Thread: edgeheads

Hybrid View

edgeheads

now that edge is getting retired don't you think they should start an angle with curt hawkins & zack ryder both turning face and being a tag team again then we might be able to see edge his manager skills and we have a sollid face tag team again i mean neither of zack ryder nor curt hawkins are going anywhere next to superstars and their in ring skill is well better than most stars who are higher than them but what do you think
    btw sorry if there is already a thread about this
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    TBH, I would rather see both of them as singles competitors. They both have potential but pairing them up again would be a plus to the dead tag team division. I kinda have mixed feelings on this situation.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    I think both Hawkins and Ryder are good as singles wrestlers. But, I do believe that they can only go so far. Zack Ryder for me has the potential to go possibly all the way to the top as a singles guy. He is the total package when it comes to WWE. He has the wrestling ability, he has a gaimmick that works, he has the charisma, he and he has the mic skills.
    I haven't seen enough of Hawkins to decide yet. He has the in ring skill, no doubt, but I'm not sure about the rest.
    I would be all for teaming them back up again. They were a very good tag team, and it would do the division the world of good.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I actually didn't like them when they were the Edge clones, but now that they have more exposure and have their own gimmicks I would like to see them make another tag team with Edge as a manager. But I would make them heels.

Blog Entries
    I would have them go their own way, maybe form a tagteam or go it alone as singles competitors. Don't get me wrong, having Edge as their manager would be awesome, but I want to see what they can do alone, if given the chance. I think WWE dropped the ball with Ryder. The long island native could have made it much further than he has if he was given a bigger push. But sadly, I don't think either of them will be on the Raw/Smackdown radar for a while, unless they are needed as extras in the background or battle royals.

Nah, I like the pairing of Zack and Primo actually. Besides, Zack's gimmick is working. Edgeheads only worked when Edge was champ (or chasing after the belt) because they were used to confuse his opponents (with them all having long hair and wearing the same ring attire). We have to let things go.

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    I actually didn't like them when they were the Edge clones, but now that they have more exposure and have their own gimmicks I would like to see them make another tag team with Edge as a manager. But I would make them heels.
    Edgeheads = The Bella Twin's "twin magic" +1. Zach Ryder has taken a crap gimmick and turned it into gold, no Edge nostalgia team-ups please.

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    well since edge retires as a face why should they be heels they can always turn later but we need a face tag team right now
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

I don't care much about Curt Hawkins but I would love to see me some more WWWYKI.