Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    Wow do people still watch TNA? I didn't even know this thread was for TNA until I read a few comments. How sad
    Its still professional wrestling in my eyes, plus, other than the Taker/ Triple H match at 'Mania, I personally feel like most of Lockdown actually trumped Mania as far as match quality. That being said, I am still a fan of WWE and always will be, but more than that I am a fan of professional wrestling in general and will always watch all that is wrestling. WWE, TNA, ROH, Dragon Gate, NJPW, AJPW, WAR, CMLL, AAA, Michinoku Pro, etc. I watch them all, WCW I used to watch when it existed, as well as I have watched old NWA, AWA, WCCW, WWWF, etc. That is not sad my friend.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777 View Post
    that's a fatal mistake
    lol fatal hahahha...at the end its all about business ma friend...matt has a following of devoted fans who spend money..londong might be better in the ring but at thend he doesnt sell tickets...hardy sells merch like crazy and i was looking at the fan fest 10 dollars a pic...u should of seen how long matt hardys line was.

Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    Its still professional wrestling in my eyes, plus, other than the Taker/ Triple H match at 'Mania, I personally feel like most of Lockdown actually trumped Mania as far as match quality. That being said, I am still a fan of WWE and always will be, but more than that I am a fan of professional wrestling in general and will always watch all that is wrestling. WWE, TNA, ROH, Dragon Gate, NJPW, AJPW, WAR, CMLL, AAA, Michinoku Pro, etc. I watch them all, WCW I used to watch when it existed, as well as I have watched old NWA, AWA, WCCW, WWWF, etc. That is not sad my friend.
    i agree its not sad...whats sad is people only worshiping wwe and not giving a chance to the underdogs..

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    Wow do people still watch TNA? I didn't even know this thread was for TNA until I read a few comments. How sad
    that's sad for you not knowing that, you didn't notice Total Nonstop Action topics by any chance?
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    i agree its not sad...whats sad is people only worshiping wwe and not giving a chance to the underdogs..
    exactly. That's what we call "WWE Marks" lol
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

TNA is one giant clusterfuck, but Lockdown was THE BEST PPV I've seen in years, almost all matches were worth the watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudo View Post
    TNA is one giant clusterfuck, but Lockdown was THE BEST PPV I've seen in years, almost all matches were worth the watching!
    I'm glad I'm not the only person that thinks so.

Blog Entries
    I don't mind seeing Max Buck in the X-Division title picture. Personally, I think hes not too good on the mic, but his matches are fun to watch, and could really bring back the action to the X-Division. If he wins, he can give his brother a title shot

I would rather see Young Bucks stay as a team, there are plenty of X-Division guys out there for them not to have to break them up, they are much better as a team IMO.

Also I agree, The Brian Kendrick was great. For some reason he always reminds me of Brian Pillman, dunno why, I think it's the hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...