Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    hell even WWECW had a list of better wrestlers then RVD.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    hell even WWECW had a list of better wrestlers then RVD.
    This^^^^^^^
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Nobody's mentioned Benoit yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    well in my opinion he is one of the greatest of all time just my opinion. He brought stuff to his ECW matches and most of the WWE matches such as the first elmination chamber which made those matches great and memorable so thats why i think hes among the all time greats.

You have to admit hes the best thing to of come from ECW. (apart from Steve Austin but i see him more WWE.)
    Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    lol all thought it though.

fair point completly forgot about Foley, Jericho and Eddie i think its because i seem them as more WWE then ECW so sorry if i upset anyone.

But i will always see RVD as a great to me he made memoriable moments in matches and he made them more interesting.

and i never got into Rey Mysterio his matches have all been samey to me again sorry if that annoys anyone as well. And Beniot was technically amazing but i never cared for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    well in my opinion he is one of the greatest of all time just my opinion. He brought stuff to his ECW matches and most of the WWE matches such as the first elmination chamber which made those matches great and memorable so thats why i think hes among the all time greats.

You have to admit hes the best thing to of come from ECW. (apart from Steve Austin but i see him more WWE.)
    You mean better than Jericho? Better than Mick Foley? Rey Mysterio? Chris Benoit? Eddie fucking Guerrero? Seriously dude, RVD is better than those guys? I never knew a frog splash made you the best in the world, or better than the best in the world.

Edit:

Hmmm, guess I should have finished reading. Oh well, my point still stands. Sort of.

Exactly. who?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I think you need a bit of an ego to be a successful pro wrestler. That's not saying you have to be a douchebag to everyone, but it seems weak personalities don't go very far in wrestling. Plus there's the fact that after constant over the top self-promotion, it tends to get difficult to turn it off. Small personality = less ring time = less of a paycheck. These guys have to fight for their chance to fight and have a mindset of -knowing- they're better than everyone else if they're going to survive.

I'm willing to give RVD a pass on talking himself up, just as long as he doesn't become a drama queen.

RVD is just a spot junkie with no concept of ring psychology, same as Jeff Hardy. I'm sorry RVD you ain't as big as you think you are, that's why Vince don't want or need your ass. That's why no one is complaining that you ain't the TNA Champ. RVD ain't nothing but a damn has been who is basking in how big he used to be. Vince only put the strap on him to promote WWECW. He's not a draw, I for one sure as hell ain't gonna spend my hard earned $50 to see a card just for RVD.
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...