Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Naaaww, just piss poor. I'm sure Lizzie is used to it by now

Blog Entries
    All I know is that the segment was dumb and carried on too long. It caused me to flip the channel which normally doesn't happen but I couldn't watch the show through my facepalm.

Yeah and it was a waste of TV time

Blog Entries
    Everything Cole is involved in is a waste of time. I think the Cole character is brilliant but they are doing too much with him.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

i wasnt disrespected just it was bad tv as somebody already said and no it wasnt the real queen the woman you saw on RAW is called Mary Reynolds and shes a professional lookalikey of the Queen and as been doing that for 25 years i know this because on the saturday afterwards on bbc breakfast they did a report on the value of william and kate lookalikeys and she said this gets you doing all sorts of gigs didnt mention WWE by name(probably to ashamed at how bad that segement was) hope that sheded some light on this matter

I highly doubt that Her Majesty knew about it or even knows about it now.

People have been poking fun for many years now (Spitting Image - anyone from the UK who is 25+ will know what I mean there!)...

We English have a good sense of humour, we can laugh at ourselves......

It wasn't disrespectful in any way, just incredibly lame and painfully innacurate. It just goes to show how little other countries know about this country and their traditions and ceremonies.....

It is, however, disrespectful to the Title of Sir...good men have put everything on the line, bent over backwards and given their whole life just to be in with a shout of getting a Knighthood.....Cole isn't fit to lick their shoes...

But....if creative thought it was funny, let them find out for themselves...

I suspect it'll continue in the same vain for many more centuries....still makes me chortle that everyone who is supposed to be 'English' in American films has a plummy circa 1940's accent, we all wear top hat and tails or pretty dresses, walk with our noses in the air, stutter nervously and are all eccentrics apparantly....

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Everything Cole is involved in is a waste of time. I think the Cole character is brilliant but they are doing too much with him.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

Normal Member
    over exposed doesnt mean ''over''. cole is utilized like a lebron, he is more like a ben wallace. only has half the skillset to be a beleivable superstar. just like ben wallace cant play offense

wwe`s view on the english people is disrespectful

the black cabs
    tae partys they dont happen
    red telephone boxes hardly any left
    the massive uk flag dont see them putting a usa flag at every venue

yes yes yes

Blog Entries
    Pretty much agree with everyone, its not offensive just cringe worthy. The Cole character was novel at 1st but now hes getting too much airtime.