Threaded View

BD: I’ll tell you one thing ladies and gentleman, if you have only just tuned in, you have been missing a real treat. That King Strem/Mark Dimensions match, might just go down in history.

Bod: How about Jesting Madness retaining their titles? The tag division is looking immensely strong again!

PK: I think we started the show with a bang, Rose and Jones pulled off an absolute slobberknocker, that was huge!

Bod: Then how about the Rage Ignition three-way? Shaz pulled off a momentous win in a match between 3 rising superstars!

PK: How about the introduction of the mystery assailant? He looked so familiar, but he looked like he’d come straight out of a nightmare!

BD: Now, getting back the action, this next one promises to probably steal the show, it's Billy McCoy versus Broc Flucker.

PK: I love this feud! I mean, these two just plain don’t like each other, and that’s what you love to see. One always tries to get the upper hand, but they have been relatively even

Bod: Bar the fact that McCoy beat Broc last time around, I fancy Broc to even the score tonight.

JMcM: This contest is schedule for one fall, on his way to the ring, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Broc Flucker!

Bodom: Now here is a guy you can get behind, Broc burst onto the scene and went straight after McCoy.

PK: I'd say. He is doing a great job putting McCoy down to if I would say so.

JMcM: And his opponent, from Devon, England, he is the British Excellence, Billy McCoy!!

BD: And here comes Billy McCoy, and I have to tell you, he looks ready to rip Broc's head off. Which he should considering all the blind siding attacks Broc did to him.

PK: Shut up Bob, Broc had his number since day one.

BD: keep in mind Broc lost his first match in EWNCW to McCoy which is why we are having this match.

(Broc/Orton, Benoit/McCoy) IGNORE TITLE STO AT 23:19

BD: Both men slow to their feet, Broc first up, they both start to send punches back and forth

PK: These two are just trying to beat each other to a pulp

BD: McCoy misses wildly and Broc connects with a powerbomb!!!

Bod: Kick out McCoy!

JMcM: Here is your winner, Broc Flucker!

BD: What a huge back and forth battle, and what a pull out win by Broc

PK: I knew it! But that was one hell of a fight, give both of them credit.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!