Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70
  1. #1

    Kurt using the RKO

    Last night kurt used the RKO in his match with Jarret. This is after he got angry at orton for using the angle slam. He did say he used it out of respect but i mean he got pissy when someone used his move yet he turns around and does the same thing. What are your thoughts

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by hXc_sXe_Saint View Post
    Last night kurt used the RKO in his match with Jarret. This is after he got angry at orton for using the angle slam. He did say he used it out of respect but i mean he got pissy when someone used his move yet he turns around and does the same thing. What are your thoughts
    Really, I can't believe people forgot about DDP and the Diamond Cutter, so before saying people are using Orton's move, people should be saying Orton's using DDP's move
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  3. #3
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    A childish tactic by Kurt to mock the situation between him and Orton. Dude just cannot let it go.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,768
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Really, I can't believe people forgot about DDP and the Diamond Cutter, so before saying people are using Orton's move, people should be saying Orton's using DDP's move
    Exactly, and it's not as if DDP was the first to use it either!! Wrestlers using other wrestlers moves isn't a big deal, and guys need to get over it!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    A childish tactic by Kurt to mock the situation between him and Orton. Dude just cannot let it go.
    Its kinda funny because he went straight to twitter to let Orton know it was out of respect and not a cheap shot

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Exactly, and it's not as if DDP was the first to use it either!! Wrestlers using other wrestlers moves isn't a big deal, and guys need to get over it!!
    i never said it was a big deal i just thought it was funny how he got on orton for using his finisher and than he uses the RKO

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Exactly, and it's not as if DDP was the first to use it either!! Wrestlers using other wrestlers moves isn't a big deal, and guys need to get over it!!
    oddly it says he innovated the move....

    @hXc_sXe_Saint: He said he did it out of respect, or so he tweeted (he may have gotten hacked again lol)
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  8. #8
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Really, I can't believe people forgot about DDP and the Diamond Cutter, so before saying people are using Orton's move, people should be saying Orton's using DDP's move
    Thats not even the point. The point is that Kurt is acting like an child for no reason. So much for his Twitter being hacked.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Thats not even the point. The point is that Kurt is acting like an child for no reason. So much for his Twitter being hacked.
    how long till he gets on and says he was drunk tweeting

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by hXc_sXe_Saint View Post
    how long till he gets on and says he was drunk tweeting
    I'll give him 30 more minutes or so.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.