Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    this i forgot about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    they had the belts because that taping was done last year
    Last year??? think you went to far back... last month or actually 2 months now...
    Didn't hear if they acknowledge the title change, but they did acknowledge the title change the week before, plus it was hyped all over their website and youtube channel...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

last month was feb, and 2 months was dec.

they couldnt acknowledge it since the taping of last night show was done before the ppv taping

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Last year??? think you went to far back... last month or actually 2 months now...
    Didn't hear if they acknowledge the title change, but they did acknowledge the title change the week before, plus it was hyped all over their website and youtube channel...
    i wouldnt call one video on youtube and one report on there site as hype all over. did they even how the bros got the titles back?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i wouldnt call one video on youtube and one report on there site as hype all over. did they even how the bros got the titles back?
    I must of missed it if they did.... otherwise I don't think they mention them winning the belts back..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Yeah they did mention the title change when Roe and the Bro-mans came to the ring...

was it the commentators? that could been added with the production crew.

Two months would be January. The taping took place the end of Jan and begging of Feb.

Blog Entries
    was it the commentators? that could been added with the production crew.
    yeah, they mentioned (by Tenay and Taz) both changes, since they added the announcing probably early this past week...

Blog Entries

they couldnt acknowledge it since the taping of last night show was done before the ppv taping
    they add the annoucing for most of these shows at the beginning of the week or before Impact airs..

Two months would be January. The taping took place the end of Jan and begging of Feb
    two months from now would been jan. and two months from feb. would been dec.

i think i got mixed up as i thought they taped everything before xmas, and i forgot they did the tapings for overseas this year.