Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wwe network

Literally can't watch any of the old ppv's without there being a disruption every 10 seconds, and then it shows a loading screen that says, "Loading, please wait."

Blog Entries
    Rumor is they the WWE is talking price increase already....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

during the free trial, i watched some ecw stuff and dont understand why or how spike and dreamer got different versions of their themes song, but rvd had some sd!vr generic theme. i cant remember if sandman got his wwe theme or some generic theme.

i laughed at the theme for new jack, i wonder who they got to sing the theme song and was it johnson who came up for the gfunk music?

Quote Originally Posted by WarGames View Post
    Only complaint I have is where is all the content on xbox? I don't see any WCW or ECW ppvs and only 46 WWE ppvs?
    I am having the same problem with my xbox

On Monday was finally able to login and now it's Friday and still can't watch all of the content on Xbox360. It's going on 2 weeks and they still haven't got the network running correctly. It doesn't even play in HD all the time. At this point I'm wondering what kind of testing they did before the launch. I can understand having issues the first week at the most but this is getting ridiculous. I hope they fix all of this before wrestlemania because its going to suck if I have to watch it on my phone or tablet. Come on WWE or Microsoft get your stuff together. I know if COD or Battlefield was acting up like this there is no way it would take 2 weeks to have it up and running pproperly. Vince your a billionaire now spend some of it and give back to the fans that put it in your pocket. So we can enjoy this product the way it's intended. Does anyone know why they took off some of the early WCW ppvs already. Superbrawl 1 and 2 that I know for sure were removed after day 1. Really wanted to watch Sting and Luger vs Steiner Brothers. Oh well I'll gladly just take the network to work properly on Xbox360 first.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwilly824 View Post
    On Monday was finally able to login and now it's Friday and still can't watch all of the content on Xbox360. It's going on 2 weeks and they still haven't got the network running correctly. It doesn't even play in HD all the time. At this point I'm wondering what kind of testing they did before the launch. I can understand having issues the first week at the most but this is getting ridiculous. I hope they fix all of this before wrestlemania because its going to suck if I have to watch it on my phone or tablet. Come on WWE or Microsoft get your stuff together. I know if COD or Battlefield was acting up like this there is no way it would take 2 weeks to have it up and running pproperly. Vince your a billionaire now spend some of it and give back to the fans that put it in your pocket. So we can enjoy this product the way it's intended. Does anyone know why they took off some of the early WCW ppvs already. Superbrawl 1 and 2 that I know for sure were removed after day 1. Really wanted to watch Sting and Luger vs Steiner Brothers. Oh well I'll gladly just take the network to work properly on Xbox360 first.
    xbox issues are fixed. again try forcing a update.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwilly824 View Post
    have you tried turning it off and on again?

Smile

I watched Starcade 1991 yesterday. It was great; it featured stars such as Sting, Lex Luger, Rick Steiner, & Van Vader. It was the first Battle Bowl in WCW.

Yes and how do you force an update

Normal Member FakeSoldier/PhonyWrestler's Avatar
    First, try giving it a few drinks. Then about the third one in, slip a rohypnol into the drink. After about 30-45 minutes, it should be well out of it. Then you are free to do what you want to it. Remember, no answer doesn't mean no.

And that's how you force an update.