Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast

The Official Sin Cara Thread (All Related Content Here)

I was reading the updates on this website while I was watching Raw and I was surprised to see that the Primo vs. Sin Cara match received a D+ from Ryan Clark. I don't want to be one of the many Ryan Clark bashers on here, but I do want to respectfully disagree with this rating. I thought Primo vs. Sin Cara was a pretty decent match that was worthy of at least a B-. Yes, they botched the ending, but in a way it was saved by the quick thinking of Sin Cara to kick Primo in the head again. Part of the complaints from Clark was that Sin Cara looked weak because Primo kept reversing many of his attempts to assume control of the match. I thought the back and forth is what made this match more entertaining and somewhat of a throwback to the old WCW Cruiserweight matches that we've seen in the past. I'm not saying that it was a classic, but it was good to see Vince letting the cruiserweights get some time. Also, they can't just keep burying their talent when new guys come over from other promotions. They already pushed Del Rio into the title picture as soon as he arrived. I felt like this was a good chance for Primo to showcase his talents, as well as Sin Cara to showcase all of the things that he's good at, as well as prove that he can hang with the WWE Superstars. Sorry for making this so long. Tell me what you guys think.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    The crowd popped for the pyro that went off on the stage when Sin Cara hit the trampoline before the match, but they were very quiet when the match started. Sin Cara's flashy offense popped them a few times. Sin Cara and Primo have been working together on the house shows, so I'm not surprised to see them have a Raw match. Sin Cara seemed to handle the botched spot as well as he could. He didn't really sell it, but Primo sold on the ropes long enough for Sin Cara to go right back to the planned finish. The mask may have helped cover a possible look of terror on Sin Cara's face.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Don't listen to Ryan Clark.

If you enjoyed Mistico(Sin Cara) vs Primo with their work, then thats all that matters. I knew that Mistico would be fluent like always. Just like in Mexico and Japan, he can go in the ring and fly around.

That match was good IMO.

#REAL!

That was the first time Ive got to see Sin Cara anddv Ive looked forward to watch his first match. The guy was awesome! I cant wait to see him feud for a title and I think he ll have a great career in the E!

IM A PAUL HEYMAN GUY TOO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moe21 View Post
    That was the first time Ive got to see Sin Cara anddv Ive looked forward to watch his first match. The guy was awesome! I cant wait to see him feud for a title and I think he ll have a great career in the E!
    This was my tenth match watching Mistico go in the ring. He will be great in the WWE.

I agree dude.

#REAL!

I thought the match was pretty good. Cara has an awesome moveset, even if it will be limited in WWE. I was really hoping to see him live when Raw came through Chicago before WM. I made a sign and everything lol.

I was surprised Primo got a lot of offense into the match.

I honestly don't know wha Ryan was talking about. The match was a good debut match. Yeah, it had a botched spot, but who cares? Nobody is perfect and Mistico is expected to botch from time to time with the stuff he does. People should be appreciative that he is at least being allowed to DO this kind of stuff instead of being critical about it.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Botches happen. I saw plenty of that in Mistico's matches but he just continues and makes up for it.

Alot can do that but not in the level of Mistico.

#REAL!

it wasnt ryan who said it. it was Results by Thomas Hall of 411 Wrestling.

it was a good match.