Michael Archangel
    Mint Berry Crunch (MBC)
    Mike Hawk
    Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr
    Mike Muir
    Nightmare
    Raden Blain
    Rain
    Sir Gunther Wigbert (manager of Nightmare)
    The Great Cobra
    The Surgeon General
    Tommy Thunder

Current Champions:
    EWNCW Champion: Tommy Thunder
    International Champion: King Strem
    Inferno Ignition Champion: Andy Cannon
    Last edited by TheDevilsAdvocate; 01-26-2013 at 06:23 AM.

EWNCW Thursday Night Inferno

Roster:

General manager:
    Nathan Staples

Announcers:
    Bob Daniels (play by play)
    Pierce Kingmaker (color)

Ring Announcer:
    Jason McManus

Wrestlers:
    Andy Canon
    Ano Doom
    Antonyo Angelo
    Arthur Lansdale
    Bam Virus
    DJ Williams
    Grind Bastard
    Johnny Rose
    King Strem
    KJ Punk
    Krystian Krysys
    Luke Jameson
    Michael Archangel
    Mint Berry Crunch (MBC)
    Mike Hawk
    Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr
    Mike Muir
    Nightmare
    Raden Blain
    Rain
    Sir Gunther Wigbert (manager of Nightmare)
    The Great Cobra
    The Surgeon General
    Tommy Thunder

Current Champions:
    EWNCW Champion: Tommy Thunder
    International Champion: King Strem
    Inferno Ignition Champion: Andy Cannon
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 01-22-2013 at 09:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Monday Night Inferno 21/04/11..........A new era

CM - “Whats up EWN, I’m Bob Daniels and what a show we have in store for you tonight following a Massacre to remember! Before we get into tonight’s show i want to say congratulations to The Boogeyman AKA Solla who is getting married tomorrow. Best of luck man from all of us. We kick things off with our new EWNCW world Heavyweight champion Shruiken blade in the ring, accompanied by Panda Massacre”

"Everyone who witnessed the match between "The Future" Kevin Matthews and myself "The Dark Warrior" Shuriken KNOWS exactly what EWNCW is all about. The match that we put up was about pride and respect! We did it for you guys in the crowd! I will carry this Heavyweight Championship with the honor, prestige and more importantly, the respect it truly deserves!”

“Matthews you are a worthy opponent. I will look forward to another match some day!”

*crowd cheers* “Thank you everyone! Now....it has to the attention to my partner, Panda, and my attention that a certain "defector" has come to the EWNCW ranks and got a number contendership against me for this very Heavyweight Championship.”

“SilverCena”.

“SilverCena you think you can get in EWNCW and get a title shot against me? It doesn't work that way. You have to prove to me and the EWNCW crowd what you are truly made of BEFORE you step in the ring with me. My partner Panda will make sure you don't do anything "cute" when we do have our match. So for now.....SilverCena....learn and EARN your place then we will see.”

The Titantron Lights up and we see “The Future” Kevin Matthews in the rafters.
    “Last Monday, I went into the match focused and determined that I was going to win the match. Alas I lost. Shruiken, you proved to me that you were the better man that night and I congratulate you on that. I’m not going to be around to ruin your celebration, in fact tonight I’ll be leaving early to focus on my wrestling career. Was becoming a professional wrestler actually a good choice? Since Tuesday morning, I’ve been looking at myself in the mirror and what do I see, a loser! Someone who hasn’t accomplished his dream. I’ve lost my passion for this business. I can’t go out here and embarrass myself in front of all of you great fans! If I do return it will be on my own terms but I think I need time to think this through.”

BD - “Wait, what? What does this mean for Kevin Matthews? Is the this the last we see of Kevin Matthews? I certainly hope not!”

“Now its time for our first match The Great Cobra vs Solla, i know the great Cobra has won his won his first 2 matches but he’s really got his work cut out for him tonight with the Albino Rhino”

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lKuoF3qz-w

BD – “And here comes the Great Cobra with a mic in his hand, i wonder what he has to say?”

“I am the Great Cobra and my bite is venomous. I welcome all challengers and will not accept defeat. You will bow down or be crushed when you step into my rin g.”

BD – “The rhino doesn’t look happy after Monday night”

BD – “How did he do it? After being dominated for 90% of the match The Great Cobra picks up the victory with a school boy!!! Solla looks pissed! The guy cant stop shou....shit he’s coming this way”

Security come and take Solla kicking and screaming to the back
    Bastard........

Par 1................continued

BD – “Mint Berry Crunch is in the ring waiting for Silvercena for a rematch from Monday night.”

Silvercena stops at the top of ramp with a mic in his hand.

“Look, I know my entrance was a surprise and the bigger surprise was coming in here and earning the number 1 contender spot. I understand your grievances because sure there are guys in the back who have spilt blood for EWNCW and I totally get it. I have nothing but respect for you guys which is why I jumped ship. Give me a chance and I promise to break my back giving you the best performance ever! Now, with that out of the way, let me focus on the man known as Shuriken. Shuriken, I really admire your humbleness and athletic prowess, however, I will come at you with everything I have. Be prepared for the fight of your life!”

BD – “Well Silvercena showed plenty of grit and determination there to pick up the victory but how will he fair against Shruiken?”

BD - Billy McCoy is here and we are hopfully going to get an explanation for what he did to The HeartBraker on sunday

Billy McCoy: "Let me introduce myself my name is Billy McCoy and I am the Big Hungry Badass of EWNCW (FANS BOO)
    and when I’m talking you disgusting people listen!!!.you see Im on my way to the very top off this company and Im not swerving around obstecles with politics I'm Mowing in a straight Line and taking out everyone in my path.

You see from the very first day I Joined EWNCW I've Been overlooked, HeartBreaker last week on Inferno I Pinned you yet when it comes to a massacre to remember you get the match
    instead of me that makes you my first target Cause Its time for me to take the spotlight for myself and if you have a set of balls you'll accept my challenge to a No-DQ match next week on Inferno and then once i'm through with
    you i can move on to getting me some championship gold around here"

BD – “Heres The Heartbreaker-He doesn’t look happy”

"You are nothing but a Jumped up rookie and next week i'll put you in your place I accept
    (Fans Cheer)but it doesn't sound like these fans want me to wait untill next week
    (loud cheer) so lets do it now"
    With that The Heartbreaker makes a break for McCoy who meets him half up the ramp.

The Two Brawl to the backstage area.

BD – “Don’t go anywhere folks we’ll be right back after this break”
    Bastard........

Inferno........Part 2

BD – “Welcome back folks, we’ve got guys backstage trying to split up Billy McCoy and The Heartbreaker, we’ll keep you posted through the night. Here comes Godmoney and Bodom looks pissed!”

Bodom grabs a mic

"Why is it that their is no gold within the ranks of Godmoney? I told you boys that in order to be the best, you have to show it. I'm not only talking about dignity but am also talking about titles! Rich and Zeus, you two were the tag champs and now you've lowered yourselves into nothing. Obviously within a group lies a weakest length and that link must be severed. I want to hear which one of you deserves to stay!"

Bodom gives Zeus the mic.
    "Gentlemen, to put my case simply, I am the one who got the pin when we won the tag titles and Rich is the one who got pinned when we lost them so in that, lies your answer."

*Godmoney is fuming and eyeing Rich who looks apologetic* Rich takes the mic from Zeus.
    "Guys, don't listen to Zeus, he is a liar and truly the weak link here. I have been carrying his ass the entire time now. It's true he got the pin but not without my assistance. He deliberatley clotheslined me even though it was meant for the other guy who ducked it".

*Godmoney nows turns their sneers towards Zeus who is shaking his head*
    Rich,

"I tell you guys, get rid of Zeus!".
    Rich looks relieved as he joins in the rest of the group in the evil stares when all of a sudden Bodom hits Rich in the back of the head and the rest of Godmoney beats him down. Zeus joins in and after Rich is out, they stand tall with hands raised in the air. Bodom then rips off Rich's Godmoney jacket and takes it with him as they leave the ring.
    BD – “What the fcuk? Godmoney have just kicked Rich Cranium out of Godmoney! I never saw this coming? Other then laying in the ring, where does this leave Rich? Im in shock!!!”

BD – “Here comes Gillz for his rematch from last week against Nightwolf”

BD – “This ones underway”

Gillz goes crazy attacking Nightwolf with anything he can get his hands on.

BD – “Gillz may have lost the match but Nightwolf sure doesn’t look like a winner! He’s decimated him, Nightwolf isn’t moving!!!”

Gillz grabs a mic

“DID YOU SEE THAT?
    That is what you get when you piss me off
    Why am i pissed off you say
    well
    when someone thinks they just come in here and pick me as the easy opponent
    someone they think they can be done with in a flash
    WELL IM SICK OF IT!
    From now on im not holding back anything and theres nothing anyone on this roster can do to stop me
    NOTHING
    I am going to ahnilate anyone who dares come anywhere near me”

Nightwold is being assisted to the back when irk comes on the Titan tron

“Ha ha ha ha, Ha ha ha ha!!! You don’t look so confident now wolfy! You want to test me? YOU
    WANT TO TEST ME!!?? Well nows your chance to show the whole world what your made off. Tonight you are in the main event against The EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion Shruiken Blade! Enjoy”

BD – “He cant do that! How can Irken Invader put Nightwolf in another match when he can barely stand! This is going to far now!!!”
    Bastard........

Part 2 continued

BD – “I guess we’re going to hear from EWNCW Tag Team Champions A Force of Greatness”

Matt Grabs a mic

“Whats up Ewnc..........................”

BD - "Cooper Hawkins makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand, and what looks to be a camera”

He enters the ring and starts taking Polaroid pictures of the tag titles
    “Here you go guys there’s some pictures of your tag titles, so you can see them when I’ve took those titles from you. See me and Captain Charisma we aint ever and i mean EVER going to team together so I figure I’m going on my own! Yeah you heard me it me against the both of.....”

BD – “Captain Charisma makes his way to the ring, it looks like he objects to this!!!”

“ I don’t think so!!! I want the titles”

BANG
    Captain Charisma hits Matt with the mic while Cooper Hawkins attacks Tai Night

BD – “It looks like Captain Charisma and Cooper Hawkins and finally called a truce, It looks like Captain Charisma has found a mean streak and a championship wilol do that to ya!”
    Bastard........

onay night Inferno....The main event

Camera cuts backstage to show McCoy and the Heartbreaker going at it

BD – “Its now time for our main event We see the champ Shruiken take on Nightwolf. I cant believe Irk is making Nightwolf wrestle 2 matches in 1 night!! And here come’s the Nightwolf barely able to stand!”

BD – “Here come’s the champ Shruiken Blade who doesn’t seem happy 1 bit about having to face an injured Nightwolf, but this ones underway!”

BD – “How on earth did Nightwolf manage to hang on that long? Shruiken looks amazed at the determination shown tonight! Now thats a class act right there!”

Shruiken pulls Nightwolf to his feet and holds is hands in the air
    BD – “Thats it for this week folks! Join us next week for more action here at Inferno”
    Bastard........

Thursday Night Inferno....The lost chapter

BD – “Welcome back folks, we are awaiting the arrival of.........................”

The lights go out and Tommy Thunder's music hits!!

The spotlight centers on the man that defended his Forum Championship inside Hell in a Cell against the sick minded Albino Rhino; Solla Mafoai!! And for the first time in several weeks, that smile has returned to his face as he takes time to high five fans on the way to the ring and even pose for a few photos with a few lucky ones!! He enters the ring, takes a good look around before calling for his mic to be lowered.

"Ohhhhhh yeeeeeeahh!!!!"

*loud cheers from the crowd*

"This is a goooood night ain't it?!"

*crowd cheer*
    "And it's about to get better, because the must see MVP of EWNCW has just entered..... TOMMYYYYYYYY THUNNNNDEEEER!!!" *Holds mic up for the crowd to reply 'THUNNNDEEEER'* "That's right, I once AGAIN, created history on Monday night, when I competed in the first EVER Hell in a Cell match here in EWNCW. And guess what? I won!!" *cheers* "But that was all thanks to you, my VIP's, my fans!! And in retaining my title at Massacre to Remember, I created yet ANOTHER piece of history. I became the longest reigning champion in EWNCW!! EVER!! And you know what? My reign is going to continue to grow longer and longer, because I have the best fans in the world backing me!!"

*crowd love this*

"I may have left the ppv on Monday on a stretcher, but I discharged myself so that I could be here this week for you guys!! Yeah, that albino hippo Solla Mafoai thought he could put me on the shelf and take my title at the same time!! Uh uh!! NO!! You start dieting my friend, and you might have a chance of actually getting off your fat ass and getting close to doing one of those things!!"

*crowd cheer*

"Now, on to more pressing matters. Something else caught my eye on Monday at the ppv, in fact, this something caught a hell of a lot more than just my eye. First of all this something decided to ruin the celebration of a good friend of mine TJ Hawks. The guy had just been through 3 matches, and not any matches, 3 grueling matches!! A tables match, a ladder match and a cage match, and he won, he retained his title"

*TJ Hawks chant starts*

"But then, this something decided to put a damper on things by taking out TJ after the match. And I think, ok, he's new, and he's trying to make an impression, I guess it's a good way to make an impact right?! But THEN, he decides to do something stupid, something that he's going to regret very soon. He decides to take ME out after MY match while I was on a freaking stretcher!!" *crowd boo* "I mean talk about kicking a man when he's down!! Of course if you haven't figured it out, I'm talking about 'The GREAT Pharaoh', Seth Ferrel."

*loud boos*

"Now see here 'Great Pharaoh', I don't know if you've noticed, but the Pharaohs were alive like a billion years ago!! They ain't around any more!! So I'll tell you what you really are, you're Seth Ferrel, 'The Great Phony'!!"

*crowd laugh and cheer*

"Now I've spent the last few weeks having to deal with some fat bastard doing things to me behind my back, and now you come along and kick on guys when they're at their most venerable. So if you want a piece of me, next time, you come meet me in the ring, man to man ok. But just remember who you're dealing here. He is the pioneer of the Hell in a Cell match here in EWNCW, and the first, and LONGEST reigning champion in EWNCW history!!! He is the must see MVP and 'The Storm' that's always raging in EWNCW....... TOMMYYYYYYYYYY THUNNNNNDEEEEEER!!! ....." *mounts turnbuckle*
    ".......THUNNNN....................”

The Pharaoh Seth Ferrell makes his way down the ramp.

“How you doing peasants? I have decided to grace you all with my presence here in EWNCW. I'm Seth Ferrell and I look forward to embarrassing all of the slow and fat brutes here one by one. They call me the Pharaoh because I turn all my victories into the gold that I wear. And well cause you know I'm better than all of you. Tommy Thunder I challange you to a match here and now for the Forum Title...if you have the pyramids for it?”

TT “Get me a damn Referee”

BD – “It looks like we’re having a match for title right now!”

BD – “What is Seth Ferrell doing with steel chair? He’s going to get dq’d!! Ooooooo thats got to hurt!”

Ref rings the bell announcing Tommy Thunder the winner via dq

BD – “What the hell is going through Ferrell’s head he could have been the new forum champ! Tommy Thunder does not look happy!”

Ferrell makes his way to the back with a grin from ear to ear.
    Last edited by MattElder; 04-28-2011 at 04:58 PM.
    Bastard........

Thursday Night Inferno...........28/04/11

BD - “Whats up EWN, I’m Bob Daniels and what a show we have in store for you, Tonight we start on the road to “Bred for Combat”. We’re going to see a rematch from last week with Solla against The Great cobra, The Heartbreaker vs. Billy McCoy, Cooper Hawkins Vs 1 Half of the Tag Champions Tai Night, Nightwolf will get the chance for revenge on Gillz in a handicap match against him and Silver Asstool, and In the main event we shall see Silvercena test his skills against K2Assjelly.”

BD - “Here comes “The Pharoah” Seth Ferrell with a mike in his hand…..lets hear what he’s got to say…….”

“TJ Hawkes. Massacre to Remember was a night to remember for you. I can have that effect. Everyone remembers a Pharaoh. You're a slow, fat, brute, and I caught you napping. I reminded you and everyone what it takes to be a champion here. But because I'm no coward, and because I'm a generous, benevolent fellow, and because I know that some dull peasant types might think what I did was cheap, I challenge you to a match Tonight. What do you say Hawkseyboy? Can you keep up with my speed?”

You know.. no, that's not enough. I keep hearing about how this Tommy Thunder is going to "deal" with me. I keep hearing from him that he's going verbally "dissect" me? Is that what you believe? When I debuted I killed two brutes with one stone. So why not kill two brutes with a single stone for a second time here? I have my attention on TJ, fortunate guy, but I'll be keeping an eye on you too Tommy Thunder. I'm gonna do all of the EWNCW fed a favour by removing these stupid guys with stupid abbreviations for their name. TT? TJ? What?"

BD “Here come the International Champion TJ Hawkes, This is TJ’s first match since that gruelling 2 out of 3 falls match where after the match he was jumped by Seth Ferrell. He‘s got a referee with him so I guess we have a match!!!”

BD - “Seth Ferrell is really showing he’s a force to be reckoned with, what a great victory over the champ…it’s a good job the title wasn’t on the line, TJ just couldn’t handle the high flyer tonight….who’s this?”

Tommy Thunder's music hits as the light go out and the spotlight centers on the Forum Champ!!

"Now, for a change I'm going to keep it quite short this week. Last week I told 'The Great Phony' Seth Farrell to come meet me in the ring man to man, face to face if he wanted a piece of me, and to his credit he did just that. BUT, he blindsided me by smashing me with a frikin steel chair!! Now I don't know what the hell you want buddy, you had a chance at my title last week, and, well, you lost. So now you take your ass and go back to the rear of the queue, and wait your turn. But before you do that, why don't you come out here and have another match with me, NO DQ!! So that I can show YOU what it feels like to get hit with a steel chair!! HELL, with a bit of luck, my VIP's here might even witness a live mummification here tonight!!"

*crowd cheer*

"See Ferrel, they want it, I sure as hell want it, the question is, do YOU have the Pyramids for it!! What you say play boy? Me and you next week?!!"

Ferrell stand in the middle of the ring nodding is head

BD - “Well there we have it guys, next week we see Tommy Thunder in a no DQ match with Seth Ferrell and I can’t wait to see that one!!!”
    Last edited by MattElder; 04-28-2011 at 04:56 PM.
    Bastard........

Part 1 Continued

BD - “Who’s this? I’ve never heard this music be……It’s Rich Cranium!!! What the hell is he doing here? After the beating he had last week how is he even able to stand???!!!”

Rich Grabs a mic

" Last week, the guys in GodMoney decided to have a barbeque and it turns out I was on the menu! They beat me down and left me with a concussion. Now that I am back, I want their asses!

Boys, listen to me! I will take you out one by one and I don't care how I have to do it, but I will! "

Rich makes is way to the back with purpose

The Heartbreaker makes his way to the ring.

BD - “Here’s Billy McCoy, the fans really don’t like this guy after his recent actions, I can’t hear myself think over this blanket of Boo’s.”

BD - “Somebody needs to get the EMT’s out here Billy McCoy has won the match and left The Heartbreaker in a very bad way!”

EMT’s loads The Heartbreaker onto a trolley and take him to the back
    Bastard........