Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    How can anyone be interested in seeing these two face off again!? I think I'd find a game of checkers between the two more exciting than this idea. Dixie has her head so far up Hogan's ass, she can tell him what he had for dinner. Hogan can barely walk, & he wants to wrestle?!? Hulkamania's going to end up wheeling wild if he seriously hurts himself, and unlike some people I don't want to see that happen. I can picture it now... A red & yellow wheelchair.. Fucking a Hogan! Just retire!

How about Flair vs Sting instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mass Reverend View Post
    How can anyone be interested in seeing these two face off again!? I think I'd find a game of checkers between the two more exciting than this idea. Dixie has her head so far up Hogan's ass, she can tell him what he had for dinner. Hogan can barely walk, & he wants to wrestle?!? Hulkamania's going to end up wheeling wild if he seriously hurts himself, and unlike some people I don't want to see that happen. I can picture it now... A red & yellow wheelchair.. Fucking a Hogan! Just retire!

How about Flair vs Sting instead?

With an american flag flying in the breeze behind it! LOL, Hogan should really take better care of himself. Just because he can jump up an down without pulling his back out this time does not mean that he should go an put his tiring body through a match like that.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

And what if it is for the TNA title and Hogan wins it? Have happened before....I know is the nughtmare of a lot of people, mine too, believeme....BUT...Could happen, what do you think about that?

This match will never happen Hogan can barely walk. If he tried to wrestle that dumb ass will probaly put himself in a wheelchair.

Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    And what if it is for the TNA title and Hogan wins it? Have happened before....I know is the nughtmare of a lot of people, mine too, believeme....BUT...Could happen, what do you think about that?
    TNA would get monster ratings.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    And what if it is for the TNA title and Hogan wins it?
    I would be

Quote Originally Posted by jwt15 View Post
    TNA would get monster ratings.
    The thing is that, you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I would be

Scary, ain't it?