Page 61 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    BD: I’ll tell you one thing ladies and gentleman, if you have only just tuned in, you have been missing a real treat. That King Strem/Mark Dimensions match, might just go down in history.

Bod: How about Jesting Madness retaining their titles? The tag division is looking immensely strong again!

PK: I think we started the show with a bang, Rose and Jones pulled off an absolute slobberknocker, that was huge!

Bod: Then how about the Rage Ignition three-way? Shaz pulled off a momentous win in a match between 3 rising superstars!

PK: How about the introduction of the mystery assailant? He looked so familiar, but he looked like he’d come straight out of a nightmare!

BD: Now, getting back the action, this next one promises to probably steal the show, it's Billy McCoy versus Broc Flucker.

PK: I love this feud! I mean, these two just plain don’t like each other, and that’s what you love to see. One always tries to get the upper hand, but they have been relatively even

Bod: Bar the fact that McCoy beat Broc last time around, I fancy Broc to even the score tonight.

JMcM: This contest is schedule for one fall, on his way to the ring, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Broc Flucker!

Bodom: Now here is a guy you can get behind, Broc burst onto the scene and went straight after McCoy.

PK: I'd say. He is doing a great job putting McCoy down to if I would say so.

JMcM: And his opponent, from Devon, England, he is the British Excellence, Billy McCoy!!

BD: And here comes Billy McCoy, and I have to tell you, he looks ready to rip Broc's head off. Which he should considering all the blind siding attacks Broc did to him.

PK: Shut up Bob, Broc had his number since day one.

BD: keep in mind Broc lost his first match in EWNCW to McCoy which is why we are having this match.

(Broc/Orton, Benoit/McCoy) IGNORE TITLE STO AT 23:19

BD: Both men slow to their feet, Broc first up, they both start to send punches back and forth

PK: These two are just trying to beat each other to a pulp

BD: McCoy misses wildly and Broc connects with a powerbomb!!!

Bod: Kick out McCoy!

JMcM: Here is your winner, Broc Flucker!

BD: What a huge back and forth battle, and what a pull out win by Broc

PK: I knew it! But that was one hell of a fight, give both of them credit.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

BD: Everyone at home, it is time for Inferno’s main event of the evening! That’s right, the EWNCW Championship is being contested between Tommy Thunder, Krystian Krysys and the holder, Gillz.

PK: Oh my Bob, this one has been boiling for the past couple of weeks, and really came to a head last Inferno when TT kicked Krysys’ head off! Gillz is fresh, and this will be a real contest between the three.

Bod: I’m excited to watch this one guys, they are two strong competitors, joined by Krysys, battle out for the EWNCW Crown.

BD: Isn’t that a little disrespectful?

Bod: Nope, Thunder and Gillz deserve to be here and, in my opinion Krysys does not at all.

PK: Well, I think Krysys might be the underdog, but I have a gut feeling he’ll walk out with the title!

BD: I’ve gotta go with the x-factor that is Tommy Thunder. He’s a real difference maker in matches like these, and I think he will prove that by winning tonight.

Bod: None of you go with the clear superior? Gillz is easily going to win tonight, he has the desire in his eyes, and he’s going to leave champion.

JMcM: This match is a triple threat match for the EWNCW Championship! Introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, “The Saint” Krystian Krysys!

Bod: Why is this joke even in this match!?

BD: He’s earned his spot. He’s been put down before, and he feels he has a real chance of leaving here a world champion.

PK: God, Bodom, can’t you see? Neither are scared of him, he’ll impress everyone and sneak the win!

Bod: No, he won’t. He’ll cry, he’ll faint, he’ll lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Q18RibGE4

JMcM: Entering now, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tommy Thunder!

BD: Here’s the electrifying one!

PK: Will you ever crawl out of Tommy’s butt Bob? God, you reek of his arse sweat.

Bod: Does he always do this gawping thing Pierce?

PK: Unfortunately, yes.

BD: Come on guys, TT is a former world champion, he’s a superb athlete, he’s beaten almost everyone in EWNCW, how can you not love a guy like that?

PK: Gaaaaaaay.

JMcM: And their opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland, he is the EWNCW Champion, GIllz!

Bod: A man of distinction, a man of pride, the face of a true champion here! Why are you not enjoying someone like this, Bob?

BD: Well, I think he consistently performs heinous acts against others just to continue his title reign, and I would like either to beat him tonight.

PK: He’s in for a difficult time tonight, these two really want to beat him for his actions two weeks ago!

BD: Okay, here we go, this is for the EWNCW Title!

(Gillz = Taker / Krysys = The Rock / TT = Angle)

(stop second video at 10:51)

BD: Tommy is the only man standing!

*Both Gillz and Krysys lay in pain on the mat, as Tommy Thunder looks all fired up. He waits for Gillz to stand up again, and hits him with a huge superkick*

PK: OH MY!

Bod: Thunder almost took his head off!

*He looks to go pin Gillz, but first he takes a glance at Krysys, who is almost motionless on the deck. Tommy looks at Gillz, then back at Krysys, then up to the sky. He’s seen to mouth the words “time to atone for what I have done” as he drags Krysys towards Gillz*

Bod: What is he doing!?

BD: I have no idea, what’s going through Thunder’s head!?

*He places Krysys over Gillz, leaves the ring as the ref starts to count*

3!!!

JMcM: Here is your winner and the NEW EWNCW Champion, Krystian Krysys!

PK: What the hell has Tommy Thunder gone and done!?

Bod: He’s insane, he could have won! What is he thinking!?

BD: I have no idea, but I’ll tell you this, Thunder is unpredictable, and tonight, he proved he was the x-factor in this match, just not in the way that anyone would believe!

PK: Krysys is champion, look at his face!

*Krysys is coming to as he is presented the belt. He is in total disbelief, looking around him, seeing Tommy retreating down the ramp. He stares at him in confusion, trying to shout something but his mind can’t comprehend what has happened*

PK: Krysys is as speechless as us all!

Bod: Great, now by hook or by crook, that man is champion.

BD: There is so many questions, and we have so long to wait for answers! And we aren't even finished!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Bob Daniels: Ladies and gentlemen, we hope you’ve enjoyed tonight as much as we have! We’ve seen just one title change so far with ‘The Saint’ Krystian Krysys winning the EWNCW Championship, but apart from that, all the other titles have remained in the hands of the men that walked into Vendetta with them!!

Pierce Kingmaker: That’ll all change here with our main event though Bob!! Seraphim has chosen a submissions count anywhere for this triple threat main event match, and he’ll be feeling rather confident I bet!!

Bodom: I beg to differ. The Beard of Zeus has proven that he’s well schooled in the art of submission wrestling. That signature submission of his; the God’s Complex guillotine choke has proven a real wepon to him!

PK: It wasn’t enough to beat Seraphim on the last episode of Rage!

Bod: no because some coffee spilling idiot stuck his nose where it didnt’ belong!!

BD: Silver Cena is also not to be counted out here. He’s the foremer champ and he’s show some submission skill in the past too. So I see a very even contest here.

Jason McManus: This next match is a triple threat submissions count anywhere match for the World Heavyweight Championship, where the only way to win is by submission.

JMcM: Introducing first, the challenger, coming straight down from Heaven, Seraphiiiiim!!!!!

BD: He has fire in his eyes, and a burning desire unmatched by none!! Seraphim is ready to take the title tonight!!

Bod: What the hell did you just say? This isn’t a creative writing class!! What makes him ready?

PK: The fact that he beat the champ last week should count for something and give him a huge psychological boost.

Bod: Shut up Pierce!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VigCJerggco

JMcM: And the second challenger, hailing from Siverbury, Silverado, ‘The Rapping Hyena’ Silverrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ceeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

BD: And the crowd have erupted for the former champ here!! He’s looking to win his second World Heavyweight championship here tonight, and I have little reason to doubt that he can do it!!

PK: Absolutely Bob. The man’s fought and scrapped for everything in his life, and tonight, he’ll rise from the disappointment of loosing the title to reclaim it once more!!

JMcM: And finally, from Nottingham, England, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, ‘The Machiavellian’, The Bearrrrrrrd of Zeuuuuuuuuuus!!!!!!!!!!

Bod: This is the man right here! He’s carrying that title with such distinction that very few can match. He’s truly the escence of perfection!!

PK: Ah quit sucking on his winkie. He’s nothing but a backstabbing lowlife that cheats to win!!

Bod: Winkie? What are you? 5 years old?!

BD: Alright, settle down children. This match is guaranteed to be one for the ages, let’s see what these three can conjuer!!

(The Miz = TBOZ / JoMo = Cena / Bryan = Seraphim)

BD: And Cena has TBOZ right where he wants him here!! He’s locking in the texas cloverleaf!!

PK: Tboz is going to tap !! Seraphim’s out of it!! It’s submissions count anywhere!!

*TBOZ is clambering and is crawling towards the edge of the ramp. He reaches and is able todo a forward roll, sending Cena backwards, landing back first on the floor.*

Bod: That’s excellent work there!! Cena was on the verge of victory, but TBOZ had his whereabouts well scouted and he managed to pull it back!!

*TBOZ quickly seizes his opportunity and rushes to slap on the God’s Complex guillotine choke*

BD: And there’s that devastating submission manouver!! The same move that beat Cena at Glory to the Brave!! The same move that beat Cena 2 weeks ago on Rage!! Nobody’s been able to get out of the God’s Complex before!!

Bod: And I have no doubt that fact’s going to change any time soon.

*Cena is exhausted and is already on his knees as TBOZ applies the bodyscissors too. Seraphim can be seen stirring in the background, but he is on the other side of the ramp.*

BD: This doesn’t look good and the referee’s going to check here!!!

*The referee checks Cena and he seems out! H lifts Cena’s hand once.......

....but down it goes...... again!!......

But again it’s gone down........ one last chance!!........

But no response from Cena!! This one’s over!!

RING THE BELL!!*

BD: And TBOZ does it again. He’s managed to submit Cena to the God’s Complex for the third time no less, and he retains his World Heavyweight Championship!!

Bod: And excellent win there. I have to say, that was some match with a lot of interesting submissions busted out, but only the last one counted, ‘The Machiavellian’ wins!!

PK: And look guys, there are some doctors out here helping Seraphim to the back.

*EMT’s have helped Seraphim to his feet, and help him hobble out of the arena.
    TBOZ is celebrating (albeit in some pain, as he clutches his back) with his title before he eventually too dissappeares to the back.
    Meanwhile, Cena is slowly being helped to his feet by 2 medics. He makes it back onto the ramp and insists on walking on his own, but he simply falls back down to his hands and knees. Then, out of nowhere........*

BD: What the?!.... Who’s music is that?!?!

*The music plays for a bit, before a familiar figure to the e-fed world emerges*

PK: Oh my God is that who I think it is?!?!?!

BD: Ladies and gentlemen, that man right there is none other than K-Jammin!!!!! A superstar, a megastar if you will who’s enjoyed GREAT success in many a company!! The crowd here in Sacramento are going CRAZY!! But what’s he doing here?!?! What is he doing in EWNCW?!?!

*K-Jam has a smile on his face as he just stares at Cena still on his hands and knees on the ramp. The crowd are going wild with excitement, and it’s one of the loudest noises ever heard at an EWNCW event!!
    He eventually slowly walks down towards cena before stopping right in front of him. He can be seen mouthing some words to him, but none of it is picked up by the sound. He then extends a hand to Cena. Cena eventually accepts, and he is helped up by the brand new aquisistion. K-Jam then taps Cena on the shoulder while continuing to mouth some words to him before suddenly taking a step back and drilling Cena with a superkick!!*

BD: WHAT THE HELL?!?! He just kicked Cena’s teeth down his throat with the HeadJam superkick!! What the hell is this guy doing?!?!?

PK: First he helps him up, then he just drills him like that?! Beats me!!

Bod: He’s just made a statement right there. Cena’s a former champ, and K-Jam has just floored him right there. A clear indication of why he’s here. He’s not going to be wasting time here, he means business, and he’s just marked his territory!!

*the crowd are now giving a more mixed reaction as K-Jam looks down on the downed Cena with a sick sort of look in his face. He eventually looks up and scans the arena as the reception turns more into boos now. He then simply walks off to the back leaving Cena to the EMT’s as the ppv ends with a shot of the downed Cena.*

Right, 7 fillers to go for, goddamn.

I missed doing fillers, pretending to have a chat with you guys, FILLING the time.

I'll be honest, promo heavy this one, not as many matches

But that's good, right? I mean there was so many questions left after Vendetta!

Will TT explain what he did to Krysys?

Will Lansdale explain his actions towards Hawk, too?

Last filler, Inferno next!