Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The fact is that he used the move after making such a big deal about Orton using the angle slam. Had he never gotten so pissy people no one would be talking about this and to make things even worse he had to get on twitter and say it was out of respect

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Kurt Angle on the following @anglefoods1
    To Randy Orton, as You said- Imitation is a form of flattery. Know that I did that out of Respect (an hour ago)
    Orton, I used Your Finish as a sign of Respect. Not to get back at U. Respect! (14 hours ago)
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Exactly, and it's not as if DDP was the first to use it either!! Wrestlers using other wrestlers moves isn't a big deal, and guys need to get over it!!
    Truth!!!, the innovator was Johnny Ace.
    But Angle confessed on twitter he use it "in honor of Orton". And that for me is one of the most stupid claim Angle has made lately, cause he was clearly doing it just to piss off Randy.

Watching the glass half-full since 1991

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Kurt Angle on the following @anglefoods1
    To Randy Orton, as You said- Imitation is a form of flattery. Know that I did that out of Respect (an hour ago)
    Orton, I used Your Finish as a sign of Respect. Not to get back at U. Respect! (14 hours ago)
    At least Orton is being mature about it.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    Truth!!!, the innovator was Johnny Ace.
    But Angle confessed on twitter he use it "in honor of Orton". And that for me is one of the most stupid claim Angle has made lately, cause he was clearly doing it just to piss off Randy.

thank you that is my point exactly

Blog Entries
    from wikipedia:
    The cutter was originally used by Johnny Ace, who called it the Ace Crusher, and by Diamond Dallas Page, who called it the Diamond Cutter, from where the term "cutter" is now derived. The Diamond Cutter was also used by former basketball player Karl Malone during his time at WCW.

I don't really see how the RKO and Diamond Cutter can be considered the same move. DDP grabs the guy turns around and drops. Orton just leaps and grabs the head. But eh..to each his own

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I don't really see how the RKO and Diamond Cutter can be considered the same move. DDP grabs the guy turns around and drops. Orton just leaps and grabs the head. But eh..to each his own
    it's virtually the same thing just Orton making it a bigger deal

It's still considered a cutter still don't you think???Like Edge's impaler DDT he jumps or leaps while Jake Roberts didn't.

I was thinking the same thing, but both of them derived from the same move at the end of the day. They are just variations to be honest.