Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up The Time Is Now.

I know TNA bashing is all well deserved and all but, after tonight's PPV, we can see a difference. There weren't many mishaps, the matches were all solid... a very rare occurance in TNA. Now, for the heading of this post. They have had no better time than to capitalize on this. After such poor showings for the last year and a half, they managed to create some sort of... I guess you can say "magic".

That being said... with TNA on this newly paved road, and WWE on their newly paved road, now is the time to seperate. Now is the time to be what they are... a wrestling company. WWE has basically turned its back on ANYTHING dealing with its past. For some reason they're shying away from history. Either way, let this shift work in your favor. Let this tide rolling in, work its self.

Just be a wrestling company. ROH has little to no exposure in mainstream but, you do. You can give the fans what they want, blood and chair shots to the head aren't necessary to put on a good show (Blood is cool, but, when needed.), good matches are necessary to put on a good show. Good promos, just do that, keep it simple and do what's right. NOT that hard of a concept. With WWE venturing permenantly into the land of being an "Action Soap Opera" company, it's up to you to keep PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING alive.

If you don't, you'll continue to be WWELite. And truthfully, who wants that? I want a PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING company. I have my Japan, Mexico and Indy companies... I need something in the States as well. WWE will serve my entertainment needs just like it always has, but another company has to serve my PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING needs as well. And I know I'm not alone on this. And trust me if you fail, somehow ROH will rise up and take your place. Put your damn egos aside, put your facades aside, and just fucking wrestle.

And bring back the 6-sided ring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    And bring back the 6-sided ring.
    For what????
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    For what????
    i agree for what?
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

For what????
    Because just like how having more title matches equals a better show, having a ring with more sides equals a better product.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

For what????
    I HATED the 6-sided ring. Sure it was different, but it made the ring seem so damn small. I felt like a guy could jump diagonally across the ring and you should never feel that way about a wrestling ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

For what????
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    i agree for what?
    Uh....to make TNA an ALTERNATIVE? DERP!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Ok but thats not going to change any of TNA's problems. The six-sided ring is long gone and it ain't coming back anytime soon.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    no need for the ring! make TNA like before minus the ring
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Because just like how having more title matches equals a better show, having a ring with more sides equals a better product.
    Post of the night!