Michael Archangel
    Mint Berry Crunch (MBC)
    Mike Hawk
    Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr
    Mike Muir
    Nightmare
    Raden Blain
    Rain
    Sir Gunther Wigbert (manager of Nightmare)
    The Great Cobra
    The Surgeon General
    Tommy Thunder

Current Champions:
    EWNCW Champion: Tommy Thunder
    International Champion: King Strem
    Inferno Ignition Champion: Andy Cannon
    Last edited by TheDevilsAdvocate; 01-26-2013 at 06:23 AM.

EWNCW Thursday Night Inferno

Roster:

General manager:
    Nathan Staples

Announcers:
    Bob Daniels (play by play)
    Pierce Kingmaker (color)

Ring Announcer:
    Jason McManus

Wrestlers:
    Andy Canon
    Ano Doom
    Antonyo Angelo
    Arthur Lansdale
    Bam Virus
    DJ Williams
    Grind Bastard
    Johnny Rose
    King Strem
    KJ Punk
    Krystian Krysys
    Luke Jameson
    Michael Archangel
    Mint Berry Crunch (MBC)
    Mike Hawk
    Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr
    Mike Muir
    Nightmare
    Raden Blain
    Rain
    The Great Cobra
    The Surgeon General
    Tommy Thunder

Current Champions:
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 01-22-2013 at 09:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Monday Night Inferno 21/04/11..........A new era

CM - “Whats up EWN, I’m Bob Daniels and what a show we have in store for you tonight following a Massacre to remember! Before we get into tonight’s show i want to say congratulations to The Boogeyman AKA Solla who is getting married tomorrow. Best of luck man from all of us. We kick things off with our new EWNCW world Heavyweight champion Shruiken blade in the ring, accompanied by Panda Massacre”

"Everyone who witnessed the match between "The Future" Kevin Matthews and myself "The Dark Warrior" Shuriken KNOWS exactly what EWNCW is all about. The match that we put up was about pride and respect! We did it for you guys in the crowd! I will carry this Heavyweight Championship with the honor, prestige and more importantly, the respect it truly deserves!”

“Matthews you are a worthy opponent. I will look forward to another match some day!”

*crowd cheers* “Thank you everyone! Now....it has to the attention to my partner, Panda, and my attention that a certain "defector" has come to the EWNCW ranks and got a number contendership against me for this very Heavyweight Championship.”

“SilverCena”.

“SilverCena you think you can get in EWNCW and get a title shot against me? It doesn't work that way. You have to prove to me and the EWNCW crowd what you are truly made of BEFORE you step in the ring with me. My partner Panda will make sure you don't do anything "cute" when we do have our match. So for now.....SilverCena....learn and EARN your place then we will see.”

The Titantron Lights up and we see “The Future” Kevin Matthews in the rafters.
    “Last Monday, I went into the match focused and determined that I was going to win the match. Alas I lost. Shruiken, you proved to me that you were the better man that night and I congratulate you on that. I’m not going to be around to ruin your celebration, in fact tonight I’ll be leaving early to focus on my wrestling career. Was becoming a professional wrestler actually a good choice? Since Tuesday morning, I’ve been looking at myself in the mirror and what do I see, a loser! Someone who hasn’t accomplished his dream. I’ve lost my passion for this business. I can’t go out here and embarrass myself in front of all of you great fans! If I do return it will be on my own terms but I think I need time to think this through.”

BD - “Wait, what? What does this mean for Kevin Matthews? Is the this the last we see of Kevin Matthews? I certainly hope not!”

“Now its time for our first match The Great Cobra vs Solla, i know the great Cobra has won his won his first 2 matches but he’s really got his work cut out for him tonight with the Albino Rhino”

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lKuoF3qz-w

BD – “And here comes the Great Cobra with a mic in his hand, i wonder what he has to say?”

“I am the Great Cobra and my bite is venomous. I welcome all challengers and will not accept defeat. You will bow down or be crushed when you step into my rin g.”

BD – “The rhino doesn’t look happy after Monday night”

BD – “How did he do it? After being dominated for 90% of the match The Great Cobra picks up the victory with a school boy!!! Solla looks pissed! The guy cant stop shou....shit he’s coming this way”

Security come and take Solla kicking and screaming to the back
    Bastard........

Par 1................continued

BD – “Mint Berry Crunch is in the ring waiting for Silvercena for a rematch from Monday night.”

Silvercena stops at the top of ramp with a mic in his hand.

“Look, I know my entrance was a surprise and the bigger surprise was coming in here and earning the number 1 contender spot. I understand your grievances because sure there are guys in the back who have spilt blood for EWNCW and I totally get it. I have nothing but respect for you guys which is why I jumped ship. Give me a chance and I promise to break my back giving you the best performance ever! Now, with that out of the way, let me focus on the man known as Shuriken. Shuriken, I really admire your humbleness and athletic prowess, however, I will come at you with everything I have. Be prepared for the fight of your life!”

BD – “Well Silvercena showed plenty of grit and determination there to pick up the victory but how will he fair against Shruiken?”

BD - Billy McCoy is here and we are hopfully going to get an explanation for what he did to The HeartBraker on sunday

Billy McCoy: "Let me introduce myself my name is Billy McCoy and I am the Big Hungry Badass of EWNCW (FANS BOO)
    and when I’m talking you disgusting people listen!!!.you see Im on my way to the very top off this company and Im not swerving around obstecles with politics I'm Mowing in a straight Line and taking out everyone in my path.

You see from the very first day I Joined EWNCW I've Been overlooked, HeartBreaker last week on Inferno I Pinned you yet when it comes to a massacre to remember you get the match
    instead of me that makes you my first target Cause Its time for me to take the spotlight for myself and if you have a set of balls you'll accept my challenge to a No-DQ match next week on Inferno and then once i'm through with
    you i can move on to getting me some championship gold around here"

BD – “Heres The Heartbreaker-He doesn’t look happy”

"You are nothing but a Jumped up rookie and next week i'll put you in your place I accept
    (Fans Cheer)but it doesn't sound like these fans want me to wait untill next week
    (loud cheer) so lets do it now"
    With that The Heartbreaker makes a break for McCoy who meets him half up the ramp.

The Two Brawl to the backstage area.

BD – “Don’t go anywhere folks we’ll be right back after this break”
    Bastard........

Inferno........Part 2

BD – “Welcome back folks, we’ve got guys backstage trying to split up Billy McCoy and The Heartbreaker, we’ll keep you posted through the night. Here comes Godmoney and Bodom looks pissed!”

Bodom grabs a mic

"Why is it that their is no gold within the ranks of Godmoney? I told you boys that in order to be the best, you have to show it. I'm not only talking about dignity but am also talking about titles! Rich and Zeus, you two were the tag champs and now you've lowered yourselves into nothing. Obviously within a group lies a weakest length and that link must be severed. I want to hear which one of you deserves to stay!"

Bodom gives Zeus the mic.
    "Gentlemen, to put my case simply, I am the one who got the pin when we won the tag titles and Rich is the one who got pinned when we lost them so in that, lies your answer."

*Godmoney is fuming and eyeing Rich who looks apologetic* Rich takes the mic from Zeus.
    "Guys, don't listen to Zeus, he is a liar and truly the weak link here. I have been carrying his ass the entire time now. It's true he got the pin but not without my assistance. He deliberatley clotheslined me even though it was meant for the other guy who ducked it".

*Godmoney nows turns their sneers towards Zeus who is shaking his head*
    Rich,

"I tell you guys, get rid of Zeus!".
    Rich looks relieved as he joins in the rest of the group in the evil stares when all of a sudden Bodom hits Rich in the back of the head and the rest of Godmoney beats him down. Zeus joins in and after Rich is out, they stand tall with hands raised in the air. Bodom then rips off Rich's Godmoney jacket and takes it with him as they leave the ring.
    BD – “What the fcuk? Godmoney have just kicked Rich Cranium out of Godmoney! I never saw this coming? Other then laying in the ring, where does this leave Rich? Im in shock!!!”

BD – “Here comes Gillz for his rematch from last week against Nightwolf”

BD – “This ones underway”

Gillz goes crazy attacking Nightwolf with anything he can get his hands on.

BD – “Gillz may have lost the match but Nightwolf sure doesn’t look like a winner! He’s decimated him, Nightwolf isn’t moving!!!”

Gillz grabs a mic

“DID YOU SEE THAT?
    That is what you get when you piss me off
    Why am i pissed off you say
    well
    when someone thinks they just come in here and pick me as the easy opponent
    someone they think they can be done with in a flash
    WELL IM SICK OF IT!
    From now on im not holding back anything and theres nothing anyone on this roster can do to stop me
    NOTHING
    I am going to ahnilate anyone who dares come anywhere near me”

Nightwold is being assisted to the back when irk comes on the Titan tron

“Ha ha ha ha, Ha ha ha ha!!! You don’t look so confident now wolfy! You want to test me? YOU
    WANT TO TEST ME!!?? Well nows your chance to show the whole world what your made off. Tonight you are in the main event against The EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion Shruiken Blade! Enjoy”

BD – “He cant do that! How can Irken Invader put Nightwolf in another match when he can barely stand! This is going to far now!!!”
    Bastard........

Part 2 continued

BD – “I guess we’re going to hear from EWNCW Tag Team Champions A Force of Greatness”

Matt Grabs a mic

“Whats up Ewnc..........................”

BD - "Cooper Hawkins makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand, and what looks to be a camera”

He enters the ring and starts taking Polaroid pictures of the tag titles
    “Here you go guys there’s some pictures of your tag titles, so you can see them when I’ve took those titles from you. See me and Captain Charisma we aint ever and i mean EVER going to team together so I figure I’m going on my own! Yeah you heard me it me against the both of.....”

BD – “Captain Charisma makes his way to the ring, it looks like he objects to this!!!”

“ I don’t think so!!! I want the titles”

BANG
    Captain Charisma hits Matt with the mic while Cooper Hawkins attacks Tai Night

BD – “It looks like Captain Charisma and Cooper Hawkins and finally called a truce, It looks like Captain Charisma has found a mean streak and a championship wilol do that to ya!”
    Bastard........

Blog Entries
    EWNCW Thursday Night Inferno

Roster:

General manager:
    Nathan Staples

Announcers:
    Bob Daniels (play by play)
    Pierce Kingmaker (color)

Ring Announcer:
    Jason McManus

Wrestlers:
    Andy Canon
    Ano Doom
    Antonyo Angelo
    Arthur Lansdale
    Bam Virus
    DJ Williams
    Gillz
    Grind Bastard
    Johnny Rose
    King Strem
    KJ Punk
    Krystian Krysys
    Luke Jameson
    Michael Archangel
    Mint Berry Crunch (MBC)
    Mike Hawk
    Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr
    Mike Muir
    Nightmare
    Raden Blain
    Rain
    The Great Cobra
    The Surgeon General
    Tommy Thunder

Current Champions:
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 01-22-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The wheels on the bus, were the only things not used in the Punjabi Prison!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

What wasn't shown on the PPV was the K-Jammin vs Tommy Thunder vs Istvan Gretzky vs Krystian Krysys vs Seraphim vs Jman vs Carlin vs Strem No Limits Poker match.

Jman won!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Staples is secretly biased against anyone with the following letters in their name:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]