Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Orton has always been boring in the ring.
    Ok I can name a stack of matches to prove you wrong ...

Randy Orton vs. Cactus Jack (Backlash 2004), vs. Chris Benoit (SummerSlam 2004), vs. Ric Flair (Taboo Tuesday 2004), vs. Undertaker (WrestleMania 21, SummerSlam, No Mercy & Armageddon '05), w/ Rey Mysterio & Kurt Angle vs. John Cena & Triple H (Saturday Nights Main Event 2006), w/ Edge vs. DX (Cyber Sunday 2006 & New Years Revolution 2007), vs. Triple H (Last Man Standing Match at No Mercy 2007), w/ John Cena vs. The Entire Raw Roster (Raw 2008), vs. Triple H vs. John Cena (WrestleMania 24 & Night of Champions 2009), vs. CM Punk (Lumberjack match on RAW in 2008), vs. Ted DiBiase Jr (first time, RAW 2009), vs. John Cena (tables match on RAW, 2010) just to name a few

Ah yes, listing matches totally proves me wrong

But some effort in next time.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Ah yes, listing matches totally proves me wrong

But some effort in next time.
    Those matches show he is anything but boring. If anybody is boring ... it's John Cena, Great Khali, Vladimir Kozlov, Mark Henry, The Miz & so on.

I think you should put some effort in what you say unless you're just being ignorant.

If the DVD include a lot for the Evolution time period and Rated RKO I will be happy with it.
    "It's funny; I'm actually not wearing pants and that's how I watch NXT every week"

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjinator View Post
    Those matches show he is anything but boring. If anybody is boring ... it's John Cena, Great Khali, Vladimir Kozlov, Mark Henry, The Miz & so on.

I think you should put some effort in what you say unless you're just being ignorant.
    Yes, but none of those guys have DVDs coming out and barring Cena and Miz (incidentally I like Miz), they're not exactly in their prime or being pushed.
    Smell That!

Quote Originally Posted by brodius View Post
    If the DVD include a lot for the Evolution time period and Rated RKO I will be happy with it.
    I'd like to hear his take on Evolution & hopefully they show some good footage from those days. His take on Rated RKO would be interesting too as they accomplished their goal of taking out DX which I was glad when they did. I really wished they tagged again last year rather than feud again. But most of all, WWE better not screw this set up & add the right matches to the match listing (with the exception of his world title win but i hope to see clippings of it in the documentary at least).

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
    Yes, but none of those guys have DVDs coming out and barring Cena and Miz (incidentally I like Miz), they're not exactly in their prime or being pushed.
    Well I don't think it really matters one way or another, they're all one sided anyways. Great Khali was given the World Title and he was still a stinker of a talent. I'm surprised he still hasn't been fired but for some reason he's like a God over in India but he's marketing does nothing for his in ring skills. Mark Henry is just a fat ass who did nothing for the business. We all saw how boring Kozlov's first push was.

Cena & Miz are not good wrestlers. They're limited with their skillset, knowledge & psychology. They don't belong in the main event or anywhere near a wrestling ring. Two guys complained bout Orton not selling his "foot injury", thats nothing compared to John Cena who doesnt know the word or meaning of "selling".

Randy was pretty good wrestler back in his LegendKiller days, in fact more than good.He had an awesome dropkick in his arsenal which he rarely uses now.

I enjoyed his match at Breaking Point with Cena, Orton is a lot better at offense psychology than selling injuries.

Ok so getting back to the topic ....

What would you like to hear Randy talk about on the his dvd set & what matches would you like or expect to see ???????