View Poll Results: is this a potential match of the year?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes!!!!

6 85.71%
  • no....

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Match of the year!!!

ok guys the potential match of the year has just finished and with out a shadow of a douht i belive this is one of the top contenders for the title!

the motor city machine guns vs beer money for the tna world tag team titles

a high action bout which culminated the end of the best of 5 match series. i think they defanatly saved the best for last on this one and i am very imprseed from the work from both teams, the best worker in this match in my opinion has to be james storm
    his opening exchange with chris sabin set the whole tone for the match and it didnt disapoint!

whats your thoughts guys???
    Did you just eat the last carrot?....!!!!!

For me are the Best of the Year, MCMG vs BEER MONEY rules.

beer money vs mcmg or taker vs hbk wrestlemania not as great as last years but a great match

the taker hbk match was no to the same standard as the one befor that, so in this instance i think the mcmg vs beer money match wins over them 2,

this match had it all as far as high flying action goes,
    Did you just eat the last carrot?....!!!!!

hogan vs flair on tour was the best match Ive ever seen! lol

MCMG vs Beer Money was really good, a little spotfesty at times but good none the less. I don't about match of the year, I liked the Briscoe Brothers vs Kings of Wrestling and Hero vs Hikada more

I'm not sure about match of the year, but the whole best of 5 series has been awesome! Probably the best in ring feud in the last few years!

Agreed. Match of the year

The series of matches was easily one of the best things in the history of the TNA Tag Division. Right up there with AMW/XXX feud. As for match of the year, it's def up there on the TNA sides of things.

I agree too, all 5 matches were great, and this really does show off the tag-team division in TNA.