Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    We'd be liars if any of us said we weren't all guilty of most if not all of those things. And I hate anyone who will deny this!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Oh dude, we expect craziness from you.

Without it, IPITS wouldn't be IPITS.
    IPEEINTHESHOWER can sleep better tonight knowing this, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lol, seriously though, I have better things to worry about. Like what kind of sedative to use on Vickie
    Oh and YOU aren't part of the problem for thread derailment LOL xD

I was just thinking if we took away "idiotic notions about wrestling by fans" and the suggestions made in this thread this would be one dull ass website.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    IPEEINTHESHOWER can sleep better tonight knowing this, thanks.
    Yeah you dont fit in this category IPITS.. We need more pictionary, jokes, and words of infinite wisdom.. There's a likability to you and what you do and most of the times I recall, you have fact to back up your opinions.. Now I will give you a Native American name, He Who Peepees Outside His Teepee When It Rains lolol. You gotta good sense of humor bro..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Now I will give you a Native American name, He Who Peepees Outside His Teepee When It Rains lolol.
    That just became part of my sig, thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I was just thinking if we took away "idiotic notions about wrestling by fans" and the suggestions made in this thread this would be one dull ass website.
    Just like many of the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Indy marks who thinks that if your not a technical wrestler, your a bad wrestler.
    Thank you!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Thank you!
    The indy guys does have a point. I prefer good matches that can tell a story. Not the poster boys style with limited moves. For example, the IWC approves of Dolph Ziggler's wrestling. If for some shit reason he gets released and goes indy OR international, he would actually be praised because he can wrestle.

Indy guys enjoy the wrestling than the entertainment. Why do you think they hate Cena? Their answer is that he can't wrestle or he is an entertainer. They would say 5 moves doesn't make you a wrestler.

(I should have a discussion on "wrestling and entertainment" since they aren't the same.)

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    I don't know about you but I sure do miss the 60 minute draws wrestlers did back in Flair's prime
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    The indy guys does have a point. I prefer good matches that can tell a story. Not the poster boys style with limited moves. For example, the IWC approves of Dolph Ziggler's wrestling. If for some shit reason he gets released and goes indy OR international, he would actually be praised because he can wrestle.

Indy guys enjoy the wrestling than the entertainment. Why do you think they hate Cena? Their answer is that he can't wrestle or he is an entertainer. They would say 5 moves doesn't make you a wrestler.

(I should have a discussion on "wrestling and entertainment" since they aren't the same.)
    Y'all know I'm one of those indy marks. But sometimes though - and I touched on this briefly in the ROH thread - technical wrestling and impressive movesets just isn't enough in certain situations.

Taking Cena as an example since he was mentioned: I honestly think he is (or, at least, can sometimes be) more than a competent worker... it's just that he wrestles a totally different style of match. Say if you take a classic Cena match - say, for example, his last man standing match against Umaga - and imagine rebooking it with Mike Quackenbush or Naomichi Marufuji or someone like that in his place... it just won't work. It would be like saying The Dark Knight would be a better film if it were directed by Akira Kurosawa, although that style is completely inappropriate for the typical Batman-viewing audience.

I think what WWTNAmark was trying to get at is: being a fan of technical wrestling doesn't make you superior, it just makes you a different kind of mark.