Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 219
  1. #101
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    On January 12, 2012; Mike Cammalleri was traded back to the Calgary Flames along with the rights to Karri Ramo and a 5th round draft pick in 2012, for René Bourque, Patrick Holland, and a 2nd round draft pick in 2013.
    Flames are stupidly on and off this year.

    They played really well at the start of the season but now the only shot they have really of a play-off shot is if the Avalanche, Phoenix, Stars, Kings and Preds all have horrible streaks.

    Possible but doubtful. Still. They're on a 3 games win streak so they're doing what they need to.


    Looking more and more doubtful that Canucks will retain the Presidents trophy this year.
    I really hate when teams have more than 2 or 3 games to play.

  2. #102
    lost 5-1 to NYI, poor result but came back strong witha a win against the Coyotes 3-2!
     

  3. #103
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    lost 5-1 to NYI, poor result but came back strong witha a win against the Coyotes 3-2!
    Ouch.

    We both need the CBH to lose a match before we mess up again.

    Fucking NY (Power) Rangers. How the fuck do they work?!

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Ouch.

    We both need the CBH to lose a match before we mess up again.

    Fucking NY (Power) Rangers. How the fuck do they work?!
    I know savage result. Red Wings have got the Blackhawks next game!

    Haha nice. I have no idea!!!
     

  5. #105
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I know savage result. Red Wings have got the Blackhawks next game!

    Haha nice. I have no idea!!!
    Majorly sucks that you're both in the same division. Means 1 of you is going to finished lower than 3rd (probably 4th, but it means that team faces 5th in the playoffs)

    Hoping you beat them then. Just can't seem to go on a good winning streak now :S

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Majorly sucks that you're both in the same division. Means 1 of you is going to finished lower than 3rd (probably 4th, but it means that team faces 5th in the playoffs)

    Hoping you beat them then. Just can't seem to go on a good winning streak now :S
    Yeah hopefully, it's on 5.30pm English time aswell

    Canucks are going strong at the moment though ay!
     

  7. #107
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah hopefully, it's on 5.30pm English time aswell

    Canucks are going strong at the moment though ay!
    :O I jelly!
    Been ages since Canucks had an early game

    We're doing okay. We seem to be doing:

    W-W-L-W-W-OTL-W-L-W-W-L-W-W-W-OTL

    Something around that type of pattern. If we could stop the losing we'd be doing brill again.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    :O I jelly!
    Been ages since Canucks had an early game

    We're doing okay. We seem to be doing:

    W-W-L-W-W-OTL-W-L-W-W-L-W-W-W-OTL

    Something around that type of pattern. If we could stop the losing we'd be doing brill again.


    So you're expecting a loss soon then on that record!
     

  9. #109
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post


    So you're expecting a loss soon then on that record!
    Ducks and Kings we should beat.

    Sharks will be a tough fixture but we might win that 1

    Oilers after that is a match we should win as well and then the CBH who we will beat ;D

    7 Game winning streak ;D

  10. #110
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Okay. Done the math.

    Assuming every team wins the matches they have over the 'Nucks.

    Canucks are 7th in the LEAGUE format (1st in division though which is the most important)

    Fortunately, well for us, its mathmatically impossible for that to happen.

    I'm doing the assumption that DRW and CBH are above us but we're tied on points and I think we have the better head-to-head record against them.
    Also the St. Lou Blues are a team in there division so they will all face each other meaning someones dropping points.

    Also Philly and NY Rangers are the others in the same division. Meaning the same they face each other too.

    Leaving the Sharks and Bruins. Bruins will probably win the Presidents Trophy but I really hope not. We get the Sharks soon so hopefully we can stop them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.