Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: edgeheads

Quote Originally Posted by Jayoholic View Post
    Nah, I like the pairing of Zack and Primo actually. Besides, Zack's gimmick is working. Edgeheads only worked when Edge was champ (or chasing after the belt) because they were used to confuse his opponents (with them all having long hair and wearing the same ring attire). We have to let things go.
    well i want them to tag team again to be more themselves in honor of edge not edge clones no more that's the point just 2 individuals who had been a tag team for like 3/4 years that's all no clones
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    Thanks for this thread as I didn't even know Hawkins was still employed by WWE.

Blog Entries
    WWE is so dropping the with Hawkins and Ryder.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Normal Member ToWhomItConcerns.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Thanks for this thread as I didn't even know Hawkins was still employed by WWE.
    thats what i'm saying...not that i watch too much of WWE's programming but i seriously can't remember the last time i saw Hawkins (maybe 2008?)...i thought he was gone.

I would love this to happen I'm a fan of both of them and even CM Punk said that he sees something in Ryder and Hawkins has been busting his a** out in Superstars.TBH what are the chances of this happening RAW and SD has some other stuff going I don't see them giving TV time for these two great guys.I see Hawkins getting released soon to be honest he's not on the European Tour and with rumors about WWE releases coming soon I see him getting released and Ryder well I see him staying probably.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRockerGother View Post
    I would love this to happen I'm a fan of both of them and even CM Punk said that he sees something in Ryder and Hawkins has been busting his a** out in Superstars.TBH what are the chances of this happening RAW and SD has some other stuff going I don't see them giving TV time for these two great guys.I see Hawkins getting released soon to be honest he's not on the European Tour and with rumors about WWE releases coming soon I see him getting released and Ryder well I see him staying probably.
    Sad to say but this might be true.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by ToWhomItConcerns. View Post
    thats what i'm saying...not that i watch too much of WWE's programming but i seriously can't remember the last time i saw Hawkins (maybe 2008?)...i thought he was gone.
    he had an emberassing run with vance archer as a tag team they didn't have any chemistry in my opinion and now he is just a jobber on superstars the same with zack ryder both lost last superstars to i think ryder lost to chris masters and hawkins to the great khali or something total bullshit as always i mean chris masters deserves it but khali?
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

I don't care much about Curt Hawkins but I would love to see me some more WWWYKI.