Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "I know this doesn't have a chance in hell of happening but its something that pops into my mind every time he goes away for a few months. I'd have taker come back about three months from now with a "new ministry of darkness" made up of some of the younger guys, and an older established but sort of background guy. Have them dominate smackdown until the rumble where one of the younger guys wins and challenges taker for the title at mania, he'd win of course, and then be carried out by his druids after the match. It would be, to me at least, a wonderful and fitting way for his character to be retired with the 20 - 0 streak in tact but the younger guy can have the glory of being Undertaker's last opponent"

I kinda like what this guy said, coool little twist bringing back the Ministry, I like it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankamania83 View Post
    I agree with Bodom, the Mid card titles are below Taker. In fact I would be discusted if he won one of,them. I hate it so much when former world champs take a step back and go to the mid card titles, that is why there is less prestige to those belts, people like Jericho and Rick Flair devalued those belts IMO, cuz when you look back in history (when titles actually ment something) the Ic title was always used as a pedastool for some but mostly as a stepping stone to the mainevent. When guys like Jericho come from the mainevent and win the mid card title it hurts what that title represents.

I can see the Undertaker taking his sweet time coming back, possibly a Royal Rumble surprise. But in any case I see next year being his last year and I dont think any one can disagree with the fact that his career is held high in not only our minds but in Vinces as well, so I expect him to have a great opponents for next years WM send off, and make it possibly for the world heavyweight championship.
    Just like the midcard titles, the world title wouldn't be needed to make The Undertaker's matches better. It doesn't matter that he hasn't won as many as...lets say Ric Flair, because titles aren't always the most important thing in a wrestling business. Hes got the Streak, which I think is far more important. Having the world title added to the match would make another match less special..a match that could pit 2 deserving younger guys who are looking to win their first world title and solidify themselves in the main event.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Shawn isn't wrestling again, so he says.
    The Rock said before that he's never wrestling again. He's wrestling at next year's Mania. Ric Flair retired against Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 24, but has since returned to the ring. Terry Funk has retired like 6 times, but came back to wrestle every time. How many other guys have said that they're retired and stuck with it?
    I have to say, in my lifetime, the only guy who's said that they wouldn't wrestle again after retiring and I believed they meant it is Shawn Michaels, but I honestly think we will see him wrestle one more match. And a triple threat off Taker vs HBK vs HHH (HHH or HBK has to pin Taker to win) is a dream match IMO, and it would be a great last match for all 3 guys involved.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    And a triple threat off Taker vs HBK vs HHH (HHH or HBK has to pin Taker to win) is a dream match IMO, and it would be a great last match for all 3 guys involved.
    I'm not a fan of Triple H's matches. He can be as brutal as he wants, and those matches are good, but in a normal match, to me, hes average at best. I love matches with guys like HBK and Taker. But if this was the last match to all 3 of these legend's careers, then this would be a great way to go out indeed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Just like the midcard titles, the world title wouldn't be needed to make The Undertaker's matches better. It doesn't matter that he hasn't won as many as...lets say Ric Flair, because titles aren't always the most important thing in a wrestling business. Hes got the Streak, which I think is far more important. Having the world title added to the match would make another match less special..a match that could pit 2 deserving younger guys who are looking to win their first world title and solidify themselves in the main event.
    I agree with the fact that the World Heavy Weight title would be better off with a match on its own and I agree the Streak stands on its own and its true that Undertaker dont need anymore titles to seal or brightin his legacy. (i guess I agree with everything you said haha)

Alls im saying is the Worlds title would add to the match, and ive always invisioned that the best way to go out, is in the mainevent @WM as a champ. (you gatta admit that would be tight)
    Just like the Rock~Cena match would be even more meaningful if Cena was defending the undisputed belt im not saying either matches need a belt involved
    but its kinda sad when both matches that are the Top Draw are matches that dont have a belt up for grabs, you get what im saying? I think having the Takers streak and the Rock vs Cena over shadows all the belts anyway so it kinda takes away from the matches that have belts on the line, so it dont really hurt nothing by making one of those matches a title match.

A feud against Randy Orton would occur, since he's on SmackDown!.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The Rock said before that he's never wrestling again. He's wrestling at next year's Mania. Ric Flair retired against Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 24, but has since returned to the ring. Terry Funk has retired like 6 times, but came back to wrestle every time. How many other guys have said that they're retired and stuck with it?
    I have to say, in my lifetime, the only guy who's said that they wouldn't wrestle again after retiring and I believed they meant it is Shawn Michaels, but I honestly think we will see him wrestle one more match. And a triple threat off Taker vs HBK vs HHH (HHH or HBK has to pin Taker to win) is a dream match IMO, and it would be a great last match for all 3 guys involved.
    Here's the problem though, Shawn opted to retire because of his kids, and nothing else, he said that he has missed out on so much with his kids that he said retiring is the right thing to do right now. He also has the money to be financially set for life and doesn't need to work anymore. That's the problem with Terry Funk and Ric Flair they money's an issue, if they weren't blowing their money on booze and things that aren't necessary they'd be retired for 15 years by now. The Rock on the other hand is a different thing, he said he didn't want to wrestle for now because he wasn't ready to return to the WWE since he saw his Hollywood career take off, now that he's a credible actor, he wants one more match before he calls it quits (or maybe) and besides he's only 38 (turning 39 next Monday), so he's still at a pretty decent age to wrestle if you ask me.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!