Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    i guess Gail Kim got enough history in her books. First woman to win a title in their debut match. First Knockouts Champion, first to hold the Womens & KO Title. First Asian born Womens Champion.
    Wait, so isn't Gail Kim the first, not Mickie?
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Wait, so isn't Gail Kim the first, not Mickie?
    Gail never won the Divas's title so Mickie's the first
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    What's so wrong with country? D:
    Never said there was anything wrong with it, its just never been my thing, specifically the music, but I don't put down on those who listen to country music or live the country lifestyle. I'm just a metalhead myself. lol
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Despite winning the TNA Women's Knockout Championship last night at TNA Lockdown, Mickie James is still weeks away from being cleared to wrestle.

James separated her shoulder last month at a house show in Jacksonville, Florida during a match against Madison Rayne. It was explained on television that the injury was caused by Rayne and Tara running over her with a motorcycle.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    WWE are stupid, they could have had Gail Kim making history long ago but instead they lost that to TNA.. i mean a Diva could have been the first Triple Crown Womens Champion if WWE were wise enough to let Gail have a run as champ
    WWE don't care enough about TNA to do something like that. Doing so would mean they think TNA is worthy to be associated with them.

And the match sounds sucky, but at least it wasn't because one of them were messed up in the back before the PPV.

Blog Entries
    If Mikie's Arm is injured why are they making here champ i suppose the Love/SKY/Winter fued will be taking centre stage for a while
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...