Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Sin cara is laughing at us all
    can he even understand us?
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

shockmaster 2.0?????????????????????

I Smell bullshit. People read into things way too much these days imo

Banned
    Blog Entries

The Official Sin Cara Thread (All Related Content Here)

I know my post will probably be deleted like they have been many times over the last couple weeks but, hell, here goes anyway:

Screw you Ryan Clark. You make believe half retarded brain washing motherfucker. You come up with these lavish stories about your "inside sources". Yet, you never report on anything unless someone has done it first. One website... ONE posted about THE 'E not being happy with Sin Cara's ring entrance and BLAM!!!! Your internet gun went off like a bat out of hell. How can THE 'E be mad at Sin Cara if PRIMO is the one botching the spots? (That was CLEARLY evidenced on Raw, unless you're half brain dead like Mr. Clark.) And about the ring entrance, it's a friggin' trampoline into the ring, it's gonna take some getting used to. And now you're "reporting" that THE 'E is having problems with him over seas botching moves... when other sites clearly said it was Primo... again. And your most recent post about him with the shoot matches, so what if he can shoot and the talent doesn't like it. But really, grown men and women's reponses to it is to "roll their eyes"?

I mean, I understand the current menatlity in THE 'E is mainly 20 somethings trying to find their particular spotlights but, come on. And seriously, to those adding fuel to Ryan's crusade against Sin Cara (for whatever reason he has one.), you're equally as stupid. Sin Cara is one of the best and most World renowned workers. Do you honestly think that THE 'E will just up and get rid of him? Up and un-push him? Please. This guy is money. So money that you don't even know. He'd be back in Mexico quicker than a Rey Mysterio hiccup. This is all bullshit. Every lst bit of this ass hatted hate on Sin Cara. Not to sound like the guy telling everyone to "Leave Britney ALONE!!!!" But seriously, leave him alone. Let him get adapted, let his feet get wet before you hate on him. And first and foremost until someone blabs on Twitter or Facebook, don't believe everything Ryan types. It's not like these guys are shy about posting their feelings on Twitter. When CM Punk finally comes out and says: "Sin Cara is making an ass out of himself. Who cares if you can shoot? I can too." Then sorry but, I don't believe it.

I mean hell, It's not like Ryan is a beacon of truth baring light or anything. Or ever has been for that matter.

Blog Entries
    1) I'm making an 'all things sin cara' thread

2)this part of the site has nothing to do with Ryan, as far as I know he never comes here

Blog Entries

The Official Sin Cara Thread (All Related Content Here)

Because.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Because.
    Because what?

Blog Entries
    Because I can, lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Because I can, lol
    You could have added "And thats the bottom line, because Robstar said so!"

that many of his notable victories in Mexico were shoots