Page 1 of 16 123 11 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Idiotic Notions About Wrestling By Fans

So what widespread (or maybe not so widespread) fan beliefs get up your nose? I must admit, as a fan, I'm not a big fan of the fans. Lol, my superiority complex leads me to believe I am somehow different and better than certain fans and I know that I'm not alone here, except for the fact I will admit it.

Here's a big thing that gets to me -

The ongoing belief that some wrestlers can 'own' a move. What a crock of shit. Once a move is invented it belongs to the wrestling world. Sure, give the wrestler inventing the move credit for coming up with something new - that's great, you're being innovative and contributing to the growth of the industry. But expecting others not to 'steal' your move is ludicrous.

What if moves like the bodyslam, the suplex, the clothesline were wrestler specific and not used by others? What if Stone Cold could never do a Thesz press? How stupid do you want to get?

The ridiculous concept of the words "sports entertainment" instead of "wrestling" somehow spitting on everything that came before it. That shit is for Nancys who just like listening to the sound of their own vaginal discharges.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The ridiculous concept of the words "sports entertainment" instead of "wrestling" somehow spitting on everything that came before it. That shit is for Nancys who just like listening to the sound of their own vaginal discharges.
    Exactly. Fans are butthurt these days, its a shame.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    The idea that smashing someone in the face with a steel chair or bleeding profusely somehow makes the match better.

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Exactly. Fans are butthurt these days, its a shame.
    One would think that fighting-based entertainment would attract a more masculine group of fans. Unfortunately, though, the majority of our ranks seem intent on getting on the same menstrual cycles.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    That somehow an organization simply calling itself WWE or another renaming itself from TNA is a huge f'n deal and will cause fans to no longer view the product. I say go away then!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    That somehow an organization simply calling itself WWE or another renaming itself from TNA is a huge f'n deal and will cause fans to no longer view the product. I say go away then!
    This.^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    "KFC? This pisses in the face of all the legendary poultry! They can take all 11 of their herbs and spices and jam 'em!"

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

The fanboys who no matter what you say about the promotion you're talking about, they just find their promotion superior to the other promotions, even if there are major flaws.

Oh and the overdramatic idolazation of the Attitude Era.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Exactly!! It's always going to be wrestling to me no matter what the product is called!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!