowd voices their disapproval as King Strem heads out to the stage and down the ramp. Proud of his words and taunts earlier, he climbs into the ring. He ignores the crowd and looks directly to the ramp, where Tommy is sure to come out.*

Kingmaker: King seems completely focused on the task at hand - Tommy Thunder. This is a man on the mission, if he can beat Tommy here, he’ll put himself right at the front of the line for a chance at the EWNCW Title, and prove he is better than Istvan Gretsky.

Jason: And his opponent, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, your EWNCW CHAMPION! ‘The Storm’ TOMMY THUNDER!

*Tommy comes out with the EWNCW title strapped around his waist. He bounces to the music and stares directly at King. He rushes down the ramp, and slides into the ring - the crowd roaring with applause and cheers. He takes off the belt and gets in King’s face, holding the belt high up in the air. Both men trash talk each other, before thereferee pulls them apart and takes the belt, handing it off to a ringside attendant.*

Daniels: Tommy looks like he’s out here to put on a clinic and prove there is no one on Inferno that can defeat him. He has his sights set on holding that title for a long time; and perhaps, even taking theEWNCW World Heavyweight Title as his own, as well!

Tommy(Cena)vsKing(HHH)

(Stopat 18:05)

*King stays on the attack, bringing a hammer hand down on Tommy’s back, and then rubbing his face across the canvas. He executes an elbow drop, which hits Tommy directly in the back. The crowd boos, but King pays them little attention. He slaps on a headlock, and maneuvers Tommy away from the ropes so he can’t force a break. He wrenches in the headlock, tightening it up. With the referee’s head away from the action, he starts pummeling Tommy’s head with shot after shot. The referee brings it to a stop, and makes King release the hold. He checks on Tommy, as King leans back into the corner. Tommy’s head is split open, and blood can be seen leaking out from the hard punches. Tommy refuses to quit the match, and the referee lets him up. King decides to try and take advantage, and rushes forward! Tommy catches him with a double leg takedown, and begins raining down blow after blow. The referee tries to get between them, but Tommy and King roll out of the ring. Tommy lets up and staggers back, as King crawls away. The EWNCW attempts to follow the man, stalking behind him at a modest speed. King manages to get back in the ring before Tommy catches up to him - so when Tommy gets in, he is immediately met with a stomp to the back of the head.*

Daniels: Wow, the match has become bloody already. Tommy is leaking bad, the referee is going to have to step in soon, or Tommy is going to be in serious trouble.

Kingmaker: Tommy is EWNCW Champion, he isn’t going to let some blood get in the way of him running Inferno at the top of the pack. That’d belike Obama letting the Republican’s take over, just because he doesn’t want conflict.

Daniels: Well…

*King continues to stomp down on the back of Tommy’s head, using the ropes to steady himself. The referee counts to four and threatens to disqualify King is he doesn’t let go. King sneers and moves back, only to jump right back into the attack on Tommy’s head. Blood smears the canvas, and the referee finds it hard not to call the match off. Tommy fights through the pain and blood, and tells the referee not to call the match off. King picks up Tommy, and hits him with a Big German Suplex, shaking the ring as Tommy lands harshly on his back. King senses the end and begins the spear. Tommy is on the opposite side of the ring, attempting to pull himself up - the fans in horror at the sight of his crimson mask, which was somewhat of a 0.4 on the infamous Muta Scale. As Tommy gets to his feet, Strem attempts the spear, but Tommy moves out of the way! The crowd erupts with cheers, as Strem goes shoulder first into the ring pole. Tommy quickly pulls him out and tosses him to the ring, applying the Anaconda Vice!*

Daniels: It’s over! THAT’S THE ANACONDA VICE!

*Strem struggles to get out of the move, while Tommy screams for him to tap! As Strem gets closer to tapping, Krysys jumps over the barricade and into the ring, stomping out Tommy, causing Tommy to win via DQ. Tommy has to release the hold and the referee tries to stop Krysys, who grabs him and throws him out of the ring. He picks Tommy up and whips him into the turnbuckles, kicking him in the stomach and legs after, forcing him to the ground. King Strem gets up and joins in on the two on one assault. Both men hit punches and kicks to the head and chest of the EWNCW Champion, and no one seems to want to go out there and stop it.*

Kingmaker: Oh god! Tommy’s face is covered in blood! He is steadily sliding up the Muta Scale!

*A figure runs down the ramp, and begins to fight off Krysys and Strem. The figure is revealed to be Gretsky, who was coming down to save Tommy. The numbers game proves to be too much, even for the Polish wrestler, as he is quickly overtaken. As thy focus on Istvan, they don’t see Tommy, get up and jump on their backs. Tommy starts pummeling Krysys about the head. Strem is surprised, which gives Istvan an opening to take over and even the playing field. All four men are now brawling it out - Istvan and Tommy vs. Strem and Krysys. The camera fades out as the men duke it out in the middle of the ring, Tommy’s face painted red. Before the screen goes fully black, wrestlers can be seen rushing down the ramp to break up the brawl.*

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Fillers!!!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    I don't know why it takes so long to load the Inferno thread in my laptop. Ubuntu maybe?

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Final filler. Inferno is next!!!

Also check TWE!!