Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 154
  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Thats where I think you're wrong. Those XXX films don't need a storyline. Thats not the people in it are being paid for. Great joke though xD
    But those storylines are rather hilarious.


  2. #92
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    But those storylines are rather hilarious.
    And extremely unrealistic. You wouldn't believe how many people I know that think the stories in those films are real :/

  3. #93
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Thats one thing i dislike about so many wrestling fans, the fact they think their opinion is the only right one, and if anyone disagrees with them then theyre wrong.
    That's not just wrestling fans. People in general are like that.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #94
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    And extremely unrealistic. You wouldn't believe how many people I know that think the stories in those films are real :/
    IDK, I used to live in an apartment complex where the maintenance guy was 'most busy' when husbands where away at work! I know this because the cops were called because one husband came home early from work and caught the maintenance guy 'working' and beat the crap out of him and proceeded to throw his wife and her stuff into the parking lot.

  5. #95
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by hankamania83 View Post
    I get bothered by the people who boo Cena, when those same people would of Cheered the crap out of him he wrestled in any other ara of wrestling.

    I hate it when people who call pro wrestling fake, to me those people are idiots because its Called Sports Entertainment, it not called UFC, its a telovision show, a circus act, a "male soap opera" if you will, no one said it was real fighting. Its an action packed show for guys or kids with fireworks, good music entrances, corny storylines, couriagraughed (spelling?) Moves.... So people who call it fake arent to bright, if you dont like it dont watch it, but if you watch it then like it for what it is.

    I dislike it when people who arent true fans of wrestling still have these unwavoring opinions, aside from people on this site, I have never met a single person who loves wrestling like I do, I havent met one person who knows more about it than I do, but yet they still think my predictions are dumb and my opinions are off, but I dont mean to toot my own horn but I did get 5th place on the WM presiction contest and that was against people who know the sport as well as I do.

    I dislike spoilers and it bugs me when people would rather read about what happends than actally watch it.
    This. It really bothers me when people say wrestling is fake. No one said the fighting was real but the bumps and injuries surely ain't fake. Like I said, until they lace up a pair of boots and get inside the ring, they can't judge the business.

    I also hate that man. When people think that just because they have been watching wrestling for 30 years, then there opinions on wrestling isn't worth listening to others.

    I really hate spoilers too especially when some people try to bring spoilers to the forums but I try my best not to even look at spoilers.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  6. #96
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    I got called an "idiot wrapped up in a fake sport" by a girl who loves twilight ;_;
    D.O.A.

  7. #97
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Hmm....You have a point Necro. Though....I'm just baffled that some people hate Indys or International wrestling JUST because its not easy to understand or there is no entertainment. Couldn't the wrestling itself be the entertainment? Isn't that the point of a WRESTLING show? The action in the ring and how they perform rather than the backstage antics.

    Though I do wish for both worlds to be combined.
    SG, I truly believe it's the fans that create the divide. They are the ones who wax lyrical about the virtues of the indy's (while TiVo-ing WWE in secret) and it's simply due to an inferiority complex. Indy fans are their own worst enemy - they don't want their favourite promotion to grow, be more successful because thay know that they will inevitably follow the trend into sports entertainment. It's where the money is - there is no money to be made in promoting concert halls and high school gyms. As much as people scream and shout about how good the indy's are, they are the ones holding them back!

  8. #98
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Lol i hate most of the IWC, they think they can run WWE or TNA. & when a thread about someone is posted they say that they dont care for that person, annoys me cos if they dont like the person dont fucking view the thread..
    Right to Un-censor!



  9. #99
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    That's the best thing I've read on this thread yet.
    A prime example of what annoys me! Really, it's quite unnecessary to chime in to say this. Offer nothing of your own, just going "what he said" is pretty weak. It's almost like your taking credit for what someone else posted!

  10. #100
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    Lol i hate most of the IWC, they think they can run WWE or TNA. & when a thread about someone is posted they say that they dont care for that person, annoys me cos if they dont like the person dont fucking view the thread..
    Yeah, I posted on this earlier but I will refrain from tearing you to shreds because of it! Another thing I hate! These people are posers who have nothing to say but like to be seen

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.