Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Well Thomas Hall can go suck as monkey's ball .... ssss. <_<

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Blog Entries
    I don't see why people were saying that Sin Cara's debut match had a poor showing. For a debut match, I'd say it was quite good.

IMO, if it wasn't for the botch at the end, then this would've been an A-grade match. The botch at the climax brings it to a B, but it was a very good suprisingly back and forth match with 2 guys who seemed to have pretty good chemistry in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Really? You guys sound like sheep! Just because "you've heard" that Sin Cara is a good wrestler doesn't mean that EVERY SINGLE ONE of his matches are good and this one was BAD ... I'm impressed by his amazing acrobatics just as much as the next guy, but seriously?
    Same with Daniel Bryan, whose matches, according to you, are all gold, while he botches the slingshot almost every time, he has no mic skills/charisma, who hasn't used any submissions except his finisher for months (this one is probably WWE's fault) and whose last really memorable match was with Dolph Ziggler.
    Another guy is CM Punk. I love him, he is probably the best "total package" guy in WWE right now, but while all of you hate TNA's WinterLove angle, you seem to enjoy Punk's current "brainwash stupid people into following your every order" gimmick, Really? Really? Nexus Punk is horrible, even his promos aren't what they used to be. His SES character was AMAZING, as if he truely believed to be a sick and twisted SE Savior, every single word sounded legit. Now? not so much. He actually sounds bored of his current character and so am I.

Now back to Sin Cara Really think about it. You laugh at and accuse R-truth of being the ultimate botcher. Now imagine if he was in Sin Cara's place, or if an NXT rookie, the Uso's, Drew Mc, Miz and others were in Sin Cara's place. If they did something like that you wouldn't just say "it happens to everyone", you'd call them idiots.
    I'm not saying Sin Cara is bad, not at all. I'm just saying that not EVERY SINGLE ONE of his matches has to be good just because he is internationally famous.

I never heard that Sin Cara's matches were good, in fact I'd barely heard anything about him up to this point. He had a solid match with Primo. That's all I was saying. It wasn't worthy of the same grade that whoever wrote the Raw Review gave to the CORRE vs. APPLE match. I felt that was kind of an insult to what Sin Cara and Primo did on Raw. They botched the finisher, but they sold the botch. I've never called R-Truth the "ultimate botcher." I don't remember him botching a move that badly. Bryan could be packaged as a Benoit type of character. He has some, while limited, mic skills and is clearly the best technical wrestler in WWE right now. I agree with you, the Nexus storyline is getting pretty old. However, the CM Punk/Nexus storyline is a more believable type of brainwashing than the Angelina Love/Zombie mind control storyline, which is just ridiculous. I can believe that a veteran wrestler who has won multiple WWE championships can get into the heads of young head-hunters looking to make a name for themselves in the WWE. WWE didn't really sell this as a brainwashing as much as the SES, since they threw in the part where the guys could make a decision of whether or not they wanted to go through the hazing process. I see this more as young guys following a proven wrestler and just trying to make an impact rather than just being blindly brainwashed into walking out of matches at the wag of a finger.

Just watched it... IMO it was a good debut match. The crowd weren't exactly buzzing throughout to be fair, and the botch wasn't as bad as the headline stated. Recovered well, and a quality finish.

Btw, both times SC has used the trampoline to jump in the ring, is it just me, or does it look like he catches the top rope? It looks too high for him.

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudo View Post
    Really? You guys sound like sheep! Just because "you've heard" that Sin Cara is a good wrestler doesn't mean that EVERY SINGLE ONE of his matches are good and this one was BAD ... I'm impressed by his amazing acrobatics just as much as the next guy, but seriously?
    Same with Daniel Bryan, whose matches, according to you, are all gold, while he botches the slingshot almost every time, he has no mic skills/charisma, who hasn't used any submissions except his finisher for months (this one is probably WWE's fault) and whose last really memorable match was with Dolph Ziggler.
    Another guy is CM Punk. I love him, he is probably the best "total package" guy in WWE right now, but while all of you hate TNA's WinterLove angle, you seem to enjoy Punk's current "brainwash stupid people into following your every order" gimmick, Really? Really? Nexus Punk is horrible, even his promos aren't what they used to be. His SES character was AMAZING, as if he truely believed to be a sick and twisted SE Savior, every single word sounded legit. Now? not so much. He actually sounds bored of his current character and so am I.

Now back to Sin Cara Really think about it. You laugh at and accuse R-truth of being the ultimate botcher. Now imagine if he was in Sin Cara's place, or if an NXT rookie, the Uso's, Drew Mc, Miz and others were in Sin Cara's place. If they did something like that you wouldn't just say "it happens to everyone", you'd call them idiots.
    I'm not saying Sin Cara is bad, not at all. I'm just saying that not EVERY SINGLE ONE of his matches has to be good just because he is internationally famous.
    CM Punk isn't brainwashing people... People can manipulate people to do what they want..he's not using some mind control device or drugging them...he says something and they follow. If you don't think it's realistic then i'd like you to read on Charles Manson, Waco and many other cults that are led by very intelligent sociopaths. No brainwashing involved, just pure manipulation. You are just bored of his character, fair enough. But he's doing the exact same thing now as he did in SES...so it's hypocritical for you to berate him for the current "brainwashing" with nexus but state that he was amazing when he did it to SES? :S

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Believe it or not this match was one of a kind why ??? Primo is one of the most famous wrestler in Puerto Rico along with his family (Carlito Colon , Carlo Colon ect .) vs Sin Cara one of mexico biggest wrestling star this match was one of a kind outside the WWE & U.S (internationality).

This match was good because, it made primo look strong because he was able to reverse moves of someone who beat up sheamus and swagger (both former world champions) and sin cara won his debut match. so thats all good with me.

I just worry that one of these days he's going to botch that entrance. Twice he's already barely gotten over that top rope.

It won't be pretty.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.