Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries

Is Jeff Hardy Ready To Retire?

Matt Hardy recently posted a video up on Youtube talking about Edge and his brother Jeff Hardy. In it he mentions that his brother may have back surgery and is thinking of calling it quits. Here is a quote from the video and I will also post the video up for all to see.

“There’s another man that I have to bring up right now that is hurting severely who’s actually thinking about having back surgery and is actually thinking about ending his career in wrestling — especially on the heels of Edge going — and that’s my brother Jeff Hardy, who has given the fans so much over the years,” said Hardy. “He has sacrificed his body, he has destroyed his body, he has killed his body for people. And for anyone to criticize or give him a hard time over that is just so… not right.”
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I think Jeff needs to call it quits. I think the wrestling is destroying his body physically and mentally. He really needs to get himself clean and focus on himslef and his life right now.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Yeah, I think Jeff needs to call it quits. I think the wrestling is destroying his body physically and mentally. He really needs to get himself clean and focus on himslef and his life right now.
    can he bring Matt with him too?

Blog Entries
    Jeff is what, like 34? I think he just needs to complete rehab, stay clean, and get back to training.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    can he bring Matt with him too?
    Sadly no.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Jeff is what, like 34? I think he just needs to complete rehab, stay clean, and get back to training.
    Jeff maybe young but look at him? He isn't clean, he pretty much done the things he wanted to do in his career, and now his brother is saying that he has back issues. Its time to call quits.

Blog Entries
    Jeff maybe young but look at him? He isn't clean, he pretty much done the things he wanted to do in his career, and now his brother is saying that he has back issues. Its time to call quits.
    Jeff is turning 34 in August and we shouldn't believe anything Matt says he's still possessed with the grapes! Jeff hasn't even hit his prime yet

Blog Entries
    Jeff is turning 34 in August and we shouldn't believe anything Matt says he's still possessed with the grapes! Jeff hasn't even hit his prime yet
    I don't think his brother would make up a lie even though the grapes does make him do strange things, things not even seen on TV.......

Blog Entries
    I don't think his brother would make up a lie even though the grapes does make him do strange things, things not even seen on TV.......
    here's the vid:

Blog Entries
    here's the vid:
    Nice to see he penciled his beard.